Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250712 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys anyone coming to Sydney? i need help bring stuff for me and i am promising the person Airport pick to his school or accommodation and a lunch. It has to be from now till end of end of the month. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2018
What you need to do is differ your course or if you very such that your visa will come out anytime soon...send the school and email stating the problem and request for an extension for 2weeks or they should give you the last deadline that you need to be there.

Amy3090:
]Amen# my orientation starts on monday, VISA grant yet to come, what do I do? What happens if I miss orientation? Please I need advice...

Which school cos mine is on Monday too.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2018
what school you coming to? You can still make it here even if classes already started you just need to get a letter of extension from the school because they would be some assignments that would have been submitted and you need that to apply for consideration

foliat:
I did yesterday informing them of my late arrival to campus due to visa grant delay. Yet to get a response.
For me I strongly believe I wld make it to school before classes start 26th February. Am very optimistic and trusting God for speed in visa grant. Am already packed, once visa show i wld book next available flight and start heading to sydney. #Faithactivated

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2018
Anybody going to Sunshine Coast?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by blueprint2015(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
foliat:
Amen# my orientation starts on monday, VISA grant yet to come, what do I do? What happens if I miss orientation? Please I need advice...

Hello Bro congratulations they are some things i would like you to help me through

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
I join my prayer with all the prayers of everyone in this house and I decree and declare in the name Jesus Christ that we shall receive our Grants in this new week, Amen!..

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Goodmorning... Please which is the best bank to use to pay Fees and how long will it take...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 9:02am On Feb 19, 2018
Amen!!!....Yours will come this week alao.

Albion05:
I join my prayer with all the prayers of everyone in this house and I decree and declare in the name Jesus Christ that we shall receive our Grants in this new week, Amen!..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yourhouse: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:

Amem

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Try First Bank, Stanbic IBTC, and the rest.
Minimum of 1 week for the Form A.
MYLYN:
Goodmorning... Please which is the best bank to use to pay Fees and how long will it take...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MYLYN(f): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2018
MYLYN:

Please someone help with an answer.. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2018
Amen!..
foliat:
Amen!!!....Yours will come this week alao.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Use diamond bank its 48hours.

Albion05:
Try First Bank, Stanbic IBTC, and the rest.
Minimum of 1 week for the Form A.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear. Would request for an extension letter. There's no point deferring.

SantaClause:
What you need to do is differ your course or if you very such that your visa will come out anytime soon...send the school and email stating the problem and request for an extension for 2weeks or they should give you the last deadline that you need to be there.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2018
You welcome....just make sure you set so when it arrives you will leave immediately

foliat:
Thanks dear. Would request for an extension letter. There's no point deferring.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2018
Pls is Charles Darwin University a regional university? thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by georgesegun87: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2018
please house i need a sample of statement of purpose(sop).kindly send it to my email georgesegun87@gmail.com
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
georgesegun87:

Contact the school of your choice directly, they will refer you to their nominated agent if the need be.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good day all,
I just received a Refusal Mail and 3 years ban from Australian Embassy.
I called them on Friday morning and was told my application will be finalized this week.

I callled them today to remind them of my start date. I was told it has been finalized and sent to migration officer for assent. The case officer that actually handled my application is Valdinah.
The Devil wants me to turn to evil and believe there is no God. There is God my dear.

Action taken already!..
-Called the Operational Bank manager of the Bank, he was expecting good news from me but hearing this he was shocked.
He told me that the Branch nor their head office in Lagos received any such mail from the embassy for confirmation from the bank and how come they reached conclusion of such.
The letter to my sponsor that I submitted was also cleared by their legal department in Lagos.
He has assured me of their support in any way the bank can help.

I spoke to a lawyer, we have agreed, he will write to the Embassy and copy the Bank as well, mandating the Embassy to carry out their personal investigation from the bank. Also that if the embassy did not want to give me visa that they should overturn the ban because at no point did my sponsor( Father ) submitted any bank statement that is not genuine.

