Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261014 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by winnex007(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2018
fobak203:
Touched down Sydney, Australia in good health, Thanks be to God. Well I decided to start with the good news. I would have dropped this itinerary summary on Life as an immigrant, but I want everyone to take note. I was on the connecting: ABJ-IST-BKK-SYD. My major hurdle was crossing Istanbul, That airline and her airport staffs are bunch of .... In short let me say it. Goats! Firstly, I had a 17hours lay-off or stop over and at the nick of time just before boarding. I was told I cannot fly because the ignoramus does not have immediate resources to check for my visa. As if that was not enough, between 1.25am flight time and 10.00am. None of the over 200 staffs could verify my visa. I had to teach the Cows how to use VEVO. Eventually, it was verified and three idiots told me I need to book flight by myself, Na there I spark say Wetin you talk! In summary, I had to make them book a new flight for me. A 2.5 days journey became 4days for me. Take-home point: You might want to reconsider if you hope to take Turkish airline.

Another scenario, another lady wit kids have to fly back to Lagos from Istanbul because of the same ignoramus plus the fact that her connecting flight was Singapore, which needs a ttasit visa. What a waste! Pls, if your agent books Singapore as your connection, Call am fast make he retrace him steps oh. Na dead end.
Incase you still went ahead to book Turkish airline, on arrival to Istanbul, rush to 215 transfer desk to ensure your visa is verified. I have left a message that all Turkish airline staffs needs two things: English class and Reorientation. Let me drop my mic before dem go find me come. Love you ALL

Boss please how much did you book a one way ticket to Sydney.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jeffchulo: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2018
Please house i want to submit Australian tourist visa where will I submit it and what are the documents required
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Victortemmy: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2018
Please anybody coming to Sydney from lagos. And there is cheap accommodation for female in Sydney not far from central
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Razzo: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2018
Greetings e-brothers,
I am a graduate of electrical engineering form a federal university in Nigeria with a second class upper. I intend to apply for masters of engineering in electrical engineering. I’ve checked out some schools like CQUNIVERSITY and Deakin University. But am still confused my chances for PR after graduating because I read that some of the schools are not fully accredited by Engineers Australia.
Can someone please enlighten me on this please?
Secondly, what is AL1 school and what advantages do they have?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawland: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Razzo:
Greetings e-brothers,
I am a graduate of electrical engineering form a federal university in Nigeria with a second class upper. I intend to apply for masters of engineering in electrical engineering. I’ve checked out some schools like CQUNIVERSITY and Deakin University. But am still confused my chances for PR after graduating because I read that some of the schools are not fully accredited by Engineers Australia.
Can someone please enlighten me on this please?
Secondly, what is AL1 school and what advantages do they have?
If you could ace Ielts or PTE, you have a real chance of getting permanent residence. Don't waste your money on student visa route .....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Snillous(m): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
Albion05:
Certainly, such fear abound, only when you are not furnished with the right information.
But I can assure you don't need to fear or entertain such
In your mind.

I can not suggest any particular school to you because of personal preferences ..... but I can list schools in Australia which you can check out on your own.

Look at those schools that offer BSC in nursing for international students and they are so many of them.
I believe you have access to the internet, relax and search them one by one under undergraduate program because you are going for bachelors degree in nursing to be precise.

Australian education generally is expensive compare to some other countries , so look at the one you can afford.

You will get admitted when you meet the required documents.
Your age have little or no effect because there is career progression in your case. From Diploma nursing to Bachelor degree in nursing shows your clear intention that you really want to progress in your career.

You need to write English proficiency test be it IELTS, PTE, TOEFEL and the likes.
Send in your O level result as well as your diploma result ( RN license). You can go further to your school to get transcript of the courses you did in your 3 years and 6 months of study in your school of nursing. I believe your school have your records of all your results.
Get recommendation letter or reference letter from your school.
Pay the application fee which is not more than 100AUS dollars.
Write statement of purpose why you choose this course, why the school, why Australia and not in your home country........etc....
Find below a pictorial representation of the schools you will search for your intended program.

During the course of your application process, admission and visa application, gurus in the house will be willing to guide you.
Goodluck!..

