Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (72153 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by seangy4konji: 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
Dat Daniella has kept quiet since.

They are all Olobo ten kobo. Majority of those actress and all.

Just get the bar and they will open their hairy toto like oniru beach.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by AHCB: 7:14pm On May 07, 2017
padiga047:
learn how to use the matter on ground to judge cases.

You are full of prejudices that pastors are bad..

Now Stephanie's case comes up, you assume that the pastor MUST have slept with the woman.

Unproven accusations or not.
Guy look bush abeg. tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 07, 2017
Opakan2:
That otobo girl no get sense

After suleman must have sent people to beg her and drop the allegations, now he wants to play smart

I didn't expect much from a whor.e anyway
Wow Wow! You are very smart, that's what I figured also...but olosho no get principle sha...Apostolic can get back on the prowl
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

But it was dying until she came up!!! Why didn't the church keep it alive until Otobo made her video? Why didn't they respond with this sort of confidence when news first broke out that Otobo had filed a complaint in Canada

Two things have happened, obviously:

1. Otobo has been settled by Sule.

2. Otobo has realized she is in a lost battle. In Nigeria, big pastors like Suleiman are untouchable (a sad case). Their followers will always viciously attack anyone that makes an accusation against them, even with evidence, and the government always seem scared of treating them under the law. Since the SCOAN building collapse, TB Joshua has not appeared in court and yet nothing has been done about it. Nothing!!! The court gave deadlines. Joshua did not appear. An average Nigerian wouldn't dare try that.
U must be soothsayer or you were there when all these things were happening, since I know you aren't either.,.

Why insult your intelligence?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by jblack93(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are millions of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.

Even if she picked one of the many outside this man u'd still say thesame thing cuz that's wat people like u always say
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Icecream4U:
why can't the apostle prove to us that he didn't fvck the girl?
Is this how senseless my people have become?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by delishpot: 7:31pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement

If indeed he mocked her, then he is a hypocrite.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by grandstar(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2017
She would have lost the court case. The expensive lawyers Sulieman would employ will swing the case to his favor. She knew she would lose in court hence the smart detour.

I believe Sulieman has plenty to hide. One one the truth will be revealed!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On May 07, 2017
Otobo is no shrinking violet, and can hold her own.
I however think she's not being honest.
Maybe an affair happened, and she was trying to blackmail him. He didn't fall for it, and she decided to play hard ball with him.
That's what I think happened.
He may be morally wrong to have had an affair, but she's a criminal for blackmailing him for money.
I think all that 'breach of marriage contract, forceful termination of pregnancy' were all figments of an active imagination.

Married men promise single girls marriage all the time, I'm still waiting for one to sue any of them for a breach of marriage contract.
Both married and single girls have abortions regularly, women have miscarriages all the time. However, one thing I know for sure though is that if a woman has a pregnancy she wants, she is the first person to arrive at the hospital at the sight of blood/bleeding. Especially for a woman with her exposure ( she's not a secondary school girl, and she lives abroad). She would also know to report to the police any man that gives her poison to kill her fetus, for such a man can kill her. But did she do any of these?
( as in- go to the hospital and report to the police when this happened)
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Ngokafor(f): 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
felixomor:

Oh you also noticed that comedian?
I thought I was the only one who observed his behavior on this issue from the start.

.... i noticed him too cos he was an absolute nuisance on Nairaland...He carried the matter on his head like a gala seller.,now he is talking rubbish about being 'silent'..a big shame to him and his co-horts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eldee54321(m): 7:58pm On May 07, 2017
rattlesnake:
hes still talking ehn
he should show NiGERIANS d proof now n should stop beating abt d Bush claiming she's born again.....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by topetalks(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement
I disagree sir/ma, from the scriptures, true fruits of being born again includes restitution and confession of sins, you spoke as if you're so sure of what the Bible said over the matter, Nicodemus restituted, Paul confessed his own involvement in the persecution of the church.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ironheart(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2017
Adeyeye09:
buh dey can slander and disrespect the pastor and the God he serves abi
is his God toothless? They did worst to Jesus but he said father forgive them
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eldee54321(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2017
She's forgiven him Jst because she's born again as she claims....idonbilivit something is fishy.....she must prove it oooooooo....if all her allegation is true....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Ngokafor(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2017
Mophasa:

Intelligent people like us have always been on the sidelines watching events unfold
While uncouth lunatics like you have just been busy carrying the matter on your head like gala

You will eventually see what will happen to that your aunty Otobo if she doesn't come out to confess openly and tender an apology

A wise and discerning mind will know she was definitely lying

The matter is still in court so just watch out what will happen next cuz the end is not here yet

...Spot on!!..but i didnt stay on the side-lineoo,i defended Apostle Suleiman to the fullest...I am usually pro-ladies,but in this case,i could smell a shameless skank in the person of Stephanie Otobo being used by APC /el-rufai because of Apostle's condemnation of the massacre in Southern Kaduna a mile away.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ironheart(m): 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Really? What was your opinion when she was tarnishing Suleiman's image? Have you any idea how many people believed her? She needs to make a public confession and ask Suleiman for forgiveness.

This is purely between she and Suleiman. Jesus advised us to first go make peace with whomever we have offense with, before coming to seek his forgiveness and offer our sacrifices, Matthew 5:24.
she owe him no apologies, what image does he have? Jesus was tied to the cross, yet still forgave all
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
padiga047:
I can forge bank transaction and BBM conversation with my phone, so what's your point?

