Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1246454 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2018
Plz any knows any job a female can do in Brisbane. Any help will be appreciated
Something to use hold body b4 all dz aged care/dissability course ends
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Pls someone should guide me. I applied for student dependent visa since 12th March, I have done every other things needed. Till today grant is yet to be receive. I am seriously worried someone should pls advice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
Pls someone should guide me. I applied for student dependent visa since 12th March, I have done every other things needed. Till today grant is yet to be receive. I am seriously worried someone should pls advice

It take so long these days, but you should be expecting it this month or latest next month which is six months from what I have observed.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TELENOVENA: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2018
I have checked and found out that the minimum for a Masters programme in Australia cost 7 million per year but is it still possible to get a university that cost 3 million for a one year course?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
bblessed:

It take so long these days, but you should be expecting it this month or latest next month which is six months from what I have observed.

Thanks u have ease the tension
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AlvinKem: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:

If you applied for your spouse then call them Buh if your spouse applied for you then your spouse should call and tell them that being apart is making you loose concentration and the earlier you sort it out the better for you both. My one cent!. A friend did it and the next day bam his wife’s grant landed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bellong: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2018
Someone has about $2000 to change to Naira, if you are interested, you can contact me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
At wat rate
bellong:
Someone has about $2000 to change to Naira, if you are interested, you can contact me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bellong: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
adeoladele:
At wat rate

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by IamphilVitalis: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2018
I just discovered that the first year tuition calculation is based on the balance after paying the initial fee e.g first year=22000, initial fee(semester 1)=11000, balance=11000.
Then it'd be calculated 11000+20290+3000.
The result of that equation would be what is expected to be the account end balance .
But sometimes when the inflow & outflow is very high like about 90m-100m+ and the end balance doesn't meet up, it could be considered based on the fact that a person with that much inflow and outflow has the money. note: talking about a company account.
But make sure you pray very well o, those people can be funny atimes

My one cent...lol...like our bros dem dey talk am.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by adeoladele(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2018
I want 1000 @270
bellong:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nurseafrica: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
mikeufuoma2016:
just wait . Speaking from experience
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bellong: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
adeoladele:
I want 1000 @270

Ok..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mikeufuoma2016: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
nurseafrica:
just wait . Speaking from experience

Pls how long did it take in ur own case
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sirbantu(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
nurseafrica:
Plz any knows any job a female can do in Brisbane. Any help will be appreciated
Something to use hold body b4 all dz aged care/dissability course ends

Yes !!! You can do either processing work or a care job.Both pays well but bear in mind that you have to do CPR and First aid training which cost about 85dollars.
All the best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mactop01: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Pls I'm a dental Therapist here in Nigeria want to relocate to Australia please I need your advice on which on is better to apply for student visa as in look for school and get admission or work visa find work too
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ubah1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mactop01:
Pls I'm a dental Therapist here in Nigeria want to relocate to Australia please I need your advice on which on is better to apply for student visa as in look for school and get admission or work visa find work too

Anyone that works... You will be alright
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Femidrummer: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Good evening everyone. I really need help here because i just got IMMIs57 Natural Justice because i didn't declare i was denied US tourist visa in 2013 . Is this bad ? and how do i respond to it. House help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abankula: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2018
abdullahi45:
Hello House,

As my program is concerned I already got a supervisor to pursue MSc in Microbiology (Research based), at a University in Australia, can anyone suggest scholarship to apply for as my supervisor told me that he only has money to fund my research and not my living expenses...

Any suggestion house.

Yes, you seem to be on the right pathway to research career with your ability to get a supervisor. I understand that your supervisor has indicated interest in funding your research. However, i am not sure if this includes your tuition fees as this is not usually the case. You may need to confirm from your supervisor to ascertain if your tuition will be covered.

Nonetheless, I will suggest you search through the University web page to explore every scholarship opportunity and apply with the assistance of your prospective supervisor.

For you to be competitive in the scholarship application, you will need the following:
1. Good research proposal - I guess you have got this given your ability to get a supervisor who is willing to supervise you
2. Good academic grade- Minimum of 2:1 will suffice
3. Evidence of research publications
4. Good academic reference

I wish you good luck in your academic pursuit.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
abankula:

Yes, you seem to be on the right pathway to research career with your ability to get a supervisor. I understand that your supervisor has indicated interest in funding your research. However, i am not sure if this includes your tuition fees as this is not usually the case. You may need to confirm from your supervisor to ascertain if your tuition will be covered.

Nonetheless, I will suggest you search through the University web page to explore every scholarship opportunity and apply with the assistance of your prospective supervisor.

For you to be competitive in the scholarship application, you will need the following:
1. Good research proposal - I guess you have got this given your ability to get a supervisor who is willing to supervise you
2. Good academic grade- Minimum of 2:1 will suffice
3. Evidence of research publications
4. Good academic reference

I wish you good luck in your academic pursuit.

Thanks bro. I can't thank you enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.