Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® (3002 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by enedoboy(f): 11:51am On May 08, 2017
I have been having this thought in mind for a very long time.

You take a girl to an hotel room to have some fun. After the whole stuff, you guys slept off and you woke up to see her dead already . What is going to be your next move.

1.To leave the hotel room and run away, not minding of any facts that you might be traced .

2. Report yourself to the hotel security and wait for the police to come pick u up.

Which ever option one has to choose , one has place considerations about the very fact that Nigeria has a very poor judicial system and poor Detectives .

So tell me if you ever fall into something like this what are you going to do??
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by Cholls(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2017
sammiecity:
Report to the police first before any person
Pay for the autopsy to be carried out that same day or next cause police will say no money and not do anything by then all evidence to prove non guilty is wiped off then get a good lawyer b4 i forget snap the scene before calling the police and send to a close friend or family cause police might plant evidence from experience

Get your anti pimple acne blackhead whitehead cream for yourself, your loved ones they will appreciate it.

Pilaten facial cream works real good

Check my signature
my brother

2 Likes

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by enedoboy(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2017
nice one
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by megareal: 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
An admirer from years back told me it happened to him. The girl died in his house and was a regular girlfriend not some side chick.

He jejely carried himself go report for police station because he knew the police were a better alternative to the girl's parents.

By the time her parents were through with him, his life had changed. He married the corpse of the girl and performed all traditional marriage rites and then sponsored her burial. He only escaped being killed because the parents after some spiritual enquiries realised his hands were clean.

2 Likes

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
grin

I will call emergy hotline & explain to them in details wink
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 08, 2017
Guy its a sore sight o....,both the hotel n you are in deep shitt

i work in a hotel

been to cells twice

the first was on my birthday, they drugged the guy and took off with his car...the bastard car owner told 12's i conived with the thiefs to drug him

Chaaaaai
Spent my birthday in a cell with some He-goats who were just sleeping anyhow...feeling at home

the second, i wont tell what i did wrong...i sha spent 7hours in there

thinking why i lost guard
guy, i was screaming internally, i was self destructing

chai, that place isnt meant for humans o

, and i cant leave cos the money here is too much
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by enedoboy(f): 12:43pm On May 08, 2017
megareal:
An admirer from years back told me it happened to him. The girl died in his house and was a regular girlfriend not some side chick.

He jejely carried himself go report for police station because he knew the police were a better alternative to the girl's parents.

By the time her parents were through with him, his life had changed. He married the corpse of the girl and performed all traditional marriage rites and then sponsored her burial. He only escaped being killed because the parents after some spiritual enquiries realised his hands were clean.

what a sad experience. I pity the dude sha... it can happen to anybody
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by edimolu(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2017
If i was in any white country id report mysef to the cops grin

But oboi for this naija...if i hear say i no run make i bomb undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by enedoboy(f): 12:49pm On May 08, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Guy its a sore sight o....,both the hotel n you are in deep shitt

i work in a hotel

been to cells twice

the first was on my birthday, they drugged the guy and took off with his car...the bastard car owner told 12's i conived with the thiefs to drug him

Chaaaaai
Spent my birthday in a cell with some He-goats who were just sleeping anyhow...feeling at home

the second, i wont tell what i did wrong...i sha spent 7hours in there

thinking why i lost guard
guy, i was screaming internally, i was self destructing

chai, that place isnt meant for humans o

, and i cant leave cos the money here is too much

dats why I cannot work in an cos d drama their is just too much. sorry bro
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by dimexy247(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2017
Olorun maje

1 Like

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2017
The only possible answer is #2... An autopsy will clear you of any wrongdoings (unless she died due to heavy anaconda bashing)

Any man who will foolishly do #1 will put suspicion on himself, thanks to his reaction.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by arleck(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2017
In This Case doing good wont do you any favour..

Just Calm Ursef Down and Run away

E fit be say the gurl wan dy whyne you...
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by dolphinife: 3:00pm On May 08, 2017
The best bet is to call the police and report yourself...but 95percent of people will run away at the heat of the moment

Who wan go prison
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2017
dolphinife:
The best bet is to call the police and report yourself...but 95percent of people will run away at the heat of the moment

Who wan go prison

Isnt the above in bold what will certainly happen if/when a person run?! With cameras and CC to pay for hotel, how can you escape being caught?!
Any smart cop will catch you, her phone msg will confirm that she was meeting you, her friends knew she was meeting you, and the receptionist of the hotel will confirm that it was you who was with her.

1 Like

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by pamcode(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2017
Omo na one chance situation be this o. May it never happen to anyone o especially in this country. Any of 1or 2 is, 50-50 depending on luck.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by Nbote(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
Naturally fear would b d first instinct dat sets in as d urge to run away is always d first dat coms to mind... And dat fear is borne out of some many things.. By d time u consider ur ordeal at d hands of d parents and d police who already will torture d hell out of u if u're a nobody.. Our police will first convict and jus pray her family no get money/connection, U are guilty as charged automatically...

1 Like

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by enedoboy(f): 4:16pm On May 08, 2017
for my I will simply call the police. cos if eventually u r un away and get caught , ur case na sorry o
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by brandydaniells(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2017
simply take ur slippers and apply usain bolt....go to south africa and live.........after 1 month come back ...Nigerian police can never trace u
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by celebgistsng: 4:25pm On May 08, 2017
Chai! May my enemy not experience this.no be small thing o.in some places them go say u must sleep with the corpse of the girl.ewwwwww.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by borednhorny: 4:50pm On May 08, 2017
This is the worst thing that can happen to someone in nigeria. Na to just call police yourself to come carry you. Running is not an option. I remember one time i was in a hotel with this girl and her period started. I quickly stepped out to get sanitary pad for her, come and see how the guy at the reception ran after me. He thought i had abandoned something for them guesthouse.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by virud: 4:59pm On May 08, 2017
Interesting...

