Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21257 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
^^ what will happen next after the 1k years reign of Jesus?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:39pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
of course !!

you can't make your own fate, sometimes life takes unexpected twists that's beyond our comprehension and another thing you will know is that: good life doesn't guarantee good fortune and vice versa, so in essence, Our attitude or behavior can't change what fate has in store for us.... life calls the tune, we dance.
What about this "Whatever a man sows, he reaps?"
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:43pm On May 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've always wanted a godly woman . I still want a godly woman . There are so many who purport themselves as godly so "Be not deceived" . Godly women are so hard to find , it can be frustrating for we .. we.. we the godly men grin
hahahahahahahahaha, don't let me say to the king, gerrarahia. We are everywhere.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:46pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Cara mia how have you been? good to see you are still keeping us all honest.
Pls tell me what Cara mia means. It's been long.
There's this Moniker with Just degits, no alphabets, I can't seem to keep it in. i so love both of you.

See guys, am down here approaching...
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

Pls tell me what Cara mia means. It's been long.
There's this Moniker with Just degits, no alphabets, I can't seem to keep it in. i so love both of you.

See guys, am down here approaching...

hehehe Cara Mia is my term of endearment for you, and google is your friend. I think you are referring to 4C.......... decisions, decisions eh?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 11:10pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

What about this "Whatever a man sows, he reaps?"
so you haven't seen a bad person that ended up in a good fortune?? of course what ever a man sows, he reaps but not in all cases..

their are cases of prostitute have a better marriage at the end, worst student becoming the most successful, bad girl having a better man and you will be surprised. that's their fate..
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by enshy: 11:21pm On May 11, 2017
MZLady39:
BennyAnn,
Sister..wow! It's been a long time! Glad to know you're alive & well.
Believe it or not, but I've been thinking about you...wondering if you were okay.
Well I got my answer today.
Anyhow, I take it you are young....late teens to maybe mid 20s or so?
I really felt impressed to respond to you after reading your post because you seem like a sincere, kind and Godly young lady who loves her Lord and wants honest answers.
The fate of a Godly young lady.....is to be mated with a Godly young man...(the man God has for you). If you've been praying, God knows...and at the appointed time (if He has called you to be married)...then that man will recognize you as his helper and it will happen. Have faith!
Sister,
I'm gonna be very transparent right now.....brutally honest.
According to Nigeria's standard, I'm an old maid...(all my youth is gone, my eggs rotten, best years gone etc.) since I am single at 39. If I had low self-esteem, I would probably go into a depression from all that I've read on NL in these few months I've been a member undecided
YET in my mind, I know the best is yet to come...be it marriage or singleness! And no one can tell me differently or steal my joy!
"Feelings/emotions" are a state of mind. They, however, can change and are not always reliable. You have to have that unshakeable joy....that peace only Christ can give...about a future relationship.
Part 2 Coming In A Moment
You were called to marry and you will surely marry!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by enshy: 11:26pm On May 11, 2017
MZLady39:
Part 2....
BennyAnn,
What I'm coming to realize in this Christian journey is that our timing may not be God's timing.
Now I must say, I made some terrible relationship choices (which definitely delayed & blocked potential suitors)....and paid the price. The thing is I knew that the guys weren't the "one", yet I wanted to satisfy my flesh....so I proceeded.
I, also, personally wasn't ready for what a God ordained marriage truly consists of. I would've been divorced or in jail.
However, there are many reasons why people may be single at later ages....
Folks shouldn't be so quick to judge.
Especially in a country where I constantly see headlines in the Family section on NL where nothing but crises after crises are occurring.
Ask yourself if you are ready to take the second most important step in your life?
Why do you want to get married? What is the purpose for you and the guy? Will God be glorified?
Marriage is not about "self".
You clearly want to be married. God knows it...and perhaps He still needs to do some finishing touches on you....or perhaps on him.
Be careful who you allow to speak into your life. Words are very powerful..you must keep a positive mindframe & dwell on God's view about you.
Be encouraged...
Sorry so long smiley
Hmmn my dearest Sister in Christ.
Your past cant hold you down, Grace covers all for you! Amen!!
I wish you the very best!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

And the Millennial reign of Christ shall be here on earth o. After Seven years of Antichrist's reign, Christ returns to take over the Government and reign for 1thousand years, ON EARTH.

So, Mr President, which heaven are we going to have sex and have kids in?

And, KingEbukasBlog enhh. I have questions regarding that millennial period o.

Make i ask one. Bennyann, biko no vex o.

enhen, During that time wen Jesus go reign for 1k years, those people weh be don receive the mark of the beast during the reign of the Antichrist, Where dem go dey? because the Bible talk say, na only Satan dem go tire chain throw down for pit o. D people weh been don collect the mark, go follow us enjoy Christ reign for that 1k years?
And, if dem born children, dia children go automatically dey condemned because dia papa and mama get mark?

