Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,976 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1249664 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Loverquin:

Pls would like to know if it was Ur agent that told u not to add statement of account till they ask for it or u jst decided not to add it in the first place? Because frm other peoples experience, wether AL 1 or not, they will ask for statement.

As for the WAEC, I heard they are verifying almost everything and anything.
another confusion cos I didn't submit my waec
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Loverquin:

Pls would like to know if it was Ur agent that told u not to add statement of account till they ask for it or u jst decided not to add it in the first place? Because frm other peoples experience, wether AL 1 or not, they will ask for statement.

As for the WAEC, I heard they are verifying almost everything and anything.

yap, it was my agent. how much is the minimum they need ooo
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
boboyi247:

did u include your warm results when u were lodging your application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
boboyi247:

U see, all dis agent atyms, I feel it's beta to add everything at once to avoid delay.

Heard its 15m. U can still confirm ooo

Which skool are you heading to?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
diego2015:
another confusion cos I didn't submit my waec

Ogaaa, relax, they will ask for it if they need it, did u use an agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Loverquin:

Ogaaa, relax, they will ask for it if they need it, did u use an agent?
yes
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
EddyNaco:
Hello, please help me with affordable schools in Australia for msc program. Please
Use ur google
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2017
Loverquin:

U see, all dis agent atyms, I feel it's beta to add everything at once to avoid delay.

i kukuma send all the documents ooooooo
dont know y they wanna verify with scratch card again ni
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

how much closing balance is on the one u submitted before
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

i kukuma send all the documents ooooooo
dont know y they wanna verify with scratch card again ni
Did u submit the original copy or the photocopy
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2017
diego2015:
how much closing balance is on the one u submitted before

equivalent of 8.3M.

how do they come about 15M as the minimum balance self
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2017
Loverquin:

how do they come up with this 15M Minimum.
i mean like what did they sum up to get this figure?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Did u submit the original copy or the photocopy

i uploaded the certified copies of my documents
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Loverquin: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

equivalent of 8.3M.

Lol, like i said, u can still confirm, one of these agents told a friend of mine, bt I have sme1 that was given visa with jst 3m as closing balance bt the cash flow was over 100m, so bro, all Na God's grace

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Loverquin:

Lol, like i said, u can still confirm, one of these agents told a friend of mine, bt I have sme1 that was given visa with jst 3m as closing balance bt the cash flow was over 100m, so bro, all Na God's grace

ok , thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

actually your second semester money,2grand aud(ticket),a year money for upkeep which should be about 19,800 aud and slightly higher if sydney.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

if you have paid your 1st semester fee completely it shouldn't be up to 15m,maybe about 9 or 10m
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

equivalent of 8.3M.

you are good to go then
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2017
tobe4real:
if you have paid your 1st semester fee completely it shouldn't be up to 15m,maybe about 9 or 10m

i paid the required deposit
you the 15M is gotten from
first year tuition + 19800 - initial deposit
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
boboyi247:

i paid the required deposit
you the 15M is gotten from
first year tuition + 19800 - initial deposit
i wrote in English...I don't know what u mean by deposit.i said after paying first semester tuition fee and oshc you should have your second semester money,19800aud for a year pocket money and about 2,000 aud for ticket..do the maths yourself,if you have not completed your 1st semester tuition include the balance there
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Steven7: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
Please oooooh do we have any intending student of bond University here? ... Would like to hook up with one...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by boboyi247(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2017
tobe4real:
i wrote in English...I don't know what u mean by deposit.i said after paying first semester tuition fee and oshc you should have your second semester money,19800aud for a year pocket money and about 2,000 aud for ticket..do the maths yourself,if you have not completed your 1st semester tuition include the balance there

ok , thanks boss its clearer to me now

, i think say na Chinese u write ni
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
So no more Aged care training for international students embarassed cry undecided
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
Solitin40:
So no more Aged care training for international students embarassed cry undecided
Who told u??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

Who told u??
I called two training facilities in Sydney and I was told International students are not allowed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chimax1(m): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys, really appreciate this group and all the information contained herein, please I need a few pointers. Firstly I have a Bachelors in biomedical technology and will like to pursue an Msc in the same field. Which low tuition University in Melbourne can I apply to? Do I have to pay all my tuition fees at a go( can I pay per semester) can someone in Australia act as my sponsor? Or will a statement of account of 3mill be OK? Plus gurus in the house over to you. Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tobe4real(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Solitin40:

I called two training facilities in Sydney and I was told International students are not allowed
i hear there are some that still do under G,did you find them out on the internet and got their numbers from there?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2017
PLease can I use payoneer MasterCard to pay for visa application??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ayomikunkco: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
KVickky:
Another week gone.. has anybody tried to send a mail or called
Hello how is Adelaide in terms of job prospect i tried send a mail across but didnt know how to my agent dropped in my application at flinders but kind of having reservations about job stuff. I Want to know how things are over there. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.