Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251347 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats to Churkie and Asoasoaso.
Thank God nairaland is finally experiencing a new dawn of goodnews.
We that r still waiting tap into this realm of news.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Josh121(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
PurpleG:
Visa granted today.
So I applied on Feb 2nd for a February 26, 2017 resumption date. Some days after the school resumed the embassy requested for extension letter, flinders said they do not give extension letter to nursing student cos there's an exam during the 3rd week of resumption, and once you miss the resumption date then there's no point coming again. So I deferred to February 2018 cos there isn't a July 2017 start date for my course and went on with my life. An email was sent to them some weeks ago and they replied that my application is on queue for finalisation. I got my grant this evening. I hope everyone get their visa grants.

Was it undergraduate or masters ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Wow!. Season of blessings with Grant. May God bless each and every one of us with Visa Grant. Congratulations my dear. You can help us share your time line and documents submitted. Are you going for Undergraduate or Masters in Nursing. Cheers!.
PurpleG:
Visa granted today.
So I applied on Feb 2nd for a February 26, 2017 resumption date. Some days after the school resumed the embassy requested for extension letter, flinders said they do not give extension letter to nursing student cos there's an exam during the 3rd week of resumption, and once you miss the resumption date then there's no point coming again. So I deferred to February 2018 cos there isn't a July 2017 start date for my course and went on with my life. An email was sent to them some weeks ago and they replied that my application is on queue for finalisation. I got my grant this evening. I hope everyone get their visa grants.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Asoasoaso:
Wow I don’t knw what to say but Thank God and my eFamily

Visa granted today
God is great and faithful , he has indeed proven that destiny can never be stopped but can only be delayed. I celebrate with you my brother, i will join you soonest.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 2:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Wow, hearty congratulations to Churkie, asoaso and purpleg.... Thanks to God..
Wish y'all the best

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 3:46am On Dec 07, 2017
matogbe:

Congrats to you and everyone that got their grant today.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 3:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Josh121:

Was it undergraduate or masters ?

Undergraduate... Bachelor of Nursing(graduate entry)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 3:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Albion05:
Wow!. Season of blessings with Grant. May God bless each and every one of us with Visa Grant. Congratulations my dear. You can help us share your time line and documents submitted. Are you going for Undergraduate or Masters in Nursing. Cheers!.
Thanks. Undergraduate... Bachelor of Nursing(graduate entry). I have a BSc in Chemistry already.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 3:51am On Dec 07, 2017
joephemzyz:
Wow, hearty congratulations to Churkie, asoaso and purpleg.... Thanks to God..
Wish y'all the best
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 4:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Medicals: Jan 31st
App Submitted: Feb 2nd
Request for extension letter: March 1st
Request for updated COE: March 21st
Updated COE Submitted: April 25th (they replied that they wouldn't be able to grant visa at that time because the start date is Feb 2018)
Documents submitted
BSC certificate
NYSC certificate
COE
Yellow card
Statement of Account (mum)
Registration of business document (mum)
Sponsorship letter from mum
Letter from NGO
Employment letter
SOP
It's been a while, I think that's all the documents I submitted. I will modify if I remember more.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 5:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Alright. You are good to go.
PurpleG:

Thanks. Undergraduate... Bachelor of Nursing(graduate entry). I have a BSc in Chemistry already.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Medicals: 15th May, 2017
Application submitted: 23rd May,2017
Biometrics: 26th May, 2017
Documents submitted;
Nigerian School certificates (BSC Cert, Waec, Neco, Transcript)
NYSC Certificate
Birth certificate
COE
OSHC
SOP
CV
Passport Dat page
Yellow card
Letter of sponsorship (brother)
CAC documents of brother's company
Tax clearance certificate of sponsor
Letter of introduction from employer (brother's company)
Pay slips
CO Contact; 7th July, Request for additional information (Sponosor's SOA, Proof of relationship and evidence of Canadian study refusals)
-3 months Corporate acc statement bal 2m outflow and inflow for 3 months over 300m
-3 months personal acc statement bal 10m money lodgement from corporate acc 2 days before print out, outflow 9m, inflow 19m
Affidavit of sponsorship and sponsors passport data page
National population commissions attestation of birth showing that we have same parents

CO contact: 8th August requested for updated CoE
Grant 6th Dec, 2017

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2017
Only God made it possible.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OGKush(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Churkie:
Only God made it possible.

Congratulations bro!! Wish you all the best moving forward.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Morning to eFamily

Medicals: 4th July , 2017
Application submitted: 4th July ,2017
Biometrics: 4th July, 2017
resumption date for previous Admission 28th July 2017 (deferred to February intake 26th 2018)

Documents summited :-

Birth certificate
CV
University transcript
Polytechnic transcript
Statement of results
Passport Data page
Yellow card
COE
Enjoyment letter
OSHC
SOP
Letter of sponsorship from my brother ( same surname)

No SOA ( AL1 )
no contact from C.O
School RMIT

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2017
i was elated at the news of visa grants yesterday and it felt like I also just got my grant,congratulations to all who got grants yesterday.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2017
PurpleG:
Updated COE Submitted: April 25th (they replied that they wouldn't be able to grant visa at that time because the start date is Feb 2018)
Documents submitted
BSC certificate
NYSC certificate
COE
Yellow card
Letter from NGO
Employment letter
SOP
It's been a while, I think that's all the documents I submitted. I will modify if I remember more.
congrats hon,do you work in healthcare?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2017
So happy the visa grant is just falling on us I’m the next person to share my timeline congratulations guys go and make US happy ❤️

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veleta: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
Congrats guys,please for those that submitted at University of Tasmania,how did you send your transcripts abeg,do you notarise and upload student copy online or do you send hard copy to school and which address.Didnt see anything about that on the website.Thanks for your time guys
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2017
tobe4real:
congrats hon,do you work in healthcare?
No
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
PurpleG:
Documents submitted
BSC certificate
NYSC certificate
COE
Yellow card
Letter from NGO
Employment letter
SOP

Aunty purpleG, when do you intend to travel? I'm looking at next month. We can move together if you don't mind.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Churkie:

Aunty purpleG, when do you intend to travel? I'm looking at next month. We can move together if you don't mind.
I don't even know yet. There are some personal stuffs that I need to take care of before I leave. I will start checking ticket prices though. Pls, let me know if you get a good deal.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Big congrats to all those who got their grants this week. Christmas came early for you guys. Its good to know there are still people working in that Pretoria office. Hopefully, for the rest of us still waiting since July, our CO's will wake up from their slumber and grant us our own Christmas present.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veleta: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
veleta:
Congrats guys,please for those that submitted at University of Tasmania,how did you send your transcripts abeg,do you notarise and upload student copy online or do you send hard copy to school and which address.Didnt see anything about that on the website.Thanks for your time guys

Abeg guys help me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ProfGeorge: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
I attached my students copy academic transcript to my studylink application but they will request to see the original when u come to australia. I didn't have an English test as at the time of my application but they gave me admission. I took the test before my visa application though.

veleta:
@Prof,thanks a million,please did you submit academic ielts,I have general though I clicked my first language is English and for the transcript,how did you send it?thanks a bunch,

@Solitino40 thanks
@Liliberth,I appreciate your time and response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by veleta: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
@Ptofgeorge,you are a darling.Bless you dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.