Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21250 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hahn(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2017
bennyann:

Like seriously? You ehn embarassed

Your testimony will change to the glory of God. That I'm sure of, no matter how long it takes.

Oh crap

If you really believe that why don't you say, no children will suffer ever again to the glory of god?

Why can't your god heal all the sick people in the world and remove poverty?

Instead it is seeking adoration and blind faith

I have put your god in it's place a long time ago

Here

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:24pm On May 14, 2017
hahn:

Oh crap

If you really believe that why don't you say, no children will suffer ever again to the glory of god?

Instead it is seeking adoration and blind faith

I have put your god in it's place a long time ago

Here

Ok. Soothe yourself. I'm really tired of answering such questions.

But hahn what is wrong with you? What's your problem? Is it that you hate God or you don't believe in His existence?

The former seems to be the case. You need to watch yourself man, watch your emotions. Acting like this all because of a 'non-existent' God will do you no good. Infact it doesn't speak well for you.

Because of this, you don't know how to manage communication. When no one is trying to harm you, you run straight into a violent defensive mode.

If no one tell you, I have to.

When you hear or see the word God, don't scare easily, just calm down and control your temper.

I can say of another moniker with this temper of yours but yours is kind of worse.

Calm down man and take life easy. Infact take God easy because to you, he doesn't exist and you will be better of from the inside out, ok.

*sighs*

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
BoboYekini:
I'll be brief.
Good girls finish last because they are sickly sweet yet pretentious little snowflakes that do diddly squat to improve their attractiveness but trust in God and male rabid lust to send them Prince Charming(Omo Dangote's) while turning up their noses at besotted Brother Kunle in the church pews.
Invariably, beyond a certain age, they become dry and wizened. In character as well as in appearance.
This is true for maybe 50%. The other half, well, life just happens.

I did not get all that. Please what do you mean by sweet and pretentious?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:26pm On May 14, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Nope, I wasn't offended one bit.
We're good, fear not grin grin

Thank you dear. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2017
bennyann:

I did not get all that. Please what do you mean by sweet and pretentious?
Case in point.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2017
bennyann:

Finally my oga has come cheesy

grin

Are you sure you aren't looking for one that has the same level of mental capacity as yours? grin

Maybe . That would be great though wink

And are you sure when you see the Godly woman, you will speak out?

Of course but in a subtle way . I realized that letting your intentions known to a lady at the first sight or at the inchoate stage isn't a great idea. Better when she grows in love with you and then you make your move . It makes the experience exciting .

You know our brothers in Christ rarely voice out their hearts. Infact they wait for the weaker vessels to carry out their duties in that aspect lipsrsealed

Do you think the 'weaker vessels' should make any move ?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2017
analice107:

Either your guys are lying or the girls are indeed hypocrites. But we are still here, albeit, few.

So few sad . I believe there are more good guys than good girls though
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2017
hahn:

To talk like a child undecided tongue
grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hopefulLandlord: 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
bennyann:

Look at you who couldn't say yours and you want me to spit out mine. undecided

Hmmmm. Sincerely, I don't think I have the answers anymore because at a point, I think I felt confused.

He must be a lover of God just like David

wow! Bennyann likes to marry a man that him looking out of his window would set off a chain of reactions that would involve extramarital sex, extramarital pregnancy, attempts to cover up the pregnancy, murder, extramarital child and the death of the child

interesting
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hahn(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

To talk like a child undecided tongue
grin

To believe and subject oneself to servitude over someone else's idea undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 14, 2017
Every man loves two women; the one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 3:47pm On May 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So few sad . I believe there are more good guys than good girls though
Hahahahahahahahaha. Your Highness, how can you even say this? The society, even the Church soft peddles on the morality of the boys, hence, the guys roam free testing girls. The very seemingly committed brothers testing the very seemingly committed sisters.

But, all the attention is on the sisters. We see Guys holding 5 Sisters down in a church promising them marriage, finally he picks a girl from another ministry and marries, yet everyone turns a blind eye. But let a brother visit a sister, wahala, she is sleeping with her church brothers.

Biko, dis one you get am.

This is one of the reasons some good sisters are still single. Don't talk to brother, don't mingle o, or face the wrath of the mothers in Church.

We almost live lonely lives becos of this. You keep friends who are not so like you, they go 'See the kind of friends sister Ana is keeping', Are you sure she is not pretending? They say, show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are, so, i mind every step i take.

