Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" (14691 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Sex Worker AKA ‘olosho’ For 10,000k Per Night Or Sex Doll For 800k, Which Would (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by LeonOgu(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2017
I can see you're trying to satisfy the wish of your father, "Satan". If as a student, you don't want to love the Lord Jesus Christ, who died for you with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your spirit, then who would do that for you? See, what you sow is what you will reap. Even your advisers here. Repent or you perish! Accept Jesus Christ now and flee from destruction!

8 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Erums(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2017
buzquet:
I went to my area brother's Bach Eve, come see this better chicks. I approached her with chilled Heineken and we started talking and immediately she asked me to take her home. When we got home, she said am to give her 20k before going into bedroom with me. I was surprised because I thought she felt my parole back at the party. But we later agreed on 6k because Kongi don dey stand as if say hungry monkey see banana. Surprisingly, when I woke in the morning to give her another match because she handled me the Bayern handle Arsenal homeanf away for champions league, I found out my wallet was missing and the babe don go. But the one wey hit me pass be say I enter bathroom to shower na im I see my bathing soap is gone too angry

this guy no go kill me with laff.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Lagban(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2017
Playing hard to get and nobody is ready to have sex except u have spend heavily on them unlike the oloshos who are willing to treat one right at a lesser cost
dingbang:
Please never lose your virginity to a prostituttte... You will hate yourself for that...

You also said having a girlfriend is stressful.. Stressful in what way?
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Zane2point4(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
Please never lose your virginity to a prostituttte... You will hate yourself for that...

How are you sure the girlfrnd wont be a prostitute?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Lagban(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2017
Fnx for sharing your experience
buzquet:
I went to my area brother's Bach Eve, come see this better chicks. I approached her with chilled Heineken and we started talking and immediately she asked me to take her home. When we got home, she said am to give her 20k before going into bedroom with me. I was surprised because I thought she felt my parole back at the party. But we later agreed on 6k because Kongi don dey stand as if say hungry monkey see banana. Surprisingly, when I woke in the morning to give her another match because she handled me the Bayern handle Arsenal homeanf away for champions league, I found out my wallet was missing and the babe don go. But the one wey hit me pass be say I enter bathroom to shower na im I see my bathing soap is gone too angry
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Lagban(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
dingbang:
yes... And you will start seeing every girl as a potential olosho
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 08, 2017
Thread dedicated to oloshos. Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Zane2point4(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2017
I went to see a friend and bizz partner somewia in first avenue festac lagos, but unfortunately the guy went to the island, and because of the traffic, i was sure he isnt gonna be back soon.
There was a live match going on then, am a very private individual so instead of watching the match in a crowded space i opted to lodge in a nearby low cost hotel to wait for my guy, i lodged and suddenly notice there was alot of young cute girls around the hotel, i lodged anyway.

I took two bottles and passed out,then i heard a knock on my door in about 4hrs later, i opened and low and behold saw this my crazy guy with two fresh looking young grls, maybe he came in with them just to appease me for the long wait.
He is this crazy kind of guy so he jumped on one of the busty sexy girls and started action, while the other slim one looked at me, i dont wana act like a jew so i jumped on the already welcoming arms of the babe. (the bed was kingsize, we opted for Bleep then)

After about an hour, we enquired of the bills the sid its 20k for the two. Hahahahh, we priced down to 6k each and paid 12k for the escapades.

Lesson learnt price before buying.

That was then, wen men wia boys o, no come judge, no one holy pass.

Forgive any typo, na with one hand i type am.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by bitcoinvin(m): 7:59pm On May 08, 2017
Lagban:
At 21, sex seems to be an herculean task to me due to my highly religious nature and my family background where decency is the order of the day. So far, I have no gf but my urge for sex is getting out of hand : I guess I am getting konjified. I am tired of self servicing daily Rape is sth I dislike, the only option left to satisfy my sexual desire for now is doing the needful with an "Olosho" putting the current handsomeness of my picket into consideration. Having a gf is stressful for someone like me and they are not even reliable no matter how u care for them. I have made up my mind to get laid before my 22nd birthday which will come up in few wks time. I will be visiting the olosho joint close to where I school this Friday alone. I have an idea of how much it cost and for such, I will be protecting myself with a condom. It is my first time, I need you to share ur experience the 1st day u met an olosho

lol..fuuny but to me oloshi is like a public toilet...Mind is everything u need in life..i made up my mind,no woman,no sex and no GF....i backed it up Prayer..serious,GF is not trustworthy,just imagine a babe u call ur GF and una go dey like 20 dey fuk am,is that one a GF?
For me,oloshi is the last option but am afraid cos of Disease.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ozy4christ(f): 8:03pm On May 08, 2017
solomix10:
is there anythin attached to lossin virginity to an olosho? Does it av emotional, psycological or spiritual effects
all,am yet to see or hear that someone died because of lack of sex.SEX is just like a super glue dat binds a man and woman both emotionally,physically e.t.c.so face ur studies,remove ur mind from it and watch ur friends.remain bless.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by bitcoinvin(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2017
Zane2point4:

How are you sure the girlfrnd wont be a prostitute?

