Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1261236 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Paulpaul4real: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Presh2021:

Send me an email, I can help.

I sent you an email pls check
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dikachi12: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Yes i will love to move to Perth also edith Cowan..please can i mail you for some personal guides

solidgoldluna:
Can't believe the borders are finally open again! I finished my undergraduate at Curtain University in Perth in film studies in 2017, I have been wanting to go back for my master's. I had used an agent for my previous student visa application as I am also very busy with work to have the time to sort my application myself I will most likely be using them again, would recommend if anyone is also looking

The education agent: https://www.educationone.net.au/

And their migration agent partner: https://onederland.com.au/

Just out of curiosity is anyone else planning on going to Perth, I really enjoyed my time at Curtain and the city really became a 2nd home for me. It would be nice to make some friends and have a community there.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
I already started an MSc programme in Curtin University and currently waiting for my visa approval to travel.
Is Curtin University an AL 1 University.
Dikachi12:
Yes i will love to move to Perth also edith Cowan..please can i mail you for some personal guides

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy2021: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please help out.What is the different between A1i Universities and other universities.
And what is the advantage of choosing A1i University
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Lordfranklin:
Good evening!
Please I really need your help urgently.
I've just been contacted by a friend who lives and works in Sydney, asking me to make enquiries on ways to get there via student visa. I'm completely clueless about the whole process. I just rounded off my first degree in statistics but I wish to start a fresh degree in Nursing. How do I go about the process? I'd really appreciate if I can get answers on how to go about the visa process from start to finish.

Bro, you need to DYOR mehn, you have the internet! I roll my eyes whenever people ask "how do I go about the process" or something similar. You really expect a bunch of strangers to do the dirty work for you? Yes, I mean dirty work cos you will soon realize how hectic the process is i.e. from researching schools, to submitting applications/supporting documents, etc. I'm sure people (myself included) would be more willing to reply if you asked more specific questions.

I wish you nothing but good luck.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by amii131(f): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2022
@Solitin40 @naijabad and other gurus in the house.

Please what are my chances of visa approval if i apply for 18months Community service Diploma or Allied health certificate iii i am 30. I have a Bsc already.

I just needed those skills also and affordability.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
I think if you already do a job that is related to health care support, it may fly else, you would need a very strong SOP to be able to get through. You may wish to do more research and also ask people who have done similar thing.

amii131:
@Solitin40 @naijabad and other gurus in the house.

Please what are my chances of visa approval if i apply for 18months Community service Diploma or Allied health certificate iii i am 30. I have a Bsc already.

I just needed those skills also and affordability.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Vincentosa: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
solidgoldluna:
Can't believe the borders are finally open again! I finished my undergraduate at Curtain University in Perth in film studies in 2017, I have been wanting to go back for my master's. I had used an agent for my previous student visa application as I am also very busy with work to have the time to sort my application myself I will most likely be using them again, would recommend if anyone is also looking

Just out of curiosity is anyone else planning on going to Perth, I really enjoyed my time at Curtain and the city really became a 2nd home for me. It would be nice to make some friends and have a community there.

Hello,
I just sent you a mail pls kindly check for further discussion with you please. Thank you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
solidgoldluna:

Im actually using them too. I must commend they are quite good.. May God answer our prayers and bless us with speedy grants. Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2022
Presh2021:

Not at the moment, still with the GTE form.
Are you going there for your MSc?

What did it cost you aside the POF?

I just want to get an idea of the cost please.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2022
candycush:

Im actually using them too. I must commend they are quite good.. May God answer our prayers and bless us with speedy grants. Amen
what's their total cost estimate for MSc?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
gsalvatore:
what's their total cost estimate for MSc?

I paid about 2k Aud.. but that's because I actually have a peculiar case. Other wise it's a bit less..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
candycush:

I paid about 2k Aud.. but that's because I actually have a peculiar case. Other wise it's a bit less..
what are you doing your MSc in? Public health?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SolaBee: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Good evening everyone and happy new year!

I am new here and I have gone through the thread, thank you all for all the information. However, I am still looking for information on applying with ones family especially if you have a child. I gained admission into the University of Melbourne on scholarship. Please I need information that has or had to apply for visa with his/her family. Please kindly reach out or if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2022
gsalvatore:
what are you doing your MSc in? Public health?
No..Social work
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by xrismuove: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Good morning friends. Happy new year. Please am new hear and have read some topics but want to get clarification as well as direction.

