Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : (3074 Views)

She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : / I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by queenesthr(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2010
@poster

will you repeat this joke on your next girl?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by kpolli(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
that joke was too expensive, if na me, me too i for no buy
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by kpolli(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2010
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
kpolli:

Glad a guy with some sense spoke at last.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by chibenwa(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2010
@poster, chai,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by ginky: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2010
of all jokes,this? na wa oh. What if she told you that she was pregnant for your father? Would you still have been with her. Abegi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by na2day2(m): 4:03am On Mar 18, 2010
Thespecialone:

First things first, I'm a wild child, very intelligent. I was dating this girl for a while, she said she loved me and all that stuff. We were together for over six months then I decided to try out something. I told her my ex brought a baby girl to my parents house claiming it was mine and I was to go for a paternity test. I eventually did go for a paternity test and it proved 99.9% I was the father.

On hearing that she said she wanted out of the relationship, she did not want to date a single dad etc, I appealed to her but to no avail. She promised that we would still be friends.

I spoke to her two weeks after, she said she was already in a relationship (pretty fast). OK, bobo nor talk.

I called up her yesterday and told her the whole story was a big joke, I had no daugther, it was all a hoax and a figment of my mischievious and creative imagination. She was speechless and embarassed ,

NLer's you see how a simple joke can bring out people's true colors?

i have pulled many similar ones, usually b4 the r/s really starts to find out what the girl really thinks. good one OP wink wink

SeanT21:

I like that joke. LOL. She went running out of that relationship.

i know sis grin grin
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by benz190: 4:34am On Mar 18, 2010
2weeks

poster def u werent the only person in the picture

girls can be such pests @tymes
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by na2day2(m): 4:40am On Mar 18, 2010
benz190:

2weeks

poster def u werent the only person in the picture

girls can be such pests @tymes

that was what i was thinking, she dated him while give others some green light, talk abt cheats, they come in small packages too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Kgdavid(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
nothing wrong with a little 'test' now and then. i once faked a serious illness to a chic i was askin out and when she found out she was so mad that she didn't talk to me for days but at least i got to know how much she really did feel for me. truth is that your girl is loose. congrats
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by galatico(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
That is a sily joke!!!
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by na2day2(m): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2010
galatico:

That is a sily joke!!!

u mean a good joke wink wink
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Richkid247: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
true love withstands trials and tribulations whether real or imagined. The girl goofed big time. If she really loved the poster why not decide to stick with him and have a stepson along with your own child?

poster u are one wild child but a genius. Na so she for just dey deceive you',
Two weeks she do dey plan marriage? The infidel girl don dey run the package for your back. She dey fine chance to run. She got one albeit thro a joke.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
OP what if the cases were reversed and she said all this to you wouldnt you be on a one way ticket out of the relationship? Nobody wants baggage and there is nothing wrong with that.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by na2day2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
Richkid247:

true love withstands trials and tribulations whether real or imagined. The girl goofed big time. If she really loved the poster why not decide to stick with him and have a stepson along with your own child?

poster u are one wild child but a genius. Na so she for just dey deceive you',
Two weeks she do dey plan marriage? The infidel girl don dey run the package for your back. She dey fine chance to run. She got one albeit thro a joke.

word!

Ebonyeyes:

OP what if the cases were reversed and she said all this to you wouldnt you be on a one way ticket out of the relationship? Nobody wants baggage and there is nothing wrong with that.

sorry, case can not be easily reversed. there is no way a girl can claim she didnt know she had a child until lata. she can claim she didnt know she was pregnant and if it took place b4 she meet the OP i am sure he will stick with her, he sounds like a reasonable person smiley smiley
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Kgdavid(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
you guys seem to be missing the point. it is one thing if she didnt want the so called "extra baggage" and decided to cut it short. however its quite another for her to come to the decision to end the relationship and be in a relationship just two weeks after. sounds almost pre=meditated to me.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by na2day2(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2010
Kgdavid:

you guys seem to be missing the point. it is one thing if she didnt want the so called "extra baggage" and decided to cut it short. however its quite another for her to come to the decision to end the relationship and be in a relationship just two weeks after. sounds almost pre=meditated to me.

exactly wink wink
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Meldrick(m): 7:50am On Mar 19, 2010
A 6 months relationship was not enough for that kind of test but I totally agree with you on the abuse of the '' I LOVE YOU'' word. Even people who just started out in 2 days are already chanting the '' I LOVE YOU'' anthem.

The girl was in the relationship in flesh but in spirit she was never in any relationship with you and that explains the reason why she jetted out at the fastest opportunity and was in love with another man within two weeks.

Move on bro until you find the bone of ur bones and the flesh of your flesh.
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by earthrealm(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2010
@poster, good one, i dig ur style
peeps just say i luv u without really understanding what it means,

its either the chic was double dating or was planning to dump ur ass since,

i see absolutely nuthin bad in the test, wud do same in a heartbeat if i were in his shoes.

the result of the test has just shown him the true nature of the chic in question,,,,n if u look at his post very well.he aint sad abt the outcome of the test.
come 2 think of it, wch reasonable person wud b sad abt the outcome.if na me self, i go go church go do thANKSGIVING,,
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Kunbee: 1:21am On Mar 20, 2010
tammyswits:

Who wants baby mama drama??,

Abi ooo undecided
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by promkingzz(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2010
Guy! Dats was no joke, na rouhplay! And besides it took u 2damn weeks 2call her up afta dat? What, u tot she had no xtra options dan u abi?well im thinkin u did d whole thing 2buy urself tym wit anoda chik, cos anythin is possible and if im ryt i knw u won't tell us dat part. Well shes' moved on, u should too. U did wrong bro! U toiled with her heart now u'v got urs 2mend. eeyaa
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by galatico(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
na2day?:

u mean a good joke wink wink

Noooooooooooooo It's a bad joke!!! reminds me of when my Exgirlfriend tested me and I failed she refused to accept me back, expensive joke .
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by Jroy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
what would you have done. may be she is luking for an opportunity to back out. you sure gave gave her one
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by na2day2(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2010
galatico:

Noooooooooooooo It's a bad joke!!! reminds me of when my Exgirlfriend tested me and I failed she refused to accept me back, expensive joke .

but u didn't get u a new gf in 2wks did u?
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by InesQor(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2010
How AJOKE showed her true colors?  shocked shocked shocked

Okay, seriously, that joke you played on Ajoke was expensive cheesy But I think Ajoke should have known you well enough to tell that you can be that wild, and maybe she could have hanged around a bit. Jumping into another relationship so fast is quite remorseless. It's like she lost nothing at all!

Ajoke, you have shown TheSpecialOne your true colors!   cry cry cry
Re: How A Joke Showed Her True Colors : by dlux: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2015
She's silly. Had similar experience. Let her go. Most ladies we have today want what they can't have. What if she was the one in such condition? I tried dating a single mum but yet na same story. Let her be, such women won't add value to ones life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me / 10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out / Ladies Are The Ones Who Determine If A Man Should Take Them Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.