Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1250553 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,
I just received a Refusal Mail and 3 years ban from Australian Embassy.
I called them on Friday morning and was told my application will be finalized this week.

I callled them today to remind them of my start date. I was told it has been finalized and sent to migration officer for assent. The case officer that actually handled my application is Valdinah.
The Devil wants me to turn to evil and believe there is no God. There is God my dear.

Action taken already!..
-Called the Operational Bank manager of the Bank, he was expecting good news from me but hearing this he was shocked.
He told me that the Branch nor their head office in Lagos received any such mail from the embassy for confirmation from the bank and how come they reached conclusion of such.
The letter to my sponsor that I submitted was also cleared by their legal department in Lagos.
He has assured me of their support in any way the bank can help.

I spoke to a lawyer, we have agreed, he will write to the Embassy and copy the Bank as well, mandating the Embassy to carry out their personal investigation from the bank. Also that if the embassy did not want to give me visa that they should overturn the ban because at no point did my sponsor( Father ) submitted any bank statement that is not genuine.

Tomorrow, I will be heading to the lawyers office as today normallly is their Court proceedings for cases in court.
I will welcome any input and advice on the way forward.
Some persons that knows me outside this platform knows what i am saying. You may choose to believe or you may choose not to believe either.

My concern is that 3 years Ban, it will tarnish my record because of their inefficiency, laziness, carefree attitude and poor judgement to verify documents. My mum has been praying, prayer of death to any persons or officials involved in this unfair decision. I can't blame the old woman because she has been part of the process and seeing this one questions if truely God still exists, yes their is God, today, now and forever more.

I doubt these guys really verify documents from what has happened to me.
Thanks for all support and prayers!..

For those still waiting, be hopeful and believe in God.
People's faith and destiny are different!....
I will follow up with the lawyer and the Bank as regards to the letter they will be writing to the embassy.

Hi Albion,
Did the regional branch where your dad banks verify the SOA or did the verification come from their head office?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,
I called them on Friday morning and was told my application will be finalized this week.

I callled them today to remind them of my start date. I was told it has been finalized and sent to migration officer for assent. The case officer that actually handled my application is Valdinah.
The Devil wants me to turn to evil and believe there is no God. There is God my dear.

Action taken already!..
-Called the Operational Bank manager of the Bank, he was expecting good news from me but hearing this he was shocked.
He told me that the Branch nor their head office in Lagos received any such mail from the embassy for confirmation from the bank and how come they reached conclusion of such.
The letter to my sponsor that I submitted was also cleared by their legal department in Lagos.

I spoke to a lawyer, we have agreed, he will write to the Embassy and copy the Bank as well, mandating the Embassy to carry out their personal investigation from the bank. Also that if the embassy did not want to give me visa that they should overturn the ban because at no point did my sponsor( Father ) submitted any bank statement that is not genuine.

Tomorrow, I will be heading to the lawyers office as today normallly is their Court proceedings for cases in court.
Some persons that knows me outside this platform knows what i am saying. You may choose to believe or you may choose not to believe either.

My concern is that 3 years Ban, it will tarnish my record because of their inefficiency, laziness, carefree attitude and poor judgement to verify documents. My mum has been praying, prayer of death to any persons or officials involved in this unfair decision. I can't blame the old woman because she has been part of the process and seeing this one questions if truely God still exists, yes their is God, today, now and forever more.

I will follow up with the lawyer and the Bank as regards to the letter they will be writing to the embassy.

jeezz..Albion05??....noooooo. why does bad things happen to good people? Even after the CO requested for another soa? This is sooo sad, 3years ban!!.I've been waiting to read your testimoney here. God is your strength. I just weak. follow up legally and appeal the ban. So sorrry bro.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
@Albion our God in heaven is able and he will do the best for you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Slingshot: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Verifing SoA should be the simplest
Think your move is wise
A serious investigation needs to b done at the bank
Then you have a case
If no call or email was sent at any point
Then the case officer would have questions to answer
Cuz without the ban the visa was clear
I don't know you very well
I thank God you still love him so
Additionally,dont know the level of jurisdiction between nigeria and Australia if appealing is listed on the visa refusal its not cheap
While you go through the legal process trying to find out the anomalies in the verification of documents
I want to add this
The 3 year ban does not stop you from making a visa application, however, because of the ban you will need to show good reason why the ban should not be enforced.
There are specific criteria that can be used such as “reasons beyond your control”, “compelling and compassionate circumstances
Backing this up with all your findings at the bank
And also through you lawyer who enforced this investigation

Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear, my Dad have called the Bank manger and he said there was no correspondence either from their head office or any branch for confirmation of such account.

sistaj:

