Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250746 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Albion05:
Bro!!!.. this pick Parker job.
How much averagely do they pay?.

I am not bro o, anyways average is 25 per hour, The good thing about Australia is that there r so many jobs there. At first it might seem difficult but when you start getting jobs from this agencies at times na you go they run. Australia is a very beautiful country

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol, am sorry dear.
Thanks for the reply.
Are you in Brisbane?.
bblessed:

I am not bro o, anyways average is 25 per hour, The good thing about Australia is that there r so many jobs there. At first it might seem difficult but when you start getting jobs from this agencies at times na you go they run. Australia is a very beautiful country

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anyone know where I can buy a luggage scale? I need it urgently so I can't order from jumia or konga
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good day all
PLease I need the email address or any form of contact to Australian embassy?
My friend who appled 17 october got her grants today.
I need to call and check on my brother s application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Number to call is +27124236203
Email address: immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au
All these people them coming to peep � and then zoom off. There is God.oooo!.
Come back and tell us the good news, possibly share your brothers time line to encourage others.

Graceee:
Good day all
PLease I need the email address or any form of contact to Australian embassy?
My friend who appled 17 october got her grants today.
I need to call and check on my brother s application

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
PurpleG:
Anyone know where I can buy a luggage scale? I need it urgently so I can't order from jumia or konga
Take your bags to where you buy gas and get it done it’s accurate than the tiny scale and if you have bathroom scale you can make use of it

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Solitin40:

Take your bags to where you buy gas and get it done it’s accurate than the tiny scale and if you have bathroom scale you can make use of it
Lol, I can't take my bags to where I buy gas o, moreover I buy gas at the gas station and they don't measure the cylinder. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
anticipating........can feel it's close grin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
PurpleG:

Lol, I can't take my bags to where I buy gas o, moreover I buy gas at the gas station and they don't measure the cylinder. Thanks

Buy local one they use for animal.it works also.....they sell it where they sell.keys, nails and all those building materials. I use that and it's accurate as well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ilias2:

Buy local one they use for animal.it works also.....they sell it where they sell.keys, nails and all those building materials. I use that and it's accurate as well
OK thanks, will search for it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by stanley2sky(m): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2018
cheekynero:

Glad you made it here bro. I've been here a few days and its been lovely. The most important thing now is getting something to do to keep body and mind going. The country is lovely and the people are friendly. The free- Wifi everywhere is unbelievable...I really wish everyone needing visa from Naija can come here just like the Asians here have done. You almost think you are in China or India sometimes because of the number of Asians you see everywhere. For those still expectant, I wish you all the luck in the world. Stay woke
God will surely have mercy and grant us visas by His special grace!

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cheekynero: 2:07am On Jan 04, 2018
PurpleG:

Just buy ghana must go bag and when you get to the airport, share your load into two. You are only allowed to carry two, each weighing about 23kg each or so
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2018
cheekynero:

Just buy ghana must go bag and when you get to the airport, share your load into two. You are only allowed to carry two, each weighing about 23kg each or so
This is not advisable at all just buy the bathroom scale or the one used at frozen store
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2018
cheekynero:

grin ;DThis is not advisable at all just buy the bathroom scale or the one used at frozen store
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joyfree: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Pls where can one get transparent bags to package food stuffs or can anyone profer better ideas on how to package food stuffs. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2018
I applied over a month ago but I didn’t Tender any yellow card and still haven’t gone for it.is this ok?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Thank you

titobaba91:
try University of Queensland and make sure you graduated with 2:1 or strong 2:2 and make sure you certify your bsc certificates and academic transcripts...you will be asked to pay 100 australian dollar for app fee(29100) I hope this helps
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aamstih: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Congrats to all that have recently gotten their grants.

A quick one pls, is it the conventional thing that tuition fees must be paid before resumption of studies e.g paid while you're still in Nigeria?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 7:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Joyfree:
Pls where can one get transparent bags to package food stuffs or can anyone profer better ideas on how to package food stuffs. Thanks

Buy ziploc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by murphyjames(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
Hello house,

I have been following this thread for a while now and I must say you guys are doing a wonderful job here. Please where can I certify my documents for visa application in Abuja and which other documents do I need to certify apart from my academic documents?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PurpleG(f): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
cheekynero:

I already have a full box and Ghana must go bag with hand luggage, most times when my siblings are travelling, we always had to remove somethings and re-arrange at the airport cause of extra luggage.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 7:38am On Jan 04, 2018
This might delay your Visa Grant.
Also you will be check at point of entry.

So quietly go and get it, notarize it and update it on your IMMI account.
Don't give room for any lapses.

tobe4real:
I applied over a month ago but I didn’t Tender any yellow card and still haven’t gone for it.is this ok?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2018
Solitin40:

This is not advisable at all just buy the bathroom scale or the one used at frozen store

If you have a bathroom or house scale, measure your weight then pick up your parcel or luggage. Minus the later from the previous that's the weight of your luggage.

Your weight with luggage - your weight = luggage weight.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by WestAfrican: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Joyfree:

Use your normal white plastic bag. Or buy your pre-packaged foods with labels.

Make sure all your food are blended.

Declare all your food on your incoming passenger card to avoid $240 or more fine.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Albion05:
This might delay your Visa Grant.
Also you will be check at point of entry.

So quietly go and get it, notarize it and update it on your IMMI account.
Don't give room for any lapses.

hmmmm and I can only get the yellow card at the airport here in Lagos right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Joyfree:
Go to the supermarket and buy ziploc bag
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Yeah. But you can ask the people that obtain theirs in Lagos the exact place. The yellow card is very important.
tobe4real:
hmmmm and I can only get the yellow card at the airport here in Lagos right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Solitin40 did u apply with yellow card??if you did where did u get yours?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:53am On Jan 04, 2018
WestAfrican:

If you have a bathroom or house scale, measure your weight then pick up your parcel or luggage. Minus the later from the previous that's the weight of your luggage.

Your weight with luggage - your weight = luggage weight.
Nice one bro check your mail sir
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2018
tobe4real:
Yes I applied with it I got mine at Osun State ministry of Health for less than #1500
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
tobe4real:

Did mine at the airport.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Solitin40:

Yes I applied with it I got mine at Osun State ministry of Health for less than #1500
thought u were based in Lagoswetin carry u go osun go run am?

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Gbemyco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.