Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,581 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! (12811 Views)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Prophet Oduro Wears Panties In Church To Lecture Married Women / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by koxyz: 3:47pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

This time around go for something bigger and the key is BELIEVE that you already have it. If you can do that, then surrender always. Do not think about how the money will come. Money is currency, it flows in and out, and you need a reservoir, not the banks...lol

You listed and an observe as part of the requirements of materializing ones desire.Please,how would this come into the equation,kindly explain.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 09, 2017
koxyz:

You listed and an observe as part of the requirements of materializing ones desire.Please,how would this come into the equation,kindly explain.

If your object of desire is a 3D item then then you are already a 4D being if I am not mistaken. So you can raise your vibration and meditate even on your name. You don't need another thing outside of yourself. But if your desire is a 4D object then you need a 5D Being ..if your consciousness isn't on 5D then you need some Being or entity higher than yourself to become the Observer. You can use Jesus, Buddha, yours truly or even other humans even indigo kids born with higher consciousness vibrations. Why not even go to spiritual churches or mosque and channel your desires through their mass prayers and get your desires fulfilled.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tens4real(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

If your object of desire is a 3D item then then you are already a 4D being if I am not mistaken. So you can raise your vibration and meditate even on your name. You don't need another thing outside of yourself. But if your desire is a 4D object then you need a 5D Being ..if your consciousness isn't on 5D then you need some Being or entity higher than yourself to become the Observer. You can use Jesus, Buddha, yours truly or even other humans even indigo kids born with higher consciousness vibrations. Why not even go to spiritual churches or mosque and channel your desires through their mass prayers and get your desires fulfilled.
what can you say about transcendental meditation?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hello and thumbs up for what u do here.
I started following ur thread few yrs back and I must say I learn a lot from u.

Thanks a lot for what u do.
I understands ur topic very well and on a lay man's term.

I may not understand the terminologies used but what I hv actually been doing some of these things without knowing what they are.
From my high school yrs.
I had number of things I wanted to achieve in life and they r outrageously insane for a person in my position to get.
Every where I go,I see those things.
Everybody I met is an avenue.
Anywhere I go is a chanel.
I held on to them and they became part of my subconscious.
Of course I had many challenges but do u know that that those things I wanted to achieve I actually achieved them.
I do that in batches.
If I'm about to get 80% of batch 1,I will unconsciously start d next batch that will follow.
I wish I can be more explicit but I got them as I desired them. I work on them using my mind. Don't know what that means. Nobody taught me this.
I'm almost 90% and want to develop more but will do it at d exact place I want those dreams to manifest.
I hope I made sense.
I still don't uderstand how it happens but yes it happens to me.
I also use people to achieve almost everything I want effortlessly.
But one thing is clear,I have never been a pessimistic fellow.

Tell me if u understand me a little.
Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 5:25pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

@Billyonaire. I will always commend you for your posts, your courage to share them and the TRUTHS inherent in them. I know they are TRUTHS because I was priviledged to have a neighbor, an ECKIST who used to teach me these things when I was a little lad. I never knew why an old man whose last born was way older than me would be telling me such things but I will never forget the scolding I got at home whenever I try relay them to my folks at home. The last spanking from my Mum made me realise that such teachings are not very popular, so I kept them to myself. As I grew older, I began to understand and see how TRUTHFUL they were. It takes courage to tell people (even your loved ones) that what they believe and hold sacred is utterly false. I learnt that earlier in my life. To the topic, I feel there is one very important point of consideration missing. TIME. Please Sir, for further comprehension, tell us FATHER TIME'S role in CREATING REALITY or MANIFESTING DESIRE.

3 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
These are all pieces of shit of Grammar.....
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Keep your Desire Card with your Desire boldly written by your side always, and it should be the first thing you look at before you sleep and the last thing you see before closing your eyes and be sure to hold the thought of your desire in your mind while shifting consciousness (sleeping), so if you are holding the thought of your desire as the only thing in your mind before shifting consciousness, it therefore means you have a copy of it while at the altered state and in fact on the other side of the universe. Keep that mind.

