Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1255496 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by soopamom: 11:51pm On May 20, 2018
teepha:
hell house, I want to start applying to schools in Australia for graduate entry in nursing. i have searched google but the schools i saw are quite expensive. please can anyone who has gone through that route tell me some cheap universities offering that course. thanx
No cheap Universrity. Google is right.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by goodguygonebad: 11:20am On May 21, 2018
So I have received a reply from the school I am applying to (PhD) as regards the nomination of an agent. The reply is attached.

Abeg who fit recommend better agency with excellent service. I am based in Ekiti state. So looking at Ibadan/Lagos agents.

Thanks

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayolachris: 12:53pm On May 21, 2018
kayodeO1:

Yes. processing time increased. Don't go by the processing time, it could be give one high BP. I guess recent delay is as a result of,
1. Large number of Applications for few staff
2. Increase in numbers of applicants
3. Verification and checks for documents.

Now adays, processing time doesn't give any ASSURANCE)
If your grant delays beyond standard processing time; call them, send mails, pray and wait....

Pls was the money in ur account or was it in the primary applicant's account or u used a
sponsor ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babarexo: 4:49pm On May 21, 2018
For Students already in Australia is it possible to work part time to pay up fees for the second year of masters studies in Australia.second year fees 25,000Aud.Kindly Advice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kayodeO1: 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
Ayolachris:

Pls was the money in ur account or was it in the primary applicant's account or u used a
sponsor ?

Account of primary account; but anyone can provide it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevicochidinma(f): 5:34pm On May 21, 2018
Hello Guys, I have been following this forum for a while, I realized that with Business Degree cant fetch you PR.

Am 24, I have 2yeaars work experience as a Document Controller and finance Personnel. I studied Accounting and finance with CGP of 3.91\4.0 (@ KNUST Ghana) I intend going for MSC in Accounting or Finance or Business Analysis. But seeing that Business degree cant fetch you PR, I want a change of Program.

Please can anyone/ gurus in the house recommend a good business related course that can fetch me a good job and importantly PR while I continue searching.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 7:33pm On May 21, 2018
babarexo:
For Students already in Australia is it possible to work part time to pay up fees for the second year of masters studies in Australia.second year fees 25,000Aud.Kindly Advice.

Very hard bro. U can pay half doh

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 7:36pm On May 21, 2018
Aallizzwellwole:
Pls gurus is the house, can someone who had been banned in applying for Canada Visa, apply for Australia study permit visa

Yes man
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babarexo: 7:53pm On May 21, 2018
shyboy187:

Very hard bro. U can pay half doh

Thanks for your prompt response.

However,can I apply for a graduate diploma course lasting 1.5yrs in Engineering and top it up with a 6months studies or certificate course to be eligible for a PR.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2018
Use bcie ikeja lagos
goodguygonebad:
So I have received a reply from the school I am applying to (PhD) as regards the nomination of an agent. The reply is attached.

Abeg who fit recommend better agency with excellent service. I am based in Ekiti state. So looking at Ibadan/Lagos agents.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
hello house, i am on the verge of making a decision, someone advised on this forum that engineers should not go for engineering management course because it would be hard to get a job and a pr. however the school i applied to as advised me to take on either project management or masters of management. what should i do?
i studied metallurgical and material engineering in my first degree
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=Michaelamo post=67503835]

My brother, you are good to go. There is no other better choice than this. Metallurgy and Material engineering is no different from Mechanical and Production engineering. I studied production engineering first degree and a masters in industrial engineering. As you can see, all these occupation I mentioned now are interrelated. You can't really separate Production engineering from Manufacturing. So with a masters in manufacturing you can write an episode in both mechanical and production/plant engineering. My episodes were from my production and industrial engineering degree and the positive sharp die wink. [thank you bro....i am going to CQU now with project management as the course because RMIT is 36k per year and CQU is 28k.]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 4:28am On May 22, 2018
babarexo:

However,can I apply for a graduate diploma course lasting 1.5yrs in Engineering and top it up with a 6months studies or certificate course to be eligible for a PR.
Don't be misguided bro, you will be eligible for a post study visa after 2 years of study and not pr. Your two years of study will give you 5 points towards your PR for a point tested stream.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 4:31am On May 22, 2018
nevicochidinma:
Hello Guys, I have been following this forum for a while, I realized that with Business Degree cant fetch you PR.

Am 24, I have 2yeaars work experience as a Document Controller and finance Personnel. I studied Accounting and finance with CGP of 3.91\4.0 (@ KNUST Ghana) I intend going for MSC in Accounting or Finance or Business Analysis. But seeing that Business degree cant fetch you PR, I want a change of Program.

