Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258458 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Thanks dear. I will. What about the price you used in Notorizing the documents. I don't really have any idea concerning the price before they collect all my money in the name of Notorizing my documents. �
Cottyekundayo:

You can try a court in kubwa. I certified mine there sometime in 2016. Sadly, I don't remember the contact person, as a friend of mine linked me up.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=Albion05 post=61966738][/quote]

You have to bargain oh. They might tell you 25k but offer 5k. Tell them you are a student, worst case scenario pay 7k.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ok Sir, thanks.
Churkie:

You have to bargain oh. They might tell you 25k but offer 5k. Tell them you are a student, worst case scenario pay 7k.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ham334488: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Solitin40:

Australia is expensive bro btw do you have Bsc in Engineering if yes go for PR

Yeah , the issue have with that route is providing letter of recommendation from my Coy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by akinke: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
aragonbaba:
hello guys, Victoria university just sent me a mail stating that they would like to hold a skype interview with me on my studies at VU. Please , has anyone done such in the time past just for admission. If yes, what does it look like and what is the underlying reason for this interview. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Just go online and search for what to expect from a skype interview for Msc admission or bsc admission.

They are looking out for your content, why you want to study the course, why VU, composure and grammatical fluency amongst others.

Just use the internet, imagine you are the University representative. What would you like to ask a foreign student to ascertain their fitness for the programme.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Albion05:
Thanks dear. I will. What about the price you used in Notorizing the documents. I don't really have any idea concerning the price before they collect all my money in the name of Notorizing my documents. �
Think twas 5h per page. Of course I had quite a number of docs, but I negotiated a deal.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Holabisi: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello everyone, I am new on the thread , I have read and done some research about masters degree in pharmacy in Aussie, and I know I can't afford it.(I have a bachelor of Pharm degree) but just rounding up NYSC so not enough experience for PR

I am thinking of applying for a TAFE nursing program to give me time to process PR and continue with my pharmacy.
Please , is it possible I get a visa for this TAFE program based on my first degree?
Or wat oda health course would fly for me to get a visa .

Thank you all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

Give me a shout out and I will tell you how to go about it.

STAugustineOf13:

Check your PM

Your suspicious activities here has to come to an end

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Applying for a nursing course as a pharmacist will not fly, so I don't think u should waste ur money . DIPB will definately check ur first degree n wonder why a pharmacist is applying for a nursing programme. I will advice u save more money n go for masters.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Notarisation of documents is between 250 to 500 naira in abuja. If the documents r many insist on 250 naira.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ok, thanks dear.
Joyfree:
Notarisation of documents is between 250 to 500 naira in abuja. If the documents r many insist on 250 naira.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Holabisi:
Hello everyone, I am new on the thread , I have read and done some research about masters degree in pharmacy in Aussie, and I know I can't afford it.(I have a bachelor of Pharm degree) but just rounding up NYSC so not enough experience for PR

I am thinking of applying for a TAFE nursing program to give me time to process PR and continue with my pharmacy.
Please , is it possible I get a visa for this TAFE program based on my first degree?

Thank you all
Bro don’t waste your money it won’t fly expect God’s Grace Just know that pharmacy will not get you PR my advice is apply for MSc in pharmacy and you change to Nursing when you get to Oz
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
justwise:

Your suspicious activities here has to come to an end

@justwise Wetin @StAugustineof13 do you na?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TD4real: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
TD4real:
Plz, i would like to know, for bank statements, can one use someone who is not blood as sponsor with a reference letter from the bank. Must your sponsor be a blood relation or bear same surname

Someone should plz asist me with this
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Holabisi:

Thank you all

Hi, I am not sure what aspect of pharmacy you have studied but you may be lucky to find yours in the new skills list for year 2018.

Follow the link below and concentrate on numbers: 124, 125, 126, 165.

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2017/06/30/your-chance-migrate-australia-new-occupation-list-2017-18-announced

hospital pharmacist

APharmC

industrial pharmacist

VETASSESS

retail pharmacist

APharmC

pharmacy technician

VETASSESS

You may not have plenty of points on experience but your age point will make up for that. Try to score high on ielts, aim at 8 point in all bands.

If you choose not to follow the PR route and do sincerely want to come to Aus for study, you may want to save up some money to help you with your master's degree. On the other hand if you are anxious about getting yourself into Aus by all means, you may want to apply for a degree in Nursing or something related to your first degree.
It is a littlebit tricky here as you need a very strong statement of purpose to convince your case officer why you have decided to change career pathway.

