Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247848 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obainojazz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Biddystar:
December 9
Most people (Masters) are waiting.. So probably from next week..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls let dem answer us on time o..d waiting is not easy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
obainojazz:
Most people (Masters) are waiting.. So probably from next week..

Honestly na every week I dey hope this week but still sha let's hope
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boogie2910: 6:49am On Feb 06, 2020
quick one house, can someone in Australia be used as one's sponsor?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Biddystar:

Honestly na every week I dey hope this week but still sha let's hope

School starts 17 Feb and someone is still hoping for next week ........17 is Monday upper week
......10 days to resumption and someone is still waiting ...... cry cry....which time will someone use to prepare for they journey naaaaa
There is God ooohhhh
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2020
Otumbalamba:

School starts 17 Feb and someone is still hoping for next week ........17 is Monday upper week
......10 days to resumption and someone is still waiting ...... cry cry....which time will someone use to prepare for they journey naaaaa
There is God ooohhhh

The thing tire me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Elliwizzy: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope our day is going well?

It has come to my notice that some of us has recieved feed back from Immi concerning their application, although not a good one.
Yea News like that (Denied) can be very painful and heart broken, after all the long period of waiting and believing and putting their life on hold because of this.
I just want to plead with us, no matter the outcome either "GRANT" OR "DENIED" please share with the house so that other people can learn from it. I promise we will feel better knowing fully well that we are helping someone out there.
I have read and still reading all the parts of this chat group, and I have seeing people still thanking God even when they are being Denied and applied again and got it at the second attempt.

Note: for those still waiting for their Grants, I want to assure us that we will hear from them soon. Like I said they have replied some of us but the out come was not a good one. Keep praying, keep believing and build your faith.

#DELAY IS NOT DENIAL

9 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boogie2910: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
boogie2910:
quick one house, can someone in Australia be used as one's sponsor?

Someone should pls answer me na
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
boogie2910:

is they person related to you?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
boogie2910:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pls is there any way the status of an application can be checked?
If so pls whats d procedure
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boogie2910: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Otumbalamba:

we are not related boss, what will be required?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
boogie2910:

we are not related boss, what will be required?

They person can not sponsor you ......if you are not related in any way.
Are you going for studies?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Id11111:
There is no way ,......although you can message immigration demanding or informing them about they lapses in time .......

Someone has tried that before and they replied him with
"We are very busy, we receive lots of application daily in due time you will hear from us".
I will not advice you to do that........just chill they have not forgotten you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Id11111(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Otumbalamba:

There is no way ,......although you can message immigration demanding or informing them about they lapses in time .......

Someone has tried that before and they replied him with
"We are very busy, we receive lots of application daily in due time you will hear from us".
I will not advice you to do that........just chill they have not forgotten you.

Okay bro..thanks for d info
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boogie2910: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Otumbalamba:

They person can not sponsor you ......if you are not related in any way.
Are you going for studies?
yes bro
and the person in question is a family friend
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Zaddii(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
boogie2910:

yes bro
and the person in question is a family friend
you need a blood related relation, cos DHA will need documents that prove your relationship with the person and reasons why the person is sponsoring you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
I was also contacted today and they requested for further docs. Updated bank statement, Sponsor's Data page and Letter from school to allow me resume late. Still hoping for the best.

To anyone with unfavorable outcome right now, let's wipe our tears and come back stronger.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by pitman10: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shigellah:
I was also contacted today and they requested for further docs. Updated bank statement, Sponsor's Data page and Letter from school to allow me resume late. Still hoping for the best.

To anyone with unfavorable outcome right now, let's wipe our tears and come back stronger.

When did you apply and also which school? Is it master's?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Biddystar: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shigellah:

When did you submit your application
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Softkey(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Yeah, just login to your IMMI account to check.

https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login

Id11111:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shigellah(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nov 30
pitman10:

When did you apply and also which school? Is it master's?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Divino: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Shigellah:

when are you supposed to have resume and which school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ignis: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Shigellah:

There will be light at the end of the tunnel. Please is your university on AL1?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Sumji: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okay. Thanks a lot man. I've actually just confirmed it as well.

Otumbalamba:

You can reach me on 09026241498
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by memunati: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hello everyone, I got admission to do my Master's at the Australian National University, Canberra by February 24, orientation starts on the 17th.

I submitted my Visa application on the 6th of January and I'm still awaiting response.

I noticed that the processing time has changed to 19 to 44 days.

The wait was taking too long, and I stumbled on this post while googling. I'm new here

Please, is there any migration preparatory advice for me (I'm in Nigeria) while waiting? So as not be overwhelmed with it when it's time.

Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Otumbalamba: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2020
memunati:
Hello everyone, I got admission to do my Master's at the Australian National University, Canberra by February 24, orientation starts on the 17th.

I submitted my Visa application on the 6th of January and I'm still awaiting response.

I noticed that the processing time has changed to 19 to 44 days.

The wait was taking too long, and I stumbled on this post while googling. I'm new here

Please, is there any migration preparatory advice for me (I'm in Nigeria) while waiting? So as not be overwhelmed with it when it's time.

Thank you

It's normal you are not alone .........I submitted mine second week of December school resumes 17feb and am still waiting .......like many other people here.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Miraj22(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please does anyone know if there is any ongoing masters Australian scholarships??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimere23(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
he has to remain onshore for his visa to be granted. It's as simple as ABCD
Divino:

I really don't know why he is coming back at this time since he is done with his masters, if i may ask, why is he coming, can't someone here in Nigeria sort out the issue in his absent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimere23(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
It can take time sometimes depending on how easy it is to verify your documents and your GTE assessment. I hope you get it soonest. Best of luck.
Otumbalamba:

It's normal you are not alone .........I submitted mine second week of December school resumes 17feb and am still waiting .......like many other people here.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimere23(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
best of luck
ignis:

There will be light at the end of the tunnel. Please is your university on AL1?

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: Alexyswiss(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.