Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (12815 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

Tell me about the girl. Is she very beautiful ? grin grin grin

Anyway, anyone can read thoughts. All they have to do is love you enough to tune into your heart rhythm and they will perceive all your thoughts.
Blood of Bill!!! .jeez .. Baba the girl is fine and she love me die but I was not in for a relationship. I'm a stammerer so I do avoid her grin but she didn't know ,.. she will come all the way to meet me and I will just walk past her without even looking at her, she even told all my friends to talk to me but I was scared of fucking up. and that made her mad. this happened many years ago .. but something in me is telling the girl is behind my probelms. she is always monitoring me bro everywhere I go, I wonder how she does that . what can be done here bro ..or is mind playing tricks at me.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
Blood of Bill!!! .jeez .. Baba the girl is fine and she love me die but I was not in for a relationship. I'm a stammerer so I do avoid her grin but she didn't know ,.. she will come all the way to meet me and I will just walk past her without even looking at her, she even told all my friends to talk to me but I was scared of fucking up. and that made her mad. this happened many years ago .. but something in me is telling the girl is behind my probelms. she is always monitoring me bro everywhere I go, I wonder how she does that . what can be done here bro ..or is mind playing tricks at me.

But you are the one attracting her to your life. By always thinking she is the cause of your problems you are actually creating your own reality. To stop whatever is happening to you, just ignore every thoughts of her and do not think of her at all. When you cease thinking of her, every effects will fissle out.

You are creating your reality, cos she is the center of your thoughts, good or bad. Spirit does not care, it just manifests whatever you create.

11 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

But you are the one attracting her to your life. By always thinking she is the cause of your problems you are actually creating your own reality. To stop whatever is happening to you, just ignore every thoughts of her and do not think of her at all. When you cease thinking of her, every effects will fissle out.

You are creating your reality, cos she is the center of your thoughts, good or bad. Spirit does not care, it just manifests whatever you create.
hmm .. tanx
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 08, 2017
Teensway:
I thought i was the only one. I do that often, i transfer thoughts to others and sometimes i change others mood without saying a word.

How can you think such a thing. Lots of people know so many things, they refuse to share, they build a cult around their knowledge and call themselves "The Men Wey Sabi".....

You can go beyond altering their thoughts too, you can actually see through their eyes, hear through their ears and take over their entire organism. You can then go ahead to cause them to act in your favor and execute all the manual labour and create on your behalf, and even wage wars on your behalf. I am not saying you should become a demon, neither am I saying you should be possed by Holy Spirit, all I am saying this. Electricity is used to power our homes and appliances, same electricity can shock and kill. Fire is used to cook our meals, smelt metals to precious items, but fire can equally kill.

In teaching people about these zero point energies, people will misconstrue that we are about to teach about satanic things, Hell No, do what you will with the knowledge you gain, but I prefer that you utilize it for good and for your own amusement. Consciousness does not care who uses it, whether a native doctor or a Pastor, Satanist or an Hallelujah Boy. What matters is that what we are about to learn can be used for anything. Decide how to use this knowledge, and you will answer for your actions. You will answer to yourself, there is no one else to judge you, but yourself as a God in your own right.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 08, 2017
Shall we begin, once again.

And complete this series before we shift our consciousness this night from our physical body to the Soul and journey the cosmos to our Star system to upload the data we archived in the last 18hrs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

I believe we are sparks of God and can do whatever we want but the problem is HOW? Thanks oga billy, when do we continue our practical?

MODIFIED

Seen
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 08, 2017
Keep your Desire Card with your Desire boldly written by your side always, and it should be the first thing you look at before you sleep and the last thing you see before closing your eyes and be sure to hold the thought of your desire in your mind while shifting consciousness (sleeping), so if you are holding the thought of your desire as the only thing in your mind before shifting consciousness, it therefore means you have a copy of it while at the altered state and in fact on the other side of the universe. Keep that mind.

Tell yourself, that this is what you want and it will help you in your experience through life and that you surrender this to the universe and believe completely in its materialization. Repeat this assertions always, whenever you see that card with you and engage in deep breathing to put your body online.

You might think this is just another theory, but I will tell you this. Make your Statement clear and direct. DO not confused yourself about this desire.