lol..fuuny but to me oloshi is like a public toilet...Mind is everything u need in life..i made up my mind,no woman,no sex and no GF....i backed it up Prayer..serious,GF is not trustworthy,just imagine a babe u call ur GF and una go dey like 20 dey fuk am,is that one a GF?
For me,oloshi is the last option but am afraid cos of Disease.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by bitcoinvin(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2017
Lol..i love this thread....
99% of guys are tired of having a GF,mine inculsive..
The fact remains that,woman can never be trusted...Be a player and not a lover.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by solomix10(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2017
ozy4christ:
.so face ur studies,remove ur mind from it and watch ur friends.remain bless.
"face ur studies" lol...
need to bleep one olosho rit now

4 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by superemmy(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2017
Whistle-blower
femolala001:
I see ladysuperb viewing his thread!
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by femolala001(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2017
ozy4christ:
all,am yet to see or hear that someone died because of lack of sex.SEX is just like a super glue dat binds a man and woman both emotionally,physically e.t.c.so face ur studies,remove ur mind from it and watch ur friends.remain bless.
Oya lets have sex! Biko
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Babamide(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2017
femolala001:

I dont usually trust those sites. I think its a scam site. Well.. av u tried it b4?
Tried several times. U can't get scammed if u are not looking for 'too good to be true'. U can be extra cautious, ask for Facebook ID, meet at a central location the first time and don't sleep off afterwards.
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by femolala001(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2017
Babamide:
Tried several times. U can't get scammed if u are not looking for 'too good to be true'. U can be extra cautious, ask for Facebook ID, meet at a central location the first time and don't sleep off afterwards.
Lol... i hail thee
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by lawrykings(m): 12:07am On May 09, 2017
dingbang:
psychological effects..
do you mind tell us some of the psychological effects? thanks
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by photoshoot(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2017
No, don't reason a commercial sex worker bro,

Since you are a student, girls are abound, reason with anyone you think is mature enough and tell her what you want. Trust me, there are lots of females on campus that would readily be available with you paying.

And also, try to have the principle of never to pay for sex.
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ozy4christ(f): 10:12am On May 09, 2017
femolala001:

Oya lets have sex! Biko
hahahahaha,my dear,till wedding night by Gods grace
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ozy4christ(f): 10:18am On May 09, 2017
solomix10:
"face ur studies" lol... . need to bleep one olosho rit now
hmm my dear,its a sin o
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by MartinBond(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2017
Never never ever give up your virginity to a prostitute,it's not worth it,..
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by solomix10(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2017
ozy4christ:
hmm my dear,its a sin o
pastor mrs... wot ar u doin in Romance section
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ghost3040: 3:23pm On May 09, 2017
Just had my first sexual experience with a prostitute last yesterday...i go gist una d full story later....make una chill...Ayam cumming..
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ghost3040: 3:27pm On May 09, 2017
U call him a virgin?? dint u read where he said he self service frequently??
dingbang:

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by femolala001(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2017
ozy4christ:
hahahahaha,my dear,till wedding night by Gods grace
u mean till our wedding nite?
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ozy4christ(f): 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
femolala001:
u mean till our wedding nite?
hahahaha...funny u.
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by ozy4christ(f): 9:10pm On May 09, 2017
solomix10:
pastor mrs... wot ar u doin in Romance section
jesus didnt come for d righteous but 4 d sinners thats y he was always seen with d sinners(though am nt jesus)but he told us 2 preach d gospel 2 every where including ROMANCE SECTION.hv i answerd ur question?

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 09, 2017
my first time,wen we entered d room,my joystick no gree stand agn,she cm dey use hand touch am till e stand n put me condom BT her punna was a 3 bedroom flat,afta 5min i cum,payed her n became angry wit myself
#konji na bastardgrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by solomix10(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2017
ozy4christ:
jesus didnt come for d righteous but 4 d sinners thats y he was always seen with d sinners(though am nt jesus)but he told us 2 preach d gospel 2 every where including ROMANCE SECTION hv i answerd ur question?
...hw do u think your preachin wil be effective here wit ur method of comin straight as a preacher of d wod..
if u want better result u can promise to offer pussy then u can av easy access to their heart includin me
bt thz method u ar usin U AR DECEIVIN YURSEF ...KOLeWerk

2 Likes

Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Lagban(m): 1:45am On Jun 08, 2017
true talk."
dingbang:
yes... And you will start seeing every girl as a potential olosho
Re: Share Your 1st Experience With A Commercial Sex Worker Aka "Olosho" by Lagban(m): 1:52am On Jun 08, 2017
ok thanks for the advice. i am too shy to approach ladies but konji is not helping matters. Apart from Konji factor, i see sex as overrated. thatz y i want to have a taste of the apple as well. If i know all the lines , i wont go near an olosho. i will do it like the other guys.
photoshoot:
No, don't reason a commercial sex worker bro,

Since you are a student, girls are abound, reason with anyone you think is mature enough and tell her what you want. Trust me, there are lots of females on campus that would readily be available with you paying.

And also, try to have the principle of never to pay for sex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.