Awwww so sad to hear this. It is paramount they lift that ban even if they dont want to grant the visa. On what basis did they base this nonsense decision. Petition their immigration and whoever the case officer is he should be sanctioned as it is obvious he did not conduct due diligence checks.Ah ah even after they wrote you about the statement and you responded.Something went wrong somewhere and you need to get to the bottom.This is tarnishing someone's image and records.The bank should conduct investigations too at the head office or whatever unit incharge and avail you all their correspondence with them.I think you are entitled to it given that you are a party hence the confidentiality clause shouldn't apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear, my Dad have called the Bank manger and he said there was no correspondence either from their head office or any branch for confirmation of such account.
sistaj:

Awwww so sad to hear this. It is paramount they lift that ban even if they dont want to grant the visa. On what basis did they base this nonsense decision. Petition their immigration and whoever the case officer is he should be sanctioned as it is obvious he did not conduct due diligence checks.Ah ah even after they wrote you about the statement and you responded.Something went wrong somewhere and you need to get to the bottom.This is tarnishing someone's image and records.The bank should conduct investigations too at the head office or whatever unit incharge and avail you all their correspondence with them.I think you are entitled to it given that you are a party hence the confidentiality clause shouldn't apply.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
The Branch he printed the statement of account, verified and wrote to their legal department in Lagos for approval with the reference letter attached and I notorized the document. I also sworn an affidavit of fact in court. The embassy did not confirm at all from the Bank and they reached at this decision.

The laywer will write a letter copy the embassy, copy the bank and ministry of foreign affairs as well.
I ask the bank to write in my own choice of words asking the embassy who confirmed or verified to them that their customers statement of account is non genuine.

Mefia91:
Hi Albion,
Did the regional branch where your dad banks verify the SOA or did the verification come from their head office?

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
The Branch he printed the statement of account, verified and wrote to their legal department in Lagos for approval with the reference letter attached and I notorized the document. I also sworn an affidavit of fact in court. The embassy did not confirm at all from the Bank and they reached at this decision.

The laywer will write a letter copy the embassy, copy the bank and ministry of foreign affairs as well.
I ask the bank to write in my own choice of words asking the embassy who confirmed or verified to them that their customers statement of account is non genuine.

So in other words, the legal department notorized the documents and returned it back to you and you sent it back to the embassy yourself or by your agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
The legal department did not notorized the document.
The legal department of the Bank was involved because of the nature of the case.

After the Branch Manager wrote the reference, he has to send it to their legal department for them to be aware and they went through the letter confirmed that the statement was genuine, they now ordered the Branch manager to sign and release the documents which I went to court to notorized and submitted same to DIBP.

So one will assume for the embassy to verify the statement of account, the Bank, be it the head office or the branch will be in position to confirm wether customers account is genuine or not but the bank was not contacted either through mail or call.
So the question now is were did Embassy verify their purported claim?....

Mefia91:
So in other words, the legal department notorized the documents and returned it back to you and you sent it back to the embassy yourself or by your agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
@Albion So sorry for the denier news. How come. Please who printed and signed the first statement submitted? To me, the CO is just wicked. Just try fight the Ban part. Its not the end of the world bro. If not now, God has a better package for you. You can try another country. It is well bro.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DidoKev: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
The legal department of the Bank was involved because of the nature of the case.

After the Branch Manager wrote the reference, he has to send it to their legal department for them to be aware and they went through the letter confirmed that the statement was genuine, they now ordered the Branch manager to sign and release the documents which I went to court to notorized and submitted same to DIBP.

So one will assume for the embassy to verify the statement of account, the Bank, be it the head office or the branch will be in position to confirm wether customers account is genuine or not but the bank was not contacted either through mail or call.

@ Albion05 still wondering why your CO decided to act this way after you provided docs showing that your soa is genuine. Anyway, do not be bothered as your ban and visa refusal will be upturned by your lawyer. Almight God we serve is with you to testify here very soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Today don go again. Any visa grant news today. Nawa for this aussie embassy guys oo. School resumes next week 26th and no visa yet. Anyone in my shoes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
samakinbo:
Today don go again. Any visa grant news today. Nawa for this aussie embassy guys oo. School resumes next week 26th and no visa yet. Anyone in my shoes?

Also 26th resumption date.
Got a mail from them last week Wednesday after I mail them that my assessment is complete, only for the finalisation of migration officer

Yet to get the good finalisation news from them.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
What you got earlier is a natural justice letter. I can assure you that the department does their due deligience before issuing this letter. They usually have a back channel with the head office and most of verifications are done with the headoffice. Some banks requires a consent form for this to happen while some don't.
I think your problem is with the bank. First find out if they require a consent form before an account information is revealed to a 3rd party. This will go a long way to help you determine if a verification was done or not.