Pls I have issue with my australia package. Visiting visa which have submitted since January 2018 and still on process till date. What could have happened? Anybody with idea should pls advice me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Snillous(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
jeffchulo:
Please house i want to submit Australian tourist visa where will I submit it and what are the documents required

Have submitted my visiting visa since on January and till date is still on process. It takes too long. U wil submit online but u wil go for ur biometric in lagos. I don't just know why it takes too long.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jeffchulo: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
please bro give me the link to the website for submission
Snillous:

Have submitted my visiting visa since on January and till date is still on process. It takes too long. U wil submit online but u wil go for ur biometric in lagos. I don't just know why it takes too long.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Snillous:

Have you tried calling them? I know sm1 who applied in January and still waiting for response.

You might need to consider filing a complaint.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 3:08am On Jun 04, 2018
Thanks Boss
peterdaniels:

Thank God for journey Mercy sir..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fobak203(m): 3:09am On Jun 04, 2018
It costed 430k but it came with too much stress like I mentioned in my previous msg
winnex007:

Boss please how much did you book a one way ticket to Sydney.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 7:54am On Jun 04, 2018
samge:

Have you tried calling them? I know sm1 who applied in January and still waiting for response.

You might need to consider filing a complaint.

lets just be prayerful and hopeful. i submitted this April (subsequent Entrant Visa), tired of waiting. pray its granted soon.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Good morning house! I have done my medicals for subsequent Entrant Visa. Anybody with idea about the next stage. So that i go prepare towards that
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevicochidinma(f): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello, Please check your mail

lordkratos:
Well i think you can change, but maybe schools differ on procedures. In my case, I enrolled for MBA but i changed to MIT in the first 2 weeks of my first semester.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by aussielover: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2018
Hello all ,
i recently received a mail from my case officer who demanded for my personal statement of account showing my salary deposit , i just concluded my NYSC and got a job in the construction sector but my employer pays on site(cash) because the take home isn't even that much , applied under AL1.. i asked my employer if i could get a letter from him to clear this , will this help out ??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
aussielover:
Hello all ,
i recently received a mail from my case officer who demanded for my personal statement of account showing my salary deposit , i just concluded my NYSC and got a job in the construction sector but my employer pays on site(cash) because the take home isn't even that much , applied under AL1.. i asked my employer if i could get a letter from him to clear this , will this help out ??
did u submitt a statement of account with your application? I think you should get a written explanation from your employer confirming that u are paid cash. also upload an soa from your sponsor if u did not. The misconception is that AL1 unis dont require soa, altho thats written on dibp. The Co has the discretion to ask which he/she did. These COs are getting smarter by the day. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lordkratos: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
Replied same day
nevicochidinma:
Hello, Please check your mail

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
Good morning house! I have done my medicals for subsequent Entrant Visa. Anybody with idea about the next stage. So that i go prepare towards that

Have you done your bio-metrics. Have you submitted your application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yes. I have submitted, done biometrics and medicals
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
Yes. I have submitted, done biometrics and medicals

Ok. you have arrived at the crucial part and that's waiting. when did your spouse travel? just be prayerful, as long as you provided all the required documents it will be granted but nobody knows when. just know its within 2-4 months
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
The waiting period is it from the day of submission of your application or ....
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
The waiting period is it from the day of submission of your application or ....

yes from the day of submission of application. came across someone who applied in January 2018 and his CO just contacted him last May. he was granted visa last week of May.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adegokeoniels: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please help me out, I'm banking and finance graduate and just completed my nysc few months ago. Please I need help on how I can study and live in australia. Please I need full hints about it. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
crucifixio80:

yes from the day of submission of application. came across someone who applied in January 2018 and his CO just contacted him last May. he was granted visa last week of May.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
crucifixio80:

Ok. you have arrived at the crucial part and that's waiting. when did your spouse travel? just be prayerful, as long as you provided all the required documents it will be granted but nobody knows when. just know its within 2-4 months

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

Why wait so long?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
crucifixio80:

Why wait so long?

We were dating before she left, We got married Nov., 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

Ok. she came back and you guys wedded right
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

We dey thesame boat. which city is your woman?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
crucifixio80:

Ok. she came back and you guys wedded right

Yes, she is sydney
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by winnex007(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
fobak203:
It costed 430k but it came with too much stress like I mentioned in my previous msg

So what are you suggesting I do. Should I go with your 430k or something else
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by crucifixio80: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

Yes, she is sydney

same city with my wife. Lets pray for the best bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.