Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1252458 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Silentthinker:
Good morning all
I have noticed Australia schools no longer accept business/company statement of account.WSU and UNE has rejected my application because I presented my uncle's company SOA of 19m .They requested for his personal saving account which he doesn't have any fund therein.Please house can anyone suggest schools that accepts company SOA.Thanks
Most schools don't accept company SOA, especially when your sponsor is an individual and not the company. Company and Individual are two different entities.
Your uncle can always move the funds to his individual account, and you wait for the required period so you can present it to the school.
Even if the school accepts company's SOA, it may not be accepted for VISA application.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Silentthinker(f): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2020
My uncle said he can't leave 15m naira in his personal acct without using it.I'm really confused now.i appreciate ur prompt response.

Most schools don't accept company SOA, especially when your sponsor is an individual and not the company. Company and Individual are two different entities.
Your uncle can always move the funds to his individual account, and you wait for the required period so you can present it to the school.
Even if the school accepts company's SOA, it may not be accepted for VISA application. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Knownso: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=pitman10 post=86006445]

God bless you and your family.....what a kind heart[/ please i am coming to WSU and do not have accommodation... I would really appreciate your help
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Knownso: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please i am interested and would appreciate your kind gesture
MissyGSam:
Hi My Fellow Australians

Happy New Year!

Is anyone relocating (or planning to relocate) to Sydney? My family and I are happy to host you for a few days till you find your accommodation and generally settle down. In fact, you will be welcomed with hot, spicy Jollof and cold orange juice, with the possibility of dodo, and of course all for free.

What is in it for us?
Nothing, or should I say the blessings of God.

So why are we doing this?
Well, let's just say, it is our own way of giving back and serving God this year. When we arrived a fellow Nigeria we barely knew took us in, accommodated us and feed us for FREE. So yes we are giving back.

Why Should You Trust Us:
Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a convincing answer. As Nigerians, I know we know SCAM is real. But I am happy to answer questions to ease your fears.

Family Composition
We live toward Western Sydney
Family of 3
You get a room to yourself.

Let's all have a grant/visa-filled year.

PS: happy to answer all Syndey related questions. Being here for a while now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Chuksraymond: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
How did they find out about you previous refusal of Visa from other embassies.

fculek:
Hello house
Please I tried to apply for my masters degree course in RMIT and they referred me to PFL . I went there and paid there service fee of 150k . After submitting the necessary documents, the lady in charge called me that the school won’t offer me an admission because of my 2 times Canada visa refusal and 2 times us visa refusal . In short no first tier school in Australia will offer me admission and I won’t stand an high chance of getting visa as well . Please I really need an advice and what I can do .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello everyone pls I had a CGPA of 5.6/7 and about 3.1/4 on their respective scale. Can I be able to study for Msc in Australia for data science and get funding?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by MrsCB: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2020
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maljp: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
I am now very sorry that I did not seize the opportunity and did not go to study in Australia, because it is easier to get a student visa than now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by louis44rhema: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hi MissyGSam,
God blessings will continually be the hallmark of your life and that of your family. You are sowing and you will surely reap bountifully speedily.
Please, I will be moving to Southern Cross University Lismore campus NSW in February, please, do know anyone there that can accommodate temporarily?

Cheers!

MissyGSam:
Hi My Fellow Australians

Happy New Year!

Is anyone relocating (or planning to relocate) to Sydney? My family and I are happy to host you for a few days till you find your accommodation and generally settle down. In fact, you will be welcomed with hot, spicy Jollof and cold orange juice, with the possibility of dodo, and of course all for free.

What is in it for us?
Nothing, or should I say the blessings of God.

So why are we doing this?
Well, let's just say, it is our own way of giving back and serving God this year. When we arrived a fellow Nigeria we barely knew took us in, accommodated us and feed us for FREE. So yes we are giving back.

Why Should You Trust Us:
Good question. Unfortunately, I don't have a convincing answer. As Nigerians, I know we know SCAM is real. But I am happy to answer questions to ease your fears.

Family Composition
We live toward Western Sydney
Family of 3
You get a room to yourself.

Let's all have a grant/visa-filled year.

