Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again (72148 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Adeyeye09(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
ironheart:
Being born again is no longer between God and man but between pastor and man. Pastor should be rejoicing over a lost soul that has been found not to b making such press statement
buh dey can slander and disrespect the pastor and the God he serves abi

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by stanliwise(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
felixomor:

For where?
I cant see any common sense

Actually i am about to prove you lack it

Just like any body in show biz does.
Its a business strategy
Your common sense didnt reac there

How do u know?
because of what she showed u on facebook?
You will easily fall for yahoo boys.

I dont have to explain because even an actor has gotten 8 million from him before
Others also got gifts.
Maybe he also slept with the male actors
I hope your common sense also reasoned this.

Please show me the millions of poor people

The same rationale that made him give to other male actors and needy people.

I didnt dodge.
U were only pretending to be using common sense.
I love the way you easily hover question.
Why was daniella okeke car register with the apostle name.
Are we playing here? Or are we kids. Your explanation above can't hold water.
All I am saying is that let us not take side here, We know little about this whole issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Really? What was your opinion when she was tarnishing Suleiman's image? Have you any idea how many people believed her? She needs to make a public confession and ask Suleiman for forgiveness.

This is purely between she and Suleiman. Jesus advised us to first go make peace with whomever we have offense with, before coming to seek his forgiveness and offer our sacrifices, Matthew 5:24.

God bless you
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eluwilussit(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
Originalsly:
If she lied..... what if she is telling the truth?...are you still expecting her to make a confession? And if it's the truth... don't you think the damage done to the ministry of Christ by Suleman would be phenomenal? Would you be calling on him to confess?

If it is true, then Suleiman will be exposed. There is no damage that the body of christ cannot withstand. Christ is the corner stone of the church. Dont you worry about the church for now.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
gud4dbest:

Suileman needs not to in fact, he must not,if indeed he is a man called by God.He needs no man to comfirm his ministry neither can any man defame it.JESUS made himself of no reputation...

LOL the bible said respect the law of the land. This is a legal case and would be settled in court. The truth must come out. No more hiding for the agents of destruction.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Icecream4U(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2017
holyfather:

That's what we want her to prove to us.
Is that too much to ask?
Rubbish!
why can't the apostle prove to us that he didn't fvck the girl?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by factwriter(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2017
Opakan2:
That otobo girl no get sense

After suleman must have sent people to beg her and drop the allegations, now he wants to play smart

I didn't expect much from a whor.e anyway

Precisely what I thought.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eluwilussit(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

God bless you

Bless you as well.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Limitless72(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are millions of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.

U've forgotten that pastors' are also humans...
Let her confess her sins....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Miles300: 6:49pm On May 07, 2017
Apostle no go let this thing die down ni , wat kinda of apostle his he self , was Christ not accused wrongly ?
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
Miles300:
Apostle no go let this thing die down ni , wat kinda of apostle his he self , was Christ not accused wrongly
?

Now that the court want to burst una bubble, una don come with what christ not wrongly accused? I dey laugh o
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Eluwilussit(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
Icecream4U:
why can't the apostle prove to us that he didn't fvck the girl?

The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. Simple abc of law. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by factwriter(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2017
shamecurls:

Make Sule go rest before dis girl vex again

We all don know say Apostle likes finishing from the back and we have accepted you like that

Make matter rest abeg

Haba! Show a little compassion for the Apostle now.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Jesusloveyou: 6:51pm On May 07, 2017
rattlesnake:
hes still talking ehn
don't mind the fake pastor, for him to be happy that the girl decide not To expose him or
He want the girl to change her mind

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Splashme: 6:52pm On May 07, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
When there is nothing else to lie, or when ur sponsors are tired of the game. You are now alone just be careful because those that used u to accused the man of God might also threaten your life just to stop u from confessing.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by gud4dbest(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2017
davtosh:

God bless you. many here are Evil and hypocrites

manx dont understand;dont necessarily call them evil. This repentance of hers needs a restitution(s) if in all honesty tis genuine!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Wane2: 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
See her life after all her threats she just suddenly repent that's good, keep it up, Those people who were supporting her are the ones now saying he should be silent. Why should he ? She should bring her evidence and stop trying to run away.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 07, 2017
Excuzeme:

I have never seen a shameless charlatan, like this Apostate Sulaiman!

