Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21277 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 2:18pm On May 12, 2017
bennyann:
Analice107,
Dear Sis, are you secretly in love with someone here or is my mind playing tricks on me? lipsrsealed
imaooo, Sis, I love Sarassin, but am not in love with him.

I love intelligent men, and he is.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 2:20pm On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:
cheesy cara mia, I am tip-top thanks, yourself?
Good, very good. glorious day to you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by MrPresident1: 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you aware of the problems that come with the belief that we will experience the pleasure of sex and procreation in heaven ? Don't you know the evil that come with the pursuit of satisfying sexual desire ? Like sexual molestation , rape , lust , fornication , adultery ? Even pain is experienced during sex especially for the female virgins . What about the pains of menstruation and child birth ?

Puerile. Pleasure of sex...evil that come with the pursuit of satisfying sexual desire...pain by virgins etc... Ebuka, all these you have written is nonsense. When the kingdom of God is established, there will be no pain anymore.

KingEbukasBlog:

The point is , sexual desire is an earthly desire and it comes with problems. In our attempt to satisfy it we can be forced to commit evil which would result in pain and suffering and guilt in some cases . In heaven , earthly desires like sexual pleasure will be non existent because all these things belong to this world which will pass away . Its a bagatelle when compared to heaven glory and the pleasure of being in God's presence . What is the point of procreation if there is no death ? What is the point of sexual pleasure when we would be mesmerized by the presence and glory of God ? Didn't Christ say in Matthew 22 : 30 that :

Who created the world and who created sex? When he said 'go into the world and multiply' what did He mean on the surface? And you say we will be mesmerised by the presence and glory of God...Is this your idea of heaven? You sound ridiculous. Did He create man to die? Is it not as a result of the fall that death came? You sound so ridiculous...I am shaking my head, i mean what is the meaning of this crap?

KingEbukasBlog:

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven

Who are the people resurrecting? Have you read Isaiah 4:1? Angels mean messengers(https://www.google.com/#q=angel+etymology), Adam was the first angel; the last angel is Jesus Christ. In the resurrection, 7 beautiful and independent women will hold on to one man and tell him we will eat our own food and wear our own raiment, only let us be called by your name...
The people who will be resurrecting are the Angels (ancient Israelites of old) who were the first to have the knowledge of the oracle of God (Romans 3:2), they were Adam and Eve, the messengers given the command to go into the world and multiply

KingEbukasBlog:

Do angels need to have sex and procreate ? Of what use are earthly desires to them ? You have also forgotten that we will possess new bodies called the resurrection body like the angels . Our mortal bodies and their desires would be gone ! Gone and gone forever !

Angel means messenger. God asked Adam and Eve to multiply, Adam and Eve were the first messengers, they were created perfectly, we are returning to that state when Jesus Christ returns.

You cannot expect Jesus when you have no idea what his return is all about, 'mesmerised in God's presence' this is what we will be doing till eternity abi? You must be joking.

To help you, when you think of the return of Jesus, just think of the default state of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.

We will be eating, and sleeping and farming and fuccking and bearing children in the kingdom of God!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 12, 2017
analice107:

Cara mia thank you for your compliment.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 12, 2017
bennyann:

The bolded is funny.

Pastor, it's not only the ladies that have a lot to learn, Godly men also have so much to do in other to look like the diamond also. And I get your point.

You wouldn't blame the lady for desiring someone with a physical stamp of spiritual authority grin but I know there are others that do not have that title and they're worth more than the so called pastors.

I've always desired to marry a pastor or someone I can tell he has the calling because I feel my God given gift will be active then. Like I knew it goes along with a pastoral or evangelical ministry but I can't brag of that anymore because of some of the attitudes I've noticed in Godly men

What also annoys me now is, I noticed some so called pastors after losing God's will for their life by going after the bad girls, they now look for the good girls to destroy their lives now they're married,. Simply because they now realized they missed something or they never had the opportunity to taste something.

May God forgive them. The annoying part is some pretend they aren't married while the others will tell you they're married and that's after you've suspected it or after you've found out yourself. Yet, they keep giving all their precious time and resources to the one they wish they had married or the one they lust after. I only wish those types should leave the good girls alone. Such ladies are no more available to them.

