Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,431 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250666 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Albion05:
@Ayolachris, do not loose hope dear.
Find any sporting activity or leisure and engage your self in it. Any Diversional Therapy will help you overcome this. Time heals everything in life.

You just need to engage your self in any social activity and a responsible social group to be precise.
Gulf Club, Lawn tennis, or any sports of your choice. Do those things that will make you happy. Definitely, you will be with your wife sooner than you expected.

Time heals everything!.... Surely you will get over it in a matter of days or weeks depending how you let it go and re-channel your energy, knowing fully well that you will definitely be with your wife, if not today, tomorrow and if not tomorrow, the next following day.
May you experience the spirit of calmness!..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
ebere272:
kids birth certificate,spouse passport and birth certificate.I also reattached my SOA
Congrats to you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
God bless you. I will do my best to overcome dis hard moment. Having half of me in my house and d other half somewhere I can only imagine....thanks for ur encouragements. I pray no one here again passes dis dat am passing tru. My great concern is dat my wife would not loose concentration becos of dis. She's so worried even though I pretend to her to get her stable quickly. Thanks to u all n d stakeholders of this family.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
@ayolachris stay strong.... Try to lock in at work, please do not lose focus. Brighter days ahead
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sorry bro. It really hurt after waiting for months, Take it easy the Lord will do the best.
Ayolachris:
Yea...I am confident in God who knows d best for us. My Agent said he would advice i wait till my wife's course finishes.. Dat it wunt be wise to apply again as she is still on a student visa. Her program be completed by Jan 2019.
But I heard from my research that spouse visa takes upto 11-15 months. So na long long tin I dey so. I pray God to help me cope with dis. Am already loosing concentration at my work place.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MeinKampf: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Solitin40:

Use DHL and also one of my padi is coming to Sydney in few days let me ask if he can help you
I'll be grateful if you can contact him for me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sad news about the out come of your case
Keep your head strong
So sorry
Having to wait 2 years is a long time
I will suggest your wife contact a migration lawyer
Sourcing out the best and shortest timeline
Ayolachris:
God bless you. I will do my best to overcome dis hard moment. Having half of me in my house and d other half somewhere I can only imagine....thanks for ur encouragements. I pray no one here again passes dis dat am passing tru. My great concern is dat my wife would not loose concentration becos of dis. She's so worried even though I pretend to her to get her stable quickly. Thanks to u all n d stakeholders of this family.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royalty4ever: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yes it was student visa, my dear i don't know why they decide to screen so hard for 8 good months. Thank God it ended in Praise.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royalty4ever: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Thanks dear. You are next in line for a miracle.

Congrats sis[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Royalty4ever:
VISA GRANTED(Hubby, Child and I): 6th feb 2018. Thank you Jesus! God bless those behind this enlightening and informative forum, you are doing an amazing Job here. Thank you for helping me even without knowing it. I barely pass a day without passing over here to lift my spirit with those who got their Grant earlier. The prayers, the jokes(I can never forget the story of someone here who wrote about fasting until almost had ulcer, that day i laughed and also cried because that was my case), the encouragement here is massive, all these gave me the strength to hold on.... 8months of waiting no be beans my bros and Sis's but finally the God who fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket showed himself. To him i give all the glory. To all Visa hopefuls, please hang in there and pray for God will surely answer.
It is well with u my sister , I was once like u a couple of weeks ago but I thank God it ended in praise , pls where are you heading to ? Sydney ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royalty4ever: 12:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Please can someone help me with cheap and convenient airline to sydney? Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 3:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Pls is there anyone who has been granted australian student guardian visa? If yes what are the other supporting documents u attached
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2018
And spouse visa is very expensive. Google freedom migration. Also check them on youtube. The process of spouse visa is there. It's hard i know . Now what documents can you put to proove ties to country
Ayolachris:
Yea...I am confident in God who knows d best for us. My Agent said he would advice i wait till my wife's course finishes.. Dat it wunt be wise to apply again as she is still on a student visa. Her program be completed by Jan 2019.
But I heard from my research that spouse visa takes upto 11-15 months. So na long long tin I dey so. I pray God to help me cope with dis. Am already loosing concentration at my work place.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ilias2: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2018
joephemzyz:

Bro, please does it work like this at Cairo and Casablanca airports too?