Good question dear

Well there are two kinds of people who will be part of Christ's millennial reign - people with resurrected/glorified bodies and people with natural bodies . According to the scriptures , during the rapture , the saints will be given glorified bodies. The people who were killed because of the belief in Christ during the tribulation will also resurrect prior to Christ's millennial reign on earth and will be given glorified/resurrected bodies alongside the resurrected saints who were once dead . Those who survived the tribulation will go into the millennial reign of Christ with their natural bodies .

But before the millennial reign , there will be judgement of sinners and believers ; the sinners will be thrown into hell while the believers will proceed into the millennial reign . These sinners or unbelievers include those who received the mark of the beast . Every man for himself . If the children of those who receive the mark believe in God , they will join the millennial reign of Christ in their natural bodies

Remember , there are the survivors of the tribulation period devoid of the possession of the mark of the beast . Those survivors with their natural bodies will procreate during the millennial rule - they will marry and bear children - but the saints with glorified/reproduce bodies will not reproduce for there is no marriage for them according to Matthew 22:30 . Now , those children of the survivors will have the carte blanche (freedom/permission ) to choose Christ or reject him . The ones who reject Christ during the millennial reign will join Satan's army against Christ at Armageddon .

There will be death for those who have natural bodies in the millennium but they will be resurrected prior to the eternal reign to be judged . Those who died in Christ will be given resurrection bodies in order to reign with him eternally .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:37pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

hehehe Cara Mia is my term of endearment for you, and google is your friend. I think you are referring to 4C.......... decisions, decisions eh?
Yeah 4C..., he was here some days back after a long while.

My dear, when it comes to this matter here, i don't think my decision will count, as anytime a guy comes by, i already see what he will be and do. My spiritual mind is so awake that, i catch them before they settle down. And, whatever i see plays out. Now, i don't bother anymore, when he comes, i will know.

God won't let me marry a wrong man, for what is ahead of me is huge. I rather not marry, than marry wrong.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Good question dear

Well there are two kinds of people who will be part of Christ's millennial reign - people with resurrected/glorified bodies and people with natural bodies . According to the scriptures , during the rapture , the saints will be given glorified bodies. The people who were killed because of the belief in Christ during the tribulation will also resurrect prior to Christ's millennial reign on earth and will be given glorified/resurrected bodies alongside the resurrected saints who were once dead . Those who survived the tribulation will go into the millennial reign of Christ with their natural bodies .

But before the millennial reign , there will be judgement of sinners and believers ; the sinners will be thrown into hell while the believers will proceed into the millennial reign . These sinners or unbelievers include those who received the mark of the beast . Every man for himself . If the children of those who receive the mark believe in God , they will join the millennial reign of Christ in their natural bodies

Remember , there are the survivors of the tribulation period devoid of the possession of the mark of the beast . Those survivors with their natural bodies will procreate during the millennial rule - they will marry and bear children - but the saints with glorified/reproduce bodies will not reproduce for there is no marriage for them according to Matthew 22:30 . Now , those children of the survivors will have the carte blanche (freedom/permission ) to choose Christ or reject him . The ones who reject Christ during the millennial reign will join Satan's army against Christ at Armageddon .

There will be death for those who have natural bodies in the millennium but they will be resurrected prior to the eternal reign to be judged . Those who died in Christ will be given resurrection bodies in order to reign with him eternally .
Wow. Thanks. This clears a lot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:46pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
so you haven't seen a bad person that ended up in a good fortune?? of course what ever a man sows, he reaps but not in all cases..

their are cases of prostitute have a better marriage at the end, worst student becoming the most successful, bad girl having a better man and you will be surprised. that's their fate..
A bad person who changes for good or remains bad? and a worst student who remains never taking her lectures seriously turns out good and the one who read her books turns out failing? You mean naturally or man influenced? This sounds like injustice, and fate doesn't work like that. Hmmm, I don't know...
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Now i know what Cara mia means. Can i use that term for you too?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

hahahahahahahahaha, don't let me say to the king, gerrarahia. We are everywhere.

If godly girls are everywhere , why can't I find them ? There are so many hypocrites , so many hypocrites . Girls who you think are of Jesus and Jesus alone , your guys will tell you of their sex escapades with them and you go just weak undecided lipsrsealed cry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 12, 2017
enshy:

You were called to marry and you will surely marry!

Oh my brother Enshy...
So truly kind you are.....thank you so much for your encouragement & well wishes. Again, I'm humbled by a person's words....
The past is the past (thrown into the sea of forgetfulness)....yes sir.
Sincerely, that truly means a whole lot coming from you- a warrior in Christ...especially since you aren't around much anymore.... cry
One of your gifts is that of encouragement!
God's obviously blessing you my brother & may it continue!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 12:28am On May 12, 2017
analice107:

A bad person who changes for good or remains bad? and a worst student who remains never taking her lectures seriously turns out good and the one who read her books turns out failing? You mean naturally or man influenced? This sounds like injustice, and fate doesn't work like that. Hmmm, I don't know...
like I said earlier, life takes unexpected twists that's beyond our comprehension. haven't you seen a bad wife that have a good man as husband?? haven't you seen??. you can agree with me that it's a settled fact that most bad girls you see around are somebody's future wife, no be ghost go marry them true or false .. note: no body prays for bad spouse, but sadly most people end up having a bad spouse, that's their fate.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 12, 2017
bennyann:

Shady and deceptive grin

It is well my unique sister. I believe he misunderstood you totally. He really needs to start from your first point if that will make things clearer for him.

