Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253345 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 7:46am On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
390 for aud smh...they should fear God o
As in ehh the guy dey heartless..he didn't even say 300
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 10:43am On May 29, 2017
Anybody here going to UNSW.... please reply...we need to talk
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 11:13am On May 29, 2017
Please house can one pay his application fee to bond University with naira debit card.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lusen(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
the grass is not always greener on the east,just go to where the tuition is most affordable and the area is not that bad and you get an extra 5 point should u want to stay...i have heard of people in melbourne stranded and looking for job and one was thinking of moving to Brisbane...just commit into Your creator's hands,hope for the best and expect the worse or you could go into the east with so much hope and have it dashed like a pack of cards...my 2 cents tho.
I like this
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 11:21am On May 29, 2017
Graceee:
Please house can one pay his application fee to bond University with naira debit card.

Plus it this is possible at what rate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 11:23am On May 29, 2017
I dont mind the rate, the question is if naira debit cards are accepted for applications fees to Australlian schools
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:30am On May 29, 2017
Graceee:
it depends on the amount and on the card
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:32am On May 29, 2017
Graceee:
I dont mind the rate, the question is if naira debit cards are accepted for applications fees to Australlian schools
How much is the application fee and what bank do U wan to use
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Graceee: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
the application fee is 100 aud and i have a diamond bank naira debit card
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:52am On May 29, 2017
Graceee:
the application fee is 100 aud and i have a diamond bank naira debit card
You can also pay for it if U have a virtual debit card
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iykedpetes(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2017
Abbey1987:

Australia dollar or US dollar?
if u are Based in Abuja ..go to first Bank at zone 3 to confirm ..it's US dollar
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2017
@All

You need to be careful with anybody offering to help you make foreign payment.

Trade carefully if you don't know that person very well

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 12:57pm On May 29, 2017
justwise:
@All

You need to be careful with anybody offering to help you make foreign payment.

Trade carefully if you don't know that person very well
Oga wise ..I just offered to help gracee.. and I made him/her understand that it's based on choice and also gave options on how it could be done
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2017
iykedpetes:
if u are Based in Abuja ..go to first Bank at zone 3 to confirm ..it's US dollar
for form A? Seriously bro?usd?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 1:08pm On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
for form A? Seriously bro?usd?
I was told the same but I still find it hard to believe
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

I was told the same but I still find it hard to believe
this same iykw guy on here told u or u heard from a different source?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mistermaster: 1:31pm On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
yea you should be able to advance to tafe,to the best of my knowledge,as long as you above 18 u good

thanks a lot, this will help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 1:32pm On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
this same iykw guy on here told u or u heard from a different source?
From the bank
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

From the bank
if the bank told u that u shouldn't have a hard time believing them na
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 2:50pm On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
if the bank told u that u shouldn't have a hard time believing them na
I paid my tuition deposit through form A at stanbic Ibtc at the rate of usd360
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
Hardinno:

How long did it take for them to process it

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
Hardinno:

i know..that's the official rate for invicibles but some guy on here is claiming its now 325
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 4:38pm On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
i know..that's the official rate for invicibles but some guy on here is claiming its now 325
it's not claiming..I was told by first bank..I even had to ask twice to make sure and she used 325..I told her that UBA charged my friend 360 and she said that they are not UBA that I should tell my friends to use first bank
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 5:12pm On May 29, 2017
Guys, for those who have applied for student visa let's all share our timelines. This wld give us an insight into how much longer we'll have to wait.

Medicals: April 26th, 2017
Biometrics: May 8th, 2017
Lodged: May 8th...,2017
Class: AL1
Resumption: July 24th, 2017
No contact has been made to me by the case officer.

This year is our year, by God's grace we wld all get our grant.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 5:27pm On May 29, 2017
tobe4real:
325 not right . No bank can do it less than 360 .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
it's not claiming..I was told by first bank..I even had to ask twice to make sure and she used 325..I told her that UBA charged my friend 360 and she said that they are not UBA that I should tell my friends to use first bank
hmmmmmmmmmm shocked
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Blazegab: 5:32pm On May 29, 2017
Hardinno:

325 not right . No bank can do it less than 360 .
Have you confirmed with first bank?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Hardinno: 5:42pm On May 29, 2017
Blazegab:

Have you confirmed with first bank?
I've my findings with three banks , gtb, stanbic ibtc. So no bank will do it less . They will convert the aud to usd and then naira .

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.