Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258349 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Good evening house... please can anyone help confirm which application process is better, online or via TLScontact ..??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2017
KlausMike:
Good evening house... please can anyone help confirm which application process is better, online or via TLScontact ..??
You apply and submit your application online and go to TLScontact for you Biometric

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Austinjeffy: 8:14am On Dec 16, 2017
[/quote]
amennn, God help us.
I went on the 11 this month and interview was successful but no sms yet for pickup. [quote author=Asoasoaso post=62837807]

Amen... when did u applied?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2017
In addition to what has been said, you can easily do your application online and pay yourself what you would have paid TLScontact. Moreover, you have just yourself to attend to, but they have hundreds to attend to, so your application would be faster when you do it yourself. You can finish it in a day if you have prepared all of the documents. If you are afraid to make mistakes, Read through the previous page of this thread, it is sufficient to go through the process, if you are unsure about something, we would be here to answer your questions. Cheers
KlausMike:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
PurpleG:
Medicals: Jan 31st
App Submitted: Feb 2nd
Request for extension letter: March 1st
Request for updated COE: March 21st
Updated COE Submitted: April 25th (they replied that they wouldn't be able to grant visa at that time because the start date is Feb 2018)
Documents submitted
BSC certificate
NYSC certificate
COE
Yellow card
Statement of Account (mum)
Registration of business document (mum)
Sponsorship letter from mum
Letter from NGO
Employment letter
SOP
It's been a while, I think that's all the documents I submitted. I will modify if I remember more.
where you asked to bring updated statement of account for the sponsor?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MACDONALDuzoma: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
tobe4real:
omo that's where i'll be headed too i hear that place is like a wilderness and job is scarce...na God go help us
Pls, are you in Adelaide now, how is the place
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Solitin40:

You apply and submit your application online and go to TLScontact for you Biometric

Thank you very much.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
fobak203:
In addition to what has been said, you can easily do your application online and pay yourself what you would have paid TLScontact. Moreover, you have just yourself to attend to, but they have hundreds to attend to, so your application would be faster when you do it yourself. You can finish it in a day if you have prepared all of the documents. If you are afraid to make mistakes, Read through the previous page of this thread, it is sufficient to go through the process, if you are unsure about something, we would be here to answer your questions. Cheers

Thank you very much Fobak. . .

I have a conditional offer at University of Adelaide and the only condition is to be certified GTE. I responded last week Wednesday with my bank statement and replies to the questions on the GTE form and a confirmation was sent 11th Dec 2017 that the form is being attended to be a compliant officer. I still await their confirmation even though i am not sure how long this would take since i am meant to resume feb 2018. I know afterwards i would need to do an official acceptance of the offer, make a deposit before the COE is issued to proceed with visa processing.

i read about upfront medicals in other speed up visa processing and i would need to get a HAP ID or something? In your opinion, do you think it is the right way to proceed or i just chill till they return back with the result from GTE?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
MACDONALDuzoma:
Pls, are you in Adelaide now, how is the place
nah
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jomabu: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
please I want to know if a scholarship grant/letter can be used as a financial source (statement of account).
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
KlausMike:

I have a conditional offer at University of Adelaide and the only condition is to be certified GTE. I responded last week Wednesday with my bank statement and replies to the questions on the GTE form and a confirmation was sent 11th Dec 2017 that the form is being attended to be a compliant officer. I still await their confirmation even though i am not sure how long this would take since i am meant to resume feb 2018. I know afterwards i would need to do an official acceptance of the offer, make a deposit before the COE is issued to proceed with visa processing.

i read about upfront medicals in other speed up visa processing and i would need to get a HAP ID or something? In your opinion, do you think it is the right way to proceed or i just chill till they return back with the result from GTE?
Are you using an Agent Yes or No?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cassareknow: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good evening gents and ladies,if you need a pickup from the airport to your destination in Melbourne you can holla at me. It free just send me a pm. Just trying to give back in my own little way.

18 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
KlausMike:

Bro... With the situation of things at the moment, just be looking at June/July intake. No need to bother yaself about February intake. Take your time.. No need to rush

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2017
Solitin40:

Are you using an Agent Yes or No?

No I am not using an agent? Why did you ask? undecided
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2017
cheekynero:

Bro... With the situation of things at the moment, just be looking at June/July intake. No need to bother yaself about February intake. Take your time.. No need to rush

Thank you sir. Unfortunately my course doesn't allow for second semester resumption. I guess it's Feb 2019 then. undecided
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:57am On Dec 17, 2017
KlausMike:

No I am not using an agent? Why did you ask? undecided
I asked you because if you used Agent you don’t need to worry about the online and medicals application anyway to go about these things Just check YouTube for better and easy understanding lot of tutorials on how to go about it

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Franklyly: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello everyone, am a fresh B.sc holder in Medical Radiography and Radiological Sciences and am thinking of migrating to Australia for M.sc and then PR, can someone help me out on how to start ? Am absolutely clueless for now and any contribution will be highly appreciated,thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Franklyly:
Hello everyone, am a fresh B.sc holder in Medical Radiography and Radiological Sciences and am thinking of migrating to Australia for M.sc and then PR, can someone help me out on how to start ? Am absolutely clueless for now and any contribution will be highly appreciated,thank you.

