Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1245995 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by angelo5uk(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
paramedic:

UNSW
MECH ENG MSc

Documents:
Academic documents
Mom(sponsor) SOA of 24m
Document of Properties with receipts of rents
3months Pay slips
Employment letter
Letter of introduction from my company
Sponsor’s tax certificate
All documents were notorized
Can’t remember all, still celebrating
Thanks all
And wishing all expectants the best outcome

Applied for my cousin same school ...since Nov 27....still no response.....starting to get worried

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centeroi: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2019
hello guys. I got my Visa grant yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centeroi: 4:06am On Jan 25, 2019
application date: 12 Nov 2018
grant date: 24 Jan 2019

was refused Visa on 4th of Oct 2018. I had to reapply and thank God I finally got it.

I was refused the first time because the vo was not convinced I will come back after my studies. The reasons include:
I was not working
I didn't provide evidence of future employment
I am not married
I don't have strong economic times.

In my second application, I met the conditions except marriage.
I provided two letters of future employment
I was working as a volunteer research assistant, so I provided the evidence
I provided evidence of a landed property I bought in 2016
I provided evidence of travel history (I didn't provide all these documents in the first application)
The school also wrote a support letter that they need me and have provided me with scholarship for the PhD program

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2019
Hello fam, my sponsor organization is insisting on paying my upkeep money to my account over there in oz, please is it possible to open an account there whilst still in Nigeria, if so can I be helped or directed on what to do, I need to be sure of all de payments before moving, especially bcz of house rent.
Thanks am anticipating a reply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawlandc: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2019
centeroi:

was refused Visa on 4th of Oct 2018. I had to reapply and thank God I finally got it.

I was refused the first time because the vo was not convinced I will come back after my studies. The reasons include:
I was not working
I am not married

I provided evidence of travel history (I didn't provide all these documents in the first application)
The school also wrote a support letter that they need me and have provided me with scholarship for the PhD program
congratulations bro, which school and how did you prove your financial capacity?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Joan011: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
I just concluded my G.T.E interview......am waiting for positive result.
Good day to you all
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lawlandc: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Joan011:

Good day to you all
interview for Australia?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by edkai: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2019
Joan011:

Good day to you all
I'm hearing this for the first time. Please throw more light on what this GTE interview is about.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by eobananya: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
centeroi:

I was not working
I am not married

is it AMSBridgeblue that you used.
Big congrats to you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SirKennie13(m): 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
centeroi:

I was not working
I am not married

The school also wrote a support letter that they need me and have provided me with scholarship for the PhD programme
Congratulations Sir, Please can you give more in sight into admission process and how you go about it. Am currently applying into Queensland University Australia and am hoping for Ph.D. scholarship. I want to know what address what I need to do.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2019
you can open an account with ANZ BANK in Australia while you are still in Nigeria. immediately you get onshore you can go straight to the bank and make withdrawal over the counter after verification with your international passport. Too easy.
Mulatto444:
Hello fam, my sponsor organization is insisting on paying my upkeep money to my account over there in oz, please is it possible to open an account there whilst still in Nigeria, if so can I be helped or directed on what to do, I need to be sure of all de payments before moving, especially bcz of house rent.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centeroi: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2019
lawlandc:
congratulations bro, which school and how did you prove your financial capacity?

wsu. I only submitted my scholarship letter. no financial statement
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centeroi: 5:45am On Jan 26, 2019
SirKennie13:

Congratulations Sir, Please can you give more in sight into admission process and how you go about it. Am currently applying into Queensland University Australia and am hoping for Ph.D. scholarship. I want to know what address what I need to do.

it was an advertised funded PhD project that is in line with my previous researches.
it was a long process with first and second interview, after which I was offered both admission and scholarship

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ARS1: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2019
centeroi:
hello guys.
I got my Visa grant yesterday.

Congratulations my brother. It appears i have got a similar refusal based on frivolous GTE. Nevertheless, I plan to reapply very soon as i have got my admission and scholarship deferred.

I would be glad if you could grant permission to speak with you privately.

Regards.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by centeroi: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
ARS1:

Congratulations my brother. It appears i have got a similar refusal based on frivolous GTE. Nevertheless, I plan to reapply very soon as i have got my admission and scholarship deferred.

I would be glad if you could grant permission to speak with you privately.

