Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (83905 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Why are guys so scared of dating students?

Girls let's hear them out

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Most female students are in their 'Hoeing Phase'.
Waste of time and emotions.

1262 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Olalan(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2019
To avoid stories that touch later........cause you invest so much, support them and build them to becoming a better person only to be left heartbroken by marrying someone else who wasn't part of the building process.
BTW it's really painful when the relationship breaks especially when you gave full commitments to it....

515 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by IyaTola: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2019
ceeroh:

shocked

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Boo I want to eat Suya, Big head I want to make hair. Na so Fatima take friendzone Musa for toll gate. grin

Those girls can friendzone serious people , fall for unserious suitors but Bleep all of them. They aren't sure of what they want.

In summary "it will end in tears". Their Father.

416 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by jeff1607(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Big Debt

you won't see ladies in this type of thread

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Mobree: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2019
They don't want to pay school fees grin grin grin grin

282 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by vincentjk(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm hungry o
I want to make my hair o
Baby my B-Day is next month o
I want to come but no transport o
I didn't call because I no get card o etc...

Na their way

750 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Quality20(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2019
many guys date them though secretly. still remember my former director, he and other bad male teachers see female teaching practise students as special delicacy to be befriended and tossed around, even many of our own female students in d sch were not spared. I was really helpless as an ordinary teacher in that school

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by MiVida(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Dating students are a total waste of time and they are easy to yansh... They get wet so easily and can sleep over anytime... Total waste of time!

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mopped the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all these things. She said I shouldn't worry... I know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and sent 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.

826 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
vincentjk:
I'm hungry o
I want to make my hair o
Baby my B-Day is next month o
I want to come but no transport o
I didn't call because I no get card o etc...

Na their way

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Quality20(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
MiVida:
Dating students are a total waste of time and they are easy to yansh... They get wet so easily and can sleep over anytime... Total waste of time!
u r correct. some don't even know d total number of men,boys and elders who they slept wit dem

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Lightway: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mobbed the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all this things. She said I shouldn't worry...i know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and send 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.
59k? why she no bill u 60k to round up the figure? cheesy
and u sef..20k is not even half of the amount she billed u grin

410 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Quality20(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Olalan:
To avoid stories that touch later........cause you invest so much, support them and build them to becoming a better person only to be left heartbroken
invest only what u can give away

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Gopitoto: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Olalan:
To avoid stories that touch later........cause you invest so much, support them and build them to becoming a better person only to be left heartbroken
Exactly...... You have spoken the truth..... Am experiencing the same thing now, I supported this student (Girlfriend) all through, today she is a graduate and dating another man she met this year because the man is well to do than me. She even celebrated her birthday this week and preferred to tag that new man than me. Never again I go date any student again.

333 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by dave4rella(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin

I have dumped her in my mind since

Today babe is in ph, tomorrow owerri

Next tomorrow asaba, ask her and she will tell me that she went to see her girlfriend

I can't stop laughing
I just send Her money once in a while without even requesting to see her

Called her yesterday to formally breakup with her
I was surprised she's wasn't in town too
I have decided to ghost her until everything fades away.
But I wanted to do it for the sake of my fiancee
So that someone will not storm my wedding tomorrow.
Of course my guys that know them will mount strategic positions that day!

428 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DonroxyII: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
ceeroh:

Haba !!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DonroxyII: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
Exactly...... You have spoken the truth..... Am experiencing the same thing now, I supported this student (Girlfriend) all through, today she is a graduate and dating another man she met this year because the man is well to do than me. She even celebrated her birthday this week and preferred to tag that new man than me. Never again I go date any student again.
grin grin grin ... Chop your "L" silently grin !!

I dey tell guys, don't expect a damn thing from money you spent on another person !! ....

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by shege45: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
advancedtechng:
The experience i had dating a female student wasn’t good at all, they always love one particular guy in school, 99% of female students have their lover in school this is completely from a true research worldwide so don’t just waste your time...let me not talk too much sha just try it, Well, If you would like to control your partner’s WhatsApp chats for life without having his/her phone with you and even if he/she lives far away from you then WhatsApp me and I will send you my tutorial on it for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k to have me do it for you quick. if you need this WhatsApp me 0*8*1*0*5*0*8*2*1*3*6
lol this guy again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Gopitoto: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
grin grin grin ... Chop your "L" silently grin !!

