Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? (2859 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

grin drop for two gringringrin
im na Alhaji SoftMoney
Yes ooo...
I don already book space... but I just hear say dey rob him bank account!!
hahaha...
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

Yes ooo...

I don already book space... but I just hear say dey rob him bank account!!

hahaha...

gringrin
but my papa tey me say bank no dey broke even if dem rob am....shey my papa cun dey lie grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2017
everton4life:
undecided feminist and asslickers.

hello can i have your phone number pls ... let me surprise you
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2017
Nonsense undecided
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 07, 2017
gringrin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

gringrin
but my papa tey me say bank no dey broke even if dem rob am....shey my papa cun dey lie grin

No mind the niggur...

I just never know wetin to do am sef....

Well, make e no be like say I dey hate on him imaginary riches!!

Before him alternates go call us Haters!!
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

Don't start this bullshit now!!

surprise RB007

He needs cash!!
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2017
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 07, 2017
There is one on here who always starts each and every damn post of hers with a smiley - she's always on every damn thread and rarely ever makes any sense.
I can't say I hate her tho, but Lord knows her imbecilic behaviour sure does get on my tits.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by everton4life(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

bro, I hope I am safe o. 0.8.1.8.2.2.7.8.3.1.0
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

No mind the niggur...
I just never know wetin to do am sef....
Well, make e no be like say I dey hate on him imaginary riches!!
Before him alternates go call us Haters!!
i swear laff wan kill me for hia gringringrin me i be poor boi...who i be?sad

grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
I hae the guys on nl with uncircumsized dicks
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

Don't start this bullshit now!!
surprise RB007
He needs cash!!
na true oh... i need cash oh biko juss #1500 make I use am carry motor go work this week sad;(;(
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

i swear laff wan kill me for hia gringringrin
me i be poor boi...who i be?sad

grin

Look at him...

I don tell am people to send money too, him don dey call imaginary names like say all of us no dey d same game!!

Jeloser... send money to RB007...

let's start from there!!
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

na true oh... i need cash oh biko juss #1500 make I use am carry motor go work this week sad;(;(
jeloser should make it 20k...
come on buddy... that guy get money wella.
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

Look at him...

I don tell am people to send money too, him don dey call imaginary names like say all of us no dey d same game!!

Jeloser... send money to RB007...

let's start from there!!

gringringringringringrin

jeloser biko na only 1500 i need nowsad
everton4life:
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2017
everton4life:

so someone asks you to drop your number, and you just did... lol.

Even without asking questions!!

I see.
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

jeloser should make it 20k...
come on buddy... that guy get money wella.
chai! dat one sef too much
when b say my monthly salary na 13,580 sad
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by everton4life(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

I see.
K.
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

gringringringringringrin
jeloser biko na only 1500 i need nowsad
wetin be 1500??
You well??
I am talking 20k.
Then make him send give oyind17 10k
Give papismith 20k.
Then we go believe am... lol
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by everton4life(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

your mobile network
etisalat
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

chai! dat one sef too much
when b say my monthly salary na 13,580 sad
Lol...
I don commot jare...
See you later... #Peace.
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

wetin be 1500??
You well??
I am talking 20k.
Then make him send give oyind17 10k
Give papismith 20k.
Then we go believe am... lol
make e no b like say i dey collect too much sad
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by SirL0neWolf(m): 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

I see.

Generalbush ain't you
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

Lol...
I don commot jare...
See you later... #Peace.
grin #safe boss!
SirL0neWolf:

Generalbush ain't you
nooo...
It is a different person!!
lol
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
naso BANK waka öh grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by everton4life(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

smiley thanks man. saw the airtime.
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 07, 2017
everton4life:
smiley thanks man. saw the airtime.
Screenshot abeg baba
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
everton4life:
etisalat

pls check your sms also .... you should load the rest... server disruption blabla..
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2017
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Romanced The Living Day Out Of Her - Confirmed Sexy / I Need Urgent Help On How To Prepare Ogbono Soup / Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa Releases More Heart-attacking Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.