Haven't you noticed he is the only one who got you wrong?

Oh yes my baby sister....let me not even elaborate on those two adjectives....for now.
Interestingly he allegedly got it all wrong..nevertheless..it is well with my soul.
If he wants clarification on something, I'd be happy to oblige him....but he'd need to be mature & respectful about it.
Wow....look at this your thread. This thing grew legs!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 12, 2017
analice107:

God won't let me marry a wrong man, for what is ahead of me is huge. I rather not marry, than marry wrong.
I think you'll be just fine.
analice107:
Now i know what Cara mia means. Can i use that term for you too?
Of course, in that case it would be Mio caro
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hopefulLandlord: 2:34am On May 12, 2017
analice107:

We'll completely derail this thread if we go into that here. Let's take a rain cheque for another day.

I agree, that's why I didn't reply Kingebukasblog too
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by MizMyColi(f): 9:34am On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello MizMyColi how have you been? trust you're keeping well. Thank's for your kind words, love you too.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:00am On May 12, 2017
Sarassin:
I think you'll be just fine.
Of course, in that case it would be Mio caro
Oh yeah.
Mia Caro, hayu doin this morning?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:02am On May 12, 2017
sanesta:
like I said earlier, life takes unexpected twists that's beyond our comprehension. haven't you seen a bad wife that have a good man as husband?? haven't you seen??. you can agree with me that it's a settled fact that most bad girls you see around are somebody's future wife, no be ghost go marry them true or false .. note: no body prays for bad spouse, but sadly most people end up having a bad spouse, that's their fate.
True, but that is as a result of misplaced priorities.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:05am On May 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If godly girls are everywhere , why can't I find them ? There are so many hypocrites , so many hypocrites . Girls who you think are of Jesus and Jesus alone , your guys will tell you of their sex escapades with them and you go just weak undecided lipsrsealed cry angry
Either your guys are lying or the girls are indeed hypocrites. But we are still here, albeit, few.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 12, 2017
analice107:

Oh yeah. Mia Caro, hayu doin this morning?
cheesy cara mia, I am tip-top thanks, yourself?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:16am On May 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A knew a guy who was claiming to be dating and being intimate with a particular sister, when he had never even for once asked the girl out romantically, but all his fiends knew all the postures him and the girl took. They were just classmates and just casual friends.

He tried to always be in the girl's company to be seen by his friends, but kept that girl away from getting close to his friends, until luck ran away from him one day, they all met and a discussion ensued, the box broke opened. His friends were shocked when this girl was talking about her fiance (another guy) in the presence of this guy, and this guy was involved in the discussion.

One of his friend's asked if she was cheating on their friend so blatantly, she responded with shock, 'Which your friend?', we have only just been friends. He is not my boy friend, he knows who i want to marry. Shame for kill that guy.

See? Guys lie, and girls do too. They lie and say what they imagine to be doing with you.

Be careful of who you allow close to you. If that girl's fiance heard that, he would've broken his relationship with my Friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 10:52am On May 12, 2017
analice107:
True, but that is as a result of misplaced priorities.
lol!
I relax
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:21pm On May 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Good question dear

Wow! Powerful. Now I understand better.

I'll ask questions about that later though.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:27pm On May 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've always wanted a godly woman . I still want a godly woman . There are so many who purport themselves as godly so "Be not deceived" . Godly women are so hard to find , it can be frustrating for we .. we.. we the godly men grin

Finally my oga has come cheesy

Are you sure you aren't looking for one that has the same level of mental capacity as yours? grin

And are you sure when you see the Godly woman, you will speak out? You know our brothers in Christ rarely voice out their hearts. Infact they wait for the weaker vessels to carry out their duties in that aspect lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
Analice107,
Dear Sis, are you secretly in love with someone here or is my mind playing tricks on me? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by obinna58(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2017
analice107:

I almost cried when i read this. I felt like am standing in front of a room full of smoke about to bust into flames, while my brother is in there, am shouting for him to come out, but he refuses, and without his willingness to come out, i can not help him.
So I looked at the windows, couldn't see any smoke and people were walking nearby the room without any notice, so I asked you again where is the smoke, you said everywhere even inside the room.

Why should I believe u smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by obinna58(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2017
analice107:

hahahahahahahahaha, Obina58, your consciousness is your mind, not your brain.

Your brain is your body part, like your nose or toes, but your consciousness is your soul, your soul is the real you.
Ok we will be fully active with our mind and senses while in hell

The way u talk all means that u can not see any physical fire in Yahweh's hell
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 2:17pm On May 12, 2017
obinna58:

So I looked at the windows, couldn't see any smoke and people were walking nearby the room without any notice, so I asked you again where is the smoke, you said everywhere even inside the room.

Why should I believe u smiley

Hmmm, okay brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.