Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? (21276 Views)

Godly Single Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship And Marriage / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won? / Prophet Who Predicted Trump's Win Is Now Prophesying About The Fate Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 4:11pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

hahahahahahahahaha, Obina58, your consciousness is your mind, not your brain.

Your brain is your body part, like your nose or toes, but your consciousness is your soul, your soul is the real you.

Obim oooo grin grin grin grin grin

I'm sure he meant to say consciousness grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by hopefulLandlord: 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

hahahahahahahahaha, Obina58, your consciousness is your mind, not your brain.

Your brain is your body part, like your nose or toes, but your consciousness is your soul, your soul is the real you.

I'm of the opinion that the soul doesn't exist, if it does it is definitely being controlled by the brain

proof? Lobotomy
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Kind sir, I am for real sir.

There will be plenty of sex in heaven. It will be one of our major duties, to procreate and fill heaven with beautiful children.

And heaven is right here on earth sir, when Christ is revealed and enthroned, he will be the head of heaven on earth.

Ha ! That is only possible during the millennial reign of Christ . After that , procreation will cease . Easy sir grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm of the opinion that the soul doesn't exist, if it does it is definitely being controlled by the brain

proof? Lobotomy

Your mind is separate from your body . Proponents of substance dualism may not have solved the mind-body problem , but those of reductive physicalism can't even prove that everything including your mind is all physical . OBEs like NDEs and Astral projection have given us the best possible reasons to accept that disembodied minds do exist .

OR

You can use the concept of Esse Est Percipi where by only minds and ideas exist , no matter , nothing tangible . Everything we know of are just a product of our perceptions through our senses as minds .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 4:39pm On May 11, 2017
Tosinex:
Nice write up! i hope our "holy" sisters will understand the fact that no matter how godly you are, you are stilll going to marry a man, you aint gonna marry Jesus in your flesh! so you have alot to do in order to look like a diamond in the face of a man. nevertheless being in the right circle of friendship exposes you to the right people whom you can tangle with and yet still have a perfect understanding of your personality, and take you for who you are. i once spoke to a lady whom she told me that shes in relationship with Brother Jesus....lolz and am making her to see that i can be that Brother Jesus in the flesh but she just push me by the side, possibly shes expecting to marry a pastor, well a pastor is also a man and can fall into temptations just like any other man, the worst could even be marrying an impostor who called himself a pastor, sorry am not trying to accuse any M.O.G am just saying because they face more temptations from women than any other man who just willingly lured himself into the hands of women. Pray for the right directions in your marital life, and if you are an elderly spinster, you can make yourself look younger and mingle with the youths fellowship! am i pastor, well its not part of this story. and dont forget to keep praying and asking, the bible says "Ask and it shall be given...it also says "Ask of me and i will give you....." it also says "none shall be without his mate" i can keep sayin this, but go ahead and ask what you want in prayer, you are blessed, AMEN

The bolded is funny.

Pastor, it's not only the ladies that have a lot to learn, Godly men also have so much to do in other to look like the diamond also. And I get your point.

You wouldn't blame the lady for desiring someone with a physical stamp of spiritual authority grin but I know there are others that do not have that title and they're worth more than the so called pastors.

I've always desired to marry a pastor or someone I can tell he has the calling because I feel my God given gift will be active then. Like I knew it goes along with a pastoral or evangelical ministry but I can't brag of that anymore because of some of the attitudes I've noticed in Godly men

What also annoys me now is, I noticed some so called pastors after losing God's will for their life by going after the bad girls, they now look for the good girls to destroy their lives now they're married,. Simply because they now realized they missed something or they never had the opportunity to taste something.

May God forgive them. The annoying part is some pretend they aren't married while the others will tell you they're married and that's after you've suspected it or after you've found out yourself. Yet, they keep giving all their precious time and resources to the one they wish they had married or the one they lust after. I only wish those types should leave the good girls alone. Such ladies are no more available to them.

Some of them even go for special prayers as if God should kill their wives so the other can take over.