Nigerians are so prejudiced that they are incapable of Correct judgement.

UBA PLC will keep quiet if their document presented in public was forged?

You brain is obviously forged... Because it doesnt fit your skull and age plus it's not working optimally.

Sulayman is guilty...End of Discussion.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ironheart(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2017
deeway200:

You are mad !!! U are one of those who mock the Apostle, now u are saying rubbish! Alayebaje
read your comments again, i guess a typical example of Apostles sulemans sheep, an apple never falls far from its tree
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Jesusloveyou: 8:06pm On May 07, 2017
Wane2:
See her life after all her threats she just suddenly repent that's good, keep it up, Those people who were supporting her are the ones now saying he should be silent. Why should he ? She should bring her evidence and stop trying to run away.
is not possible to provide the nude picture, but the evidence she has provided so far is enough to prove the fake pastor is fake

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eluwilussit(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:
she owe him no apologies, what image does he have? Jesus was tied to the cross, yet still forgave all

His name is Suleiman, not Jesus. If miss Otobo proved Suleiman guilty, would you forgive Suleiman like jesus did?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eluwilussit(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
she has already exposed the fake pastor?
From the bank statement to bbm conversation,
We don't need the nude picture.

Let her go to court and tender all her evidence. We need to know and separate the sheep from the goats. God is not mocked. Never. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by GoodSamaritan: 8:11pm On May 07, 2017
stanliwise:

I love the way you easily hover question.
Why was daniella okeke car register with the apostle name.
Are we playing here? Or are we kids. Your explanation above can't hold water.
All I am saying is that let us not take side here, We know little about this whole issues.

1). People like Apostle Johnson Suleman do NOT buy cars with their own money. People buy cars in Apostle's name and present to him as a gift.

2). How many of such cars will Apostle use. The Apostle I know careless about cars. So, he gives them out to people just the way they came. Most of the beneficiaries might not bother to change the name on the papers.

3). Apostle Johnson Suleman is not the only pastor in Nigeria that gives to actors and actresses. Why is his own a problem to people?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by KnightB(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:

No sir, you're wrong, the man is damn right!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by bezimo(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
That idiot otobo think we will just let her false allegations claim just pass like that. No way!!!

The Apostle is right. We are still waiting for the evidence to support her fake claim, the travel documents, the naked pictures she claimed she has or else she and all those naysayers should hide their face in shame...

That you are born and a new creature doesn't mean we forgot what you did that's even if your claims are not also fake like your false allegations against the Apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by micontysneh(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
The 33 year old officially 23 year old girl, who made history by being the only woman to miscarry a baby from her backside, rather than her front side (as she claimed) now wants to forgive and forget?

shocked shocked

Is this from a church

U no see as she claimed for bracket

Or some garage touts

Lord have mercy undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

UBA PLC will keep quiet if their document presented in public was forged?

You brain is obviously forged... Because it doesnt fit your skull and age plus it's not working optimally.

Sulayman is guilty...End of Discussion.
do you know how many forged documents are circulating around.

Do you think think UBA would get involved in this matter unless the document is presented to them.

You get brain at all?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by holyfather(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2017
Icecream4U:
why can't the apostle prove to us that he didn't fvck the girl?
He has nothing to prove to nobody.
People just chose to believe whatever they want to.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by linearity: 8:24pm On May 07, 2017
Are mine the only one, who did not read, where she indicated that she has withdraw the Canada case?

Also, does anyone know the status of the blackmail case against her in Nigeria? Trials were suppose to start on April 27, but the Judge did not show up, it was then adjoined to May 3......that date has come and gone and no news about the trial?

I was thinking that, the church's response would hit on what happened on May 3 or how she missed the court date or something to indicate that, the case is still be pursued.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by LordOfNaira: 8:30pm On May 07, 2017
padiga047:
U must be soothsayer or you were there when all these things were happening, since I know you aren't either.,.

Why insult your intelligence?

My mistake. I had intended to write "either"

Either of those happened.

It is obvious that Sule had something with the girl.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by KnightB(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2017
Iamwrath:
Leet sleeeping dogs lie SuleMorn
It's easy for you to say that because you're not Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by GoodSamaritan: 8:32pm On May 07, 2017
texazzpete:

My point is based on common sense. Something you seem to lack. She flaunts her cars and assets on social media. She does not lack.

Why don't you make an attempt to explain why a very comfortable actress with a mixed reputation gets a car gift while millions of poor people are given nothing? Whats the rationale? And why has this car gift not been explained by the Church?

Or will you dodge that question again, like you've been doing since?
1). People like Apostle Johnson Suleman do NOT buy cars with their own money. People buy cars in Apostle's name and present to him as a gift.
2). How many of such cars will Apostle use. The Apostle I know careless about cars. So, he gives them out to people just the way they came. Most of the beneficiaries might not bother to change the name on the papers.
3). Apostle Johnson Suleman is not the only pastor in Nigeria that gives to actors and actresses. Why is his own a problem to people after his speech against herdsmen?

4). GO TO HIS CHURCH AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE NUMBER OF STUDENTS, WIDOWS AND POOR PEOPLE ON HIS PAYROLL. HE HAS BUILT HOUSES FOR SO MANY WINDOWS AND HAS HELPED SO MANY POOR PEOPLE.

Now ask yourself why he was this attacked after confronting the the herdsmen and their sponsors.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.