That he out-smarted the Stripper, does not mean he is innocent, he is just smart enough to destroy the evidence, using the Police who siezed her phone and erased all traces..... and luring her down to Nigeria where he poisoned her pregnancy for him.

But Apostate Sulaiman, you know what? KARMA is a biatch.
Your recompense will come at the time God wills it.

BTW: She did not withdraw the suit she filed against Sulaiman in Canada ...he should stop hiding and proceed to answer her in the Canadian Court.

I guess you are her secretary or PA to be so sure Suleman dated her.

Your senselessness is as high as the heavens.

Go school u no go go. Na to make money any which way.

Haters of men of God and funny enough most of you no dey talk sense.

Sick brain

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2017
Excuzeme:

That he out-smarted the Stripper, does not mean he is innocent, he is just smart enough to destroy the evidence, using the Police who siezed her phone and erased all traces..... and luring her down to Nigeria where he poisoned her pregnancy for him.

BTW: She did not withdraw the suit she filed against Sulaiman in Canada ...he should stop hiding and proceed to answer her in the Canadian Court.

my people perish for lack of knowledge. Event that supposedly took place in Nigeria would be settled in Canadian court. Na wa for some people reasoning oh!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by sircrabo: 6:56pm On May 07, 2017

Suleiman shld file his own suite agaainst her, even if she claims to haave repented she should still present the evidence to. Court of law. Now everyone will be expecting him to forget nd move on just like tht. Do you know how long it takes to build integrity and trust ? And one olosho wants to mess him up. The cse shldnt die like tht, enough has been said abt suleiman. She shld justify ll the bd comments against suleiman so we'll know she ws truly mking sense.

If I were suleiman, I will treat her the same way pst ibioyimie treated kemi olunloyo when she's out of prison I then welcome her to the body of christ

Stupid olosho, you succeded in dainting the mans image nd now wants to repent. The lord will fight for suleiman and he shall hold his peace

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by emusbyz(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2017
You are here in NL , nobody knows you in this country and you are just counter blasting an MOG.
Someone who was paid to ridicule the personality of someone in the public claiming to release nude pics and other sensitive matters to prove her lies, turns out latter to say she has repented and no longer is talking about the nudes and others.
What kind of repentance is that...? We are not judge for only God is the judge of all men and should forgive, but sincerity and commonsense will tell you that there is nothing truthful about the repentance claim.
However, the MOG should not have even responded to her at all in the 1st place because these demonized fellows feeds on your response and make tthings louder than should be.
Congrats to all the fellows who believed those stories in the first place, i am sure you would also believe Jesus had Mary or Martha as a gf or wife as some other demonic humans claims.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by gud4dbest(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

LOL the bible said respect the law of the land. This is a legal case and would be settled in court. The truth must come out. No more hiding for the agents of destruction.

if Suileman is of this world I would av agreed,you dont fight such case of sort in court;it is demonic even suileman said it himself.you fight such on your knee.GOD that sees you in the secret will reward u openly.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
siraj1402:
But there are millions of Apostle on earth, why must he be her choice to lie on? I'm sure the lady might be right in so many area. Eni ti o ba rin irin iwosi, won o ni fi obo loo.
Oga or madam, someone had to be the victim and in this case, He was the one that had to be used.... I'm sure if someone else was used, you would have asked same question...
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by oyienootieno: 7:01pm On May 07, 2017
Opakan2:
That otobo girl no get sense

After suleman must have sent people to beg her and drop the allegations, now he wants to play smart

I didn't expect much from a whor.e anyway

Brother "Damage Control" now it is a script..
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by ikemesit4477: 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One problem is not knowing when to remain silent.

before you stupidly quote me. This has been my position since time immemorial.

I have maintained that he Keep Shut and I still repeat it.

Keep quiet. Silence is golden.

It is coincidence that Otobo said Apostle is also sleeping with Daniella.