My words may be harsh here and seem so unbelievable but that's what's been happening.

So if you know a certain lady is for you, why don't you bear it? Why don't you teach other, bear with each other and make it work. Because it's like the good guys tolerate the bad girls easily and far longer than the good girls and they only start regretting after they're married, only to then turn around and persecute the good girls romantically.

I beg I don talk enough. I dey vex

I created this thread because I heard good girls end up badly, they end up in an unexpected way but I pray I and the others here won't turn out to be like that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
orisa37:

We call Them "FOG and/or FOC!!! Friends of God and/or Friends of Christ".
Enoch, Noah, Abraham etcetera are FOGs. The Disciples, Apostles and all Born Again Christians are FOCs.

I'm in need of 'friends of Christ' that are romantic ooo, I mean they know how to love whom they've chosen and ego doesn't put asunder.

And I don't want someone that will marry another because I ask him to grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 4:52pm On May 11, 2017
RighteousI:

Selfishness and envy? That's even worse than sex.
You are "catholic" aren't you? Why should we take advice from a "catholic"

Oh my God! Even if she's Catholic, why can't you take advice from catholics? You can get good and Godly advice from anyone, all you have to do is to weigh them.

Come on bro
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by CatfishBilly: 4:56pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Hello Cat? grin

So what's your view about the future of Godly girls? What's the trend you've noticed about them?

This one that the Godly guys are not talking, I hope they're not guilty.. lipsrsealed
Hello Ann.
I think Godly girls put a lot of pressure on themselves by creating this perfect image/mirage and expect potential suitors to live up to that image. No man wants to enter a fight he knows he will lose when the girl starts comparing him to her "ridiculous" image of what a perfect spouse should be.
I think Godly girls should project this image that they are approachable and easygoing cos truth be told, the vibe that godly girls give off is "Don't approach me, you ain't holy enough".

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 4:59pm On May 11, 2017
talk2alabama:
yes I am...

Ok. So did you compose the 'joke'?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:16pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

If you will permit me to comment, I feel that your post is quite poignant you seem to bemoan the plight of a good woman of which no doubt you are, but I think that at a sub-conscious level you have resigned yourself to being alone. Some have to hold themselves to a somewhat higher standard and in my view you should seek to give true and unconditional love without pre-requisites in order that you can receive the same.

I hear you say, “but I am a godly woman and a good woman and I can give love if only to the right man” but you would be wrong. I read through your eight or so paragraphs of justifications, hedging and self-effacement and to a lay reader you project your insecurities and by the laws of nature at best you will attract an unfulfilling likeness of yourself.

Sir, some of us don't just come out to talk except we've been hurt and we got lessons from them. It would only be by grace not to apply those lessons learnt especially if they don't carry virtue in them.

To give unconditional love, without fear of rejection, failure or hurt is the highest attainment open to us here on earth, it is a path to the Divine even more so than Godliness which is un-achievable. The path that is for you is to open your heart and your mind and pray to God to give you the grace to give unconditional love in this lifetime of yours, don’t worry about the rest.

But I'm grateful sir. I discern you've spoken wisely and also the truth and I will go by them. I see God delights in those words of yours smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by MrPresident1: 5:28pm On May 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Ha ! That is only possible during the millennial reign of Christ . After that , procreation will cease . Easy sir grin

Deuteronomy 30:5
5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

We are currently under the curse, Negroes do not belong to Africa, we are the Israelites of the Bible. We are dispersed and presently living in a land that is not ours, Fulani and Hamites own Africa, Negroes do not belong to Africa because we are not Hamitic, we are Shemetic.

After the blessing and the curse He will MULTIPLY us ABOVE our fathers.

Millennial reign of Christ? Looool. That is way in the past. The MILLENNIAL reign of Christ is in the past. The millenial reign of Christ is not in the future, it is in the past, it has passed!
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:31pm On May 11, 2017
sanesta:
All I see here is a young "good" girl trying to know much about her future.

