Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1253315 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ufodeking:
please, which university or university did not demand for IELTS?

University of Tasmania and Curtin University gave me admission for Msc without English test.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Coulson: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
ignis:

Some universities don't even demand for English test.

If he was taught in English Language in his previous school, he should get a letter from his previous university that attest that he was instructed and examined in English Language.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anfieldboss: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Coulson:
Visa granted today

Application Date: 16/12/2019

Grant date: 21/01/20

Medicals and polio vaccination: 30/12/19

No biometrics

University: Rmit University

Programme: PhD

Resumption date: 3/02/20

Agent: Yes for visa application and meeting of admission requirement.

It is only God that gives grant.

I pray someone will be the next to celebrate.

Congratulations boss, wishing you the best in your PhD journey.

Did you get funding for your PhD?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Coulson:

If he was taught in English Language in his previous school, he should get a letter from his previous university that attest that he was instructed and examined in English Language.

Cheers

Correct.

In my case, they didn't even ask for the English language attestation letter from my previous university.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fculek: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello house
Please I tried to apply for my masters degree course in RMIT and they referred me to PFL . I went there and paid there service fee of 150k . After submitting the necessary documents, the lady in charge called me that the school won’t offer me an admission because of my 2 times Canada visa refusal and 2 times us visa refusal . In short no first tier school in Australia will offer me admission and I won’t stand an high chance of getting visa as well . Please I really need an advice and what I can do .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by valveraaaa: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wooooooooow! Big congrats dear
Coulson:
Visa granted today

No biometrics

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chibudollar: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Coulson:
Visa granted today

No biometrics

congratulations bro, were you sent and email that you have been granted visa, or how did you find out
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ufodeking: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
ignis:

Please, which university or universities did not demand for English test?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Coulson: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Anfieldboss:

Congratulations boss, wishing you the best in your PhD journey.

Yea, I did

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Coulson: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Chibudollar:
congratulations bro, were you sent and email that you have been granted visa, or how did you find out

Email was sent and in immi account, ur application showed finalised. Visa is also in d immi account

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Officialjoecool: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Otumbalamba:

If your visa grant does not show up before they 17 .......is not a big problem, you can always extend your resumption date by requesting for a new CoE from they school.

Thank you, I contacted the school, they informed they give me until 28th January to arrive there.

Baba God, as I Dey wait for this miracle and others they wait, show up for our case. Make this January no too long for the matter. Make this week give us grant. All those case officer handling ur pikin dem matters, make their heart sweet them, make them begin stamp grant for us. You talk say make we ask you, you go do am, Baba God na the matter be this.
Amen.��

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Officialjoecool: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Coulson:

Email was sent and in immi account, ur application showed finalised. Visa is also in d immi account

Congrats.
May that email knack my head this week���

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Papsine(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anfieldboss: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Coulson:

Yea, I did

Wow, Congratulations... Pls can I send you a PM? I'm about starting my application for PhD.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by jide4lagos(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Officialjoecool:

Thank you, I contacted the school, they informed they give me until 28th January to arrive there.

Baba God, as I Dey wait for this miracle and others they wait, show up for our case. Make this January no too long for the matter. Make this week give us grant. All those case officer handling ur pikin dem matters, make their heart sweet them, make them begin stamp grant for us. You talk say make we ask you, you go do am, Baba God na the matter be this.
Amen.��

Yes ooo, tell Him what you want and not what He have for you because he can do all. Nobody on this page will not get his or her grant this year Insha Allah
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Officialjoecool:

Amen.��

Correct prayer
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Coulson: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Anfieldboss:

Wow, Congratulations... Pls can I send you a PM? I'm about starting my application for PhD.

OK Go ahead
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Amen
jide4lagos:

Yes ooo, tell Him what you want and not what He have for you because he can do all. Nobody on this page will not get his or her grant this year Insha Allah
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Baba God.

Please send me a good samaritan like this my way. Less than 4 weeks to resume in Melbourne. Accomodation not sorted.

MissyGSam:
Hi My Fellow Australians

Happy New Year!

Is anyone relocating (or planning to relocate) to Sydney? My family and I are happy to host you for a few days till you find your accommodation and generally settle down. In fact, you will be welcomed with hot, spicy Jollof and cold orange juice, with the possibility of dodo, and of course all for free.

What is in it for us?
Nothing, or should I say the blessings of God.

So why are we doing this?
Well, let's just say, it is our own way of giving back and serving God this year. When we arrived a fellow Nigeria we barely knew took us in, accommodated us and feed us for FREE. So yes we are giving back.