Start by blanking out your mind as soon as you wake up, your mind should be blank slate, key in that moment and hold that thought and repeat the words and then head out to work or what ever you do for a living and each time you remember your card, put your body online and repeat that desire. Say it clearly with your voice and surrender it, as soon as you make that statement, clear all thoughts of it from your mind and forget it instantly, until the next time you remember.

On Sundays, proceed to your nearest Church and make sure you attend the meetings that time they are doing their General Prayer. All you have to do is join the prayer or if you can not pray their kind of prayer, just hold a thought of your desire and continuously surrender it at the point they Shout "Amen". Generate the thoughts and keep surrendering your desires at their Shouts of Amen. Keep submitting your desires at the shouts of Amen. But if you can actually join the prayer and shouting with your eyes totally closed while visualizing your desires and submitting at their Amen, then you are actually participating in that submission.

Does this sound simple ? Yes you will say. But you never knew, right ?

I will explain how to utilize the basic tools like feelings, believing, and Sound chants to speed up the creative process.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2017
Ride on sire
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 08, 2017
Teensway:

I believe we are sparks of God and can do whatever we want but the problem is HOW? Thanks oga billy, when do we continue our practical?

MODIFIED

Seen
Sparks retain all the qualities of the original source. A ripple of water retains all the qualities of water in the Ocean. Do not be confused, we are it. God wants to be in and experience Lagos, New York, Jamaica, Pluto, Nibiru, Andromeda all at the same time, so how can It do that ? God creates containers for his sparks and enters into these worlds and places and It sees with my eyes in Lagos, sees with your eyes at Jamaica, sees Washington DC with Trump's eyes, sees everywhere and experiences everywhere with everyone's eyes and is all powerful cos it is the combination of all energies.....

It is that which sees with our eyes, it is what hears with our ears. Spirit is energy at its finest State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 08, 2017
The Unified Field Theory answers all the questions. From philosophy to AstroPhysics, to religons, to politics to UFOs, to Aliens to Fibonacci sequence, to Ghosts, to demons to everything.

It is the Unified Field Theory alone that answers all and make life very simple.

Meaning, I can tell a story of the universe, how it was created, why it was created and how its end will come when it will come. For everything that has a beginning must have an end, but energy itself will be converted from one form to another.

When that time comes, always remember, that we do not die, we only shift our consciousness.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by lymelyte(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Before proceeding with the following Process, figure out how to raise your vibration. Below are methods you can use to increase your heart rate and raise your vibration.

# Chanting
# Fasting to reduce your weight based on your Body Mass Index to 2 Kg less than your normal weight based on BMI.
# Psychedelic Drugs / Mushrooms
# Reading of psychic texts
# Praying and constant affirmations.
# Yoga and Meditation
# Breathing techniques that put the entire organism online.
# Tuning your consciousness into a higher dimension using the specific sound frequencies of that dimension.
# Use of binaural tunes played on head set or speaker.
# Joining a prayer group in your church or mosque where the prayer is so noisy at the top of the voices to quieten all the surrounding noise with your eyes totally closed.

Note: These acts are just a way of tuning into your core, and forgotting the physicality during the entire process of the exercise. Your spirit exists in the quantum world, so is your mind, to alter the physicality, you need to do at the source, the source codes have to be re-programmed to produce a different result, your result. So, we must enter the quantum world. You cant do it physically, you must key in and totally be physically absent but etherically present. So, Plasma is an etheric state of matter, that is where the ETs and ITs which are the ones you call angels and demons operate. We will proceed.
can weed be used?

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
lymelyte:
can weed be used?

Weed alters consciousness but does not take you anywhere, you are the one to dial the address and consciousness will shift to your desired location or your desired state of consciousness.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

How can you think such a thing. Lots of people know so many things, they refuse to share, they build a cult around their knowledge and call themselves "The Men Wey Sabi".....

You can go beyond altering their thoughts too, you can actually see through their eyes, hear through their ears and take over their entire organism. You can then go ahead to cause them to act in your favor and execute all the manual labour and create on your behalf, and even wage wars on your behalf. I am not saying you should become a demon, neither am I saying you should be possed by Holy Spirit, all I am saying this. Electricity is used to power our homes and appliances, same electricity can shock and kill. Fire is used to cook our meals, smelt metals to precious items, but fire can equally kill.

