Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® (3019 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by virud: 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Come back bro, I Haven't even wrote yet about option#4: burn the hotel down or option#5: commit suicide.

We'll engage each other intelligently. Not in the mood for lazy chats. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by mikool007(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2017
God should just protect me against such an encounter because i honestly fear what my reaction would be
Re: You Take A Girl To An Hotel Room And She Dies©¥® by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2017
virud:

We'll engage each other intelligently. Not in the mood for lazy chats. Thank you!

Now you are talking.... So pls, next time, make sure you bring some intelligent legal and rightful option, for such subject. Until then...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife Gets Close With Him, Pics Of My Wife Attached / Zimbabwean Woman Grabs Husband's Scrotum, Injures Him, For Doing This (Pix) / Must Read: The Psychology Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.