Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me (802 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by LEBEfirstson: 4:02pm On May 07, 2017
Please fellow N/Lers, I met this girl, I have been trying so hard to make her my girl but what she told me yesterday is very worrisome. She told me that I have to be responsible before she will say yes. I asked her if there's any bad thing I'm doing for her to mention been responsible and she say no that " I SHOULD UNDERSTAND NAU" as she put it.. I'm really a nice person, a Christian and just want to love and be loved. Please folks, what does she really meant by that... make e no be Wetin my mind dey tell me oooo. Please I need advice
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by Chuknovski(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
be financially responsible, she wants your cash period
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by smartty68(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
Please fellow N/Lers, I met this girl, I have been trying so hard to make her my girl but what she told me yesterday is very worrisome. She told me that I have to be responsible before she will say yes. I asked her if there's any bad thing I'm doing for her to mention been responsible and she say no that " I SHOULD UNDERSTAND NAU" as she put it.. I'm really a nice person, a Christian and just want to love and be loved. Please folks, what does she really meant by that... make e no be Wetin my mind dey tell me oooo. Please I need advice
She mean say make you pack out of your papa & mama house rent your own apartment.

Na marriage dey hungry her.

Na aunty she be?
She don pass tarty-tiri years?
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by professorfal: 4:06pm On May 07, 2017
she meant get this. .....

Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 07, 2017
OK wait, I'll know what she means after I consult the revealer of all mysteries, my most trusted friend...the crystal ball

Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by Chuknovski(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:
OK wait, I'll know what she means after I consult the revealer of all mysteries, my most trusted friend...the crystal ball

zarzar baby, howdy?
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 07, 2017
Chuknovski:

zarzar baby, howdy?

*waves *
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by LEBEfirstson: 4:15pm On May 07, 2017
smartty68:

She mean say make you pack out of your papa & mama house rent your own apartment.

Na marriage dey hungry her.

Na aunty she be?
She don pass tarty-tiri years?
she is just 24.. she has said something like" as far as I can maintain her, make her be like her friends.. that time, I pretended as if I didn't hear what she said
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by Khd95(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2017
don't try too hard to make any girl ur girl girl OK,just try hard to make clean money,watch as dem shima will try hard for u to notice them

go ye nd make money,every other things shall be added grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by Chuknovski(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

*waves *
grin you don't remember me? am your love philosopher, the thomas Edison of flows, my vibes are sharp like a knife even Newton stole my yarns,

1 Like

Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by smartty68(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
she is just 24.. she has said something like" as far as I can maintain her, make her be like her friends.. that time, I pretended as if I didn't hear what she said
Guy please let her go... She's just a slay queen
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by LEBEfirstson: 4:23pm On May 07, 2017
smartty68:

Guy please let her go... She's just a slay queen
.... can someone not find true love ever again? Who will love me for what I am....
Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by smartty68(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.... can someone not find true love ever again? Who will love me for what I am....
They're still good girls around Bro, be patient and you'll find one. Please avoid desperation.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me I Have To Be A Responsible Person Before She Will Date Me by babyfaceafrica: 4:28pm On May 07, 2017
Dump her!!..is she the only gal around?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am 26 And A 41-year-old Prophetess Wants To Have S3x With Me / If I'm Ur Wife Or Your Friend,will You Ever Think Of Beating Me? / Should I Marry From Here Or Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.