In teaching people about these zero point energies, people will misconstrue that we are about to teach about satanic things, Hell No, do what you will with the knowledge you gain, but I prefer that you utilize it for good and for your own amusement. Consciousness does not care who uses it, whether a native doctor or a Pastor, Satanist or an Hallelujah Boy. What matters is that what we are about to learn can be used for anything. Decide how to use this knowledge, and you will answer for your actions. You will answer to yourself, there is no one else to judge you, but yourself as a God in your own right.
Pls how can I alter someone's taught ?.. any eBook for that?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
Pls how can I alter someone's taught ?.. any eBook for that?
Do you believe I can share that information on the internet ?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Do you believe I can share that information on the internet ?
chia ...so I need to join a cult? .which cult group teaches that.. pls I need this
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 08, 2017
Averted:
chia ...so I need to join a cult? .which cult group teaches that.. pls I need this
Occult, not a cult. Cult is a vice. Occult is safe, just a place where secret knowledge is archived for those who truly are ready to pay for it and take it serious.

9 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 12:34am On May 09, 2017
9ce one billy.. you've talked about havinq a mental n physical picture, sound also, breathing techniques, so where does light comes in? wink
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:42am On May 09, 2017
Igerizee:
9ce one billy.. you've talked about havinq a mental n physical picture, sound also, breathing techniques, so where does light comes in? wink

Great Question, thought no one will ask. Every plant grows green or its default pigment in the presence of light, and without light, the plant has no coloration. Light is necessary for photosynthesis. So it is with creation. Without the Sun, there is no life. So, without Light, there is no creation. There was a sound and the sound said 'Let there be light'. At the point of submission of the request, visualize a Tetrahedron Shape of Light, this is the strongest crystalline state, and that happens to be the shape of the cosmos. Visualize that Light if the mental picture gets blurry and maintain that light until you get the picture back in place and when you submit your request, visualize your desire 'in' the tetrahedron shaped light and make it spin clockwise and disappear into the cosmos and you can submit it with your Amen. Then clear your thoughts instantly, dont hold on to it.

7 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 09, 2017
Billy pls o .. What does having sex in the dream mean.. with a lady you don't even know. so you won't say is your taughts manifesting on the astral plane, cause I don't even think of before closing my eyes. so does that mean the ET are sucking up my energies grin or they are taking something from me?

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 09, 2017
Ride on sir cool
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Eazybay(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire someone asked this same question earlier. Each tym I think about sth and visualize it, I DON'T get it!

For instance I visualized riding my dad's other car and all. For 2-3months, it never happened my dad sold d car. But if I don't think of it happening, it happens like unexpectedly
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 09, 2017
few years back I always taught I was special, I get anything I want especially phones even when they re xo expensive and beyond ma reach, all I had 2 do was fall inlove with it, most times I collect it from a friend use it 4 a while and it wouldn't be up 2 a month and someone frm ma family or outside will just say kelvin come n collect somtin I qot 4 u, next thinq I'll see is d fone I always wanted smiley ... all tru ma life I didnt know I was submitting taughts to the cosmic grid or wateva its called... thing is, I had 2 love, feel and always belive I'll get it.. but billyonaire over a year now even if I try dos tricks I use back den e no dey work again oh, I no even understand sef, is anything wrong or am gettinq it all wrong dis time or maybe I should try ur pattern
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 09, 2017
Eazybay:
Billyonaire someone asked this same question earlier. Each tym I think about sth and visualize it, I DON'T get it!

For instance I visualized riding my dad's other car and all. For 2-3months, it never happened my dad sold d car. But if I don't think of it happening, it happens like unexpectedly

All you needed to do was ASK your Dad. You didnt have to go visualizing when the object was just within reach. Abi, you wanted to manipulate your Dad ? Hahahahahaahaha

Seriously, if the item you want is within reach already, you could get it. It is always your word against your Dad and if there is something you can tell your Dad to give you that car, you would have done so. You should have spoken to your Dad heart to heart, mind to mind. Instead of visualizing the car. That is a lesson for you. Why didnt you trying visualizing your Dad instead and ask him to give you the car during your meditation. Especially when you know he is in deep sleep, that is when you sneak into the quantum world and close those scientific eyes and tell him what you want from him.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 09, 2017
Averted:
Billy pls o .. What does having sex in the dream mean.. with a lady you don't even know. so you won't say is your taughts manifesting on the astral plane, cause I don't even think of before closing my eyes. so does that mean the ET are sucking up my energies grin or they are taking something from me?

