Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258791 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
@Joyfree, Please can you furnish me with information on how you attached this documents?

Were they attached before or after submission?
Did you submit them separately to the south african mail? or there is a hidden tab for submission of other supporting documents?

Pls reply.
Joyfree:
Sorry for the delay in posting my timeline
Medicals : 15th May, 2017

Application submitted; 19th May, 2017

Biometrics ; 22nd May, 2017

Resumption date for previous admission ; 28th July
Deferred to Feb intake ; 19th Feb, 2018

First contact from CO requesting for updated COE; 6th Sept, 2017
Updated COE submitted ; 15th Sept, 2017

Documents submitted ;
C.V
Certificate
Passport data page
Yellow card
SOP
OSHC
CAC documents for 2 personally owned companies
4 personally owned landed properties
IELTS result ; 8, 7.5, 7.0, 7.0
COE
National population commission attestation

No SOA (AL1)

Grant ; 11 Dec , 2017 ( For both my hubby and I)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Joyfree:
I will advice you send them an email to know abt d progress of d application cos dats wat I did .

Thanks Joy, can I message you on whatsapp?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
phemmy28:

Thanks Joy, can I message you on whatsapp?
yes you can
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
fobak203:
@Joyfree, Please can you furnish me with information on how you attached this documents?

Were they attached before or after submission?
Did you submit them separately to the south african mail? or there is a hidden tab for submission of other supporting documents?

Pls reply.
I actually used a agent but I was with him when he attached all the documents one after the other before submitting the application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks so much for the effort, I appreciate, I would find a way arround it.
Joyfree:
I actually used a agent but I was with him when he attached all the documents one after the other before submitting the application.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
cheekynero:

I can only advice you go on the 24th of December using South African airways. Its about 600K and you don't need a transit visa. Saves a lot of money and gives you ample time to settle down there before feb. If you are going to be in Dubai for more than 24hrs, then you will need a transit visa and probably spend more

The fare for 24th is fair but it's too close. I'm looking at first week of January.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Churkie:

The fare for 24th is fair but it's too close. I'm looking at first week of January.

Some of us here are ready to travel tomorrow morning if the visa will come out this night sef... This naija don tire person. Its just a pity that I still have to wait. Wish we could trade places...Lol

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by zeriod: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello house, pls I am thinking of relocating to Australia, what options do i have. Pls take me through as you would a novice. My background is Electrical Electronics. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OGKush(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
fobak203:
Please can someone hint me on which category or where to attach other recommended documents for visa application in Immiaccount apart from GTE, Resume, Identity and OSHC?

I would appreciate a prompt response.

Can I try to match documents under closely related files e.g Attaching International Passport under Identity, and Certificates and transcripts under Resume?

I want to try to submit this application before Thursday evening (Friday Morning, Australia time).

Thanks in anticipation.

First you'll have to fill the DIBP questionnaires, which will then be used to generate the type of document you'll need to attach to your application.

To answer your second question;
Yes, you can merge documents you feel the need to reflect on your application, but I believe there's a separate section to submit transcript and certificate under the same category.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OGKush(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
akinola12345:
Hello please I don't know much about Australia study visa.I got refused twice from Canada Embassy, now I want to apply to Australia university undergraduate please what are the steps to take from admission to Visa application please your help

First off, what age bracket do you fall under?

Secondly, do you have any Post-secondary degree?

Sorry about your Canadian visa refusal, you shouldn't let that discourage you from pursuing your dream. Keep on chasing that dream, there'll always be options.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Joyfree:
Sorry for the delay in posting my timeline
Medicals : 15th May, 2017

Application submitted; 19th May, 2017

Biometrics ; 22nd May, 2017

Resumption date for previous admission ; 28th July
Deferred to Feb intake ; 19th Feb, 2018

First contact from CO requesting for updated COE; 6th Sept, 2017
Updated COE submitted ; 15th Sept, 2017

Documents submitted ;
C.V
Certificate
Passport data page
Yellow card
SOP
OSHC
CAC documents for 2 personally owned companies
4 personally owned landed properties
IELTS result ; 8, 7.5, 7.0, 7.0
COE
National population commission attestation

No SOA (AL1)

Grant ; 11 Dec , 2017 ( For both my hubby and I)

Hello, the land properties must have C of O right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by christolisis: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Please I applied on the 30th of August & did Biometrics that same day. And my immi account is still showing " application in progress". Last update was 6th of September. Pls house should I send them an email, coz my University is for February 2018.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
yusfaith78:

Hello, the land properties must have C of O right?
It's not necessary
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yusfaith78(m): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Joyfree:
It's not necessary

I just need to summit the survey and the picture or how i do i go about it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
You can mail them politely. There is nothing wrong anymore considering your time line has surpassed the stipulated time on DIBP. December is already gone. Send a reminder to them but be modest and polite.
christolisis:
Please I applied on the 30th of August & did Biometrics that same day. And my immi account is still showing " application in progress". Last update was 6th of September. Pls house should I send them an email, coz my University is for February 2018.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Submit the document which shows you are the owner of the landed property. It can be the Memorandum of customary sale of land prepared by a lawyer between you as the Purchaser and the seller vendor. Or where this is not available you can tender the a Cash receipt prepared for the land. You can add the survey plan of the land. No need to put the picture where you took snap of the land. lol!
yusfaith78:

I just need to summit the survey and the picture or how i do i go about it?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
@OGKush Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciate. Let me recap to clairfy what you mean. I would have to fill the 25 pages of the application process, attach the required documents, pay the application fee, submit and then wait for the generation of document types I would need to attach to my application like the seperate section to submit transcript and the likes that you mentioned. Is that it? If that is it, then I would not need to merge documents, I would wait patiently for that seperate section.