You can start by searching for a program of interest in Australia and apply with your transcript and IELTS or get an agent to help you out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Franklyly: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2017
KlausMike:

You can start by searching for a program of interest in Australia and apply with your transcript and IELTS or get an agent to help you out

Thank you, I appreciate.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2017
MACDONALDuzoma:
where you asked to bring updated statement of account for the sponsor?
No, they didn't request for an updated SOA.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
PurpleG:

The prices are really cheap. Has anyone successfully used skyscanner before?

The authenticity of this sites is something we really need to be sure of . A fiend said he got a cheap flight to Melbourne. On getting to Airport, Egypt Air didn't allow him to board stating that his connecting flight is a cheap one.

Madam I will chat you up on whatsapp. We need to rub minds.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hello my people, is been a while. We shall have reasons to celebrate in this new week. Is not by my power but by the "GRACE" of God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Churkie:

The authenticity of this sites is something we really need to be sure of . A fiend said he got a cheap flight to Melbourne. On getting to Airport, Egypt Air didn't allow him to board stating that his connecting flight is a cheap one.

Madam I will chat you up on whatsapp. We need to rub minds.

Oh okay, thanks for the info. You can send me a pm or drop your whatsapp number.

The one I checked on skyscanner has only one checked-in luggage instead of two. Pls take note @Joyfree.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
DIBP HAS SPOKEN!!!

So we got our letter from DIBP dated 12th December, on the 13th, It was a rejection. Reason stated was that "due to the economic and political unrest in Nigeria, they/he does not feel the applicant will be returning to her country after studies". I would have written sooner but have been busy consoling madam. Its now I actually feel the pain of others that have been rejected. I read the letter severally looking for another reason (that I felt might have been hidden in the letter) for the rejection.

-Medical doctor going for masters in Public Health
-International Medical degree
-a spouse and two kids remaining in Nigeria
-SOA of one year with closing balance of 332k AUD
-Reference letter (proof of employment) from Military hospital
-Proof of offer of employment on return to Nigeria
-Applied since 6th of June and had to defer to February 2018 session

And all this ENZO character see to talk na say Nigeria economy nor good so no visa grant and then political unrest, na me be Nnamdi Kanu?...lol. For all those still waiting, I pray for good fortune in the decisions of the CO dem in pretoria. It would seem like its more or less like a lottery now. On the brighter side, other plans can start taking effect since we have been released from our limbo state of visa expectation.

Thanks house for the advice and everything. Lets not allow news of rejections dampen our spirit, just pray and believe. Everybody's path is different. Will consult the house if we decide on re-application or what not. Make we first breathe fresh air small. Merry Christmas folks.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Abbey1987: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
phemmy28:
DIBP HAS SPOKEN!!!

No we got our letter from DIBP dated 12th December, on the 13th, It was a rejection. Reason stated was that "due to the economic and political unrest in Nigeria, they/he does not feel the applicant will be returning to her country after studies". I would have written sooner but have been busy consoling madam. Its now I actually feel the pain of others that have been rejected. I read the letter severally looking for another reason (that I felt might have been hidden in the letter) for the rejection.

And all this ENZO character see to talk na say Nigeria economy nor good so no visa grant and then political unrest, na me be Nnamdi Kanu?...lol. For all those still waiting, I pray for good fortune in the decisions of the CO dem in pretoria. It would seem like its more or less like a lottery now. On the brighter side, other plans can start taking effect since we have been released from our limbo state of visa expectation.

Thanks house for the advice and everything. Lets not allow news of rejections dampen our spirit, just pray and believe. Everybody's path is different. Will consult the house if we decide on re-application or what not. Make we first breathe fresh air small. Merry Christmas folks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KlausMike(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
phemmy28:
DIBP HAS SPOKEN!!!

So we got our letter from DIBP dated 12th December, on the 13th, It was a rejection. Reason stated was that "due to the economic and political unrest in Nigeria, they/he does not feel the applicant will be returning to her country after studies". I would have written sooner but have been busy consoling madam. Its now I actually feel the pain of others that have been rejected. I read the letter severally looking for another reason (that I felt might have been hidden in the letter) for the rejection.

It is well bro.. Better things are yet to come..

I am in a dilemma currently, today i got an offer from a school in Canada for MBA even though my offer to study Master in Computing and Innovation with University of Adelaide is my preferred. With all these rejection letters from Australia, i don dey fear oh..I want to go with my wife and 2 year old..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by davidson97: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
hello everybody I just graduated about 6 months ago ( Economics) and am looking at doing my masters in Australia pls I have just a few questions
1. pls what are the courses in masters available for an economics graduate in australia

2. what universities or schools in Australia that has a moderate tutition fee would be recommended

3. what are the requirements needed for a masters program in Australia (if cgpa is required my cgpa as at 300l was 3.2 my final year result has not been computed)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
KlausMike:

I am in a dilemma currently, today i got an offer from a school in Canada for MBA even though my offer to study Master in Computing and Innovation with University of Adelaide is my preferred. With all these rejection letters from Australia, i don dey fear oh..I want to go with my wife and 2 year old..
I think it is better if you go alone o first,family can join in later.
I would say you give canada a try
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by phemmy28(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
KlausMike:

I would want to advice that you apply first and after you have been given grant you apply for your family. But last week, a lady got a grant for herself and her husband. And in our case we took the route of applying for one person first and got a rejection. So no one really knows but I would still advice that the safest bet is to apply alone and when you are given the grant, apply for your family as dependants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.