Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. (3359 Views)

What I Want Is A Sex Partner, No Time For Relationship, 28 Years Old Lady Reveal / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nairalanders, Can U Let Ur Sex Partner, BF/GF Or Bestfrnd Shave Ur Pubic Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 5:06am On May 08, 2017
I am an energetic gentleman with a high sex drive. I desire to meet a lady with that too. I desire to meet a lady around Port Harcourt axis. No dramas please. whatsapp me if interested. 08119290227. bbm 79929EA7
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:08am On May 08, 2017
jmlite:
I am an energetic gentleman with a high sex drive. I desire to meet a lady with that too. I desire to meet a lady around Port Harcourt axis. No dramas please. whatsapp me if interested. 080119290227. bbm 79929EA7

In this wee hours?

1 Like

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 5:10am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

In this wee hours?
Times like this makes you wanting. Junior is up. Are you interested?
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:15am On May 08, 2017
jmlite:
Times like this makes you wanting. Junior is up. Are you interested?

grin grin

I no wan junior...i want the Senior wink

2 Likes

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 5:18am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

lol. ok, noted. You will get senior then. btw, I like your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by eleko1: 5:41am On May 08, 2017
AIDS IS REAL.DNT SPREAD THE VIRUS. Think about e go better for u not how to distribute ur infested yogurt
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:42am On May 08, 2017
jmlite:
lol. ok, noted. You will get senior then. btw, I like your teeth.
grin

Hahhahahah....thank u kiss
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 6:23am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

do you bite and if you do where exactly?
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 6:23am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:27am On May 08, 2017
jmlite:
grin

What kind of kweshun is this? I only bite foot long sausages...especially if its sweet n juicy grin
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:34am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

What kind of kweshun is this? I only bite foot long sausages...especially if its sweet n juicy grin

Mama the mama.... "foot long sausages"....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 6:42am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

hmmmmmm. I have a sausage thats well baked and well garnished? How do you like been served? Hot or cold?
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by majormatt(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2017
On a Monday morning? Baba what you need is work and a healthy dose of the busyness
jmlite:
I am an energetic gentleman with a high sex drive. I desire to meet a lady with that too. I desire to meet a lady around Port Harcourt axis. No dramas please. whatsapp me if interested. 08119290227. bbm 79929EA7

1 Like

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by daududaniel(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2017
Op are you mad? Sex partner? I weep for you.
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by YorubaNigga(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2017
Op go fork olosho

1 Like

Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by SynCityNg: 8:08am On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