Thanks again, God bless, Thats the stress of DIY group, but its worth it.
OGKush:

First you'll have to fill the DIBP questionnaires, which will then be used to generate the type of document you'll need to attach to your application.

To answer your second question;
Yes, you can merge documents you feel the need to reflect on your application, but I believe there's a separate section to submit transcript and certificate under the same category.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Albion05:
You can mail them politely. There is nothing wrong anymore considering your time line has surpassed the stipulated time on DIBP. December is already gone. Send a reminder to them but be modest and polite.
Please how do I format the email, please do you have a template?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Australia,
292 Orient Street,
Arcadia,
Pretoria 0083,
South Africa.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
greetings to you.
I, MICHIGAN GOERGE with personal details............write to enquire about my Visa application status. I will like to know the stage of the assessment as regards to my application. I have been contacted by my institution of the need to arrive on time for my academic studies. I look forward for your candid response.

Yours Sincerely,
MICHIGAN GOERGE,
Best regards!.
That's my own two cents.
You can add or subtract from my little input.
noscarn91:

Please how do I format the email, please do you have a template?

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Do i have to submitt SOA for an AL1 school. My agent is asking for it for visa application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Do i need to submitt SOA for visa application for an AL1 school? My agent is asking for it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
What is the name of your Institution?... these days, it is necessary to have statement of account irrespective of assessment level of your school be it AL1, AL2 or AL3 as the case may be. My advice to you is that if you have it now simply send it across to your agent or if you don't have it now still submit but try to get it ready maximum three weeks after you submitted in case if they request for it.
chimax1:
Do i need to submitt SOA for visa application for an AL1 school? My agent is asking for it.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Albion05:
The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Australia,
292 Orient Street,
Arcadia,
Pretoria 0083,
South Africa.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
greetings to you.
I, MICHIGAN GOERGE with personal details............write to enquire about my Visa application status. I will like to know the stage of the assessment as regards to my application. I have been contacted by my institution of the need to arrive on time for my academic studies. I look forward for your candid response.

Yours Sincerely,
MICHIGAN GOERGE,
Best regards!.
That's my own two cents.
You can add or subtract from my little input.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
You are the Main "BOSS". Welcome bro!.
noscarn91:

Thanks boss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asoasoaso: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
noscarn91:

Thanks boss

Good day,

My name is ********
passport number *****, date of birth *********
I applied for student visa since ******and my resumption date is February ********, my application is under 3 months assessment

I want to know my application status please

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Asoasoaso:

Good day,

My name is ********
passport number *****, date of birth *********
I applied for student visa since ******and my resumption date is February ********, my application is under 3 months assessment

I want to know my application status please

Thanks
Thanks boss , really appreciate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Was there anytime this grant was ever as fast as a week for any Nigerian. I am tired ooo. This wait as just paused many things can't make any major decision cos am waiting for them to process visa. 2018 is so close I can't afford to start a new year on this note. Haaa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OGKush(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
fobak203:
@OGKush Thank you so much for the reply, I appreciate. Let me recap to clairfy what you mean. I would have to fill the 25 pages of the application process, attach the required documents, pay the application fee, submit and then wait for the generation of document types I would need to attach to my application like the seperate section to submit transcript and the likes that you mentioned. Is that it? If that is it, then I would not need to merge documents, I would wait patiently for that seperate section.

Thanks again, God bless, Thats the stress of DIY group, but its worth it.

Yes, you'll have to fill the (pages of the application process) questionnaire first, then attach the required documents separately as you wont be able to further your application if the required documents are not uploaded and certified received. After which you'll be directed to where you'll pay the application fee and will only be able to add additional documents if it's required by DIBP.

I hope this is clear enough, you can check my previous post on how to generate your HAP ID for upfront medicals.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
@ Blazegab. Each application has its own Uniqueness and as such can't be compared to other application. From the stipulated time stated on DIBP is 52 - 59 days. So if your application has surpassed this timeline you are free to send a reminder to them. In the past, from this particular thread and some one on one contact I had with some persons, I have seen Visa Grant of 3 weeks timeline, 1 month, 2, 3 months time line. In recent time, we have experienced and seen increase in the number of application submitted to DIBP and some few individuals making it hard for us because of their attitude in keeping to terms the agreement of the Visa rule. Hold on my dear like the Eagle � we are there already.
Blazegab:
Was there anytime this grant was ever as fast as a week for any Nigerian. I am tired ooo. This wait as just paused many things can't make any major decision cos am waiting for them to process visa. 2018 is so close I can't afford to start a new year on this note. Haaa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by matogbe: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Albion05:
@ Blazegab. Each application has its own Uniqueness and as such can't be compared to other application. From the stipulated time stated on DIBP is 52 - 59 days. So if your application has surpassed this timeline you are free to send a reminder to them. In the past, from this particular thread and some one on one contact I had with some persons, I have seen Visa Grant of 3 weeks timeline, 1 month, 2, 3 months time line. In recent time, we have experienced and seen increase in the number of application submitted to DIBP and some few individuals making it hard for us because of their attitude in keeping to terms the agreement of the Visa rule. Hold on my dear like the Eagle � we are there already.
I think the stipulated time stated on DIBP has changed to 60 - 83days, not 52 - 59days
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Are you serious bro!.. when did they update it?. [quote author=matogbe post=63287670]
I think the stipulated time stated on DIBP has changed to 60 - 83days, not 52 - 59days[/quote
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think the last time the processing time was updated was on the 16th of November, 2017. Please correct me if am wrong.
(quote author=matogbe post=63287670]
I think the stipulated time stated on DIBP has changed to 60 - 83days, not 52 - 59days[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.