PS: happy to answer all Syndey related questions. Being here for a while now.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ebere272: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
louis44rhema:
Hi MissyGSam,
God blessings will continually be the hallmark of your life and that of your family. You are sowing and you will surely reap bountifully speedily.
Please, I will be moving to Southern Cross University Lismore campus NSW in February, please, do know anyone there that can accommodate
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Okolie1986(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2020
Yes I am and I am still waiting my grant
sugark:
Is anyone going to UTas?

Resumption date 18/2 and still expecting his or her grant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elliwizzy: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Good evening everyone, I trust our day was smooth�.
Just want to wish us a GRANT filled week.

And for all those still believing God for a financial breakthrough you will recieve an Alert that will confuse your Enemy.

And all those that their hope has been dashed, I see God restoring everything you'hav lost.

And for every closed case, I see God lifting up all embargoes placed on it.

WE will be remembered for good this week

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A TESTIMONY FILLED WEEK.

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Elliwizzy:

And for all those still believing God for a financial breakthrough you will recieve an Alert that will confuse your Enemy.

And all those that their hope has been dashed, I see God restoring everything you'hav lost.

Amen oooohhhhh..........We claim it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulson91: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amen, I believe God
Elliwizzy:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by fheyizsmart: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amen our mummy GO �
Elliwizzy:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2020
Elliwizzy:

Amen!!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by omosanyaolak(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Amen.

Elliwizzy:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amen, its my testimony week

Elliwizzy:

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ufodeking: 2:46am On Jan 28, 2020
bligs:

No remedy unless you rewrite IELTS and get the minimum requirement or follow what's stated on your offer letter (mostly likely enrolling in a english course but rewriting IELTS will be cheaper).
English language requirement varies depending on schools and course, there are some courses no matter the school, english test is required unless you are from a native english speaking country.
Thanks for your prompt reply and advice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ufodeking: 2:47am On Jan 28, 2020
ignis:

They offered me admission in geophysics without demanding for IELTS or any English test, stating clearly on the admission letter that I met their English language requirement.
Thanks bro.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asolat: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
please house, I submitted my expression of interest for Masters by research at RMIT University January 15th, 2020 and I haven't heard from them. Please how long does it takes to receive an outcome on EOI submitted
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Anfieldboss: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Asolat:
please house, I submitted my expression of interest for Masters by research at RMIT University January 15th, 2020 and I haven't heard from them. Please how long does it takes to receive an outcome on EOI submitted

Have you gotten a supervisor?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asolat: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Yes, i have a supervisor who is willing to supervise me
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 5:36am On Jan 29, 2020
Hi Wonderful people. I appreciate the good work you all have been doing here and helping each other out. May God continue to reward you.

Please I have a quick question, can my Sister living in the UK be my sponsor? Will it be accepted for visa processing?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Coulson: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Asolat:

I submitted 16th July and i got the outcome of my eoi on 17th September. It is for a phd programme
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asolat: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
That's after the EOI submission deadline right?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Asolat: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please Coulson, what are the chances of getting a positive EOI outcome and also after positive evaluation of EOI, what are the documents needed for the full application?
Also, how long does it take to get a response from RMIT after submitting the full application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Coulson: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Asolat:
Please Coulson, what are the chances of getting a positive EOI outcome and also after positive evaluation of EOI, what are the documents needed for the full application?
Also, how long does it take to get a response from RMIT after submitting the full application?

I am not in the position to tell you the chances of getting a positive Eoi, but if u submitted all d information dey requested from u and they are happy with that, then u are good to go.

I got offer on 1 nov,
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Eladua(m): 4:21am On Jan 31, 2020
valveraaaa:
Thank you eladua will be coming to adeliade by his grace in march.

I am just seeing this, how is your process going? Welcome to Adelaide in advance.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by valveraaaa: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
It has been moved to july preparations are going well by his grace
Eladua:

I am just seeing this, how is your process going? Welcome to Adelaide in advance.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Elliwizzy:
Good morning everyone... Please is there any Adelaide February batch here? Please let's know ourself�

Hi�� yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2020
February hopefuls, how is the wait going? Any news from your ends?

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.