Some of them even go for special prayers as if God should kill their wives so the other can take over.

My words may be harsh here and seem so unbelievable but that's what's been happening.

So if you know a certain lady is for you, why don't you bear it? Why don't you teach other, bear with each other and make it work. Because it's like the good guys tolerate the bad girls easily and far longer than the good girls and they only start regretting after they're married, only to then turn around and persecute the good girls romantically.

I beg I don talk enough. I dey vex

I created this thread because I heard good girls end up badly, they end up in an unexpected way but I pray I and the others here won't turn out to be like that.
no vex, relax, take a chill pill, "all things work together for the good of them that love God, to those who are called according to his purpose" if a goodly Christian marry a Christian brother, I don't see any trouble, don't forget marriage has its own issues and like I said in my earlier post even MOGs faces alot of temptations, so if you get hooked up to a Pastor, keep praying for him not to fall because he's going to face temptations from the opposite side and that's no option, and the wife also should make herself beautiful so that the man will always have in mind that he has a beautiful godly wife at home. Good gals may end up bad if they lack direction into the marriage they are entering. Bad guys having wreck havoc will always come to the church to pick up the good gals whom will fall for their tactics and later regret. In all things, pray to be led into the right marriage, having entered it pray to keep it going and growing, you may want to channel your search to some preferences like he should be Pastor, he should have a call upon him, etc when you find him still pray because there are many wolves in sheep clothings. Sometime ago I wanted to partner with a brother who said he has a ministry, he has a call, we were even about to start things together when the LORD gave me a revelation about him, I have to pick my race! So Pray and don't be afraid am sure the Lord will lead you to the right person. Gracias
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Cara mia thank you for your compliment.
Always, Mia Caro.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 5:33pm On May 12, 2017
Tosinex:
no vex, relax, take a chill pill, "all things work together for the good of them that love God, to those who are called according to his purpose" if a goodly Christian marry a Christian brother, I don't see any trouble, don't forget marriage has its own issues and like I said in my earlier post even MOGs faces alot of temptations, so if you get hooked up to a Pastor, keep praying for him not to fall because he's going to face temptations from the opposite side and that's no option, and the wife also should make herself beautiful so that the man will always have in mind that he has a beautiful godly wife at home. Good gals may end up bad if they lack direction into the marriage they are entering. Bad guys having wreck havoc will always come to the church to pick up the good gals whom will fall for their tactics and later regret. In all things, pray to be led into the right marriage, having entered it pray to keep it going and growing, you may want to channel your search to some preferences like he should be Pastor, he should have a call upon him, etc when you find him still pray because there are many wolves in sheep clothings. Sometime ago I wanted to partner with a brother who said he has a ministry, he has a call, we were even about to start things together when the LORD gave me a revelation about him, I have to pick my race! So Pray and don't be afraid am sure the Lord will lead you to the right person. Gracias
I like this post.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmm, It's been 7pages, and it's been about how sisters shd keep themselves to attrack a male, what about brothers?

Brothers just believe, since they are men, sisters are just roll over and say yes when the approach with their mouth odours, smelling armpits, and archaic, rumpled and oversized suits.

Shouldn't brothers try cleaning up, speak better English and have a hair every now and then?

Me, he has to intelligent o, clean with good carriage finesse.

He must not be a millionaire, but a provider at least.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by CatfishBilly: 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
analice107:
Hmmm, It's been 7pages, and it's been about how sisters shd keep themselves to attrack a male, what about brothers?

Brothers just believe, since they are men, sisters are just roll over and say yes when the approach with their mouth odours, smelling armpits, and archaic, rumpled and oversized suits.

Shouldn't brothers try cleaning up, speak better English and have a hair every now and then?

Me, he has to intelligent o, clean with good carriage finesse.

He must not be a millionaire, but a provider at least.