It is coincidence that a benz belonging to Apostle was the one Daniella showed off with on instagram.
Amebo! Where you there when Suleiman purchase the vehicle for Daniella!
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Jesusloveyou: 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
Eluwilussit:

If it is true, then Suleiman will be exposed. There is no damage that the body of christ cannot withstand. Christ is the corner stone of the church. Dont you worry about the church for now.
she has already exposed the fake pastor?
From the bank statement to bbm conversation,
We don't need the nude picture.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
AHCB:
Should Miss Otobo go ahead and release nude pics of Mr Suleiman, I'm sure his church members will still stand and defend him till eternity.

I know for a fact many nigerians are foolish beyond recognition, as long as it has to do with politicians and most especially, pastors!.
learn how to use the matter on ground to judge cases.

You are full of prejudices that pastors are bad..

Now Stephanie's case comes up, you assume that the pastor MUST have slept with the woman.

Unproven accusations or not.

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
One problem is not knowing when to remain silent.

before you stupidly quote me. This has been my position since time immemorial.

I have maintained that he Keep Shut and I still repeat it.

Keep quiet. Silence is golden.

It is coincidence that Otobo said Apostle is also sleeping with Daniella.

It is coincidence that a benz belonging to Apostle was the one Daniella showed off with on instagram.

Hey if the Lady is damn sure shes saying the truth why not finish what she started. If the Apostle is bold enough to challenge her why ask him to kp shut.

It is his life brotherman not yours not mine. He too must have a point to proof.

He needs no one to warn him, Advice him or beg him to keep quiet. Its a guity and coward person that does that when he believes he is right.

Its not time to back off let the lady continue if shes bold and right and confess her lie and ask for forgiveness if shes guilty.

Jesus said if you have anything against anyone settle with him first before coming to Me.

Apostle is not ready to keep quiet and No fit shut im mouth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by dinggle: 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
Who OFM wan fool?...if Stephanie withdraws the case....know that Apostle settled silently or indirectly ...you guys cant pull a wool over our eyes.
If OFM has questions they should save them for Canadian court..
Have OFM been able to explain the monies Apostle deposited in her account? or did she use type-writer to type the pastor's name on her statement of account
Have OFM explained the fact that Stephanie knows he likes finishing from the back?
Have OFM explained Apostle pics on her facetime?
Even bundling Stephanie's mom to his church shows he's guilty as hell. If Stephanie was blackmailing him the last thing he would wanna do is give her ammunition but because the jittery don't know how to act, he foolishly over reacted and viewers worldwide were able to see the truth. Even his followers codedly know he is guilty.

If Stephanie lied Apostle should be happy because in Canada he can counter-sue and tripple the amount!....abeg leave me with these rash talk...who dem dey do gragra for?
OFM there will be enough time for questions and answer in court and Apostle Suleman can request Stephanie to take a lie detector test!!
I will bet my last dime they won't go there.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
she has already exposed the fake pastor?
From the bank statement to bbm conversation,
We don't need the nude picture.
I can forge bank transaction and BBM conversation with my phone, so what's your point?

Nigerians are so prejudiced that they are incapable of Correct judgement.
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by kingsclass: 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
Excuzeme:

[color=#006600][/color]
You guys should be wise, you dont believe everything you read or hear. I must tell you that this lady was sponsored and one day the truth must surely come out. The issue is politically motivated to smear apostle suleman for daring the untouchables.I pity the lady to accept being used because she must surely regret it
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Stephanie Otobo’s Claim That She’s Now ‘born Again by Jetleeee: 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
DeRay98:

So, una want "sleeping dogs to lie" after all "the crucify him, he's guilty as accused" rave on NL?
How pathetic, after a global smear campaign that lots of shallow-minded people believed and applauded has become obvious that it was a scam, her supporters are backsliding and asking the accused to forget the smear.
Very sickening. She has tired out without nothing knew to feed her sympathisers. It's not over until she goes to court to get him "convicted" with her "evidence " or she 'll go to jail to deter other fraudsters like and her supporters.

Meehn I don't give a fuxxk about both of them lol. I never even posted anything about it so spare me these sorry tales.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.