But all I can say is that "what's meant to be will always find a way". your fate can't be taken away from you be you good or bad and ones attitude or way of life doesn't determine his/her fate.

Is the bolded true? No matter our attitude or behavior? Or do you mean it's not always so?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by talk2alabama: 5:32pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Ok. So did you compose the 'joke'?
which joke .?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by bennyann: 5:57pm On May 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Hello Ann.
I think Godly girls put a lot of pressure on themselves by creating this perfect image/mirage and expect potential suitors to live up to that image. No man wants to enter a fight he knows he will lose when the girl starts comparing him to her "ridiculous" image of what a perfect spouse should be.
I think Godly girls should project this image that they are approachable and easygoing cos truth be told, the vibe that godly girls give off is "Don't approach me, you ain't holy enough".

Hmmmm. Seems it's a general complaint - approachability

I don't like the comparing part either so I understand that part when it comes to men.

But what qualities do you expect from a woman of your choice?

You know some ladies are very approachable when it comes to friendship, they only become choosy when it's time to decide their future partners. And that's because they've already decided the kind of man they want.

I've learnt a lot from this thread. I wasn't expecting it at all and I'm sure I'm leaving here with what will save me from future troubles.

And thanks for being a part of it.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by CatfishBilly: 6:35pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmm. Seems it's a general complaint - approachability

I don't like the comparing part either so I understand that part when it comes to men.

But what qualities do you expect from a woman of your choice?

You know some ladies are very approachable when it comes to friendship, they only become choosy when it's time to decide their future partners. And that's because they've already decided the kind of man they want.

I've learnt a lot from this thread. I wasn't expecting it at all and I'm sure I'm leaving here with what will save me from future troubles.

And thanks for being a part of it.
Approachable​ appearance should be the key.
Trust the interested male to do all the hard work as far as the lady is receptive.
As per the bolded. I can't answer. I don't know. That's a really tough question. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 6:42pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Is the bolded true? No matter our attitude or behavior? Or do you mean it's not always so?
of course !!

you can't make your own fate, sometimes life takes unexpected twists that's beyond our comprehension and another thing you will know is that: good life doesn't guarantee good fortune and vice versa, so in essence, Our attitude or behavior can't change what fate has in store for us.... life calls the tune, we dance.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by sanesta: 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Approachable​ appearance should be the key.
Trust the interested male to do all the hard work as far as the lady is receptive.
As per the bolded. I can't answer. I don't know. That's a really tough question. grin grin grin
lol!

your last paragraph tho. I was actually expecting an answer.

so disappointed.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by MizMyColi(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

If you will permit me to comment, I feel that your post is quite poignant you seem to bemoan the plight of a good woman of which no doubt you are, but I think that at a sub-conscious level you have resigned yourself to being alone. Some have to hold themselves to a somewhat higher standard and in my view you should seek to give true and unconditional love without pre-requisites in order that you can receive the same.

I hear you say, “but I am a godly woman and a good woman and I can give love if only to the right man” but you would be wrong. I read through your eight or so paragraphs of justifications, hedging and self-effacement and to a lay reader you project your insecurities and by the laws of nature at best you will attract an unfulfilling likeness of yourself.

To give unconditional love, without fear of rejection, failure or hurt is the highest attainment open to us here on earth, it is a path to the Divine even more so than Godliness which is un-achievable. The path that is for you is to open your heart and your mind and pray to God to give you the grace to give unconditional love in this lifetime of yours, don’t worry about the rest.

I Love this Sarassin.
You have spoken in such manner as I haven't been able to aptly convey. Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

5 And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

We are currently under the curse, Negroes do not belong to Africa, we are the Israelites of the Bible. We are dispersed and presently living in a land that is not ours, Fulani and Hamites own Africa, Negroes do not belong to Africa because we are not Hamitic, we are Shemetic.

Millennial reign of Christ? Looool. That is way in the past. The MILLENNIAL reign of Christ is in the past. The millenial reign of Christ is not in the future, it is in the past, it has passed!