Tell yourself, that this is what you want and it will help you in your experience through life and that you surrender this to the universe and believe completely in its materialization. Repeat this assertions always, whenever you see that card with you and engage in deep breathing to put your body online.

You might think this is just another theory, but I will tell you this. Make your Statement clear and direct. DO not confused yourself about this desire.

Start by blanking out your mind as soon as you wake up, your mind should be blank slate, key in that moment and hold that thought and repeat the words and then head out to work or what ever you do for a living and each time you remember your card, put your body online and repeat that desire. Say it clearly with your voice and surrender it, as soon as you make that statement, clear all thoughts of it from your mind and forget it instantly, until the next time you remember.

On Sundays, proceed to your nearest Church and make sure you attend the meetings that time they are doing their General Prayer. All you have to do is join the prayer or if you can not pray their kind of prayer, just hold a thought of your desire and continuously surrender it at the point they Shout "Amen". Generate the thoughts and keep surrendering your desires at their Shouts of Amen. Keep submitting your desires at the shouts of Amen. But if you can actually join the prayer and shouting with your eyes totally closed while visualizing your desires and submitting at their Amen, then you are actually participating in that submission.

Does this sound simple ? Yes you will say. But you never knew, right ?

I will explain how to utilize the basic tools like feelings, believing, and Sound chants to speed up the creative process.

These are all pieces of poo of ambigous Grammar.....
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have been introduced to the concept of money and you focus your attention on Money instead of your desires. Money itself is a great thing. But it makes most of us slaves. People wake up as early as 5AM and drive to work and stay on that boring job till 7PM and drive till 9PM to get home. Meanwhile the have no more time for themselves. These are slaves. This is not an insult, it is the truth, you all have enslaved yourselves to the coins.

Go back to your kiddy ways, cos I remain in my kiddy. As for me, anything I desire, I always get double of it and its always the exact thing or something better. Welcome to the Quantum Life.
seriously if ur a pastor you'll make lots of money because u just said what is my problem, exactly wat am qoinq tru ryt here, 4 d past d past few months all wat as bin In ma mind is money money 2d extent I quarrelled with my mom few weeks bak cry embarassed thanks billy ur a life saver, Is time I make som corrections In ma life

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 09, 2017
Mr billy,I believe what you are trying to make others know is noetic science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 09, 2017
Igerizee:

seriously if ur a pastor you'll make lots of money because u just said what is my problem, exactly wat am qoinq tru ryt here, 4 d past d past few months all wat as bin In ma mind is money money 2d extent I quarrelled with my mom few weeks bak cry embarassed thanks billy ur a life saver, Is time I make som corrections In ma life

I do not think I can withstand the stress of preaching every Sunday bro, I was supposed to be a lecturer, but when I tried teaching for 6 months, I knew it was not my thing. I hate to talk for the rest of my life. I love the quiet life of being unknown and anonymous. By the way, do not get caught up in the illusion of Money. Focusing on money deprives you of true happiness, peace, true love and joy. Those who focus on Money, Money, Money find joy in drinking a lot, womanizing a lot, and even showing off their branded clothings on the internet in the name of 'enjoyment' while the manufactures of these items live quiet lives in quiet neighbourhoods devoids of tantrums. The only billionaire I love a lot is Elon Musk. He is the real genius, and I wish my country had structures like the USA, I would have been launching new Start-Ups like every other year. Enough of my bragging, just focus on what you want. And try to stay out of the slavery and madness. What ever you do, at least do not depend on the system for your comfort, try to produce anything you need and your money will stay longer in your pockets. That is where true happiness comes from. Automate your life and cut down dependence on money for littlest things of life.

10 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 09, 2017
skillful01:
Mr billy,I believe what you are trying to make others know is noetic science
I have no idea what that is. I do not consider myself knowledgeable, do not take me too serious. I will read about what you wrote there.

1 Like

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 09, 2017
moffymichael:

These are all pieces of poo of ambigous Grammar.....