Brothers just live free and womanize in side the church.

should i tell you how many brothers proposed marriage but walked because my skirt won't go off? Brothers in the same church. Spiricoco brothers. I said no, they turn around pick another sister and marry.

Satan almost got me there, he started whispering, "See? he's married to Amaka, you think they didnt sleep? over and over it happened and i will be invited specially for the wedding. Satan told me, 'If you are waiting for bed undefiled, you will wait for ever, no man marries a woman he has not slept with. At a point, i started believing it, but decided i will obey God and die single.

The sisters you are referring to as being "Not good", isn't it brothers they do these things with? Brothers in the churches they are in, but who talks about who they do these things with?

It's like the woman caught in Adultery, she and and someone were caught, she was brought out to be stoned, the one who did it to her, went free.

Certainly these bad girls didn't do these bad things alone without the help of the brothers, did they?

I 98% doubt if there are brothers who will accept bed undefiled except maybe, they have issues they'd want to keep under raps until marriage.

It happened to my cousin. She met a brother who was only born again when it came to sex.

No Sex till marriage was his mantra, and sister hired brass band and started dancing that God had finally brought a holy brother. But this brother had no self control in other areas. So very temperamental. Anger, unforgiveness, and other vises. But he kept the church's marriage rules more than even the G.O. no unnecessary visitation, no holding of hands, no seeing together. Okay...

I had my suspicions as to whether that guy was born again or not. Only for my cousin to wed, and discover that her husband was as good as a dead fish, no, dead fish is hard, dead worm.

God forbit for that to happen to me, Noooo, e can't happen, Holy spirit go reveal am quick quick.

No go my daughter, no fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 3:51pm On May 15, 2017
Sarassin:
Every man loves two women; the one is the creation of his imagination, and the other is not yet born.
Hmmm, Will he find the one in his imagination or he'll keep imagining?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 3:59pm On May 15, 2017
hahn:

I know this doesn't concern me but @ emboldened is such a rude and arrogant statement

To assume that simply because someone doesn't "believe" in your god equates to the person to have "fallen" is presumptuous and arrogant undecided
You are not only fallen but dead and lost at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
bennyann:

Hahn, na wa for you oooo. We dey fight?
Fallen' is your problem abi. Sorry oooo. No vex

Do you know that word was used for the righteous in the Bible? I never knew it's a word that triggers something in you.

Sorry OK. It's obvious we think differently

God forbid I fall but if I should I will make sure I rise each time by the special grace of God.

Later you will say some group of people are not intelligent lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahahahahaha, you this girl.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Your Highness, how can you even say this? The society, even the Church soft peddles on the morality of the boys, hence, the guys roam free testing girls. The very seemingly committed brothers testing the very seemingly committed sisters.

But, all the attention is on the sisters. We see Guys holding 5 Sisters down in a church promising them marriage, finally he picks a girl from another ministry and marries, yet everyone turns a blind eye. But let a brother visit a sister, wahala, she is sleeping with her church brothers.

This is one of the reasons some good sisters are still single. Don't talk to brother, don't mingle o, or face the wrath of the mothers in Church.

We almost live lonely lives becos of this. You keep friends who are not so like you, they go 'See the kind of friends sister Ana is keeping', Are you sure she is not pretending? They say, show me your friends and i'll tell you who you are, so, i mind every step i take.

should i tell you how many brothers proposed marriage but walked because my skirt won't go off? Brothers in the same church. Spiricoco brothers. I said no, they turn around pick another sister and marry.

Satan almost got me there, he started whispering, "See? he's married to Amaka, you think they didnt sleep? over and over it happened and i will be invited specially for the wedding. Satan told me, 'If you are waiting for bed undefiled, you will wait for ever, no man marries a woman he has not slept with. At a point, i started believing it, but decided i will obey God and die single.

The sisters you are referring to as being "Not good", isn't it brothers they do these things with? Brothers in the churches they are in, but who talks about who they do these things with?

It's like the woman caught in Adultery, she and and someone were caught, she was brought out to be stoned, the one who did it to her, went free.

Certainly these bad girls didn't do these bad things alone without the help of the brothers, did they?

I 98% doubt if there are brothers who will accept bed undefiled except maybe, they have issues they'd want to keep under raps until marriage.

It happened to my cousin. She met a brother who was only born again when it came to sex.

No Sex till marriage was his mantra, and sister hired brass band and started dancing that God had finally brought a holy brother. But this brother had no self control in other areas. So very temperamental. Anger, unforgiveness, and other vises. But he kept the church's marriage rules more than even the G.O. no unnecessary visitation, no holding of hands, no seeing together. Okay...