Could be you have been sex starved for too long. But on a serious note, before were born according to the Bible, we already existed right ? And if we existed, do we have idea where we were before being born ? Do we also have knowledge of the fact that perhaps we were not on Earth before we were born ? Do we have idea of the planet we were, what star system, what constellation it was ? Who our village or city Ruler was ? If we had a wife ? and may be children ? And if we were not on Earth before we were born on Earth, it means we were Extra-Terrestrials or even Intra-Terrestrials. And even when are birthed, we are still hybrid, partly Earthed organism and partly a thinking, reasoning etheric Being. So, I dont know why Man has not really found time to think about what happens when our physical senses lose consciousness at sleep and consciousness is shifted into our 'other' existence. Dont we think we are spending of our time here in the physicality and some of time in the Spiritual Quantum world. When we wake up, we forget the quantum existence and when we sleep, we tend to also forget our physicality. Does it not look like we are always in and out of different dimensions of existence in almost every 24hrs ?

Dude, enjoy that sex if the lady is great looking and give me her phone number if you do not want her. And ask her who she is next time, you may never know, she might ne your real pemperempe on the other side of Life. But if your religion says she is demon, then my question is...When will they say we are enjoying sex with angels. I dont see anything wrong in all these except you are experiencing misfortunes in your physical life, in which case you might wanna terminate your relationship her, by looking up the Soul Contract you had with her and seeing if she means well or not.

It might just be your desire to have the beautiful on the next side of the street, trust me if I see a beautiful ET ready to give me some bj, I will just tell her to wear mini skirt and appear physically so we can go clubbing. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 09, 2017
Igerizee:
few years back I always taught I was special, I get anything I want especially phones even when they re xo expensive and beyond ma reach, all I had 2 do was fall inlove with it, most times I collect it from a friend use it 4 a while and it wouldn't be up 2 a month and someone frm ma family or outside will just say kelvin come n collect somtin I qot 4 u, next thinq I'll see is d fone I always wanted smiley ... all tru ma life I didnt know I was submitting taughts to the cosmic grid or wateva its called... thing is, I had 2 love, feel and always belive I'll get it.. but billyonaire over a year now even if I try dos tricks I use back den e no dey work again oh, I no even understand sef, is anything wrong or am gettinq it all wrong dis time or maybe I should try ur pattern

You have been introduced to the concept of money and you focus your attention on Money instead of your desires. Money itself is a great thing. But it makes most of us slaves. People wake up as early as 5AM and drive to work and stay on that boring job till 7PM and drive till 9PM to get home. Meanwhile the have no more time for themselves. These are slaves. This is not an insult, it is the truth, you all have enslaved yourselves to the coins.

Go back to your kiddy ways, cos I remain in my kiddy. As for me, anything I desire, I always get double of it and its always the exact thing or something better. Welcome to the Quantum Life.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Could be you have been sex starved for too long. But on a serious note, before were born according to the Bible, we already existed right ? And if we existed, do we have idea where we were before being born ? Do we also have knowledge of the fact that perhaps we were not on Earth before we were born ? Do we have idea of the planet we were, what star system, what constellation it was ? Who our village or city Ruler was ? If we had a wife ? and May be children ? And if we were not on Earth before we were born on Earth, it means we were Extra-Terrestrials or even Intra-Terrestrials. And even when are birthed, we are still hybrid, partly Earthed organism and partly a thinking, reasoning etheric Being. So, I dont know why Man has not really found time to think what happens when we our physical senses lose consciousness at sleep and consciousness is shifted into our 'other' existence. Do we think if we are spending of our time here in the physicality and some of time in the Spiritual Quantum world. When we wake up, we forget the quantum existence and when we sleep, we tend to also forget our physicality. Does it not look like we are always in and out of different dimensions of existence in almost every 24hrs ?