Forgive me, will you ? If you want, I can take down the entire thread just to make you happy.

5 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
I have no idea what that is. I do not consider myself knowledgeable, do not take me too serious. I will read about what you wrote there.
Sire,I do find your posts to be full of enlightment for lay-men as me.

I came across noetics about 11days ago and 've read a lot on it.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 09, 2017
tracrbloc:

@Billyonaire. I will always commend you for your posts, your courage to share them and the TRUTHS inherent in them. I know they are TRUTHS because I was priviledged to have a neighbor, an ECKIST who used to teach me these things when I was a little lad. I never knew why an old man whose last born was way older than me would be telling me such things but I will never forget the scolding I got at home whenever I try relay them to my folks at home. The last spanking from my Mum made me realise that such teachings are not very popular, so I kept them to myself. As I grew older, I began to understand and see how TRUTHFUL they were. It takes courage to tell people (even your loved ones) that what they believe and hold sacred is utterly false. I learnt that earlier in my life. To the topic, I feel there is one very important point of consideration missing. TIME. Please Sir, for further comprehension, tell us FATHER TIME'S role in CREATING REALITY or MANIFESTING DESIRE.

Thanks buddy, if your parents believe what you learnt from the Eckist is not cool, you probably need to listen to them more and before you do that, ask them to read the book of Jeremiah Chapter 1 verse 5, and explain to you what their God meant when they told Jeremiah; "before you were born, I knew you......." Let them teach you where you as Soul came from, before they delivered you. And what your Soul mission in life is. If they can not answer that, then tell them, that you will teach them that in future. Humble them with core questions and let them stay sleepless to also ponder on what life is. I did that, and here I am, exploring the Theory of Everything, the Unified Field Theory.

By the way, TIME - Is a wonderful piece. I hope I remember to open a thread on Time, the 4th Dimension.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 09, 2017
tens4real:
what can you say about transcendental meditation?
All forms of meditations are good.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 09, 2017
gmorn:

Hello and thumbs up for what u do here.
I started following ur thread few yrs back and I must say I learn a lot from u.

Thanks a lot for what u do.
I understands ur topic very well and on a lay man's term.

I may not understand the terminologies used but what I hv actually been doing some of these things without knowing what they are.
From my high school yrs.
I had number of things I wanted to achieve in life and they r outrageously insane for a person in my position to get.
Every where I go,I see those things.
Everybody I met is an avenue.
Anywhere I go is a chanel.
I held on to them and they became part of my subconscious.
Of course I had many challenges but do u know that that those things I wanted to achieve I actually achieved them.
I do that in batches.
If I'm about to get 80% of batch 1,I will unconsciously start d next batch that will follow.
I wish I can be more explicit but I got them as I desired them. I work on them using my mind. Don't know what that means. Nobody taught me this.
I'm almost 90% and want to develop more but will do it at d exact place I want those dreams to manifest.
I hope I made sense.
I still don't uderstand how it happens but yes it happens to me.
I also use people to achieve almost everything I want effortlessly.
But one thing is clear,I have never been a pessimistic fellow.

Tell me if u understand me a little.
Thanks a lot.

Thumps up bro, I will continue to share, despite the fact that I have face several psychic attacks on account of this research. What I share here is not the new frontier that I have delved into recently, but I believe many people may not truly accept the hard truths, so I will continue to share what I feel can be acceptable at the moment, as I do not want people exposed to a level of information that can alter their gradual spiritual growth.

