Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1251986 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Admiralstan: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
Anyone received student visa in 2022 or the embassy is still on break Pls responses should be direct and no too much talk
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
I'm still waiting since August 2021.
Is there a WhatsApp group I can join?

Admiralstan:
Anyone received student visa in 2022 or the embassy is still on break Pls responses should be direct and no too much talk
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdurrazaq(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:
Hi NLanders, I got to the bank today and I was told that the school has to quote my tuition in USD since the new tradesystem.gov.ng portal doesn't list AUD as part of payable foreign currencies. Please, has anyone made payment for this February intake? If yes, how did you go about it? Please help.

I paid using Flutterwave's barter app

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:
Hi NLanders, I got to the bank today and I was told that the school has to quote my tuition in USD since the new tradesystem.gov.ng portal doesn't list AUD as part of payable foreign currencies. Please, has anyone made payment for this February intake? If yes, how did you go about it? Please help.
Go to Zenith Bank and ask them about Form A

Also, use xe.com to convert AUD TO USD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 12:02am On Jan 12, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Can one migrate using accounting and change later?
Yes

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Solitin40:

Go to Zenith Bank and ask them about Form A

Also, use xe.com to convert AUD TO USD

The top-rank banker I know at Zenith asked me to message the school to issue another invoice quoted in USD, claiming that CBN will reject my form A application if I do the AUD to USD conversion myself.
Has anyone paid since they started this tradesystem.gov.ng thing?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Solitin40:

Yes
Thanks, must I finish the MSc prog before I can change?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2022
abdurrazaq:

The app seems to credit it's virtual card using BDC rate, did you pay using this rate?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Thanks, must I finish the MSc prog before I can change?
Nah you can change after 1st semester or 6months (different unis with differents rules guiding change of course n uni so you have to check )

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2022
abdurrazaq:

What was the rate?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

The top-rank banker I know at Zenith asked me to message the school to issue another invoice quoted in USD, claiming that CBN will reject my form A application if I do the AUD to USD conversion myself.
This is strange I know someone who just paid his school fees and used zenith Bank. maybe you visit another branch or use another bank good luck

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2022
mummy1964:
I found this interesting and feel it may not be known to many. This opportunity closing by Jan 27th. But anyone here could be of advantage of benefiting since u are having ur credentials available. Do ur postgraduate certificate here and join onshore for the masters.

Recommendation is a Graduate Certificate of Public Health packaged with a Master of Public Health Advanced

Institution: Torrens University Australia
Course Name: Graduate Certificate of Public Health
Total Tuition: $12,600
Duration: 6 Months (2 Trimesters)
Scholaship Applied: 70%
Total tuition after Scholarship has been applied: $ 3,780
Commencement Fee : $1,890 (1 Trimester Fee)
Campus: (Online Studies)

Institution: Torrens University Australia
Course Name: Master of Public Health (Advanced)
Course Duration: 2yrs. (6 Trimesters)
Total Tuition: $50,400
Annual Tuition $25,200
Available Campus: Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney
Scholarship Applied: 15%
Total Tuition with Scholarship Applied: $42,840
Acceptable Initial Deposit for Masters: $,1000
THIS SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY ENDING BY JULY 27TH

For full explanation
https:///+CQutCFgRQEBhZDBh

U may join if u like. Infound it. I hooked in it and willing wish to share for whoever.
is this USD or AUD
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gsalvatore: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Boss, no vex, which university and course are you going for? I want to get an idea of how much it costs you...part school fees and all.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by FutureDon(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Dereformer:
Is there University in Australia that offers PhD Accounting?

I have searched, I keep seeing PhD in other course aside Accounting.

I have Bsc Accounting (2.1) Msc Accounting (4.41/5), ICAN, and 15years working experience in top position of a Qouted company in Nigeria.

Are you sure? shocked My quick google search came back with relevant results.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by candycush(m): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Admiralstan:

Dont think they are still on break. Someone I know got contact today for Medicals and Polio vaccine certificate. Application was done in September. *** Fingers crossed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
I thought these documents were supposed to be submitted initially
candycush:

Dont think they are still on break. Someone I know got contact today for Medicals and Polio vaccine certificate. Application was done in September. *** Fingers crossed

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
Solitin40:

This is strange I know someone who just paid his school fees and used zenith Bank. maybe you visit another branch or use another bank good luck

Please did the person use a break down similar to this?

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by karryprincess: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone, please can anyone put us through the procedures for making payment through the online form A?
Is it necessary to generate the details that has the Western Union School as beneficiay or one should just use the name and address of the school as the beneficiary?
Thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Solitin40:

Recently? The issue isn't the bank, it's the tradesystem.gov.ng portal. Can you help me ask the person what current they chose?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
gsalvatore:
Boss, no vex, which university and course are you going for? I want to get an idea of how much it costs you...part school fees and all.
Edith Cowan Uni, Accounting, AUD11k+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
karryprincess:

Please did the person use a break down similar to this?
Now I see why the bank responded that way; this is western union, not the school's international bank details.

Send an email to your school's international students office and request their bank information, not western union.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Solitin40: 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2022
ayobamiakinrind:

Recently? The issue isn't the bank, it's the tradesystem.gov.ng portal. Can you help me ask the person what current they chose?
Yes paid for it in Dec 2021 and used form A and already got the money inside his student acct here

found this for you
https://www.banknaija.com/how-to-register-and-apply-for-e-forms-nxp-a-school-fees-pta-bta-ncx-online-tradesystem-gov-ng/
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Merdan123: 5:17am On Jan 13, 2022
Admiralstan:
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Merdan123: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2022
candycush:

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flystar: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2022
My application was submitted since August and I've been waiting since then also

Merdan123:
Is this a master or PhD application? Because I know some June and August masters applicants still waiting. Or dont they follow an order. So it's strange to hear September applications are processed
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amy2021: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2022
Hello everyone, I want to do master's in Nursing. I have Bsc in Nursing.
Please what are my chances of staying back after studies. And what are my chances of getting PR after studies
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijabad:

Stop spewing trash.

And who told you its trash?

We all know that Accountants are not being called anymore and their point is the highest on skilled select. You do not need until they say it openly before you grab their body language.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ofemi77: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Amy2021:
Hello everyone, I want to do master's in Nursing. I have Bsc in Nursing.
Please what are my chances of staying back after studies. And what are my chances of getting PR after studies

Na una set Australia dey look for. That is to say, e sure for you die�. Mark my words! You’ve got the strongest stance to getting your PR after your program. My sincere advice is that you avoid studying in Sydney and Melbourne if you want your PR to come in like the speed of light.
MAKE UNA LISTEN TO ADVICE o! Dem no dey send mad man to go buy beans come��

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.