Why Should You Trust Us:
Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a convincing answer. As Nigerians, I know we know SCAM is real. But I am happy to answer questions to ease your fears.

Family Composition
We live toward Western Sydney
Family of 3
You get a room to yourself.

Let's all have a grant/visa-filled year.

PS: happy to answer all Syndey related questions. Being here for a while now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MissyGSam: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aww Amen.

Wish I knew someone in Melbourne

Smile4mee01:
Baba God.

Please send me a good samaritan like this my way. Less than 4 weeks to resume in Melbourne. Accomodation not sorted.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MissyGSam: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
I sent you an email. We can talk some more.

Offmen:

I am interested pls
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2020
fculek:
Hello house
Please I tried to apply for my masters degree course in RMIT and they referred me to PFL . I went there and paid there service fee of 150k . After submitting the necessary documents, the lady in charge called me that the school won’t offer me an admission because of my 2 times Canada visa refusal and 2 times us visa refusal . In short no first tier school in Australia will offer me admission and I won’t stand an high chance of getting visa as well . Please I really need an advice and what I can do .
This is not totally true as the school has little/no influence in aiding your visa grant, the school is just to offer you admission, in as much as you disclose your previous visa rejections and the reasons for the rejections, and provided that you didn't use any bogus documents give it a trial.
Based on my personal encounter, six out of every ten naija students here have once tried other countries before opting for Australia.
Anfieldboss:

Hardly will you see someone doing PhD in Australia without partial or full funding as the fee is exorbitant.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 3:23am On Jan 23, 2020
You are indeed a good human.
MissyGSam:
Aww Amen.

Wish I knew someone in Melbourne

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nogara: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2020
God bless you for being a blessing to others.
MissyGSam:
Hi My Fellow Australians

Happy New Year!

Is anyone relocating (or planning to relocate) to Sydney? My family and I are happy to host you for a few days till you find your accommodation and generally settle down. In fact, you will be welcomed with hot, spicy Jollof and cold orange juice, with the possibility of dodo, and of course all for free.

What is in it for us?
Nothing, or should I say the blessings of God.

So why are we doing this?
Well, let's just say, it is our own way of giving back and serving God this year. When we arrived a fellow Nigeria we barely knew took us in, accommodated us and feed us for FREE. So yes we are giving back.

Why Should You Trust Us:
Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a convincing answer. As Nigerians, I know we know SCAM is real. But I am happy to answer questions to ease your fears.

Family Composition
We live toward Western Sydney
Family of 3
You get a room to yourself.

Let's all have a grant/visa-filled year.

PS: happy to answer all Syndey related questions. Being here for a while now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jacktours: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good day guys,please who has idea of school that can grant me a master's admission in social works with a bsc background in Economics?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Funky123(f): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
ignis:

Thanks,please can you help me with name
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Funky123:

Thanks,please can you help me with name
DM me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ufodeking: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
ignis:

University of Tasmania and Curtin University gave me admission for Msc without English test.
Please, University of Tasmanaia offered me admission in Masters of Info.Tech. System, but the demanded for IELTS, with band score 6.0, my IELTS result band score is 5.5.
Is there any remedy for that?
Please, help your brother please!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ufodeking:
Please, University of Tasmanaia offered me admission in Masters of Info.Tech. System, but the demanded for IELTS, with band score 6.0, my IELTS result band score is 5.5.

They offered me admission in geophysics without demanding for IELTS or any English test, stating clearly on the admission letter that I met their English language requirement.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bligs: 2:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Ufodeking:
No remedy unless you rewrite IELTS and get the minimum requirement or follow what's stated on your offer letter (mostly likely enrolling in a english course but rewriting IELTS will be cheaper).
English language requirement varies depending on schools and course, there are some courses no matter the school, english test is required unless you are from a native english speaking country.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 7:33am On Jan 24, 2020
bligs:

No remedy unless you rewrite IELTS and get the minimum requirement or follow what's stated on your offer letter (mostly likely enrolling in a english course but rewriting IELTS will be cheaper).
English language requirement varies depending on schools and course, there are some courses no matter the school, english test is required unless you are from a native english speaking country.

You are making a point.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Silentthinker(f): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning all
I have noticed Australia schools no longer accept business/company statement of account.WSU and UNE has rejected my application because I presented my uncle's company SOA of 19m .They requested for his personal saving account which he doesn't have any fund therein.Please house can anyone suggest schools that accepts company SOA.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.