Please can anyone/ gurus in the house recommend a good business related course that can fetch me a good job and importantly PR while I continue searching.
Visit the migration list ( MLTSSL) . The list is subject to change by the end of every financial year. You may be lucky to get an occupation that suits your need. Nonetheless, accounting is on the list but highly competitive.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:48am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=OBYNOWEST12 post=67671151]Hello My honourable landers,

Please I need help, Can someone tell me the requirements and procedures to get over Australia and practice there as a medical radiographer..

I have a B.sc in radiography from Unizik. Currently doing my nysc service will soon be through with it. But I want to get enough details about the process so that I will start make my plan as soon as possible..

I think you should be able to ace PR with your profession provided you get the required points. Check up these link.https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/, https://www.anzscosearch.com/251211, https://www.anzscosearch.com/251211 ,https://www.anzscosearch.com/251214, https://www.asmirt.org/careers-and-employment/overseas-assessments

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by babarexo: 7:28am On May 22, 2018
Cottyekundayo:

Don't be misguided bro, you will be eligible for a post study visa after 2 years of study and not pr. Your two years of study will give you 5 points towards your PR for a point tested stream.

Can I bring in my family with the post study Visa.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2018
Mr Kayode how many months statement of account did you submit..? I sent a pm as well
kayodeO1:
Subsequent entrant visa grant
Upfront medicals November 2017
Application Date: December 2017.
Biometrics: January, 2018.
Case officer requested for additional details April 2018.
Visa Grant May 18 2018.
If you're waiting....
You're next in line.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by shyboy187: 10:20am On May 22, 2018
babarexo:

Thts hard o. I dnt really know bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 11:42am On May 22, 2018
babarexo:

Can I bring in my family with the post study Visa.
Na dependant dem go be na. So I think you should... Preferably, do that while applying or prior to expiration of student visa. But then, I am not a dha / dibp staff Biko do your own research too O.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrsCB: 12:06pm On May 22, 2018
Hi,

Please I would like to enquire about flight ticket from anyone who the partner joined him/her in Australia after sometime with student dependent visa. My husband would be joining me from China and we are wondering if he would need to buy return ticket.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawland: 12:49pm On May 22, 2018
MrsCB:
Hi,

Please I would like to enquire about flight ticket from anyone who the partner joined him/her in Australia after sometime with student dependent visa. My husband would be joining me from China and we are wondering if he would need to buy return ticket.

I would really appreciate some help.

Thank you.
He doesn't need a return ticket..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by matogbe: 2:48pm On May 22, 2018
horlakay:
hello house, i am on the verge of making a decision, someone advised on this forum that engineers should not go for engineering management course because it would be hard to get a job and a pr. however the school i applied to as advised me to take on either project management or masters of management. what should i do?
Engineering Management is better, as you can take PM as a unit. All the Nigerians i know who took EM are doing well.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bornlegend: 4:08pm On May 22, 2018
horlakay:

Simply go for mechanical engineering
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fadareak: 4:09pm On May 22, 2018
Hi Guys, I want to pay my school fees for Deakin University. There is a payment gateway they have on the Portal. I want to find out if it is possible to pay with Master-card as advertised on the Western Union payment gateway from Nigeria. I have attached a screen shot of the Payment Portal.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2018
why not work into bank and do the payment so that u can avoid the stories that touches the heart.
Fadareak:
Hi Guys, I want to pay my school fees for Deakin University. There is a payment gateway they have on the Portal. I want to find out if it is possible to pay with Master-card as advertised on the Western Union payment gateway from Nigeria. I have attached a screen shot of the Payment Portal.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kayodeO1: 6:40pm On May 22, 2018
adeoladele:
Mr Kayode how many months statement of account did you submit..? I sent a pm as well

It wasn't up to a month as at the time of submission + primary applicant School is an AL university which doesn't need to present bank statement.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2018
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=matogbe post=67780191]
Engineering Management is better, as you can take PM as a unit. All the Nigerians i know who took EM are doing well

my brother God bless u for that confimation. when everything click i wud like to connect with u in aussie]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Michaelamo: 7:59pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=horlakay post=67761160][/quote]

Project management? Hmmm... Don't know what to say.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=bornlegend post=67782622]

i put in for mechanical, but the school said it not related, so they gave me an option pf project management and engineering management
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by konja44: 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
Guys any idea of a PhD position in Aussie? Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: tasceige(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.