I dey tell guys, don't expect a damn thing from money you spent on another person !! ....
I still de try to recover from the shock.......3 solid years for that matter.....well God de

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DonroxyII: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gopitoto:
I still de try to recover from the shock.......3 solid years for that matter.....well God de
Such is life bro !!

Always think about the end game before you put ya money .... I wonder why Guys do this ......

Life is highly competitive and it is a capitalist world , every1 wants the best and be associated with the best .... I don't blame d girls though .... I blame d dudes ......

A BF of my sis friend is into ubber , sponsoring his gf in d University.... d girl is planning to drop his A.ss after graduation....... Na now she dey see say he be Ubber grin ..... Now, She want Doctors them, Engineer dem, Accountant dem .... U go blame her abi .... Blame d Ubber dude wey suppose use ihm own money develop himself!! ....

475 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Gopitoto: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
Such is life bro !!

Always think about the end game before you put ya money .... I wonder why Guys do this ......

Life is highly competitive and it is a capitalist world , every1 wants the best and be associated with the best .... I don't blame d girls though .... I blame d dudes ......

A BF of my sis friend is into ubber , sponsoring his gf in d University.... d girl is planning to drop his A.ss after graduation....... Na now she dey see say he be Ubber grin ..... Now, She want Doctors them, Engineer dem, Accountant dem .... U go blame her abi .... Blame d Ubber dude wey suppose use ihm own money develop himself!! ....
Thanks man I appreciate your contribution

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:

ALL THE BUCKETS ON EARTH WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO CONTAIN THE TEARS HE'D CRY VERY SOON. cheesy

311 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by LagBoss: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
Such is life bro !!

Just imagine! This is why now I'm in my early 20's I'm glad I quickly realized I need to focus on me myself and I a lot more than females!

Females always know what they want and they don't mind using you to get there!!

Sorry for Mr nice guys that can't say No to their demands cheesy

244 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by davillian(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Billing kills
You go pay bills and she be dicking and sharing your money with one small boy in school.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
dave4rella:
grin

I have dumped her in my mind since

Today babe is in ph, tomorrow owerri

Next tomorrow asaba, ask her and she will tell me that she went to see her girlfriend

I can't stop laughing
I just send Her money once in a while without even requesting to see her

Called her yesterday to formally breakup with her
I was surprised she's wasn't in town too
I have decided to ghost her until everything fades away.
But I wanted to do it for the sake of my fiancee
So that someone will not storm my wedding tomorrow.
Of course my guys that know them will mount strategic positions that day!
that one no be student ooooo.she is probably a runz girl hiding under the identity of student cheesy.which time will u have as a student to be gallavanting across the country cheesy.when time to graduate don reach dem go tell u say dem don graduate but no degree certificate and NYSC passing out certificate to show.some ladies are in school but not actually students but just doing runz all about the place like some guys in school who also do yahoo yahoo but not actually students.hope u no dey send money to her ooo grin grin.some men will foolishly marry such ladies and later find out na liabillity dem put for house when dem find out say they never graduated in school.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
DonroxyII:
Such is life bro !!

so he has no sister to advice him? what of his parents? are they not there to advice him? in this day and age u are struggling to make a living and u still also struggling to sponsor a girl in sch under the guise of gwenfwend grin grin grin.if the guy has a sister then the sister na im i go first blame b4 i blame the guy.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by dave4rella(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
that one no be student ooooo.she is probably a runz girl hiding under the identity of student cheesy.which time will u have as a student to be gallavanting across the country cheesy.when time to graduate don reach dem go tell u say dem don graduate but no degree certificate and NYSC passing out certificate to show.some ladies are in school but not actually students but just doing runz all about the place like some guys in school who also do yahoo yahoo but not actually students.hope u no dey send money to her ooo grin grin.some men will foolishly marry such ladies and later find out na liabillity dem put for house when dem find out say they never graduated in school.

Crazy set up girls
I send her money because she gave me a life changing connection
That's a way of paying her back

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by MarianaTrench: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
They usually come with too many liabilities

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.