Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251222 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Macquarie University admits without Use of English Test

Paulson91:
Please i would like to know the Aussie University where an international student can be admitted for Msc without proof of English profficiency; Eg: Ielts, pte and the rest. Secondly; can one be admitted with a combined o'level result and, can you present ur online printed Waec result or the Cert; Thanks in anticipation as i awaits a favourable responds. Warm regards famz
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jubrilx3: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello.
Should I put my wife and son name in the school application form for dependent visa(who is coming along with you) when filling the form for Torrence university application form. ?.

NB
I WANT MY FAMILY TO COME ALONG WITH ME.. WILL THIS MAKE MY CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISSION SLIM.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiyde: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Q1. I think the answer is yes... it makes it easier for them eventually when they are trying to come over to join you later...

Q2. Your chances of getting a visa is higher when you have your immediate family members in Nigeria... it shows a strong home tie... so i'll advice you use it as an advantage to get your VISA and futher bring them over via dependent visa application in 6months...

Cheers!

Jubrilx3:
Hello.
Should I put my wife and son name in the school application form for dependent visa(who is coming along with you) when filling the form for Torrence university application form. ?.

NB
I WANT MY FAMILY TO COME ALONG WITH ME.. WILL THIS MAKE MY CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISSION SLIM.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschaldanielse: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2018
WhatsApp me at 08120361807
LadyHeaven:

so sorry about your visa refusal, please what was the reason they declined giving you? cos i was also considering deakin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jubrilx3: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks @jiyde
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Flyaus:
Hello house,
Those in Australia please what is the easiest way to get a job in the country
Like agency or otherwise
Agencies
Seek.com.au
Indeed.com.au
Gumtree Jobs
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
Paulson91:
Please i would like to know the Aussie University where an international student can be admitted for Msc without proof of English profficiency; Eg: Ielts, pte and the rest. Secondly; can one be admitted with a combined o'level result and, can you present ur online printed Waec result or the Cert; best regards
Majority of the Unis here request for IELTS but why are you afraid of the test ? So far you can speak write and understand English over 6.5 shouldn’t be hard for you

Yes you can combine NECO N WAEC

When they want to verify your results they will request for scratch card and details
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamNegan:

We gather dey no worry, we go testify by God's grace. Honestly, I dey discouraged walahi...be like say something dey happen way we no sabi cos it seems people are not applying to Australia again.
I do Medicals for IOM, na only me be Australia way sit down, I do biometrics na only me dey for queue...Walahi, I confuse. Hmmm

Since last month, no additional document requested, dey as if say dem neva even open my file. I still get time but the drastic drop in student visa applications dey worrisome when compared with last year. Abi people don bone naitaland ni ?

Well sha, I no won put my mind for aussie again. I don dey check other places way get my program.
Australia is very expensive to study

The high rate of visa denied
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
amarachigeorge:
helo gurus in d hous.pleas can 5m pay tuition 4 me.i intend to run msc in masscomunicatn.kindly respond
Before you start the journey kindly check if Masscom is on SOL so as to enable you to apply for PR
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
fabregasss:
@shupy

I have a valid IELTS result with all bands over 6.0 but due to expire January 15th 2019...... I dunno whether it would be acceptable if I lodge my visa application this year.?
If you apply now nothing do you And if you need fast English test PTE is the answer
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
LegitBoyy:

I'm a serving corper and I intend to travel to Australia after NYSC for my Msc and if possible on a permanent basis but I can only achieve this via Scholarship. Can you direct me on where to start the process?
You can’t get scholarship for MSc in Australia very stringy people scholarship is only for PhD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Solitin40:

You can’t get scholarship for MSc in Australia very stringy people scholarship is only for PhD

I got 15,000$ worth of scholarship from Macquarie but its as if nothing changed cos I'm still gonna pay about 3m for 1st semester and 4m for the other semester..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
vikmeek:

I got 15,000$ worth of scholarship from Macquarie but its as if nothing changed cos I'm still gonna pay about 3m for 1st semester and 4m for the other semester..
grin grin That’s discount and not scholarship
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by LadyHeaven(f): 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
Paschaldanielse:
WhatsApp me at 08120361807

ok

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by EZINNE1759(f): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Guys I'd like to know if the Bachelors of nursing (Graduate entry) can be applied for by anyone at all so long the person already has finished a degree. In my case, I read library and information science and planning to go for masters in Australia come next year. Before now I've been looking at Masters of early childhood education before I stumbled on Nursing graduate entry and right now I'm a bit confused. Which schools can I apply to and which trusted agents can I use? I would be rounding off NYSC around September and I would like to know if I can start applying now or if that would be too early. I'm already gearing up for IELTS and have begun practising on my own. I'd appreciate y'all making an input.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevicochidinma(f): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2018
Goodmorning everyone, Please I need a sample of SOP for visa application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2018
Pm me
nevicochidinma:
Goodmorning everyone, Please I need a sample of SOP for visa application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiyde: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
Processing time just increased again form 31-39 days to 42-48 days... sad
Na who una go give hypertension una dey find...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hello good people

Please whats the correct address for the Letter of Introduction from employer, who do we address it to.

Urgently needed.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiyde: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
The consulting officer,
Australian Embassy,
Pretoria,
South Africa.

vikmeek:
Hello good people

Please whats the correct address for the Letter of Introduction from employer, who do we address it to.

Urgently needed.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
jiyde:
The consulting officer,
Australian Embassy,
Pretoria,
South Africa.

thank u brother

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paschaldanielse: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2018
Any age limit on this adviced program?
Solitin40:

You will have to go for Foundation program first pathway to University you need 5credit in WAEC or NECO plus overall band of 6.0
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2018
Paschaldanielse:
Any age limit on this adviced program?
No age limit so far you can pay
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 3:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Good morning,

Please I want to ask if the Yellow Fever Card is compulsory for Visa Submission, if so pls which of the location in Lagos can I quickly get it.

Thanks greatly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2018
Yes, it's compulsory

vikmeek:
Good morning,

Please I want to ask if the Yellow Fever Card is compulsory for Visa Submission, if so pls which of the location in Lagos can I quickly get it.

Thanks greatly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi Famz!

Can someone whoes tuition fee is 5M per Semester meet up with sponsoring him/her self for the tuition, paying house rent, and seeing to his upkeep with the 20hrs working permit per week.
Secondly; can you use a combined olevel result; WAEC and GCE. I had D7 in my Maths WAEC and Credited the remaining subject while i got D7 in English and credited the remaining 8subject.
Can you apply with the printed online olevel result or do you need to get the olevel Cert from ur Alma-mata. Please your opinion is needed here my fellow Nigerians.

Warm regards!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nevicochidinma(f): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2018
Goodmorning everybody. Please, I am applying to the University of Tasmania for Feb intake.

In the application form, I was asked whether I have been denied a visa previously my answer should be yes because I was denied US study visa last year December.

But I am confused. I have seen a lot of students who were denied admission because they responded correctly. I intend to only declare my refusal for my visa application. will declaring [b]No[/b]affect me when I declare yes in my Visa application?

Please kindly advise me accordingly.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by folashade3272(f): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2018
It doesn't affect the outcome of the admission. Just be truthfull.
nevicochidinma:
Goodmorning everybody. Please, I am applying to the University of Tasmania for Feb intake.

In the application form, I was asked whether I have been denied a visa previously my answer should be yes because I was denied US study visa last year December.

But I am confused. I have seen a lot of students who were denied admission because they responded correctly. I intend to only declare my refusal for my visa application. will declaring [b]No[/b]affect me when I declare yes in my Visa application?

Please kindly advise me accordingly.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiyde: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Yes, it is very compulsory...
You can get it done at the entrance of the International Airport... Just ask at the gate before entering the airport so they can show u the building.. its on the left just before you enter the airport or so...

vikmeek:
Good morning,

Thanks greatly
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jiyde: 11:22am On Nov 22, 2018
IT DOES with some or most schools... however, if you state 'No' to the school, I dont think (not sure) it would affect the VISA application so far you tell the truth in your VISA application..

Do NOT! Lie when filling your VISA tho... they'll find out...

I'lld love the seniors to enlighten more about the school applications own...

Cheers!

folashade3272:
It doesn't affect the outcome of the admission. Just be truthfull.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by vikmeek: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please who has completed a payment using "student.globalpay.wu.com/geo-buyer/mq" my school sent it to me as their preferred means,but i find it hard to make payment thru that.

Whats the safest and fastest route for payment from naija pls, someone should help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.