#Proactive measures.
-Pay with cash. No e-payments, easily traced.

-Avoid hotels that has security cameras.

-Try and make a video or audio recording of some of your discussions to prove that she followed you willingly.

- etcetera

#Reactive measures.
-Don't fret or panic. Be calm. You just have to be calm.

-Your decision would have a resounding effect in your life. so be sure to think it through before acting.

Option 1. Call hotel security, security calls police.
You're now a prime suspect of an alleged murder case. If you have the means, you're covered, else, The Good lord be with you.

Option 2. Disappearing acts. You bid your time, find the perfect opportunity and just disappear. The down side is that if you're caught, mob action could be meted out on you.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 08, 2017
I will call 911
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On May 08, 2017
virud:
Interesting...
#Proactive measures.
-Pay with cash. No e-payments, easily traced.
-Avoid hotels that has security cameras.
-Try and make a video or audio recording of some of your discussions to prove that she followed you willingly.
- etcetera

Why would someone with a clear conscience do such? What you wrote is what criminals do.

Reactive measures.
-Don't fret or panic. Be calm. You just have to be calm.
-Your decision would have a resounding effect in your life. so be sure to think it through before acting.
Option 1. Call hotel security, security calls police.
You're now a prime suspect of an alleged murder case. If you have the means, you're covered, else, The Good lord be with you

If she died with no evidence of physical struggle or foul play, then there is no crime committed and a simple autopsy will clear your name.
Chances of beating this: 99%

Option 2. Disappearing acts. You bid your time, find the perfect opportunity and just disappear. The down side is that if you're caught, mob action could be meted out on you.

Running away automatically makes you guilty of something. Brings doubts on whatever you may ultimately say when you finally get caught. Talk less of jungle justice after your photo is all over the social meda world thanksbto victim's friends.Only someone who has something to hide go on the run. Nobody disappears as there is ALWAYS a trail, and you will eventually get caught.
Chances of beating this: 10%
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I will call emergy hotline & explain to them in details wink
trapqueen which day u turn man?grin
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by virud: 6:43pm On May 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Why would someone with a clear conscience do such? What you wrote is what criminals do.

If she died with no evidence of physical struggle or foul play, then there is no crime committed and a simple autopsy will clear your name.
Chances of beating this: 99%

Running away automatically makes you guilty of something. Brings doubts on whatever you may ultimately say when you finally get caught. Talk less of jungle justice after your photo is all over the social meda world thanksbto victim's friends.Only someone who has something to hide go on the run. Nobody disappears as there is ALWAYS a trail, and you will eventually get caught.
Chances of beating this: 10%

Those are just sample scenarios.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by simplyhonest(m): 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
I will just seat there in shock till room cleaning staffs come in
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On May 08, 2017
virud:
Those are just sample scenarios.

What about always doing what is RIGHT, shouldn't that be the ONLY scenario?! #2 shouldn't even be there. Call an ambulance and possibly save that person (who may actually be in a coma etc).

Don't understand brothas that put doing what is WRONG/CRIMINAL as an option in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by virud: 7:00pm On May 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What about always doing what is RIGHT, shouldn't that be the ONLY scenario?! #2 shouldn't even be there. Call an ambulance and possibly save that person (who may actually be in a coma etc).

Don't understand brothas that put doing what is WRONG/CRIMINAL as an option in their lives.

Yea, you're right.

Anyways, those are possible case scenarios. Whether you accept it or not.

Of course, I'm not asking anyone to do or undo anything. Those are the two feasible actionable paths anyone faced with such might take. Cos I pointed it out doesn't make me guilty or likely to disappear if faced with such.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2017
virud:

Yea, you're right.

Anyways, those are possible case scenarios. Whether you accept it or not.

Of course, I'm not asking anyone to do or undo anything. Those are the two feasible actionable paths anyone faced with such might take. Cos I pointed it out doesn't make me guilty or likely to disappear if faced with such.

Then if that really is the case, and we should look at all options, whether RIGHT or wrong, then why didnt you write about option 3?! :
Option #3, cut her body in pieces, clean the room, kill the receptionist, get rid of hotel surveillance tapes, get rid of her body parts, use her phone to contact her friends pretending she is still alive, and finally pretend you don't know this babe and never met her. NONSENSE!!!

Unless you are a criminal, only option is #1.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by virud: 7:24pm On May 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Then if that really is the case, and we should look at all options, whether RIGHT or wrong, then why didnt you write about option 3?! :
Option #3, cut her body in pieces, clean the room, kill the receptionist, get rid of hotel surveillance tapes, get rid of her body parts, use her phone to contact her friends pretending she is still alive, and finally pretend you don't know this babe and never met her. NONSENSE!!!

Unless you are a criminal, only option is #1.

Hehehe.... Until then...Anyways... #StaySafe.
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2017
virud:

Hehehe.... Until then...Anyways... #StaySafe.

Come back bro, I Haven't even wrote yet about option#4: burn the hotel down or option#5: commit suicide.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Men What Do You People Really Want? / Photos: Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Her SEXTAPE LEAKED / Inside The World Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.