Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261164 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=omoyemela post=57181982][/quote]

Sister in law isn't strong enough but you can give it a shot, the school might even reject it as not meeting GTE criteria.

Yes you can use more than one account.

So far it shows funds available and evidence of relationship between the student and the sponsor.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omoyemela: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
santity100:

Sister in law isn't strong enough but you can give it a shot, the school might even reject it as not meeting GTE criteria.

So far it shows funds available and evidence of relationship between the student and the sponsor.

you are far too kind. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baliqisb(f): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello everyone, I will be going to teleperformance tomorrow for biometric, please what time should I get there.?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
baliqisb:
Hello everyone, I will be going to teleperformance tomorrow for biometric, please what time should I get there.?

Just go early. I think Australian sections are not known for crowds, Most people there will be for U.K.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
santity100:

can someone who doesn't bear the same surname with u, act as a sponsor, will his soa be accepted by the embassy?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
diego2015:
can someone who doesn't bear the same surname with u, act as a sponsor, will his soa be accepted by the embassy?

There must be a relationship between the student and the sponsor

Most schools now screen student using some forms to determine your source of funds and sponsorship.

If they are not satisfied, they won't issue COE for visa applications.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
santity100:

There must be a relationship between the student and the sponsor

Most schools now screen student using some forms to determine your source of funds and sponsorship.

If they are not satisfied, they won't issue COE for visa applications.
i have been issued COE already
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Pleaae which is better to use for visa application
Personal savings account or current account
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
I receive my student visa IJN and I enter into Aussie triumphantly, gracefully and peacefully. I claim this with faith this week... Amen

12 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Fishlink:
I receive my student visa IJN and I enter into Aussie triumphantly, gracefully and peacefully. I claim this with faith this week... Amen
Amen

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimezila: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please I want to know if it's advisable to leave my present job and travel to Australia to study social work. The money I will be getting from working as a student there, will it be enough to complete my studies and assist my family here. Please I need advice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by iloveutd: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
chimezila:
Please I want to know if it's advisable to leave my present job and travel to Australia to study social work. The money I will be getting from working as a student there, will it be enough to complete my studies and assist my family here. Please I need advice

It depends on how much you are recieving here and the future/security of your job and another things you would ask yourself about your present job is that what would that job bring to you in the next 3-5years...my 2cents tho

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kingbukaz: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
chimezila:
@Santity , please this our brother needs advice, from the look of things, he needs his doubts to be cleared, guru in the house help him out. @Westafrica, oga bellong, lusen others help ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
chimezila:

Bro, according to my own perspective, you can simply enrol for study if that's your wish. Regarding you quitting your current job here in Nigeria, I would advise you to go with faith and apply to your school of choice in Australia, then proceed to visa application. While you're doing this, you can still retain your current job here till your visa is granted. The high point of all your question is if you will be able to assist your family if your working as a student in Australia. YES you can assist better than how u assist while you remain on your current job in Nigeria. I don't know how much you currently earn here but on getting a job in Aussie as a student, forget it you will earn nothing less than $24 per hour and working let say 30 hours within two weeks, I bet you will pay rent, feed, pay gas and internet bills with ease and could even support home with as little as you can. I would advice you not to put mind on paying school fee with the work u doing cos some forth night might pass without u having call to work more that 15 hours! Please repackage your plan and have sufficient fund ready that will cover tuition fee before you begin. Hope this help a bit

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by osy77(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fishlink:

Bro, according to my own perspective, you can simply enrol for study if that's your wish. Regarding you quitting your current job here in Nigeria, I would advise you to go with faith and apply to your school of choice in Australia, then proceed to visa application. While you're doing this, you can still retain your current job here till your visa is granted. The high point of all your question is if you will be able to assist your family if your working as a student in Australia. YES you can assist better than how u assist while you remain on your current job in Nigeria. I don't know how much you currently earn here but on getting a job in Aussie as a student, forget it you will earn nothing less than $24 per hour and working let say 30 hours within two weeks, I bet you will pay rent, feed, pay gas and internet bills with ease and could even support home with as little as you can. I would advice you not to put mind on paying school fee with the work u doing cos some forth night might pass without u having call to work more that 15 hours! Please repackage your plan and have sufficient fund ready that will cover tuition fee before you begin. Hope this help a bit

Insightful

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimezila: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
OK. Thnx all. It helps
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimezila: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please does any one know how much is tuition fee for ACAP University annually. Course is social work (masters). Pls help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017

13 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
House, please is it possible for student visa grant to take place without Case officer contacting the applicant? Anyone who has idea please. Thank you all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fishlink:
House, please is it possible for student visa grant to take place without Case officer contacting the applicant? Anyone who has idea please. Thank you all
Yes, It is possible.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Haliru001:

Yes, It is possible.
Thanks man for prompt response
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
dotter8:

When is ur resumption date?

July 30th
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by PHUMEELAYO(f): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank you @weldonextreme
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omoyemela: 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dear house, please I need help with the right course to choose that will suit my profile. I have BSc mass comm with a cgpa of 2.6, working as an administrator with an engineering firm. Looking at applying for a masters in business administration at deakins university but i Intend to change course to masters in teaching (early childhood) on getting to oz. Is this good enough? Pls I will appreciate your opinions. Many thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoyemela:
Dear house, please I need help with the right course to choose that will suit my profile. I have BSc mass comm with a cgpa of 2.6, working as an administrator with an engineering firm. Looking at applying for a masters in business administration at deakins university but i Intend to change course to masters in teaching (early childhood) on getting to oz. Is this good enough? Pls I will appreciate your opinions. Many thanks.

If you have experience, the best advice would be for you to go via PR ( permanent residency). When you arrive you can decide on what best to do over there or probably work.
NB: if your main aim is to stay back after schooling

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Loverquin:

July 30th

Many July resume here in house! When did u apply for visa and have u heard anything so far?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dabexy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Greetings house,

I am new here. I know this might be a bit inconveniencing and probably making u repeat what u might have probably said before.

Please, I am currently working as an Engineer in a firm in Nigeria. I have saved up a little amount and I need to further my education in Engr Mgt. at Melbourne; First degree Mechanical Engr with a second class upper division.

Please, I kindly need ur advice on what to do or how to go about it.
I know little or nowhere to start from.

Thanks n God bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
dabexy:
Greetings house,

I am new here. I know this might be a bit inconveniencing and probably making u repeat what u might have probably said before.

Please, I am currently working as an Engineer in a firm in Nigeria. I have saved up a little amount and I need to further my education in Engr Mgt. at Melbourne; First degree Mechanical Engr with a second class upper division.

Please, I kindly need ur advice on what to do or how to go about it.
I know little or nowhere to start from.

Thanks n God bless

If you have experience, the best advice would be for you to go via PR ( permanent residency). When you arrive you can decide on what best to do over there or probably work.
NB: if your main aim is to stay back after schooling. The link below will help

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.