Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252129 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
jackson2dye4:

My point exactly... With what u mentioned, who wouldn't prefer Canada? But you and I chose Aussie , why? One simple answer... We stand a better chance to x naija!! Not because any1 is fake or genuine
M just trying to say we shud take it easy on ourselves as Nigerians. I just think ur suggestion of AL being cancelled is selfish cos u fit into any of the assessment levels
u made a point
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Fishlink:

Amen bro! I actually use an agent but yet no CO have made contact to me since 12th May which I lodge the application. Good news await us
your case officer must not contact you before taking decision on your application, beside the long wait Is always a good sign
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
diego2015:
your case officer must not contact you before taking decision on your application, beside the long wait Is always a good sign

Thanks man! We shall all testify soon for our case is different.... Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Please guys how can I certify my documents for admission purpose in AUS. The school is asking for a justice of peace seal.

Where can I get that in lagos?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Steven7: 5:30am On Jun 08, 2017
obaxlove:
Please guys how can I certify my documents for admission purpose in AUS. The school is asking for a justice of peace seal.

go to any reputable chamber you know and ask of public notary lawyer.. They are the ones to notarize documents with their red seal on sighting the originals...

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2017
obaxlove:

Ikeja (the general hospital road).. opposite the police station they practically hawk it.. they will approach you.. just tell them you want to notarize.. its about 1000naira at most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2017
KVickky:

Letter of employment confirming your current status with them,
Statement showing Reason for canada visa refusal
Evidence of previous international travels

Please at the time you submit your application and when additional information is being requested, do you in Clyde pay slip with it or just letter of employment confirming your status. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obaxlove(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2017
KVickky:

Ikeja (the general hospital road).. opposite the police station they practically hawk it.. they will approach you.. just tell them you want to notarize.. its about 1000naira at most

Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mctowel01: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2017
obaxlove:

One question guys. This certifying of documents of a thing, do I have to certify all my original documents or photocopies?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2017
mctowel01:

One question guys. This certifying of documents of a thing, do I have to certify all my original documents or photocopies?

Photocopies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2017
mctowel01:

Why do you guys worries about certifying documents? I never did and all I did is scan my original documents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by baliqisb(f): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2017
I got d same mail too

weldonextreme:
Any Macquarie student in the house? Just received a mail early this morning for a "Pre-departure session"
It reads;
Congratulations on your acceptance to study at Macquarie University from July 2017. Anthony Bradley, Regional Director for Africa at Macquarie University, has the pleasure of inviting you to a pre-departure session to prepare you for your upcoming travel and study experience. Details are as follows:

WHEN:
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
3pm - 5pm

WHERE:
Oxbridge Tutorial College, 49 Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mctowel01: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Fishlink:

Why do you guys worries about certifying documents? I never did and all I did is scan my original documents
Its the same thing I did, scanned just originals. I m just worrying because you guys are.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2017
mctowel01:

Its the same thing I did, scanned just originals. I m just worrying because you guys are.
you have to notarize your Docs,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dfavouredone: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by mctowel01: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
diego2015:
you have to notarize your Docs,
Why should I notorize photocopies when I have the original?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by yeyen004: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
weldonextreme:
Any Macquarie student in the house? Just received a mail early this morning for a "Pre-departure session"
It reads;
Congratulations on your acceptance to study at Macquarie University from July 2017. Anthony Bradley, Regional Director for Africa at Macquarie University, has the pleasure of inviting you to a pre-departure session to prepare you for your upcoming travel and study experience. Details are as follows:

WHEN:
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
3pm - 5pm

WHERE:

Anybody applied to Macquarie recently because I applied over 2wks now and have not gotten final decision. The last mail i got from them last week was faculty decision pending, is this normal?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kingbukaz: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Please, house am asking on behalf of a friend, bsc in geology and working as Education officer with a Federal govt agency, the wife studied bsc in vocational technical education and works with one of the federal govt security agency, what masters course can they do that can lead to pr, I don search tire, help a brother
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by weldonextreme: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
yeyen004:

Anybody applied to Macquarie recently because I applied over 2wks now and have not gotten final decision. The last mail i got from them last week was faculty decision pending, is this normal?
The waiting period is normal. Are u using an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kofson: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Do i need to scan the 2 passport pictures on one sheet of paper and then upload it under the portion that reads; IDENTITY, EVIDENCE OF------Photograph. I'm getting confused

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
weldonextreme:
It reads;

WHEN:
Tuesday, 20 June 2017
3pm - 5pm

WHERE:

I got the same email from him, even asked him if there is anything the university can do about the delayed visa issuance problem we all are having. He informed me that the Australian High commission in Pretoria do not allow Universities to interfere in anyway.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sleekytee: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
+27124236203 Pretoria call center 7:30 am ,call to ask of your visa status or mail them directly immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au success to everyone expecting their visa grant, I hope this information help someone

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
siidee:

I got the same email from him, even asked him if there is anything the university can do about the delayed visa issuance problem we all are having. He informed me that the Australian High commission in Pretoria do not allow Universities to interfere in anyway.

If they don't allow universities to interfere bro, let believe in our GOD that all our wish will come through by His special grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
siidee:

Let believe in our GOD that all our wish will come through by His special grace. Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
siidee:

Hi guys,
Lately most posts here have Been about visa delay.
Well, sometime last year, I got my grant exactly a month from application.
However, you all fail to understand that this is peak period. Like Nigeria isn't the only country these folks are attending to, and cos it's closer to July intake the rush is iskaba. I urge you to take chill pills, and keep hope alive.
Aussie hardly rejects student visa, except your case get what I will call Covfefe.
Take your mind away from this stuff.. get busy. It is as difficult as shii yh? But try
Regards y'all
Anyone coming to WA?I need aboniki balm. E jorr

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Hi guys,
Lately most posts here have Been about visa delay.
Well, sometime last year, I got my grant exactly a month from application.
However, you all fail to understand that this is peak period. Like Nigeria isn't the only country these folks are attending to, and cos it's closer to July intake the rush is iskaba. I urge you to take chill pills, and keep hope alive.
Aussie hardly rejects student visa, except your case get what I will call Covfefe.
Take your mind away from this stuff.. get busy. It is as difficult as shii yh? But try
Regards y'all
Anyone coming to WA?I need aboniki balm. E jorr

Thanks for the piece of advice man! It's well said.... guys, let's get busy and in no time the grant gun shot will be fired.. no worries, I'm coming to Perth WA bro and aboniki no b the issue to bring for u

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Fishlink:

Thanks for the piece of advice man! It's well said.... guys, let's get busy and in no time the grant gun shot will be fired.. no worries, I'm coming to Perth WA bro and aboniki no b the issue to bring for u
Lol, which Uni?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Lol, which Uni?

TAFE south metropolitan, Murdoch campus
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Fishlink:

TAFE south metropolitan, Murdoch campus

Have u gotten ur visa
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Fishlink(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

Have u gotten ur visa

Haven't got my visa yet ooo! Heard nothing yet since 12th May I lodge my application. Hoping to receive grant anytime from now

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.