Regarding your materialization of desires. I am one person who got all I wanted and I was even so scared based on ignorance cos I actually thought there was a spirit always giving me the things I wanted, without knowing that I have been unintendedly using the most powerful principles of nature to achieve my desires. I have basically achieved most of the things my peers thought was impossible for someone my age and I have delved into fields of studies in my quiet moments without class room tutors or any sort of physical guidance from any teacher. I think we can do everything in life. No, I do not think, I know we can be polymaths, and even most ETs are polymaths. They spend about 150yrs of their lives teaching their kids engineering, science, technology, philosophy, maths, carpentary, electrical jobs, mason, everything and I mean everyting. ETs are polymaths, and they even go as far as healing all sicknesses, creating beings and even planets, so I think when they are called God or Gods I am not really jealous. I am only saying that we can be like them, (as Man is, God once was, as God is, Man may be) is a popular quote among the Mormons, so these ETs actually created us, we are hybrids and we are sort of their products. Just like we invent android robots etc,

Back to the matter, now you know that you are a miracle worker and you can actually perform these miracles at will. Isnt that what is called Magic ?

3 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2017
skillful01:
Sire,I do find your posts to be full of enlightment for lay-men as me.

I came across noetics about 11days ago and 've read a lot on it.
You can share with us. No knowledge is wasted, it is the only thing we die with.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2017
Ride on bro billy. More grease to your elbow.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 09, 2017
billy I am really hungry of all these information..Feed me !!
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks buddy, if your parents believe what you learnt from the Eckist is not cool, you probably need to listen to them more and before you do that, ask them to read the book of Jeremiah Chapter 1 verse 5, and explain to you what their God meant when they told Jeremiah; "before you were born, I knew you......." Let them teach you where you as Soul came from, before they delivered you. And what your Soul mission in life is. If they can not answer that, then tell them, that you will teach them that in future. Humble them with core questions and let them stay sleepless to also ponder on what life is. I did that, and here I am, exploring the Theory of Everything, the Unified Field Theory.

By the way, TIME - Is a wonderful piece. I hope I remember to open a thread on Time, the 4th Dimension.
@Billyonaire. There is no need for that now. Many experiences over the years has caused my folks to outgrow their "Churchiousness"...the scripture you quoted, Jer. 1:5 reminded me of an encounter with my immediate younger brother, after a session with my neighbor. We talked about the soul, where we came from, and where we are going. I got home and initiated a discussion (which later turned into an arguement that had to be settled by my Mum with me as the culprit) based on my meeting with my neighbor (by the way, he is no more on earth). I showed my bro all the scriptures Baba quoted, the last scripture I read to him, Eccl. 12:7 got him agitated and we began to quarrel. This happened many years ago. Today as grown ups, my bro as with other members of my family, know better. I was the one in family that went further to Pastor a Church (though another faith). They are more open now, but after much pains...
#theTRUTHisopenbutmanyareblindtosee
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thumps up bro, I will continue to share, despite the fact that I have face several psychic attacks on account of this research. What I share here is not the new frontier that I have delved into recently, but I believe many people may not truly accept the hard truths, so I will continue to share what I feel can be acceptable at the moment, as I do not want people exposed to a level of information that can alter their gradual spiritual growth.

Regarding your materialization of desires. I am one person who got all I wanted and I was even so scared based on ignorance cos I actually thought there was a spirit always giving me the things I wanted, without knowing that I have been unintendedly using the most powerful principles of nature to achieve my desires. I have basically achieved most of the things my peers thought was impossible for someone my age and I have delved into fields of studies in my quiet moments without class room tutors or any sort of physical guidance from any teacher. I think we can do everything in life. No, I do not think, I know we can be polymaths, and even most ETs are polymaths. They spend about 150yrs of their lives teaching their kids engineering, science, technology, philosophy, maths, carpentary, electrical jobs, mason, everything and I mean everyting. ETs are polymaths, and they even go as far as healing all sicknesses, creating beings and even planets, so I think when they are called God or Gods I am not really jealous. I am only saying that we can be like them, (as Man is, God once was, as God is, Man may be) is a popular quote among the Mormons, so these ETs actually created us, we are hybrids and we are sort of their products. Just like we invent android robots etc,

Back to the matter, now you know that you are a miracle worker and you can actually perform these miracles at will. Isnt that what is called Magic ?
Thank u and thank u once more.
U are right.
You are very right.
I have tried explaining to people but none believed that u can actually be what u want to be.
I will give u an example.
During my nysc,I was posted to a far away north and wanted to redeploy. I didn't ever dream of staying in that state one extra night after camp and I was the last that submitted my name for redeployment. The officer in charge barked and barked that they have closed.
I calmly told him my name should be among d first 10 for redeployment and it was d 2nd.
I desired to serve in a particular establishment and went straight there and told them. My request was granted but where I was posted was far from my house so I rejected and told them this is what I want.
I got it as I wanted it.
Some people said I very lucky. Is it really luck?