Oya, bennyann, what are your own qualities that you look for in a godly man. Come talk your own.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by enshy: 9:31am On May 13, 2017
We need all agree on something here:
Who is a godly woman?
Who is a godly man?
Who is a Man of God?
Whats the purposeof marriage?
bennyann talks about godly men or pastors whose lives are worse than the sinners.
Please help answer these questions...Rem our purpose is always to edify, comfort and exhort...The simple hearted are around reading every word we post.
analice107, bennyann, MZLady69
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 1:22pm On May 13, 2017
analice107:

cheesy OK sis. I know people like you don't joke with men of Valour so I understand.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 1:24pm On May 13, 2017
Tosinex:

Thank you Pastor.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 2:19pm On May 13, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Oya, bennyann, what are your own qualities that you look for in a godly man. Come talk your own.

Look at you who couldn't say yours and you want me to spit out mine. undecided

Hmmmm. Sincerely, I don't think I have the answers anymore because at a point, I think I felt confused.

I wanted a God fearing man, someone who loves God and i can see the passion burning in him. I think that was all I cared about.

I've learnt there should be something more. But I thought a God fearing man should know how to express love easily to anyone he's chosen. But I realized it isn't always so. The issue of ego comes into play like you have to be careful not to err a little because you're with God's anointed. When it happens then it means you're disrespectful not minding the source of the error. There's also the issue of who to approach first. They can spend time with you which can possibly chase away suitors and say nothing. If you're weak enough as a lady to take the first step, then it will be made to look as if you've destroyed your pride or thrown away your integrity.

But from most I've seen and heard around me, the issues are centered mostly on ego.

Those are some of the things I've noticed and I think it's an indicator whether one is the right partner for the other or not.
Then it dawned on me that if you're genuinely loved by someone, that alone can solve so many issues naturally without using much effort. So I can't say I don't want a Godly person because of those little issues that can cause a mighty storm. I realized I have to be loved first and then it should be mutual. You know, it shouldn't just be about giving love. You have to receive love also.

So the man must love me like no other, and I'll get to know that when little issues don't break us apart.

He must be a lover of God just like David and Joseph. He must put God first in everything he does that even I can't stop that.

He must be presentable and also teach me to be presentable lipsrsealed I mean to his taste cheesy

He must be a good listener grin since I spend time alone mostly, when I get very close to someone I tend to talk a lot and voice out my visions and aspirations. If I'm snubbed, I'll feel like cry

He must be in charge, responsible and also exercise his authority in a loving way though. I like to see a boss in him, a teacher, a leader, a mentor, a refuge and a comforter. I always want to look up to him for almost anything even if I will be the greatest supporter he's ever seen.

Whether he's a pastor or not, he must and it's a must he knows how to play football both on the field and with the computer cheesy I don't know much about football but I will like to stay around with him watching football or playing the game. I like sports, I just haven't put much attention for a while now. I will like someone who will take me back to that era.

I like my position as the weaker vessel and I just want it to be like that in a very virtuous way.

It seems I'm dreaming Who's going to be that macho man cheesy please wake me up angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 2:43pm On May 13, 2017
enshy:
Who is a godly woman?
Who is a godly man?
Who is a Man of God?
bennyann talks about godly men or pastors whose lives are worse than the sinners.
Please help answer these questions...Rem our purpose is always to edify, comfort and exhort...The simple hearted are around reading every word we post.

Dear enshy, please help us with the definition though I know where you're driving at.
I will say anyone who does the will of God can be said to be Godly just like Daniel.

But you know there are titles in place already like pastor, bishop, reverend and the likes. I'm sure you'll agree with me that they symbolize Godliness...
I'm also aware among men with those titles, some are of God and some are not.

I only spoke of the attitudes of some if not most of them. It's better we know there are sheep and wolves in the house, rather than going straight into the trap set, all because we feel they should be Godly.

And if there's nothing in us that isn't worthy or of good report, please let's say it to ourselves, for many of us don't want to see them as issues. But if all these things are brought to awareness, it can bring about something better.

Because of these issues some run from the house of God instead of running to it. And most are just simple issues that can be dealt with when we apply humility not minding you operate in a certain level of authority.

God is still God. He knows who are His.

