Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (72154 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2017
Ok

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by oruma19: 8:49pm On May 07, 2017
Originalsly:
If she lied..... what if she is telling the truth?...are you still expecting her to make a confession? And if it's the truth... don't you think the damage done to the ministry of Christ by Suleman would be phenomenal? Would you be calling on him to confess?
my friend, that's y I used the word "if". Human beings are complex and we can't really implicitly trust any. I don't trust Suleiman as a person but I only hope that as a servant of God, he didn't do what he is being accused of. If otobo knows she lied, let her confess and if not, let the matter be settled in court. A lot of damage has been done already. Reminds me of Ese Walters that has turned to an atheist because of pastor biodun fatoyinbo.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
Law 4: always say less than necessary. Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less. The more you say, the more likely you are to say something foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Lightening: 8:50pm On May 07, 2017
TINALETC3:
If truly she has repented, den so b it, God is so merciful, who ar we 2 judge her

You said merciful? God cannot be merciful to his own enemy. If she brazenly accused the God's servant mischievously as she did and consequently made the faith of many wax cold, the only path to to follow back to God is to have godly sorrow which worketh repentance. Sorrow is shown through confession and forsaking ones evil ways. She has done none of such.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by goodnews777: 9:28pm On May 07, 2017
This girl is solely supported by her YORUBA MUSLIMS all over the social media world and whenever they have problems ,they go to church.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by goodnews777: 9:29pm On May 07, 2017
God will never awnser the wicked.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Laple0541(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2017
Why is Apostle asking for the nude pics again abi he wan take am use Vaseline ni?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are millions of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.

Dont be silly. Were you not in this country when the Apostle rose up to challenge the massacre/persecution of Christians in the North, especially in Kaduna state?

So you now know why he was her choice.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by klax(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
I said this so many time that this allegation is not true. A smart and intelligent person can easily judge when watching this girl talking on TV that she is acting already written script.

I asked the question then that why keyamo of all lawyers this guy is one of the most confused, controversial and useless lawyer in Nigeria history. Go by history and do a profile check on this guy called keyamo you will realised he is just a *promoted charge and bail lawyer* that lack merit.

Well Otobo you have put yourself in a more bad angle all you need to do young lady is keep mute because the more you talk the more you ridicule already ridiculed personality of yours. You pissed me up when I learnt a Nigeria child in person of you doing stripper calling yourself a singer or whatever it's a big shame you, afro candy and any Nigeria in same shameful life style abroad disgust me with passion. So pls sssshhhhuuuuttt uuuupppp!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by alutapastor(m): 10:33pm On May 07, 2017
Na wa o!
So because the lord has forgiven her she wan to withdraw her case from court?
Confess your blackmail or show us the nude pics of the apostlr.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Bigsteveg(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2017
YeyeGirl:
angryAfta una done threaten her life finish!!!!! Chai!!!! Well babe jes enjoy d small kudi way egbon Suleiman drop jare!!!! Mtchewww Yeye man!!!
Well am not surprised, your name says it all. Hope u are a Yoruba girl.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by stanliwise(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2017
GoodSamaritan:

1). People like Apostle Johnson Suleman do NOT buy cars with their own money. People buy cars in Apostle's name and present to him as a gift.

2). How many of such cars will Apostle use. The Apostle I know careless about cars. So, he gives them out to people just the way they came. Most of the beneficiaries might not bother to change the name on the papers.

3). Apostle Johnson Suleman is not the only pastor in Nigeria that gives to actors and actresses. Why is his own a problem to people?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
you might noy be totally wrong with what you have said o but the problem I have with people like you is that you people alway feel you must to take sides in every issues that happen, only people who are witness or people with proofs beyond doubts do this.
You and I are just to analyze and make objective argument(without too much emotion) about situations like this.
BTW are you his personal Assistant that you feel you really know what happen,

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by mickeymimi: 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
"Part of the statement read thus: “After besmirching the reputation of[b] a man that she has never physically met[/b]"
"“A girl who lied that she had her marriage introduction in the apostles office"

so they have never physically met......How did she get to knowt the pastor .......the help pastor rendered was through the church then....