Is there anything like luck sir?

Thank u once again.
There are few people I always come to read their posts here.
U r d first.
Will like to know ur IQ level sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
You can share with us. No knowledge is wasted, it is the only thing we die with.
Can chanting OM MANE PADME HUM raise my consciousness to 5D?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2017
tracrbloc:

@Billyonaire. There is no need for that now. Many experiences over the years has caused my folks to outgrow their "Churchiousness"...the scripture you quoted, Jer. 1:5 reminded me of an encounter with my immediate younger brother, after a session with my neighbor. We talked about the soul, where we came from, and where we are going. I got home and initiated a discussion (which later turned into an arguement that had to be settled by my Mum with me as the culprit) based on my meeting with my neighbor (by the way, he is no more on earth). I showed my bro all the scriptures Baba quoted, the last scripture I read to him, Eccl. 12:7 got him agitated and we began to quarrel. This happened many years ago. Today as grown ups, my bro as with other members of my family, know better. I was the one in family that went further to Pastor a Church (though another faith). They are more open now, but after much pains...
#theTRUTHisopenbutmanyareblindtosee

I have also been on the pulpit preaching at a point in my life and I cant forget how people shed tears. That was before I decided to step out of religion so I can have a neutral mind to investigate about the nature of what God truly is. I was an atheist for over a decade, though I believe there is something worthy of the nomenclature, God, I believe that billions are mistaken, as we know too little about the true nature of the planet.

Certain questions will always come to mind, like:

1. Is it one entity that Created Earth ?
2. Is Earth an engineering masterpiece of a group of Entities ?
3. Is the same Entity(ies) the same very one that created Man ?
4. What is the true shape of Earth ?
5. What is Earth ?
6. Why was Earth Created ?
7. What is God ?
8. What force is behind Miracles/Magic, because truly muslims, Christians, Herbalists and even everyday true magicians and even worshippers of deities and idols can perform Miracles.

These and many more questions can be answered by my version of the Unified Field Theory.

I didnt want to live and transition from this lifetime without figuring it out while staying balanced in materialism and spirituality. The journey is just beginning, because to become the greatest version of ourselves. We must dedicate at least some time from our busy schedules to figure out why we were born in the first place. I hate to see men, women crying at burials and not knowing where their dead loved ones are and how to reach them. Knowing these truly makes life much more fun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 09, 2017
Teensway:
Can chanting OM MANE PADME HUM raise my consciousness to 5D?
Oh no bro, its not a walk in the park. You cant actually force or accelerate the upgrade, when your knowledge of the Universe and in fact the cosmos grows to the point that your present MIND opens up, then you will receive an upgrade of your Soul OS. You will know when it happens, because you will just wake up and feel like a very brand new person, all the things that used to matter to you will give way. You wont be the same again, that was what Jesus meant by 'being born again', not what the churches are preaching these days. And no, there is nothing like Sin stopping you. Nothing stands on your way except ignorance. As you understand the truth about the nature of God and the Cosmos, you will be upgraded. So billions of people, will not achieve it in this lifetime cos they are busy not thinking about what they are, but trust me, if you are seriously researching and studying, you will be upgraded by your own self. You need no prophet, nor anyone else to guide you. You are your best teacher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tracrbloc: 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have also been on the pulpit preaching at a point in my life and I cant forget how people shed tears. That was before I decided to step out of religion so I can have a neutral mind to investigate about the nature of what God truly is. I was an atheist for over a decade, though I believe there is something worthy of the nomenclature, God, I believe that billions are mistaken, as we know too little about the true nature of the planet.

