Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1246058 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
kizito89:
Hello, good evening ladies and gentlemen in the house. i've been reading through this thread. please i need some candid advice from y'all. I studied mechanical engineering and graduated in 2017, i want to switch career to nursing and i found a graduate entry course in Nursing science at USC ( university of the sunshine coast). my question is; since i dont have a primary background in nursing, (although the school will accept my first degree since the program is a graduate entry level) will it affect my visa processing? do i stand a chance of getting a visa grant? please what advice do you have for me. thanks in advance
Your chances are 50/50, as your previous degree is unrelated to the new one you intend to pursue.

Also How certain are you that the nursing school will admit you?

Additionally, when asked why you are going to nursing school, how do you intend to convince immigration that you are not doing so for permanent residence and also how to maintain a connection to Nigeria?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Princesscherry(f): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Please I'm studying electrical electronics engineering and I'm in my final year... I want to apply for a master's program in Australia and I am completely clueless on how to go about it.
Please I need information.. please...
Including scholarship options
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Princesscherry:
Please I'm studying electrical electronics engineering and I'm in my final year... I want to apply for a master's program in Australia and I am completely clueless on how to go about it.
Please I need information.. please...
Including scholarship options
I will advice you read the first few pages of this thread to have the basic knowledge. You will then know what questions to ask and the forum members might be able to direct you.

In addition, you can also check this link out https://www.studiesinaustralia.com/studying-in-australia
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2021
Good morning All. May this day bring us good news. Anyone heard from DHA lately? The thread seems so quiet...pls update us to give us small hope..

May the GRANTS RAIN THIS WEEK...AMEN

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2021
candycush:
Good morning All. May this day bring us good news. Anyone heard from DHA lately? The thread seems so quiet...pls update us to give us small hope..

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2021
From the information I gathered, Australia will be allowing international students to come in from December 2021.

Those whose VISAs are ready and are starting their courses in February 2022 should start preparing for migration.

May God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kizito89(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
the program is only available to graduates, irrespective of your previous degree, this is according to the information on the school's website.

secondly, i did some voluntary jobs in a hospital previously , so i believe this will also boost my chances.
what do you think comrade?
Solitin40:

Your chances are 50/50, as your previous degree is unrelated to the new one you intend to pursue.

Also How certain are you that the nursing school will admit you?

Additionally, when asked why you are going to nursing school, how do you intend to convince immigration that you are not doing so for permanent residence and also how to maintain a connection to Nigeria?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jyde1234: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello Everyone , Please can I sponsor myself for Australia student visa ? I have a registered company and the funds needed is in my company account .
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by trix1: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2021
candycush:

People are receiving grants, I know of someone that got a grant this month.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lucasmoura04: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Any idea about the time frame of application prior to visa grants. @trix1
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
About seven to eight months
Did biometrics in Feb and got a grant last week though hubby is the main applicant
lucasmoura04:
Any idea about the time frame of application prior to visa grants. @trix1

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Merdan123: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2021
ladun27:
Hello everyone
Is there anyone that applied for visa and still waiting for response from embassy?
We (family visa) did biometrics in February and in august they requested for additional document which was sent and up till now no response.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2021
ladun27:
About seven to eight months
Did biometrics in Feb and got a grant last week though hubby is the main applicant

Congratulations Sis... Atleast some ray of hope. May those of us on waiting list recieve their miracles Grant..SPEEDILY. Amen

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
They requested for statement of account again and health insurance papers
Merdan123:
Please what additional documents did they ask for?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ladun27(f): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Statement of account
Merdan123:
Please what additional documents did they ask for?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cart23(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please do not use BCIE if you're considering using an agent, those people are useless especially the one at adeniyi Jones ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cart23:
Please do not use BCIE if you're considering using an agent, those people are useless especially the one at adeniyi Jones ikeja.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
ladun27:
They requested for statement of account again and health insurance papers

Sorry to ask, Self sponsored?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Naijabad:

why did you say this please. Cos I have just commenced my journey with them.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ericmanny: 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cart23:
Naijabad:

why did you say this please? I have commenced my application journey with them
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ahdahese(f): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Good day gentlemen and ladies.
Please I have some questions to ask.
I have already gotten my CoE from USQ.
Have 13m in sponsors account.
But agent said the money is not enough.
Though am working and sponsor is my dad.
IELTS result is still awaiting.

Please can I go on with the Visa application with that amount?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ahdahese(f): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Please any USQ student in the house?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supervisor22: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2021
I was advised to start the online schooling here once i get admitted.. But what I want to know is this. The online study will it be full semester and will there be exams? PLS some one should help
Adeoluwa1110:

Don’t know if that’s the norm now but that’s how I went about with mine. I applied for visa last year while I was doing my first semester did another semester this year and I’ve deferred 2 semesters now, that’s after I got my visa.
NB: I don’t know if you can still be enrolled for this semester cause I’ve deferred this semester which is from Sept 13th- Feb next year. I’m also a student of Torrens.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supervisor22: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
I was advised to start the online schooling here once i get admitted.. But what I want to know is this. The online study will it be full semester and will there be exams?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supervisor22: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2021
I was advised to start the online schooling here once i get admitted.. But what I want to know is this. The online study will it be full semester and will there be exams?. And your studying online is there a chance that you will get visa? PLS help

Adeoluwa1110:

Don’t know if that’s the norm now but that’s how I went about with mine. I applied for visa last year while I was doing my first semester did another semester this year and I’ve deferred 2 semesters now, that’s after I got my visa.
NB: I don’t know if you can still be enrolled for this semester cause I’ve deferred this semester which is from Sept 13th- Feb next year. I’m also a student of Torrens.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Supervisor22: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please i was advised that I will do my courses online then when the border reopens I can then apply for visa. I want to know if they take exams online as well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
trix1:

People are receiving grants, I know of someone that got a grant this month.

Pls when did the person apply?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cart23(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
They never do follow up for you
You will beg before you eventually get admission
When you get to the stage of documentation for the school, it is hell
I think they purposely give out the expensive schools.
To cut the long story short, after collecting the 190k from you will think they're doing you a favour by processing your admission
Ericmanny:
why did you say this please? I have commenced my application journey with them

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Cart23:
To cut the long story short, after collecting the 190k from you will think they're doing you a favour by processing your admission
Wait a minute, you guys now pay 190,000 These agents are making a lot of money, and they will also receive commision from the school. Agents are not there to assist you; they are only interested in your money and will always tell you what you want to hear, not the truth. Always conduct your own research and do not hesitate to contact the university's international students and admissions office.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Supervisor22:
I was advised to start the online schooling here once i get admitted.. But what I want to know is this. The online study will it be full semester and will there be exams?
My own advice is to avoid it, and the reason is simple: why would you want to pay over $12,000 for an online class when you could simply wait and obtain your visa? Agents are only interested in the commision they will receive from the school; they are not there to assist you.

Yes Full semester and Online timed exams and some are projects you have to complete as exams
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Solitin40:

My own advice is to avoid it, and the reason is simple: why would you want to pay over $12,000 for an online class when you could simply wait and obtain your visa? Agents are only interested in the commision they will receive from the school; they are not there to assist you.

Yes Full semester and Online timed exams and some are projects you have to complete as exams
Is the 12K AuD or USD?

Any idea when schools start Admission for next year?

lets say i want to go for MSC in Australia, which regions do you suggest on should look out for considering cost of living, work after study time frame etc.

i will appreciate the response from experienced and knowledgeable folks on the board.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cart23:
This is bad. I was looking forward to using them. Is this a Lagos office thing or a general thing? i know they have offices in Abuja and kano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.