I quote the text
"“No! We refuse to accept that. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He who comes to the Lord must come with contrition"
" If Stephanie Otobo is indeed born again, we welcome it, but we need to see proof of that and the proof is her confession that she lied"

."and how shall they hear without a preacher? Rom 10>14"... preaching is God’s appointed means of communicating the Gospel. Jesus was a preacher and so was Paul.....

Stephanie has taken that first step of faith of publicly accepting Christ as her saviour and .......confessed publicly that she has given her life to Christ.....and made a video......whichever way .....she has to come to Christ......Sanctification is a lifelong process of being transformed every day into the image of Christ. Without this, we have no place in helping another brother or sister.

God sees her heart .... we see her appearance and attitude...gal 6>11.....Jesus himself said that he didn’t come for the spiritually healthy but the sick luke 5.31*... Jesus was regarded friends of sinners twice * Matthew 11:19 and Luke 7:34. ...

John 6:37 "Whoever comes to me I will never cast out." Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. The Bible’s most famous verse declares that “God so loved the world” (John 3:16)

Confession of sin ......You confess that by faith....The Holy Spirit produces it in our hearts by hearing the holy gospel in order to take that step of faith ........for a prostitute , armed robber,politicians, Murderers ...criminals... to publicly confess..or make restitution...it takes the spirit of God....and faith in God........you cannot force people to confess or make restitution....especially new converts...or after a big argument without sharing the word of God with them........

CATHOLICS CONFESS THEIR SINS TO THEIR PRIEST not crowds.... He breathed on them, and said to them, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.’"mat 9<23

Who to confess your sins to

God

Man or Woman of God.......... that can spiritually handle the truth of your confession , minister to you.....and...... would not take advantage of this means of grace......this could be the motivating grace which could set her free in God........

Restitution is to be a result of our salvation—it is not a requirement for salvation...... If you have received forgiveness of sins through faith in Jesus Christ, all of your sins are forgiven, whether or not you have been able to make restitution for them.... .your genuine repentance leads to a desire to redress wrongs and live in peace with people.....

.Not many Christians can boldly come out to confess their sins publicly.....without fear...

Both of them might be right or wrong.........God knows the truth....... so they should just let it go........at least her mum has apologised publicly on her behalf....Steph needs to find a good church.......

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Temysteve(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
When there is nothing else to lie, or when ur sponsors are tired of the game. You are now alone just be careful because those that used u to accused the man of God might also threaten your life just to stop u from confessing.
and what ar you insinuating?? Pple like you gave the lady backup, now she has no more evidence to prove her stupid claim, nd u want to stylishly put the blame on her supporter nd excuse urself, or u think i dnt see ur posts in support of d lady all along. Gherrahere joor....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by goldedprince: 11:17pm On May 07, 2017
i swear, as an agnostic, i am fully supporting apostle now. please we must nail this girl. if not worst things will happen. yes i bleeped you, but it dosnt mean you should tell the whole wrld. after all i paid. no be say you give me free t_t_
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Temysteve(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are millions of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.
if she's right as you av said, she shld be also hold unto her claims and provide concrete evidences. To my own perspective i think she jyst want to tarnish the man of God's image nd blackmail him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Alfredah01: 11:28pm On May 07, 2017
By ur statement one can tell u follow criticise this man of God... why can't she come up and confess publicly the way she was accusing the man of God and now claiming to be a born again... Ushould be ashamed of ur post. RUBBISH.
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement

I forgive you all who quote me with an insult below because that is what i my bible teaches me. Miss Otobo came out with here own "FACTs" he should have done same to disprove her but he could not.

read your comments again, i guess a typical example of Apostles sulemans sheep, an apple never falls far from its tree

another sheep, what an example you are. I now know the kind of teaching he is giving you

Another one

Apostle see your defenders o

really? Is that what he thought you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by homirefacuny(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
The 33 year old officially 23 year old girl, who made history by being the only woman to miscarry a baby from her backside, rather than her front side (as she claimed) now wants to forgive and forget?

shocked shocked

Is this from a church

Or some garage touts

Lord have mercy undecided

From today's church. Gullible followers have suffered.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Originalsly: 1:19am On May 08, 2017
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement
Bro... this is something new to me... that one cannot be born again just like that... must first confess to what the pastor wants to hear...if not.. she cannot be born again! MOG indeed.... by their words and action we can discern them.... wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ironheart(m): 4:45am On May 08, 2017
Alfredah01:
By ur statement one can tell u follow criticise this man of God... why can't she come up and confess publicly the way she was accusing the man of God and now claiming to be a born again... Ushould be ashamed of ur post. RUBBISH.
i hope you took time to read your comments before posting causs if u did, it wouldnt be this.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ddeola: 7:26am On May 08, 2017
She never no wetin she go put her dumb head inside... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Psoul(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2017
siraj1402:

I'm not defending any of them but my dear your reasoning here is not logical and lacks common sense.