Certain questions will always come to mind, like:

1. Is it one entity that Created Earth ?
2. Is Earth an engineering masterpiece of a group of Entities ?
3. Is the same Entity(ies) the same very one that created Man ?
4. What is the true shape of Earth ?
5. What is Earth ?
6. Why was Earth Created ?
7. What is God ?
8. What force is behind Miracles/Magic, because truly muslims, Christians, Herbalists and even everyday true magicians and even worshippers of deities and idols can perform Miracles.

These and many more questions can be answered by my version of the Unified Field Theory.

I didnt want to live and transition from this lifetime without figuring it out while staying balanced in materialism and spirituality. The journey is just beginning, because to become the greatest version of ourselves. We must dedicate at least some time from our busy schedules to figure out why we were born in the first place. I hate to see men, women crying at burials and not knowing where their dead loved ones are and how to reach them. Knowing these truly makes life much more fun.
@Billyonaire. Once again thank you for all your great share, more power and wisdom. Make I no carry the thread go another level. Please Sir, continue.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Goddys(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
@ Billy...I had to start from page one to be abreast of the information shared here..As a matter of fact, you have my absolute audience here. My last shift to higher dimension altered my consciousness in an unimaginable way. As for the Churches you mentioned, I attest to your word they operate in 7th dimension realm other than one church you also mentioned which I believe operate in the highest dimension above all other churches all over the world. I'm speaking from practical experience and not from a religious one.
If you must go to this particular church with any dirty thing or mindset, you are on your own like Billy said. That Church is The Lord's Chosen. Thoughts materialize at a short notice there after the general prayer..Looking at my past and where I am now, it's unbelievable.
I suspended going to church for sometime now to have a neutral mind that will aid my personal search for the Source of all things. With what you revealed, I think I needed to manifest some desires and will be in Church on Sunday.
Let all be warned... If you go to some churches with evil pasts and deed, the repercussion or karma will manifest except you show remorse.
Be clean without any evil deeds of great magnitude like murder, ritual etc before going to some of the churches mentioned
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Oh no bro, its not a walk in the park. You cant actually force or accelerate the upgrade, when your knowledge of the Universe and in fact the cosmos grows to the point that your present MIND opens up, then you will receive an upgrade of your Soul OS. You will know when it happens, because you will just wake up and feel like a very brand new person, all the things that used to matter to you will give way. You wont be the same again, that was what Jesus meant by 'being born again', not what the churches are preaching these days. And no, there is nothing like Sin stopping you. Nothing stands on your way except ignorance. As you understand the truth about the nature of God and the Cosmos, you will be upgraded. So billions of people, will not achieve it in this lifetime cos they are busy not thinking about what they are, but trust me, if you are seriously researching and studying...
Thanks bro, i'll keep on keepin on.
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tens4real(m): 8:44pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Oh no bro, its not a walk in the park. You cant actually force or accelerate the upgrade, when your knowledge of the Universe and in fact the cosmos grows to the point that your present MIND opens up, then you will receive an upgrade of your Soul OS. You will know when it happens, because you will just wake up and feel like a very brand new person, all the things that used to matter to you will give way. You wont be the same again, that was what Jesus meant by 'being born again', not what the churches are preaching these days. And no, there is nothing like Sin stopping you. Nothing stands on your way except ignorance. As you understand the truth about the nature of God and the Cosmos, you will be upgraded. So billions of people, will not achieve it in this lifetime cos they are busy not thinking about what they are, but trust me, if you are seriously researching and studying, you will be upgraded by your own self. You need no prophet, nor anyone else to guide you. You are your best teacher.
I have always have this strong desire to travel abroad for further studies since wen I was 7years uptill date I still have that strong desire is like there is a magnetic force that is pushing, though I don't come from a rich background in fact I don't even know where to get the money but I believe I will travel one day due you think I can achieve this my desire just like you have explain how we can get any of our desires if we picture the object sir?
Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 09, 2017
tens4real:
I have always have this strong desire to travel abroad for further studies since wen I was 7years uptill date I still have that strong desire is like there is a magnetic force that is pushing, though I don't come from a rich background in fact I don't even know where to get the money but I believe I will travel one day due you think I can achieve this my desire just like you have explain how we can get any of our desires if we picture the object sir?