One reason could be you found a job or someone you know is offering you a job after you complete your new course (you need to back it up with some documents -i.e. job offer letter etc) AND OR your sponsor wants you to change a pathway due to the job security / opportunities in the new course.

Do not venture to apply for TAFE otherwise you will be shooting yourself in the foot.

Godspeed.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2017
TD4real:

Someone should plz asist me with this

Not certain about the information I am providing as things may have change. Hence, those who have recently apply can correct me.

Money can be in your personal account or acceptable member of family’s account. Acceptable members of family who can hold funds to support your studies are;

you

your partner (spouse or de facto partner, including same-sex de facto partners)

your parents

your brother or sister

your grandparents

your aunt or uncle (only if they usually live in Australia and are either a citizen/permanent resident of Australia or an eligible New Zealand citizen)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Am about to apply for my student visa, I have Master degree which I did sometimes in 2012-2014, can I declare it in my CV for student visa application?

I just started working in September this year though I have been working before. Can I still present the employment letter for application? Since I just stated 2 months ago

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by go4value(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
@Gurus in the house,are there no certification courses that can lead to PR?
Secondly which course will you suggest that someone that has industrial Chemistry degree go for in Australia
Thirdly do you suggest one go for MSC or graduate entry as industrial chemistry degree was a 4years course
Again if someone have not been working since graduation ,what other options will suffice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yhemight(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hi guys please i need your help and advice, am about to apply for my Austraila student visa by next week, kindly give me the guidelines on what to go along with and how long will it take to process my visa. Thanks in anticipation to your response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ireayomide2015: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please help with this question
ireayomide2015:
Am about to apply for my student visa, I have Master degree which I did sometimes in 2012-2014, can I declare it in my CV for student visa application?

I just started working in September this year though I have been working before. Can I still present the employment letter for application? Since I just stated 2 months ago

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by helpyom(f): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
WestAfrican:

Hi, I am not sure what aspect of pharmacy you have studied but you may be lucky to find yours in the new skills list for year 2018.

Follow the link below and concentrate on numbers: 124, 125, 126, 165.

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2017/06/30/your-chance-migrate-australia-new-occupation-list-2017-18-announced

hospital pharmacist

APharmC

industrial pharmacist

VETASSESS

retail pharmacist

APharmC

pharmacy technician

VETASSESS

You may not have plenty of points on experience but your age point will make up for that. Try to score high on ielts, aim at 8 point in all bands.

If you choose not to follow the PR route and do sincerely want to come to Aus for study, you may want to save up some money to help you with your master's degree. On the other hand if you are anxious about getting yourself into Aus by all means, you may want to apply for a degree in Nursing or something related to your first degree.
It is a littlebit tricky here as you need a very strong statement of purpose to convince your case officer why you have decided to change career pathway.

One reason could be you found a job or someone you know is offering you a job after you complete your new course (you need to back it up with some documents -i.e. job offer letter etc) AND OR your sponsor wants you to change a pathway due to the job security / opportunities in the new course.

Do not venture to apply for TAFE otherwise you will be shooting yourself in the foot.

Godspeed.

Saw your post here bro
Regarding you mean Through Tafe studies route it won't be easy getting visa

Just curious though or they follow it case by case just saying because I also intend applying for diploma nursing in Western Australia where my uncle lives.

Am a graduate of pharmacology with 3rd class been working in a hospital pharmacy for 2yrs including Nysc.

Now I wish to further studies do you think with my cgpa or grade i might get chances to explore Tafe route??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Gracee101: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Has anyone tried using Graduate certificate admission to apply for visa what are the chances of that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by debris: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Someone should pls answer ooo

How is Australia university grading system calculated....I don't understand theirs am quiet conversant with USA gradings....will appreciate if anyone could assist,so I could know my chances in the course I intend applying to
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
My family, Victory at last. I just received my grant today.
I applied on the 12/06/17.
No contact until August 2017 , where I was asked for my deferral letter which I submitted.
Now the good news just popped up.
Thanks to all nairaland family.
Charles Darwin University- Masters

Visa Grant will start falling from this month going

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
All thanks to God Almighty.He made it possible for me and He will do it for all.Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
kofson:
No contact until August 2017 , where I was asked for my deferral letter which I submitted.

Are you for February?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yes February

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
kofson:

congratulations bro I tap to ur blessing
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by go4value(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=kofson post=62019948]All thanks to God Almighty.He made it possible for me and He will do it for all.Amen

Kongrats oooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
kofson:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congratulations.... I tap into ur blessing....patiently waiting mine..am confident God will see us tru. I praise God for ur success.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.