I have seen just one guy overturn a visa refusal offshore but not an exclusion. Your only chance is getting diamond bank headoffice chase up this matter, definitely not the branch. Have them write immigration directly either making an enquiry into the verification or admitting their mistakes. They shouldn't do this through your account because once a decision is made on your file, trust me, no one will ever attend to it. But they should quote your file number, DOB and passport number on the enquiry.

This is not something a Nigeria lawyer will handle. Your lawyer shouldn't write to the embassy instead use your lawyer to pursue your case with Diamond bank.

This is my 2 cent and i wrote this half asleep cos its almost midnight here. So please pardon my English and errors.
Albion05:

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amen, thanks dear.
Most times trials like this really defines who we are.
I still believe God.

DidoKev:
@ Albion05 still wondering why you CO decided to act this way after you provided docs showing that your soa is genuine. Anyway, do not be bothered as your ban and visa refusal will be upturned by your lawyer. Almight God we serve is with you to testify here very soon.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear!.. I will.
samakinbo:
@Albion So sorry for the denier news. How come. Please who printed and signed the first statement submitted? To me, the CO is just wicked. Just try fight the Ban part. Its not the end of the world bro. If not now, God has a better package for you. You can try another country. It is well bro.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fabregasss: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

Unbelievable, This is really heartless from the CO.
I trust you will press the right button to get justice.

it will end well. Your faith in God will work for you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lukainoluciano: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

Albion good day, honestly I have been opening this thread to see the good news that you have been granted...this is really shocking to see that you weren't just denied, but banned for 3 years..honestly my heart goes out to you... you remember how I told of how much help you have rendered to most people in the forum? you have been of immense help to everyone seeking for a solution or the other here.. I feel for you bro,this is really heartbreaking... my prayers and thoughts re with you..God will make a way and it shall end in praise bro...Peace!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Aieboocaar(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05....
i believe you have an upper hand in this case. since the legal team of the bank is aware, they may take up the issue on your behalf cos it will put a strain on the relationship btw them and their customer(your dad)..... And indirectly accusing the bank of issuing false statement of account??!! BRO, THAT C.O IS IN FOR IT!!!

Just be calm and follow up legally... you will definitely get that ban upturned and your visa approved.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear, your advice is on point even when sleeping. I appreciate!.
Mefia91:
What you got earlier is a natural justice letter. I can assure you that the department does their due deligience before issuing this letter. They usually have a back channel with the head office and most of verifications are done with the headoffice. Some banks requires a consent form for this to happen while some don't.
I think your problem is with the bank. First find out if they require a consent form before an account information is revealed to a 3rd party. This will go a long way to help you determine if a verification was done or not.

I have seen just one guy overturn a visa refusal offshore but not an exclusion. Your only chance is getting diamond bank headoffice chase up this matter, definitely not the branch. Have them write immigration directly either making an enquiry into the verification or admitting their mistakes. They shouldn't do this through your account because once a decision is made on your file, trust me, no one will ever attend to it. But they should quote your file number, DOB and passport number on the enquiry.

This is not something a Nigeria lawyer will handle. Your lawyer shouldn't write to the embassy instead use your lawyer to pursue your case with Diamond bank.

This is my 2 cent and i wrote this half asleep cos its almost midnight here. So please pardon my English and errors.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mefia91: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

"He told me that the Branch nor their head office in Lagos received any such mail from the embassy for confirmation from the bank and how come they reached conclusion of such. "
The Operational manager is not telling you the truth here because he wouldn't know unless he calls or writes to the headoffice. There is no way he will know straight away.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amen, thanks dear.
Your words are encouraging.
I will explore all the necessary channels available to me.

Aieboocaar:
Albion05....
i believe you have an upper hand in this case. since the legal team of the bank is aware, they may take up the issue on your behalf cos it will put a strain on the relationship btw them and their customer(your dad)..... And indirectly accusing the bank of issuing false statement of account??!! BRO, THAT C.O IS IN FOR IT!!!

Just be calm and follow up legally... you will definitely get that ban upturned and your visa approved.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
We will still find out, if they received such mail and did not act on it. My happiness is that a copy of the letter they issued to my sponsor was also sent to the bank legal department for records because of the nature of the case. So we will still call upon the bank to write to the embassy directly.