The simple hearted should know when they see all these, that there are indeed wolves in sheep's clothing so they shouldn't be perturbed.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by CatfishBilly: 2:45pm On May 13, 2017
Wow.
I wish could put down my thoughts like you.
Oya, Godly men of Nairaland and beyond. Y'all heard her.
Y'all should comman take over. Atheists can't handle this. grin grin grin
bennyann:

Look at you who couldn't say yours and you want me to spit out mine. undecided

Hmmmm. Sincerely, I don't think I have the answers anymore because at a point, I think I felt confused.

I wanted a God fearing man, someone who loves God and i can see the passion burning in him. I think that was all I cared about.

I've learnt there should be something more. But I thought a God fearing man should know how to express love easily to anyone he's chosen. But I realized it isn't always so. The issue of ego comes into play like you have to be careful not to err a little because you're with God's anointed. When it happens then it means you're disrespectful not minding the source of the error. There's also the issue of who to approach first. They can spend time with you which can possibly chase away suitors and say nothing. If you're weak enough as a lady to take the first step, then it will be made to look as if you've destroyed your pride or thrown away your integrity.

But from most I've seen and heard around me, the issues are centered mostly on ego.

Those are some of the things I've noticed and I think it's an indicator whether one is the right partner for the other or not.
Then it dawned on me that if you're genuinely loved by someone, that alone can solve so many issues naturally without using much effort. So I can't say I don't want a Godly person because of those little issues that can cause a mighty storm. I realized I have to be loved first and then it should be mutual. You know, it shouldn't just be about giving love. You have to receive love also.

So the man must love me like no other, and I'll get to know that when little issues don't break us apart.

He must be a lover of God just like David and Joseph.

He must be presentable and also teach me to be presentable lipsrsealed I mean to his taste cheesy

He must be a good listener grin since I spend time alone mostly, when I get very close to someone I tend to talk a lot and voice out my visions and aspirations. If I'm snubbed, I'll feel like cry

He must be in charge, responsible and also exercise his authority in a loving way though. I like to see a boss in him, a teacher, a leader, a mentor, a refuge and a comforter. I always want to look up to him for almost anything even if I will be the greatest supporter he's ever seen.

Whether he's a pastor or not, he must and it's a must he knows how to play football both on the field and with the computer cheesy I don't know much about football but I will like to stay around with him watching football or playing the game. I like sports, I just haven't put much attention for a while now. I will like someone who will take me back to that era.

I like my position as the weaker vessel and I just want it to be like that in a very virtuous way.

It seems I'm dreaming Who's going to be that macho man cheesy please wake me up angry
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2017
Why wouldn't I be atheist? Tell me. I get to apply energy to other things than these endless back and forth.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Paulscholari(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2017
smiley smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 3:41pm On May 13, 2017
BoboYekini:
Why wouldn't I be atheist? Tell me. I get to apply energy to other things than these endless back and forth.

Everything involves energy now. And why should you be an atheist? Because you heard there are wolves in sheep's clothing?
Anything that has a solution has an end, ok
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 3:42pm On May 13, 2017
Paulscholari:
smiley smiley

Anything to say?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 3:58pm On May 13, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Wow.
I wish could put down my thoughts like you.
Oya, Godly men of Nairaland and beyond. Y'all heard her.
Y'all should comman take over. Atheists can't handle this. grin grin grin

It's not something nairaland can handle ooo cheesy
This thread was created so I can come back to it and give a positive news to the glory of God that there's hope for good girls out there.

And I've learnt a lot, so much from the wonderful ladies on this thread and some gentlemen.

It's high time I put this thread to rest because I've gotten all the counsel I needed.

Doc, there's no harm in giving God a chance. cheesy

If you fall please rise again wink
By the time I come back to give a different testimony, make sure you aren't where you are now wink
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hahn(m): 4:33pm On May 13, 2017
bennyann:

It's not something nairaland can handle ooo cheesy
This thread was created so I can come back to it and give a positive news to the glory of God that there's hope for good girls out there.

And I've learnt a lot, so much from the wonderful ladies on this thread and some gentlemen.

