Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1255851 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnHadey: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Naijabad:
Is there any hope of students entering Aussie this year?
Chances are getting slimmer with recent developments.
But keep the hope alive.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by johnHadey: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2020
Mystical12:
Hi,
Please house I will be greatful if my few questions is attended to. I intend to go for master's in any management course but the challenge is that I don't have Ielts.

1. Can I get admission without ielts in Australia?

2. Which is the cheapest school for international student?

3. Like how much do I need to budget for the whole process?

Thank you house.

Go for masters on a course on the skilled occupation list, not any course.

You may get admission without english test, but english test solidifies your application for admission and visa.

You can't escape english test on this journey. You need english test result for your post study visa application and permanent migration. They accept upto 3 years for post study visa english test, so you can still use the same one you got admission with then.

School fees varies with course not generally

Budget about #4M initial fees for a management course.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
johnHadey:

You may get admission without english test, but english test solidifies your application for admission and visa.

You can't escape english test on this journey. You need english test result for your post study visa application and permanent migration. They accept upto 3 years for post study visa english test, so you can still use the same one you got admission with then.

With the free fall of Naira vis a vis AUD, he should budget #5.5m for initial school fees including health insurance.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lowsugar: 1:53am On Jul 15, 2020
I'm new here and would like people to help advice me. I have a B.A(ED) Primary Education Studies (2020) and it's a 2/1 cert.
1. Should I change my course of study?
2. Which school can I apply for scholarship for education courses.
3. I just need general advice
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Soleye24(m): 2:45am On Jul 15, 2020
Obinnau:
a 2nd class lower grade can only hope to be admitted as a normal student with a strong statement of purpose
Good morning sir, I studied biochemistry at my undergraduate and had cgpa of 4.06/5.00. I have a prof and Dr that can write recommendation letters for me. Please what I seek is scholarship for my masters, can you put me through?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obinnau(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Soleye24:

Good morning sir, I studied biochemistry at my undergraduate and had cgpa of 4.06/5.00. I have a prof and Dr that can write recommendation letters for me. Please what I seek is scholarship for my masters, can you put me through?
good day. Your results is OK. But I should warn you that getting scholarships for MPhil is hard. You have to have published a research, plus a good CGPA. The next hurdle is getting the approval of a research supervisor to agree to supervise you (and it's quite hard to find one)
But above all, with perseverance you'll make it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olasubomy: 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
Good evening everyone - Please can anyone help with info on a very repuatable business school in Australia for an MBA not needing the GMAT for admission and accepting IELTS score of 6.5. Most university i am trying seem to be sending me back to use Agents.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Olivertripzz: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2020
johnHadey:

Good day People...
I am New here oo.. And I need help too
I studied Physics Education BSC and would like to proceed for Masters in Medical Physics....

When i checked, University of Newcastle appears to have my choice of course.

I hope its a good choice of course and in demand in Australia....

How do I go about my application process for admission?

What should be my expectation as to funds and the likes...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Skyrocket1: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by danie09(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by nicolofm: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good news
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChiefDaddy1: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Obinnau:
have you gotten supervisor approval?

No
The supervisor said it is most likely I get it.
Pls do you have any lead?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by VickayThrills: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hi Fam!
Thank you all for the constant feedbacks and infos.
I'm at the point of applying to a school for Masters but I just got hooked.
My uncle who's my sponsor doesn't have a registered company to show source of income and neither does he have a paying job to show pay slip.

I was told that there must be a proof for source of income...
How do I go about this please?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Bruxxels: 2:53am On Jul 22, 2020
the uni i guess use agents in nigeria for the admission process. check them up.

Olivertripzz:

Good day People...
I am New here oo.. And I need help too
I studied Physics Education BSC and would like to proceed for Masters in Medical Physics....

When i checked, University of Newcastle appears to have my choice of course.

I hope its a good choice of course and in demand in Australia....

How do I go about my application process for admission?