Regards.

sure bro. I have replied your mail
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Mulatto444:
You can Open NAB account from Nigeria

https://www.nab.com.au/?rwd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2019
Happy Australia Day to all the naija guys already here and to the people still expecting visa grant don’t worry this time next year you will all celebrate it in Australia and to all PR holders getting there Citizenship today a big congratulations to you all

7 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cqu university changed my course to distance learning after a long wait frm d dibp for grant is this a set up or wot? So heartbroken i dont even knw where to start...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ARS1: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
centeroi:

sure bro. I have replied your mail

Many thanks bro. I have responded to your mail.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oscorpy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Please can Australian visa biometrics be done in Abuja? Very urgent response. Please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks bro.

Regards

You can Open NAB account from Nigeria

https://www.nab.com.au/?rwd[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mulatto444(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Thanks brotherly.

Regards

]you can open an account with ANZ BANK in Australia while you are still in Nigeria. immediately you get onshore you can go straight to the bank and make withdrawal over the counter after verification with your international passport. Too easy.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jerryd112(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yes of course, @ TlS. Metro plaza , mukht at el yakubu place.
Oscorpy:
Please can Australian visa biometrics be done in Abuja? Very urgent response. Please.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stardamsel: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
This is amazing.
There was a signed agreement/offer letter na. So y would they suddenly change the mode of delivery.

So have they notified dipb that the mode of delivery is now cloud?
Would u have to come to school for exams or seminars maybe once a month or so.?

If the above factors are involved then u would have to be in Aussie for d course.

Pls Guru's in the house, your advice is needed.
horlakay:
Cqu university changed my course to distance learning after a long wait frm d dibp for grant is this a set up or wot? So qheartbroken i dont even knw where to start...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by loissy4real: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2019
Gracie2000:
Good Day house
I applied on the 14 of nov and got a justice email to provide details about my USA refusal on dec 21 I sent an email back but they replied on January 4 to upload to my visa application portal but I have upload several times now but am unable to click the part where it states I confirm I have provided information as requested and without doing that they won’t know I have provided it. Please gurus in the house help me out.

Hi Dear, I tried sending you a mail,don't know if you received it,pls kindly reply cos I need to discuss some stuff with you.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Stardamsel post=75148203]This is amazing.
There was a signed agreement/offer letter na. So y would they suddenly change the mode of delivery.

If the above factors are involved then u would have to be in Aussie for d course.

Thanks for d concern.
1. I still have a copy of d offer letter dey sent to me dec last year. I was suprised to receive another one on jan25.
And no i dnt think d course involved my presence there at all.....so they might have notified dipb.....am thinking of applying for a refund am almost giving up on dis aussie dream
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by horlakay(m): 9:37am On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Stardamsel post=75148203]This is amazing.

Thanks for d concern.
1. I still have a copy of d offer letter dey sent to me dec last year. I was suprised to receive another one on jan25.
And no i dnt think d course involved my presence there at all.....so they might have notified dipb.....am thinking of applying for a refund am almost giving up on dis aussie dream.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thefortuneone: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
centeroi:

I was not working
I am not married

Congrats and I love your courage of not being discouraged from the first refusal. Pls when you re-apply, did you go for another biometrics capturing?
Thanks in advance and wish you d best in aussie

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by thefortuneone: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hello guys!!!

Pls which best way(with less cost) can i pay for OSHC, is it to pay directly from my Nigeria account using my card or to send the money to someone's account in Australia who can help with the payment?

Expecting your responses. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Stardamsel: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Maybe you shouldn't give up yet. You can either.

*enquire if the change to distance learning is as a result of visa delay or it has changed for everyone.
If it's cos of visa delay: tell them you will wait for July entry that apart from getting d MSC certificate, the international (first world) experience is crucial for you.

*if d mode of delivery has changed to distance learning for everyone, you can get a refund and apply to another school for July entry. (Write in ur sop to immi, that d international experience is very important for you and your career).

Sincerely, I'm just a novice also waiting for my visa.....you may speak with an expert on how to approach this.

You shall rejoice.

[quote author=horlakay post=75155808][/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:44am On Jan 28, 2019
thefortuneone:
Hello guys!!!

Pls which best way(with less cost) can i pay for OSHC, is it to pay directly from my Nigeria account using my card or to send the money to someone's account in Australia who can help with the payment?

I paid for my brother from oz. This was done same day he was issued his offer letter
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2019
thefortuneone:
Hello guys!!!

Pls which best way(with less cost) can I pay for OSHC, is it to pay directly from my Nigeria account using my card or to send the money to someone's account in Australia who can help with the payment?

use the link below to Compare all Australian Government-approved providers in one place; buy your policy and have it in minutes

https://oshcaustralia.com.au/en

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.