Tomorrow, I will be heading to the lawyers office as today normallly is their Court proceedings for cases in court.
I will welcome any input and advice on the way forward.
Some persons that knows me outside this platform knows what i am saying. You may choose to believe or you may choose not to believe either.

My concern is that 3 years Ban, it will tarnish my record because of their inefficiency, laziness, carefree attitude and poor judgement to verify documents. My mum has been praying, prayer of death to any persons or officials involved in this unfair decision. I can't blame the old woman because she has been part of the process and seeing this one questions if truely God still exists, yes their is God, today, now and forever more.

I doubt these guys really verify documents from what has happened to me.
Thanks for all support and prayers!..

For those still waiting, be hopeful and believe in God.
People's faith and destiny are different!....
I will follow up with the lawyer and the Bank as regards to the letter they will be writing to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by uckennety(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,
I called them on Friday morning and was told my application will be finalized this week.

I callled them today to remind them of my start date. I was told it has been finalized and sent to migration officer for assent. The case officer that actually handled my application is Valdinah.
The Devil wants me to turn to evil and believe there is no God. There is God my dear.

Action taken already!..
-Called the Operational Bank manager of the Bank, he was expecting good news from me but hearing this he was shocked.
He told me that the Branch nor their head office in Lagos received any such mail from the embassy for confirmation from the bank and how come they reached conclusion of such.
The letter to my sponsor that I submitted was also cleared by their legal department in Lagos.

I spoke to a lawyer, we have agreed, he will write to the Embassy and copy the Bank as well, mandating the Embassy to carry out their personal investigation from the bank. Also that if the embassy did not want to give me visa that they should overturn the ban because at no point did my sponsor( Father ) submitted any bank statement that is not genuine.

Tomorrow, I will be heading to the lawyers office as today normallly is their Court proceedings for cases in court.
Some persons that knows me outside this platform knows what i am saying. You may choose to believe or you may choose not to believe either.

My concern is that 3 years Ban, it will tarnish my record because of their inefficiency, laziness, carefree attitude and poor judgement to verify documents. My mum has been praying, prayer of death to any persons or officials involved in this unfair decision. I can't blame the old woman because she has been part of the process and seeing this one questions if truely God still exists, yes their is God, today, now and forever more.

I will follow up with the lawyer and the Bank as regards to the letter they will be writing to the embassy.

Its well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by foliat: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
It is well..... which bank did ur dad use?

Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Aieboocaar(m): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
@Albion05

It saddens me to hear about your issue posted above!!! You have been one good person i look to in this thread. You have been most helpful to every single person following this thread!!! IT IS WELL BROTHER!!! KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!!! .... i belie the lawyer should be able to overturn the ban

Goodluck my man!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Diamond Bank Plc. But the issue now is not the bank in question. I want to see if I can convinced the bank to write to the embassy in a separate letter asking them whom authorized to them that the statement of account issued to their customer is non genuine. I think by then, they will have to tell the bank who confirmed to them that the statement of account is non genuine.

foliat:
It is well..... which bank did ur dad use?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear!..
Aieboocaar:
@Albion05

It saddens me to hear about your issue posted above!!! You have been one good person i look to in this thread. You have been most helpful to every single person following this thread!!! IT IS WELL BROTHER!!! KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!!! .... i belie the lawyer should be able to overturn the ban

Goodluck my man!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yourhouse: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

God be with you bro

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Thanks dear!..
Awwww so sad to hear this. It is paramount they lift that ban even if they dont want to grant the visa. On what basis did they base this nonsense decision. Petition their immigration and whoever the case officer is he should be sanctioned as it is obvious he did not conduct due diligence checks.Ah ah even after they wrote you about the statement and you responded.Something went wrong somewhere and you need to get to the bottom.This is tarnishing someone's image and records.The bank should conduct investigations too at the head office or whatever unit incharge and avail you all their correspondence with them.I think you are entitled to it given that you are a party hence the confidentiality clause shouldn't apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy3090: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=Albion05 post=65195277]Good day all,

Action taken already!..

OMG! Where you not the same person that was asked to verify something about your sponsor’s bank statement the other time? How come this decision?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.