What should be my expectation as to funds and the likes...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Obinnau(m): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2020
ChiefDaddy1:

No
The supervisor said it is most likely I get it.
Pls do you have any lead?
exactly the same thing my potential supervisor told me. Though I have no publication yet and I was wondering whether it's going to be successful. Do you have publications?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by cephap: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greetings great minds. Pls is the embassy open for biometrics? My friend got to know he was asked to go for biometrics today. Hope it is still possible considering the 14 days given.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by VickayThrills: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hi!

I'm not so cleared on my last question please...
What I meant was, must my sponsor show proof of source of income?
He's into business and doesn't have a registered company.
My agent mentioned that and that's what's holding me from applying for admission.

Thanks a lot...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alao1981: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2020
VickayThrills:
Hi!

I'm not so cleared on my last question please...
What I meant was, must my sponsor show proof of source of income?
He's into business and doesn't have a registered company.
My agent mentioned that and that's what's holding me from applying for admission.

Thanks a lot...
As long as your sponsor can show evidence of the business he is doing through which he generated the funds, it is not compulsory for him to have a registered company. For instance, if he can show copies of agreements/invoices/receipts from the people he did business with that led to the payment of money to him, that should be acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dew02: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
As long as your sponsor can show evidence of the business he is doing through which he generated the funds, it is not compulsory for him to have a registered company. For instance, if he can show copies of agreements/invoices/receipts from the people he did business with that led to the payment of money to him, that should be acceptable.[/quote]

Please, in line with this question, must my sponsor share same surname with me. Can I use a distance uncle from my maternal side?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alao1981: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2020
dew02:
As long as your sponsor can show evidence of the business he is doing through which he generated the funds, it is not compulsory for him to have a registered company. For instance, if he can show copies of agreements/invoices/receipts from the people he did business with that led to the payment of money to him, that should be acceptable.

Please, in line with this question, must my sponsor share same surname with me. Can I use a distance uncle from my maternal side?
If you can show evidence of the relationship, same surname is not compulsory. For instance, if you can show birth certificates that ties the uncle with your mum and a clear explanation of the family tree that connects you both, then this should be fine. However, being a very distant relative of yours, it is also important and advisable to give reasons as to why he is choosing to expend so much money on you for the studies (since he is not a close relative).

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi guys my sis, has a BSC in chemistry, and would like to study an MSC in Australia, she would like to know the best course she can go for to be able to secure a PR easily and also a cheap university for that course.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AustinT575: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Guys when will Australia open border for international students to fly in
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
AustinT575:
Guys when will Australia open border for international students to fly in

I think its open now, though limited. If you dont mind studying online and completing it here when it opens but again is it worth the money?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ikjosh04: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Emmanuelosa:
Hi guys my sis, has a BSC in chemistry, and would like to study an MSC in Australia, she would like to know the best course she can go for to be able to secure a PR easily and also a cheap university for that course.

Biotechnology
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Emmanuelosa(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Biotechnology

What university do you recommend
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ikjosh04: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

What university do you recommend

Hi Emmanuelosa, i have no capacity to recommend any university cause it depends on personal choice.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Emmanuelosa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Hi Emmanuelosa, i have no capacity to recommend any university cause it depends on personal choice.

Ok, instead of recommendation, just give me options to choose from,... Based on the environment, how easy it is to get a job, and accommodation,..
Thanks..
Positive response would be greatly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ikjosh04: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

Ok, instead of recommendation, just give me options to choose from,... Based on the environment, how easy it is to get a job, and accommodation,..
Thanks..

Abeg o!! I'm an applicant too. Let the elders in the house advice you or read from page 1 of this thread.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Smile4mee01: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Emmanuelosa:

Thanks..

For accomodation
The first 10 days, i booked short term stay with the university, during that 10days i now used flatmates.com.au to search for accomdation and they are many there. a flat share apartment is the most suitable for students as its cheaper and might be close to uni.

For Jobs:
@AussieJoan: she has already posted lots of options available. but i must say the covid situation has kinda slowed down jobs here and there. many aussies are out of work and the government is struggling to continue to pay them benefits. If you have enough saved as living expenses for about 6months to 1yr then its ok.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcslize: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
johnHadey:

Please, is PTE accepted for English test for the school route or just IELTS?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Viola2017: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Mcslize:

Please, is PTE accepted for English test for the school route or just IELTS?

Yes it's accepted

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.