I don't know but most advanced airport all have a small sleeping bay or. Mini hotel... so far it is not murtala Mohammed..i think you are good.....

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2018
@solitin and liliberth thanks for the response. I checked it but oanda and xe are giving different exchange rates so which one is correct
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abiodun56: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2018
ebere272:
Grant just fall on me this evening. Am so excited. Update coming up shortly.

Congrats, it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 6:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Please gurus in the house I've got a lil question. On an admission form do you fill it by hard copy or soft copy (hardware or software)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Ilias2:

I don't know but most advanced airport all have a small sleeping bay or. Mini hotel... so far it is not murtala Mohammed..i think you are good.....

Thanks sir cheesy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2018
IamphilVitalis:
@solitin and liliberth thanks for the response. I checked it but oanda and xe are giving different exchange rates so which one is correct
I recommend oanda
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Donnal: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Amen!!!!

quote author=Royalty4ever post=64906040]

Thanks dear. You are next in line for a miracle.

Congrats sis[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2018
Hello house!

Pls can someone help me to peruse through my statement of purpose for CQU. I will really appreciate if I can be assisted with this. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Slingshot:
Sad news about the out come of your case
Keep your head strong
So sorry
Having to wait 2 years is a long time
I will suggest your wife contact a migration lawyer
Sourcing out the best and shortest timeline
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Thought of that, but international students in Australia do not have right of Apeal on visa outcomes.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Even if they apeal. That clause is a very open clause. Totally at the description of case officer. The way the case will elongate even study will finish and they will say. Ok . Ask your wife to join you back at home. Their yanga is becoming too much plus the current minister. His yanga is too much. Him just no like pple to de enter here.
Ayolachris:
Thought of that, but international students in Australia do not have right of Apeal on visa outcomes.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
how long does it take for aussie universities to review financial documents. ive sent mine through my agent since 23rd January. I am yet to recieve any correspondence from them.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by joephemzyz(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2018
bornlegend:
Hello house!

Pls can someone help me to peruse through my statement of purpose for CQU. I will really appreciate if I can be assisted with this. Thanks

Send me a pm, will give it a look.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolats(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2018
Kudos everyone here. I'm impressed with the good gestures of responses in here. Bless u all.

Pls I need someone to explain easy ways to securing a postdoc position in Aus. What and what procedures would make it work. I am a fresh Phd maths graduate from Nigeria uni. Help a brother...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2018
joephemzyz:

Send me a pm, will give it a look.
Cheers

Thanks man. I have sent a PM
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2018
Donnal:
Are u going with ur wife and kids?

quote author=ebere272 post=64902999]kids birth certificate,spouse passport and birth certificate.I also reattached my SOA
No am not.they would apply later
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
chimax1:
how long does it take for aussie universities to review financial documents. ive sent mine through my agent since 23rd January. I am yet to recieve any correspondence from them.
Chill till next week or you call the school and ask what’s up
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
tolats:
Kudos everyone here. I'm impressed with the good gestures of responses in here. Bless u all.

Pls I need someone to explain easy ways to securing a postdoc position in Aus. What and what procedures would make it work. I am a fresh Phd maths graduate from Nigeria uni. Help a brother...
The schools advertise positions on their individual websites. You need to target schools and scour their job websites for post doc fellowships. Congrats on your PhD.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tolats(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
soopamom:

The schools advertise positions on their individual websites. You need to target schools and scour their job websites for post doc fellowships. Congrats on your PhD.
Thanks much. I've actually been doing that but the selection criteria have actually been very competitive and most potential supervisors ignored my personal mails. I raised my question here in case there is anyone with such experience and was able to scaled through so that I can gain from such hints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.