Mefia91:

"He told me that the Branch nor their head office in Lagos received any such mail from the embassy for confirmation from the bank and how come they reached conclusion of such. "
The Operational manager is not telling you the trust here because he wouldn't know unless he calls or writes to the headoffice. There is no way he will know straight away.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
I just don’t know what to say right now I’m pained and sober why this just because you are lazy and short staffed you caused sorrow to people’s life the last time you gave wife grant and fail to give the husband things that can break families and relationship now for you to call or sent a mail to confirm you failed to that which you will pay for no matter what you denied a genuine person

These Schools will run to Africa to collect our money and will also deny us visa you guys are coded scammers returning the School fees can’t be like the money been spent I repeat again you are wicked

As I was reading the denied post tears was running from my eyes I was pained Omo it’s not easy my mom asked me what’s wrong I told her everything she was angry as if she’s Albion05 parents but later told me not to be afraid again and not worship the country and turn them to a tiny god enough is enough

Albion05 said something which really motivated me he said about Their still God those words really lifted my faith My brother I like you actions they must pay for it and make sure you ask for Compensation if they don’t give you that grant

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mefia91:

@Albion I second this expert advise cos I know they do verify.And for them to have written the justification letter.it is most likely someone at the bank did not do their job.I remember when my grant was being delayed and I felt it was the bank delaying confirmation and I followed up but it happened they hadn't been contacted yet and my contact even showed me mail trails between dibp and them and I saw firsthand how the confirmation works.If you live in Lagos just go to their head office and seek firsthand information.You can have them there and then write
them and they will most definitely reply and it will be taken up from there.I wish you good luck and the absolute best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samakinbo: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Same thing here. Call them last week Tuesday. They said the application have been finalized that i will hear from them shortly. Shortly has turned to a week. I pray we all Good news on our application soonest IJN.

Also 26th resumption date.
Got a mail from them last week Wednesday after I mail them that my assessment is complete, only for the finalisation of migration officer

Yet to get the good finalisation news from them.[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mefia91:

The Operational manager is not telling you the truth here because he wouldn't know unless he calls or writes to the headoffice. There is no way he will know straight away.
Mr Do you work in the bank or have worked there before? So what you are saying is that the bank told them the SOA is fake Ehn anyway they will show where they confirm that it’s fake

But on a serious note I don’t know why it’s taken months to verify and confirm documents the only document that need the help of external is SOA which can be done within a week I don’t understand something here UK processing is 14 days but Australia no time frame Guys from Asia(India Nepal China) going to my school told me they got it less than a week but we From Nigeria Ghana Kenya and Uganda is taking months awon coded scammers and racist but I don’t blame them sha
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear, I will. But I don't stay in Lagos.

sistaj:

@Albion I second this expert advise cos I know they do verify.And for them to have written the justification letter.it is most likely someone at the bank did not do their job.I remember when my grant was being delayed and I felt it was the bank delaying confirmation and I followed up but it happened they hadn't been contacted yet and my contact even showed me mail trails between dibp and them and I saw firsthand how the confirmation works.If you live in Lagos just go to their head office and seek firsthand information.You can have them there and then write
them and they will most definitely reply and it will be taken up from there.I wish you good luck and the absolute best
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Albion05: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Bro, is all good. God is in control.
I know how you feel. But it takes the grace of God to have such situation under control.
I will explore all the advice been offered hear with the help of professional hand experience.

Bro, we know those things you mentioned or highlighted exist but who are we to blame, Australian embassy or the Country called Nigeria. Do not let what is happening around you deter you from making head on.

Solitin40:
I just don’t know what to say right now I’m pained and sober why this just because you are lazy and short staffed you caused sorrow to people’s life the last time you gave wife grant and fail to give the husband things that can break families and relationship now for you to call or sent a mail to confirm you failed to that which you will pay for no matter what you denied a genuine person

These Schools will run to Africa to collect our money and will also deny us visa you guys are coded scammers returning the School fees can’t be like the money been spent I repeat again you are wicked

As I was reading the denied post tears was running from my eyes I was pained Omo it’s not easy my mom asked me what’s wrong I told her everything she was angry as if she’s Albion05 parents but later told me not to be afraid again and not worship the country and turn them to a tiny god enough is enough

Albion05 said something which really motivated me he said about Their still God those words really lifted my faith My brother I like you actions they must pay for it and make sure you ask for Compensation if they don’t give you that grant

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by emirkingin: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

Sorry man. It's well

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olamitunposi: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Saddened to hear you were denied and got a ban cos of someone failing to do their job Albion.
Just make sure you find positives in any negativity. Keep your head up and don’t let that deter your dreams. So far I’ve known you to be of a strong person and you’ll come out stronger. Whatever follow up you want to take just know it will Favor you as you have the upper hand here.
The fault may as well be from someone at the bank headoffice failing to verify the mail from DIBP if any was sent.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Albion05:
Good day all,

Action taken already!..

Am short of words,but I know there is a God that sees everything pls my brother keep hope alive,it is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.