Asking why this particular Apostle and not the other one can't be a good defense/platform to rely in believing the lady's story
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Edelweiss44: 9:01am On May 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
The 33 year old officially 23 year old girl, who made history by being the only woman to miscarry a baby from her backside, rather than her front side (as she claimed) now wants to forgive and forget?

shocked shocked

Is this from a church

Or some garage touts

Lord have mercy undecided

See how it is paining you that the prostitute is gradually coming to terms with reality that her game is lost. I told you that very soon Stephanie will confess and you and your cohorts who are enemies of God will all be put to shame. It has started already! Just get ready to cry and weep in shame very soon! Wicked agent of kingdom of darkness like you!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by peacechild(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2017
She Otobo started it, there is nothing wrong in the issue being proved in the court of law. If she truly repent the best bit is for her to acknowledge her folly and ask God then the man of God for forgiveness and also all that she have misled any outside that it is not Christianity. If she can't do these then her born again is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Amberon: 4:51pm On May 08, 2017
Lmao.. Someone with no brain questioning the thinking capacity of another? Grow some sense, then quote me.
felixomor:

And please can we see your own reasoning level?
If any
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by felixomor: 5:27pm On May 08, 2017
Amberon:
Lmao.. Someone with no brain questioning the thinking capacity of another? Grow some sense, then quote me.
angry
Eiya, i wish you knew sense is not "grown"
Anyway,
In the eyes of a fool every other person is senseless.

Keep Swimming in your illiteracy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2017
you are right in a way but funny enough this is the first time i am commenting on this issue. is it not ironical that the pastor was more silent when she was accusing him and now that she has claimed to be born-again and leave all this ish, then he starts to talk. the thing should just die down jare. no matter what we as human say on the ish, the real truth is only known among her, the pastor and GOD
Jeezuzpick:

What the man said is true.

Lying against someone, saying she has proof, then saying she has forgiven all, because she's "born again"?

She needs to confess she lied or insist on having told the truth.

The danger here is that a truly repentant person admits to previous wrongdoings.

This lady has done no such thing!

If the Apostle didn't say what he has come out to say now, a lot of us here will still castigate him, saying he was just lucky she let him off the hook.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Amberon: 6:50pm On May 08, 2017
Dude, youre infamous on NL for being senseless. Ask around.
felixomor:

angry
Eiya, i wish you knew sense is not "grown"
Anyway,
In the eyes of a fool every other person is senseless.

Keep Swimming in your illiteracy.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by felixomor: 6:58pm On May 08, 2017
Amberon:
Dude, youre infamous on NL for being senseless. Ask around.

Sorry mehn,
Are u ready for your adult literacy class now?
Mention me when you are.... undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Amberon: 10:23pm On May 08, 2017
Damage control. Nigga go take drugs that inhibit mental retardation and stop parading as a christian. You are planets away from being christ like.

I'm done reading or replying you. I only converse with sane people.
felixomor:

Sorry mehn,
Are u ready for your adult literacy class now?
Mention me when you are.... undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by felixomor: 10:47pm On May 08, 2017
Amberon:

Damage control.
Thats what u av been doing.
Having seen your illiteracy exposed.

Amberon:

Nigga go take drugs that inhibit mental retardation and
If only you were literate.
Maybe I would have taken u seriously

Amberon:

stop parading as a christian.
Wow, please see who is talking......
After fooling yourself?

Amberon:

You are planets away from being christ like.
Hehehehe, says the one who quoted me first with an insult.
Hypocrisy is in your DNA grin

Amberon:

I'm done reading or replying you. I only converse with sane people.
Cop out.
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by halaqasa: 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
2022 this shiii is still up

E be many things walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.