Dude, enjoy that sex if the lady is great looking and give me her phone number if you do not want her. And ask her who she is next time, you may never know, she is your real pemperempe on the other side of Life. But if your religion says she is demon, then my question is...When will they say we are enjoying sex with angels. I dont see anything wrong in all these except you are experiencing misfortunes in your physical life, in which case you might wanna terminate your relationship her, by looking up the Soul Contract you had with her and seeing if she means well or not.

It might just be your desire to have the beautiful on the next side of the street, trust me if I see a beautiful ET ready to give me some bj, I will just tell her to wear mini skirt and appear physically so we can go clubbing. grin grin grin
grin Baba my problem no be here .. I can remember when I was a kid I dreamt about a woman trying hard to suck my breast ..I kid you not, both of us will be struggling but she will overpower me because she is older, and she will be about to suck on it then I will wake up. Mehn too many hidden things in this universe needs to be unveiled.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have been introduced to the concept of money and you focus your attention on Money instead of your desires. Money itself is a great thing. But it makes most of us slaves. People wake up as early as 5AM and drive to work and stay on that boring job till 7PM and drive till 9PM to get home. Meanwhile the have no more time for themselves. These are slaves. This is not an insult, it is the truth, you all have enslaved yourselves to the coins.

Go back to your kiddy ways, cos I remain in my kiddy. As for me, anything I desire, I always get double of it and its always the exact thing or something better. Welcome to the Quantum Life.
I agree with you, money is not the key. If our desire is to maybe get a desired house, there are many ways we can get the house without spending a dime but if money is essential, it will manifest itself. We should not focus on money but on the desired result. Good afternoon uncle billy.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 09, 2017
Averted:
grin Baba my problem no be here .. I can remember when I was a kid I dreamt about a woman trying hard to suck my breast ..I kid you not, both of us will be struggling but she will overpower me because she is older, and she will be about to suck on it then I will wake up. Mehn too many hidden things in this universe needs to be unveiled.

You probably have had a Soul Contract with her.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 09, 2017
Teensway:
I agree with you, money is not the key. If our desire is to maybe get a desired house, there are many ways we can get the house without spending a dime but if money is essential, it will manifest itself. We should not focus on money but on the desired result. Good afternoon uncle billy.
Exactly my point. How I built a 13 Bedroom Bungalow, which was my first house at age 25 remains unclear to me. My Salary was 18K then, it took me 3yrs and I kid you not if I say I do not remember actually saving any salary to build that house. I still do not remember how I got the resources, but it was done. The others, I could say I went through sweat and tears when my eyes opened to money. Now I just desire and let it get fertilized by plasma/ether and manifest at the right time.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Exactly my point. How I built a 13 Bedroom Bungalow, which was my first house at age 25 remains unclear to me. My Salary was 18K then, it took me 3yrs and I kid you not if I say I do not remember actually saving any salary to build that house...
I practiced what you said yesterday (skipped the church part) and i got what i wanted today without spending a dime. I wish i could share the story here but i can't, all i can say is WOW. I think money is used to make we humans to forget our ability to manifest our desires to its physical equivalent. Billy, keep on this thread coz i believe we are learning something practical here and not just a theory but something we can practice to verify if your claims are true or false. To me, i have practiced the little you shared and it worked. I'm thinking of using it on something bigger. This thread is really an eye-opener, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 09, 2017
Teensway:
I practiced what you said yesterday (skipped the church part) and i got what i wanted today without spending a dime. I wish i could share the story here but i can't, all i can say is WOW. I think money is used to make we humans to forget our ability to manifest our desires to its physical equivalent. Billy, keep on this thread coz i believe we are learning something practical here and not just a theory but something we can practice to verify if your claims are true or false. To me, i have practiced the little you shared and it worked. I'm thinking of using it on something bigger. This thread is really an eye-opener, thanks.

This time around go for something bigger and the key is BELIEVE that you already have it. If you can do that, then surrender always. Do not think about how the money will come. Money is currency, it flows in and out, and you need a reservoir, not the banks...lol

3 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

This time around go for something bigger and the key is BELIEVE that you already have it. If you can do that, then surrender always. Do not think about how the money will come. Money is currency, it flows in and out, and you need a reservoir, not the banks...lol
Yea, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam / Your Beliefs / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.