Are you aware of the problems that come with the belief that we will experience the pleasure of sex and procreation in heaven ? Don't you know the evil that come with the pursuit of satisfying sexual desire ? Like sexual molestation , rape , lust , fornication , adultery ? Even pain is experienced during sex especially for the female virgins . What about the pains of menstruation and child birth ?

The point is , sexual desire is an earthly desire and it comes with problems. In our attempt to satisfy it we can be forced to commit evil which would result in pain and suffering and guilt in some cases . In heaven , earthly desires like sexual pleasure will be non existent because all these things belong to this world which will pass away . Its a bagatelle when compared to heaven glory and the pleasure of being in God's presence . What is the point of procreation if there is no death ? What is the point of sexual pleasure when we would be mesmerized by the presence and glory of God ? Didn't Christ say in Matthew 22 : 30 that :

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven

Do angels need to have sex and procreate ? Of what use are earthly desires to them ? You have also forgotten that we will possess new bodies called the resurrection body like the angels . Our mortal bodies and their desires would be gone ! Gone and gone forever !
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Hello Cat? grin

So what's your view about the future of Godly girls? What's the trend you've noticed about them?

This one that the Godly guys are not talking, I hope they're not guilty.. lipsrsealed

I've always wanted a godly woman . I still want a godly woman . There are so many who purport themselves as godly so "Be not deceived" . Godly women are so hard to find , it can be frustrating for we .. we.. we the godly men grin
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 11, 2017
MizMyColi:

I Love this Sarassin.
You have spoken in such manner as I haven't been able to aptly convey. Thank you.

Hello MizMyColi how have you been? trust you're keeping well. Thank's for your kind words, love you too.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

proof? Lobotomy
We'll completely derail this thread if we go into that here. Let's take a rain cheque for another day.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
obinna58:

We that already av a place in hell cheesy
Guess we are going with our full functioning body grin
I almost cried when i read this. I felt like am standing in front of a room full of smoke about to bust into flames, while my brother is in there, am shouting for him to come out, but he refuses, and without his willingness to come out, i can not help him.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:10pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Hello Cat? grin

He is not a Cat, he is Billy, but i think he likes Catfish. lol
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:11pm On May 11, 2017
bennyann:

Dear sir, are you for real or it's a joke? Which of the heavens? embarassed
Leave him alone biko. Except you want your thread to be derailed. Me, i just run.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:15pm On May 11, 2017
Sarassin:

Sir, I greet oo. Thanks for stopping by. My respect is pouring everywhere in this thread.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:17pm On May 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Kind sir, I am for real sir.

There will be plenty of sex in heaven. It will be one of our major duties, to procreate and fill heaven with beautiful children.

And heaven is right here on earth sir, when Christ is revealed and enthroned, he will be the head of heaven on earth.
Scriptural backbone?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 11, 2017
analice107:

Sir, I greet oo. Thanks for stopping by. My respect is pouring everywhere in this thread.

Cara mia how have you been? good to see you are still keeping us all honest.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:28pm On May 11, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

And the Millennial reign of Christ shall be here on earth o. After Seven years of Antichrist's reign, Christ returns to take over the Government and reign for 1thousand years, ON EARTH.

So, Mr President, which heaven are we going to have sex and have kids in?

And, KingEbukasBlog enhh. I have questions regarding that millennial period o.

Make i ask one. Bennyann, biko no vex o.

enhen, During that time wen Jesus go reign for 1k years, those people weh be don receive the mark of the beast during the reign of the Antichrist, Where dem go dey? because the Bible talk say, na only Satan dem go tire chain throw down for pit o. D people weh been don collect the mark, go follow us enjoy Christ reign for that 1k years?
And, if dem born children, dia children go automatically dey condemned because dia papa and mama get mark?
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:34pm On May 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Hello Ann.
Am approachable.
Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:35pm On May 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Re: What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? by analice107: 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

I said it, don't brink him in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Offering And Tithe Can’t Buy Private Jet / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / How God Used My Premature Baby (5 Months, 2 Weeks; 790grams) To Bring Me Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.