Pls don't look at my question as stupid or novice.

Is it easy to get bank or financial institution job in Australia. If easy please what are the process. Most of thread I saw are for medical professionals.

Secondly I will like to travel with my family as my wife is a medical professional which may easily secure job there.

As I said am new I need a candid answer and advice please.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Creamychic(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by alao1981: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
Yes, you can apply with your family. Indeed, it is advisable you do that because what I have gathered is that a lot of students who went alone and tried to apply for their family to join them had delays in processing visa for their family. If you are not using an agent, the application form online is the same and you will be the primary applicant whilst your family is added as dependents. If you are using an agent, the agent are familiar with filling the forms. You only need to show that you have funds/savings to cover your family since I reckon your scholarship only covers your own expenses. As long as you are able to show proof of funds for your family, you are good to go. Start filling the forms online and you can then send questions on this platform if you run into challenges but I honestly think the form is straightforward. Best.
SolaBee:
Good evening everyone and happy new year!

I am new here and I have gone through the thread, thank you all for all the information. However, I am still looking for information on applying with ones family especially if you have a child. I gained admission into the University of Melbourne on scholarship. Please I need information that has or had to apply for visa with his/her family. Please kindly reach out or if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dereformer(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Is there University in Australia that offers PhD Accounting?

I have searched, I keep seeing PhD in other course aside Accounting.

I have Bsc Accounting (2.1) Msc Accounting (4.41/5), ICAN, and 15years working experience in top position of a Qouted company in Nigeria.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by SolaBee: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thank you so much for your response, I would do just that.

alao1981:
Yes, you can apply with your family. Indeed, it is advisable you do that because what I have gathered is that a lot of students who went alone and tried to apply for their family to join them had delays in processing visa for their family. If you are not using an agent, the application form online is the same and you will be the primary applicant whilst your family is added as dependents. If you are using an agent, the agent are familiar with filling the forms. You only need to show that you have funds/savings to cover your family since I reckon your scholarship only covers your own expenses. As long as you are able to show proof of funds for your family, you are good to go. Start filling the forms online and you can then send questions on this platform if you run into challenges but I honestly think the form is straightforward. Best.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mcslize: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Hello guys, please like how much is the possible estimated tuition fees for a 2-year Master course in most Aussie universities for Engineering field?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingofthenorth: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Ennychoc019:
Good Morning my bosses, please is it possible to apply for masters with HND? If Yes, which universities? Thank you all..
There is, all you need is to do a graduate certificate for 6 months and then proceed to do your masters, but the admission comes together with the graduate certification and masters. Torren university does that. An agent told me if you have your PGD and HND they can negotiate direct masters for you.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by kingofthenorth: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Vincentosa:

PLEASE LET ME ASK YOU. WHICH NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY PRIVATE/PUBLIC WILL ACCEPT HND FOR MASTER DEGREE? Australia will never grant such. You may be able to navigate through the Post graduate diploma degree as a foundation course towards your master degree.
pls you guys should give correct information you are sure of.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AussieJoan: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Naijabad: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2022
Dereformer:

I have Bsc Accounting (2.1) Msc Accounting (4.41/5), ICAN, and 15years working experience in top position of a Qouted company in Nigeria.

You may not see PhD Accounting on the universities' site. But it is imbedded in PhD Business in some of the universities.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
xrismuove:
Good morning friends. Happy new year. Please am new hear and have read some topics but want to get clarification as well as direction.

Pls don't look at my question as stupid or novice.

Is it easy to get bank or financial institution job in Australia. If easy please what are the process. Most of thread I saw are for medical professionals.

Secondly I will like to travel with my family as my wife is a medical professional which may easily secure job there.

As I said am new I need a candid answer and advice please.
Your Wife should apply for PR

check the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident/303#4478747.9718

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mcslize:
Hello guys, please like how much is the possible estimated tuition fees for a 2-year Master course in most Aussie universities for Engineering field?
Minimum A$72000

72,000.00 Australian Dollars =

21,412,592.78 Nigerian Nairas
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dereformer:

Accounting is not in demand again, don't waste your time and money
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
candycush:
No..Social work
Good choice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.