Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (72151 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Fabulosdave01: 5:39pm On May 07, 2017
The problem is how did she get his FaceTime picture in the first place. The man is not that innocent and so is Stephanie

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
I support the stands of the Omega Fire Ministry in this instance. The matter can not be buried just like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by crazyABO(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
Pastor is t not ok?y Ddnt u show up in canadaian court

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by divinehand2003(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
FP already.

This matter has been over flogged already. Can't you see it's heading nowhere?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
The pics are with her employers in kaduna

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Firefire(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
Let move ahead please...

Maranatha!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by JustHector(m): 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
Penance before repentance...that's the natural way to go

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
Let the sleeping puma lie ooo
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by felixomor: 5:41pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One problem is not knowing when to remain silent.

I remember all your rants on this matter.
You didnt know you will be silent that time? Ba?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by mcino: 5:42pm On May 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Alhajikinky(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2017
I dont rili blv in born againism bt after d pikshure evidences, i do blv she's nw a born again phenomenon,, btw, cnt sumbdy b born again nd afta in peace again?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by oruma19: 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement
u are a bad person for making this statement. If she lied then she should first confess because the damage she made on the life and ministry of Suleiman was phenomenal. She has to first confess and apologise if she knows she lied. Haba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by AntiWailer: 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
felixomor:

I remember all your rants on this matter.
You didnt know you will be silent that time? Ba?

When u remember you will read where i have always maintained that silence is the best on the matter.

Unless you have memory deficiency.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by drisluca(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
grin

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by kerryjossy(f): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
U must make peace with Suleiman before u talk about being born again. You need forgiveness from both Suleiman and God. U offended him...he deserves an apology.

Even the bible said it, U MUST BE AT PEACE WITH YOUR NEIGBHOUR.

Quit the pretence already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ukpongokon33(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement
all thuis while we know she was up to something b

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by AHCB: 5:44pm On May 07, 2017
Should Miss Otobo go ahead and release nude pics of Mr Suleiman, I'm sure his church members will still stand and defend him till eternity.

I know for a fact many nigerians are foolish beyond recognition, as long as it has to do with politicians and most especially, pastors!.

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Donshemzy1234: 5:45pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:

Ori e o pe
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by odimbannamdi(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2017
Apostle Suleiman should understand the power of silence especially as a Cleric. This whole issue has degenerated into mere banters and exchange of words with both parties throwing it at each other.

Apostle should let it all slide, whether she has repented out of contrition or mischief. If the former is the case, it is the Holy Spirit that will stir up her heart to seek restitution if she has wronged the Apostle. It should be the Apostle coercing her do so as evidence of her new status.

God, who searches and knows the thoughts and motives behind every actions, is the Supreme Judge who will bring all to judgement.

Apostle, please let it go.

Meanwhile, i have got some beautiful men loafers for sale. Check my signature to know more

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
This conman is silly. I believe the girl's story, and I know that this conman fuccked that girl.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by holyfather(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are million of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.
That's what we want her to prove to us.
Is that too much to ask?
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by texazzpete(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2017
Apostle don start again, instead of him to keep quiet and make good his escape.

Aside from his brainwashed acolytes, anyone with a functioning brain knows he and otobo had something together.

If his PR people really want to go down the route of 'unexplained question's, Let him explain why the big buttocked Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke had a car registered in his name.

Why are they jeering at her with the 'nude pics' sef? She provided screenshots of FaceTime sessions, dem deny. Bank evidence show, dem deny. Even the 100% confirmed evidence of Daniella Okeke's car, dem deny. Even if nude pics show, sheeple will deny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by chineduuu3(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
All I can say is "God is watching"
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by fuckpro: 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
YeyeGirl:
angryAfta una done threaten her life finish!!!!! Chai!!!! Well babe jes enjoy d small kudi way egbon Suleiman drop jare!!!! Mtchewww Yeye man!!!
... Will you shut up there and take care of your customer in the oza room

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by martineverest(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
Is this man really a pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by princetom1(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
Am sure they have clean up all their mess and tied all loose end. Still, pasitor Mon still claiming innocent. Any sensible person will know there is more to this. Kudos pastor mon for the money and threats. You wouldn't be so lucky next time.

Like an adage said, birds of same feather, flock. It correlate with the Bible, What has darkness GOT to do with Light?
Do the maths

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by LilSmith55(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2017
The girl Don dey forget mata, na Sule wan bring am up again....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by felixomor: 5:48pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

When u remember you will read where i have always maintained that silence is the best on the matter.

Unless you have memory deficiency.

AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle

One your yeye spewed rants.
As u can see.
You are the one who has memory deficiency.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ndcide(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:

But somewhere in your heart, you believe the ladies claims against the pastor.

But don't want to hear anything from the pastor who is a human being, with emotions too,

That's the danger. Pray you don't fall into such, because, you wouldn't use this same measure for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by olumike001(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are million of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.
there are many but she won't lie on all of them...she ll choose just one

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Karlman: 5:49pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by olumike001(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
there are many but she won't lie on all of them...she ll choose just one......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.