Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,096 members, 7,859,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? (674 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by hernandson(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2017
This question has been troubling my mind for so long. Today, I decided to throw this question at you all so we can talk about it and also know the reason behind it.
I have always noticed that as soon as a guy knows that the girl he’s chasing or dating is a Celestial girl (Cele Girl), the guy will just abandon her. Why?
I know of many friends who have stopped chasing beautiful girls when they eventually finds out she attends Celestial church.. I have witnessed a lot of this act.
One of my Friend named “John” who managed to even stay in a relationship with a celestial girl for about 1 year eventually ran away when the lady offered her the chance to have Céx with her.
My friend tried and tried to get down with her and luckily for him after millions of constant begging to get down with her to no avail, the babe finally listened to his plea and offered her the chance but when my Paddy was about to go into her Sugar box, he found out the lady was a Virgin.. He hurriedly jumped away from the lady and got himself dressed up.
When the Lady was asking what happened, he claimed nothing was wrong. That he was just trying to keep her for the Wedding night. Believe me, that day was the last day they had set eyes on each other.
My friend claimed the lady will Kill her if he dis-virgin the lady without marrying her.. We all burst into laughter but he seems to know something we don’t know and he was just shaking his head while we are there laughing at him.
The Question now is “Why Do Guys Run From Cele Girls?”
We want to hear from you – Feel free to tell us what you think about them based on your Experience or what you’ve heard from someone.

Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:51am On May 08, 2017
undecided THEY ARE SPIRITUAL, SO DON'T MESS WITH A CELE CHICK, I DON'T ATTEND CELE O, GOD FORBID BUT Generally I ADVICE FUCKBOYS TO FEAR LADIES.
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by samtol4(m): 12:24pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=GloriaNinja post=56319269] undecided THEY ARE SPIRITUAL, SO DON'T MESS WITH A CELE CHICK, I DON'T ATTEND CELE O, GOD FORBID BUT Generally I ADVICE FUCKBOYS TO FEAR LADIES.[/quoteSpiritual in what sense ? Positive or negative
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by hot1sauce(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2017
they dont wear footwear
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by Mystery007(m): 3:58pm On May 08, 2017
Never dated a Cele gal b4 and I don't knw much about dem but dey look weird to me somehow
Re: Question Of The Day! Why Are Most Nigerian Guyz Scared Of Cele Girls? by brandydaniells(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2017
how can u date a girl that goes to church without footwear and making weird noises while dancing like a drunk to an unknown beat ....whooooooo......have u seen there leader...d guy basically goes around with an sword .....

(1) (Reply)

In This Computer Age How Do One Prevent A Kid From Viewing P*rnography? / 5 Domineering Signs You Should Look Out For In Your Partner / 5 Ways To Save Yourself From Emotional Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.