Just apply for studies abroad and secure the admission, I have sponsored 2 people to studies in the UK, and I do not remember a formal interview being conducted on students except last year that they started the skype interview. It's not a big deal. You get the admission and allow the Universe to take care of the rest.

4 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by tens4real(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Just apply for studies abroad and secure the admission, I have sponsored 2 people to studies in the UK, and I do not remember a formal interview being conducted on students except last year that they started the skype interview. It's not a big deal. You get the admission and allow the Universe to take care of the rest.
thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 09, 2017
Goddys:
@ Billy...I had to start from page one to be abreast of the information shared here..As a matter of fact, you have my absolute audience here. My last shift to higher dimension altered my consciousness in an unimaginable way. As for the Churches you mentioned, I attest to your word they operate in 7th dimension realm other than one church you also mentioned which I believe operate in the highest dimension above all other churches all over the world. I'm speaking from practical experience and not from a religious one.
If you must go to this particular church with any dirty thing or mindset, you are on your own like Billy said. That Church is The Lord's Chosen. Thoughts materialize at a short notice there after the general prayer..Looking at my past and where I am now, it's unbelievable.
I suspended going to church for sometime now to have a neutral mind that will aid my personal search for the Source of all things. With what you revealed, I think I needed to manifest some desires and will be in Church on Sunday.
Let all be warned... If you go to some churches with evil pasts and deed, the repercussion or karma will manifest except you show remorse.
Be clean without any evil deeds of great magnitude like murder, ritual etc before going to some of the churches mentioned

I think the reason many people stay away from the churches have to do with the confusion on the nature of God. When people realize that all is energy, vibrations and frequencies, then they will understand exactly what happens in churches and any house of worship. As one grows in the knowledge of the universe, you will know exactly what is relative truth and what is the control statement. There is nothing to be afraid of, apart from invasion from ETs that get evicted from other humans during their 'Deliverance' sessions. One has to stay without food and water in order to raise the vibration of the body and do not show empathy to anyone there that is sick, I repeat, do not show empathy else you might just get a nanochip integrated to your ethereal framework, which Archons can use to traceroute, locate,append and launch attacks from you. Prominent among ETs that use such strategies are the precursors of Narcissism, the one that Religions call Jezebel Spirit. This is not just a demon, this is a Queen in her own right and she converts love (positive energy) to negative energy and produce negative plasma which is utilized to power their travels and exploits. Anyway, make I stop here before she starts to cause havoc. I should not be exposing certain activities, make dem dey their lane. Bottom line is, show no empathy when you go to those churches, just do your thing and walk out, raise your frequency remember, if you cant do it any other way, just starve yourself of food and water and meditate may be for a day before heading there, and try to join them in their prayers so you dont get attracted to the bullies (ETs). If you just stand there, the bullies always go to the weaker person. Show them you are also tough. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2017
tens4real:
U are obviously in doubt by asking d question,"do u....",.
It's like going to church and after listening to ur pastor's preaching about why u should pay ur tithe u still went to ask,should I pay my tithe pastor?

No doubt and with strong convictions.
Never mid how the money will come about.
Believe me when I say at d right time it will sort itself out.
See what ur mind does.
As it has registered in ur secondary memory that u r going to abroad, without knowing it all ur energies will be moving towards that goal unconsciously.
U will start making plans without knowing it, if u wanna get ur first degree u will find out u will want to perform above ur peers cos u hv a destination. U won't see anything else. If u log on to nairaland it's travel section always.
U wanna meet people of like minds and .....,work and save for it.
Even if u marry b4 u leave u will wanna know ur spouse's opinion b4 marriage over that.
One day u will find urself out there.

It's called faith like mustard seed in churches

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Christ Is My Rock / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.