Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250144 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Solitin40:

Haha GTE is the Grant grin gangan

Mmmmmmmmmmm ok naaaaa make i go chill naaaaa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2017
I called dipb this morning on the decision about my visa I applied since May and had to differ to Feb 2018, I was actually called twice for additional document which I did and they on there own told me to get a new COE, but when I called this morning I was so surprised when they told me my Case has been finalized and my decision Letter has been sent to my agent PFL since September, I beg you for those who differ till Feb call there number, called around 7:30am Nigerian time, Monday to Friday. They guys no send at all and for the new applicant think twice. The most annoying thing is this my agent said nothing of such, that they did not get any mail at all from them, they have to start calling again, Checked my immiaccount. These guys are Sooooooo mean, it's just a pity cos our Ninja govt is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aragonbaba(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:
I called dipb this morning on the decision about my visa I applied since May and had to differ to Feb 2018, I was actually called twice for additional document which I did and they on there own told me to get a new COE, but when I called this morning I was so surprised when they told me my Case has been finalized and my decision Letter has been sent to my agent PFL since September, I beg you for those who differ till Feb call there number, called around 7:30am Nigerian time, Monday to Friday. They guys no send at all and for the new applicant think twice. The most annoying thing is this my agent said nothing of such, that they did not get any mail at all from them, they have to start calling again, Checked my immiaccount. These guys are Sooooooo mean, it's just a pity cos our Ninja govt is bad.
What is the status of your application as you checked your immi account?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Diamond1960: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2017
I need an urgent answer.
Diamond1960:
Hello, Guy, I want detail about travelling to AUSTRAILIA for study either from Nigeria or from South Africa. I already did my HONS degree in South Africa and presently rounding up my Master's degree. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ModisteSiidee: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:

So what additional documents did they ask you for?

Have you received the decision letter? if so what's the content of the letter?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:
What number did you call ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Number to call is +27124236203, when my agent checked my immiaccount, it showed finalised, but no decision as in letter to confirm if the application was successful or not, my agent has mailed back for corresponding response from them, I beg, i m already planing to contact the school for my money, can u imagine they asked for 2 additional docUments, Place of work document and another I can't remember for now, After submission you also told me to Upload a new COE, the most annoying thing is that so many opportunities have Lost and time waisted as well.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aragonbaba(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
I feel your pain bro, but all hopenis not lost since you are yet to find out the decision. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait for their response to your agents mail.
sokoto:
Number to call is +27124236203, when my agent checked my immiaccount, it showed finalised, but no decision as in letter to confirm if the application was successful or not, my agent has mailed back for corresponding response from them, I beg, i m already planing to contact the school for my money, can u imagine they asked for 2 additional docUments, Place of work document and another I can't remember for now, After submission you also told me to Upload a new COE, the most annoying thing is that so many opportunities have last and waited hoping on this, time wasted as well.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skydon(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:
Number to call is +27124236203, when my agent checked my immiaccount, it showed finalised, but no decision as in letter to confirm if the application was successful or not, my agent has mailed back for corresponding response from them, I beg, i m already planing to contact the school for my money, can u imagine they asked for 2 additional docUments, Place of work document and another I can't remember for now, After submission you also told me to Upload a new COE, the most annoying thing is that so many opportunities have Lost and time waisted as well.

Guy calm down, don't lose hope cos it's not yet over. Wait for the letter before contacting the school for a refund. Our efforts will not be in vain.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:
Calm down baba , don't ask for a refund yet , I have a strong feeling the decision will be positive , maybe they have not sent it yet because the minimum time for visa grant decision has not been reached , just relax
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
I asked the lady I spoke with this morning, That what was the decision reached on the letter sent to my agent, and she said it was not successful or granted, checking my immiaccount Via my agenter it only indicated finalised so can she be lying? My agent has asked them to send the content of the letter sent since September.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:

You can know your status through vevo follow this link and enter your details.
https://online.immi.gov.au/evo/firstParty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ucpaker13: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
sokoto:

Please can you give me the number you used to call them. Mine is now 3 months from my biometric assessment.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blueprint2015(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
zeemo2007:
Hi people.

I have arrived Melbourne and the country is really a nice place and you already feeling different.

I will still be here in case anyone needs help.

Each one teach one.

All the folks waiting for grant, wish you all the best and make sure you do it right

congrats zeemo, i would like to make a loads on inquiry i don't even know where to start from.. i am waiting for my offer letter.. i plan to do a premasters programme before commencing with the masters programme the study gap is my problem i completed my HNd in 2012
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
I sent an email to DIPB to check on my visa status which I applied for since May and had to differ to Feb 2018. The reply was that it's on the final stages but a decision cannot be made before 4months of resumption which is Feb 2018.
I intend calling them next week . This waiting is just too much
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Can you remember the other document they asked you for? Maybe SOA? I'm thinking probably they rejected you because they couldn't verify your previous place of employment. Just saying.. I've hear they reject people when they can't verify your previous place of employment
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
Can you remember the other document they asked you for? Maybe SOA? I'm thinking probably they rejected you because they couldn't verify your previous place of employment. Just saying.. I've hear they reject people when they can't verify your previous place of employment.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Abbey1987: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Joyfree:
I sent an email to DIPB to check on my visa status which I applied for since May and had to differ to Feb 2018. The reply was that it's on the final stages but a decision cannot be made before 4months of resumption which is Feb 2018.
When u logged into your immigration account, is it still in progress.. Cos mine is still in progress.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by skydon(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Joyfree:

You are right bro. It's not for the faint-hearted, I'm almost going bananas. What's your resumption date?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by GOOO3: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello,
Please I have two quick questions.
How long should funds be in a bank account before submitting your SOA (for student visa purposes). Is 60 days (2) months sufficient
Also how many months bank statement is required. is 3 months sufficient.
I will really appreciate your advise.
Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
My resumption date is Feb 26th, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
When I asked the lady I called yesterday if my application was successful she said it was not successful and the reasons are included in my immiaccount, when my agent checked my immiaccount it only reads finalised and no letter was added if it's granted or not. I told my agent PFL let me call it off, he said no that he will mail them so that they send the attached letter cos he is actually interested in knowing why, but I need my money to move on. Since yesterday up till now no response from them yet. I just tire ooooooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kelly4top: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
pls who knows school in Australia that can send you admission without haven to pay tuition first
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol, admission without tuition? It's a university not an NGO
kelly4top:
pls who knows school in Australia that can send you admission without haven to pay tuition first
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sokoto: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
They confirmed the documents and at the point of withdrawal, they own there own asked for a new COE to be uploaded. I tire. But the lady I spoke can't be lying abt the outcome not being successful.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 4peace4: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
please house what's the registration fee 4 ielts

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.