Hahahaha Oh My Days
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 10:32am On May 08, 2017
majormatt:
On a Monday morning? Baba what you need is work and a healthy dose of the busyness
Ogbeni, what are you doing in a romance tread on a Monday morning.
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by SmartPunter(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2017
@OP You are Broke Nigga why are u looking for sex partner on nl while Girls full every corner .
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Amarabae(f): 11:37am On May 08, 2017
Sex Patner? Just imagine. Iberibe
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by Marioplus(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2017
SEX PARTNER CANNOT SATISFY YOUR HIGH SEXUAL DRIVE
GO BACK TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE SEXUAL DRIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE
GOD GAVE YOU ALL YOUR DESIRES
BUT NOT INTENDED TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE OR BONDAGE
"HE OPENS FREELY HIS HANDS AND SATISFIES ALL OUR DESIRES" {PSALM 145:16}
THINK ABOUT THIS
"NO MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE NOW; RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE:
FRIEND; JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND DESIRES TO SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM HELL-FIRE, GIVE HIM THE PERMISSION TODAY
SAY THIS PRAYER IN YOUR HEART
"LORD JESUS CHRIST I (PUT YOUR NAME HERE...) ACCEPT YOU AS MY OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR, I BELIEVE YOUR BLOOD HAS WASHED AWAY ALL MY SINS AND I BELIEVE I HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS FOR A CONTINUOUS LIFE IN HOLINESS TILL JESUS COMES AGAIN IN GLORY TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN."
FOR SEXUAL URGE SATISFACTION AND SELF-CONTROL
PRAY THIS EVERY SECOND YOU REMEMBER SEX IN YOUR BRAIN/MIND/HEART OR YOU SEE SEXUAL PROVOCATIVE IMAGES, DRESSING OF GIRLS, WOMEN E.T.C
"GOD MY FATHER FILL ME WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT SEXUAL URGE SATISFACTION IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN."
THIS PRAYER SHOULD BE SAID CONSISTENTLY INSIDE YOUR HEART AND SOMETIMES WHEN ALONE WITH YOUR MOUTH
THIS PRAYER IS TAKEN FROM GALATIANS.5:16
"But I say, BE-FILLED habitually in the [HOLY] SPIRIT [SEEK Him and be RESPONSIVE to His GUIDANCE], and then YOU WILL CERTAINLY NOT carry out the DESIRE of the [SINFUL NATURE [which responds impulsively without regard for God and His precepts]".
ONCE YOU ARE FILLED CONSISTENTLY WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THERE WILL BE NO SPACE IN YOUR LIFE FOR SIN.
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT USE THIS WRITE-UP TO DELIVER AS MANY HUMAN BEING/SOULS AS POSSIBLE ACCORDING TO HIS WILL {"This [kind of praying] is good and acceptable and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who wishes all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge and recognition of the [divine] truth. 1 TIM.2:3-4} FROM THE BONDAGE OF SIN ESPECIALLY SEXUAL IMMORALITIES IN JESUS VICTORIOUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 3:26pm On May 08, 2017
Marioplus:
SEX PARTNER CANNOT SATISFY YOUR HIGH SEXUAL DRIVE
GO BACK TO THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU THE SEXUAL DRIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE
GOD GAVE YOU ALL YOUR DESIRES
BUT NOT INTENDED TO MAKE YOU A SLAVE OR BONDAGE
"HE OPENS FREELY HIS HANDS AND SATISFIES ALL OUR DESIRES" {PSALM 145:16}
THINK ABOUT THIS
"NO MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE NOW; RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE:
FRIEND; JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND DESIRES TO SAVE YOUR SOUL FROM HELL-FIRE, GIVE HIM THE PERMISSION TODAY
SAY THIS PRAYER IN YOUR HEART
"LORD JESUS CHRIST I (PUT YOUR NAME HERE...) ACCEPT YOU AS MY OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR, I BELIEVE YOUR BLOOD HAS WASHED AWAY ALL MY SINS AND I BELIEVE I HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS FOR A CONTINUOUS LIFE IN HOLINESS TILL JESUS COMES AGAIN IN GLORY TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN."
FOR SEXUAL URGE SATISFACTION AND SELF-CONTROL
PRAY THIS EVERY SECOND YOU REMEMBER SEX IN YOUR BRAIN/MIND/HEART OR YOU SEE SEXUAL PROVOCATIVE IMAGES, DRESSING OF GIRLS, WOMEN E.T.C
"GOD MY FATHER FILL ME WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT SEXUAL URGE SATISFACTION IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN."
THIS PRAYER SHOULD BE SAID CONSISTENTLY INSIDE YOUR HEART AND SOMETIMES WHEN ALONE WITH YOUR MOUTH
THIS PRAYER IS TAKEN FROM GALATIANS.5:16
"But I say, BE-FILLED habitually in the [HOLY] SPIRIT [SEEK Him and be RESPONSIVE to His GUIDANCE], and then YOU WILL CERTAINLY NOT carry out the DESIRE of the [SINFUL NATURE [which responds impulsively without regard for God and His precepts]".
ONCE YOU ARE FILLED CONSISTENTLY WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT THERE WILL BE NO SPACE IN YOUR LIFE FOR SIN.
MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT USE THIS WRITE-UP TO DELIVER AS MANY HUMAN BEING/SOULS AS POSSIBLE ACCORDING TO HIS WILL {"This [kind of praying] is good and acceptable and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who wishes all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge and recognition of the [divine] truth. 1 TIM.2:3-4} FROM THE BONDAGE OF SIN ESPECIALLY SEXUAL IMMORALITIES IN JESUS VICTORIOUS NAME. AMEN.
lol
Re: Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt. by jmlite: 3:28pm On May 08, 2017
SmartPunter:
@OP You are Broke Nigga why are u looking for sex partner on nl while Girls full every corner .
if you are in Ph, lets meet. lets see whos broke. I have my own fantasies and meeting and fucking on the first day is one. If you must know, I am not sex starved like your father.

(1) (Reply)

Mature advice is seriously needed. / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker / Help! Nairalanders Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.