It's high time I put this thread to rest because I've gotten all the counsel I needed.

Doc, there's no harm in giving God a chance. cheesy

If you fall please rise again wink
By the time I come back to give a different testimony, make sure you aren't where you are now
wink

I know this doesn't concern me but @ emboldened is such a rude and arrogant statement

To assume that simply because someone doesn't "believe" in your god equates to the person to have "fallen" is presumptuous and arrogant undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:45pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:

I know this doesn't concern me but @ emboldened is such a rude and arrogant statement

To assume that simply because someone doesn't "believe" in your god equates to the person to have "fallen" is presumptuous and arrogant undecided

Hahn, na wa for you oooo. We dey fight?
Fallen' is your problem abi. Sorry oooo. No vex

Do you know that word was used for the righteous in the Bible? I never knew it's a word that triggers something in you.

Sorry OK. It's obvious we think differently

God forbid I fall but if I should I will make sure I rise each time by the special grace of God.

Later you will say some group of people are not intelligent lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 6:38pm On May 13, 2017
enshy:
Who is a godly woman?
Who is a godly man?
Who is a Man of God?
Whatsoever thou doest, whether in words or in actions, do it as unto Christ. this is godliness. Anyone who does what that scripture says, is godly.

Can Christ lie, Can he cheat, steal, quarrel, fight, malice, gossip, work in unforgiveness? angar, bitterness? Is Christ Proud, arrogant, haughty, selfish, greedy, covetous. Will Christ give or take bribe? Will He have workers and won't pay them their salary after work? what about sexual sins and it's perversion?

If this and many more are found in our lives, then godliness is still far.

Godliness is having a renewed mind and transformed attitude.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hahn(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2017
bennyann:

Hahn, na wa for you oooo. We dey fight?
Fallen' is your problem abi. Sorry oooo. No vex

Do you know that word was used for the righteous in the Bible? I never knew it's a word that triggers something in you.

Sorry OK. It's obvious we think differently

God forbid I fall but if I should I will make sure I rise each time by the special grace of God.

Later you will say some group of people are not intelligent lipsrsealed

Not everyone needs god's grace to "rise"

In fact it is because of god many people are down
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
bennyann:

Thank you Pastor.
Pastor? Me? Lolz... Am just a minister of God in Christ Jesus charged with a duty, "am set on a course I must follow" thank you.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2017
sanesta:
I like this post.
thank you sis! Am honored!

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 9:15pm On May 13, 2017
hahn:

Not everyone needs god's grace to "rise"

In fact it is because of god many people are down

Like seriously? You ehn embarassed

Your testimony will change to the glory of God. That I'm sure of, no matter how long it takes.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 9:17pm On May 13, 2017
Tosinex:
Pastor? Me? Lolz... Am just a minister of God in Christ Jesus charged with a duty, "am set on a course I must follow" thank you.

Aren't you? Or don't you have the calling? You sound like one though cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 9:18pm On May 13, 2017
CatfishBilly, please I hope we are good? Don't let hahn put asunder in our small friendship lipsrsealed wink
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 13, 2017
bennyann:

Aren't you? Or don't you have the calling? You sound like one though cheesy
unhnmnn! Being a Pastor was not even part of my life ambition not even the least of it, and yet the roll call, I can't dodge it any longer! Arrghh! Lolz! But Rather give myself to it! And am still learning! Line by line, precept by precept, a little here, a little there and the LORD through the power of the Holy Spirit, has been faithful. Are you an American!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
I'll be brief.
Good girls finish last because they are sickly sweet yet pretentious little snowflakes that do diddly squat to improve their attractiveness but trust in God and male rabid lust to send them Prince Charming(Omo Dangote's) while turning up their noses at besotted Brother Kunle in the church pews.
Invariably, beyond a certain age, they become dry and wizened. In character as well as in appearance.
This is true for maybe 50%. The other half, well, life just happens.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by CatfishBilly: 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
bennyann:
Cat.fishBilly, please I hope we are good? Don't let ha.hn put asunder in our small friendship lipsrsealed wink
Nope, I wasn't offended one bit.
We're good, fear not grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer / 'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.