Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker (3359 Views)

Being An Attractive Male Is The Most Useless Attribute You Could Ever Have / Why Did The Moniker Stupidity Deactivate / Beware Of The Moniker Donpikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think safiaa is a male hiding behind a female moniker.

If you have proof that the person behind the moniker is an actual female, and this proof indicates that you've met her offline or communicated with her over Skype or a form of video messaging then bring the proof forward. If no one has this kind of proof, then it's safe to assume that safiaa is just a troll and any guy hiting on her is hiting on his fellow guy.

Let's all be wise please. Stop giving jobless trolls a chance to deceive us.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibkayee, have you met safiaa offline or have you guys talked over Skype or some form of video messaging?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by purem(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:
I think safiaa is a male hiding behind a female moniker. If you have proof that the person behind the moniker is an actual female, and this proof indicates that you've met her offline, then bring the proof forward. If no one has this kind of proof, then it's safe to assume that safiaa is just a troll and any guy hiting on her is hiting on his fellow guy.

But bro y u no geh life na

If u get what as dis got to do with ya life?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Must you meet every girl on nairaland? Are you that jobless?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Must you meet every girl on nairaland? Are you that jobless?

Let's say I'm jobless. Even if I am, that has nothing to do with this thread. I have acquired information suggesting a troll is behind the account. I created this thread to confirm it.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
purem:

But bro y u no geh life na

If u get what as dis got to do with ya life?

Address the message and ignore the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by LessNoise: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Have u been scammed by safiaa?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:
Have u been scammed by safiaa?

Sort of.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Has anyone talked with Safiaa over Skype or some sort of video messaging? This is a serious issue.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by MatricNumber(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
50% of nairaland 'posh babes' are actuall G.boys doing their thing. Why 30% of them are real girls but extortionists who have no self worth always begging for money. The remaining 20% are the sensible ones

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by LessNoise: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:

Sort of.

Hint: If you want these thread to hit the spotlight you're going to have to drop receipts of chats and pic of safiaa
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
MatricNumber:
50% of nairaland 'posh babes' are actuall G.boys doing their thing. Why 30% of them are real girls but extortionists who have no self worth always begging for money. The remaining 20% are the sensible ones

Word!
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by purem(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:

Address the message and ignore the messenger.

U'r d 1 da suppose to address d msg by telling us what happened exactly

U sent money to her to kom meet u on a date?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
purem:

U'r d 1 da suppose to address d msg by telling us what happened exactly

U sent money to her to kom meet u on a date?

You will get all the info you need later. I need to confirm my suspicions first. That's why I created this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by engrelvis(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
MatricNumber:
true talk
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Makydebbie have you met Safiaa offline or communicated with her over Skype or some video messaging platform?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by festwiz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I'll take a bucket with extra butter on top grin
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Why are you interested? Did you do any business with her?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Bros lefulefu
hold me down for popcorn
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by mediocre(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:

Sort of.
So why are you hiding behind an alternate? Doesn't make sense
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
mediocre:
So why are you hiding behind an alternate? Doesn't make sense

Have you met Safiaa offline or not? All these questions are irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
This thread can be rendered useless if someone can just confirm that they've met Safiaa offline or talked to her through video messaging.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by mediocre(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:

Have you met Safiaa offline or not? All these questions are irrelevant.
If you cannot tell us how s/he scammed you, with your main account, then your thread is just as irrelevant.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
i suspect it too. Early today he/she turns down chiefpiiko/kaycee125 advancement, make me wonder what she is doing in ashawo beer parlor and betting thread. I just dey wonder ni o!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
mediocre:
If you cannot tell us how s/he scammed you, with your main account, then your thread is just as irrelevant.

K.
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided
What is all this?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
makydebbie:
undecided
What is all this?

Have you met Safiaa offline or communicated with her over Skype or some video messaging platform?
Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zartyr:
Makydebbie have you met Safiaa offline or communicated with her over Skype or some video messaging platform?
Yes. At a mall just yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Zartyr: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes.

Met her or Skyped her? This isn't a joke.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by festwiz(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
makydebbie:
undecided
What is all this?
Isn't it obvious? shocked We are holding a prayer meeting.

Re: Who Has Met Safiaa Offline? I Think A Male Is Behind The Moniker by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol Detective Zartyr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Nairalanders Don't Know What Is Wrong With My Dick / drop a comment / My Sexy Video �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.