I had my suspicions as to whether that guy was born again or not. Only for my cousin to wed, and discover that her husband was as good as a dead fish, no, dead fish is hard, dead worm.

God forbit for that to happen to me, Noooo, e can't happen, Holy spirit go reveal am quick quick.

I think you should hold unto your virginity , good men like us are searching for your type . Keep it , guard it , treasure it . Its a thing of pride for any woman - I agree totally with this . And who said that being a virgin scares men away ? Ever heard of the Virgin Queen , Queen Elizabeth I . Men desired her as a woman and as a virgin . She was even an object of worship . Men wrote erotic poems about her and fantasized about disvirgining her in marriage . Kings , Dukes desired her as a wife while they kept w.hores (courtesans ) as mistresses . Sadly , she died a virgin but for a cause and for the good of her people . The point is : never for a moment think of losing your virginity as a woman . Once you've done that , you've decreased your desirability . Men like me won't care about you or even desire you because we see no future with you .

But not all men who seek virgins or are willing to wait are good men like the example you gave . But people change for various reasons . People can be taught to change , people can learn to change . Some people look for people who are their exact opposite so they can learn from them and subdue the destructive behaviors they have . And there are some who are willing to change , who have the desire to change but change isn't forthcoming . That's why its important to seek the face of the one who knows the end from the beginning . Keep praying . The delay apparently is to draw you closer to the type of man you desire . Remain single but don't discourage suitors from being interested in you even if you don't like them . Attention brings more attention . Your man could be drawn to you just because other men seek your hand in marriage . wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 15, 2017
analice107:

For the fact that you have decided to keep your virginity trust me the devil knows and he is not happy with your decision . he will try every thing possible to frustrate you in getting married .My advice to you is that you should pray and fast fervently for God to bring your own husband who will appreciate your virginity.If possible look for a real man of God or prophet to intercede on your behalf.Then make sure you take care of yourself very well!Make sure you eat fruits and vegetables , dress decently with bright and good fitting clothes. Use nice perfumes.Make sure your hair is always neatly well made.And trust me you will see your future husband running after you. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
Spiricoco:

For the fact that you have decided to keep your virginity trust me the devil knows and he is not happy with your decision . he will try every thing possible to frustrate you in getting married .My advice to you is that you should pray and fast fervently for God to bring your own husband who will appreciate your virginity.If possible look for a real man of God or prophet to intercede on your behalf.Then make sure you take care of yourself very well!Make sure you eat fruits and vegetables , dress decently with bright and good fitting clothes. Use nice perfumes.Make sure your hair is always neatly well made.And trust me you will see your future husband running after you. wink
My brother, am not a virgin o. No, i lost that before i knew Christ for myself. He was my mother's God then. Am not keeping my body for anyman. For what? is he keeping his own for me? Am a child of God.

Although I decided to become celibate when i discovered what my body is to Christ.

I don't need a man of God to pray for me concerning marriage. I am an avid reader of the Bible, i know what God has promised me as his child, and am waiting.

Hmmm, God is on my side. If i tell you how God takes me away from bad men. He reveals them as come. I need to ask who they are, the Holy Spirit will reveal.

My part is to obey. The last one was very hard. I fought, struggled to keep him, 4 revelations in short successions. i had to yield, because i knew i would get severely burnt if i go on and i won't have anyone to cry to for help.

Serving pays.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 8:57pm On May 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I think you should hold unto your virginity , good men like us are searching for your type . Keep it , guard it , treasure it . Its a thing of pride for any woman - I agree totally with this . And who said that being a virgin scares men away ? Ever heard of the Virgin Queen , Queen Elizabeth I . Men desired her as a woman and as a virgin . She was even an object of worship . Men wrote erotic poems about her and fantasized about disvirgining her in marriage . Kings , Dukes desired her as a wife while they kept w.hores (courtesans ) as mistresses . Sadly , she died a virgin but for a cause and for the good of her people . The point is : never for a moment think of losing your virginity as a woman . Once you've done that , you've decreased your desirability . Men like me won't care about you or even desire you because we see no future with you .

But not all men who seek virgins or are willing to wait are good men like the example you gave . But people change for various reasons . People can be taught to change , people can learn to change . Some people look for people who are their exact opposite so they can learn from them and subdue the destructive behaviors they have . And there are some who are willing to change , who have the desire to change but change isn't forthcoming . That's why its important to seek the face of the one who knows the end from the beginning . Keep praying . The delay apparently is to draw you closer to the type of man you desire . Remain single but don't discourage suitors from being interested in you even if you don't like them . Attention brings more attention . Your man could be drawn to you just because other men seek your hand in marriage . wink
Bros, i no be virgin oo. Ah, and me i no want marry virgin man oo.

The man go don spoil before but is now born again and loves Jesus. The day i knew Christ, i stopped every nonsense and become a virgin again, let any man who is looking for virgin look somewhere else, because even if i were, immediately i hear that that's the reason he is coming, i wont marry him.

Men run around misbehaving, but want a woman no man has touched before.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hahn(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
analice107:

Jesus will be proud smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 9:34pm On May 15, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, you this girl.

Big sis, it's not my fault oo. You know hahn most times forget we are humans trying to understand each other.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hahn(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2017
bennyann:

Big sis, it's not my fault oo. You know hahn most times forget we are humans trying to understand each other.

And your friend that wrote this is what? undecided

analice107:

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2017
analice107:

Bros, i no be virgin oo. Ah, and me i no want marry virgin man oo.

cry cry cry

The man go don spoil before but is now born again and loves Jesus. The day i knew Christ, i stopped every nonsense and become a virgin again, let any man who is looking for virgin look somewhere else, because even if i were, immediately i hear that that's the reason he is coming, i wont marry him.

Maka why?

Men run around misbehaving, but want a woman no man has touched before.

Well ... its a male ego thing . Some men get appalled just at the idea that they'll marry a woman whose virginity has been taken by another man or different men (that's worse and unacceptable angry ) . To me , its emasculating sad.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Melsan: 10:39pm On May 15, 2017
Where are the good,godly single guys sef?

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2017
Melsan:
Where are the good,godly single guys sef?

we dey hia
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Melsan: 10:54pm On May 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

we dey hia
We don see as una plenty.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2017
Melsan:
We don see as una plenty.

Ah .. why you think say we no plenty ?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 10:57pm On May 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

wow! Bennyann likes to marry a man that him looking out of his window would set off a chain of reactions that would involve extramarital sex, extramarital pregnancy, attempts to cover up the pregnancy, murder, extramarital child and the death of the child

interesting

angry

grin grin grin brother Hope you no go kill me.

I don't desire all those but the love he had for God.

If it were you that committed all those, would you have gone back to God? From your heart? With a broken spirit? sad

That was even in the old testament. It seems I like those in the old testament cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2017
hahn:

And your friend that wrote this is what? undecided

Hahn and Hopefullandlord are you married to religious women like plaetton ?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by RighteousI: 11:08pm On May 15, 2017
The dangerous issue with this topic is not the fate of the good, godly girls but the fact that some people may tend to believe that a woman is good and godly just because she tells us so. What is she is lying in order to poach herself a true christian man? So don't get carried away easily, anyone can be anybody.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Melsan: 11:16pm On May 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ah .. why you think say we no plenty ?
I nor know
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

Maybe . That would be great though wink
Then who will come for my type embarassed

Of course but in a subtle way . I realized that letting your intentions known to a lady at the first sight or at the inchoate stage isn't a great idea. Better when she grows in love with you and then you make your move . It makes the experience exciting .
You realized all that from those who do not deserve it and that might make you err in delaying the one who deserves it. But you're right, 'the first sight' aba!
But it works for some you know.

Its better you be yourself and flow naturally, anyone who falls for that will sweep you off your feet cheesy

Do you think the 'weaker vessels' should make any move ?

Personally I don't think so and I don't want mine to be so. Though it's worked for some but do you know some Godly guys get turned off when the lady takes his position in that?

So it depends on the lady if it wouldn't affect her later and the guy if he wouldn't be turned off by her and would still treat her as though he did he proposed.

My then school mother proposed to a guy and after a while she felt so bad and embarrassed because she got to find out the guy has been telling some people she was the one who did the proposing and this is someone who accepted the proposal.

So whatever rock our boats but I believe one thing, a matured and a wise man, when he's seen that special one, he will make sure he wouldn't allow her go through all the stress and torture of proposing. He will know she's too important and special to force her indirectly to that point. And again it's a woman's honour when she tells it out that her man proposed to her because she would feel so blessed and special than when she will tell just one confidant that she did the proposing.

I'm sure the Godly guys out there want to make their partner happy and make her proud, so they know what to do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.