Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1254692 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool cheesy cool
santity100:

If the school doesnt require soa and the embassy request nko ?

Most people still expecting visas when schools have resumed which is very rare in Australia cases.

Things are getting tougher again and AL1 assessment might not work for us due to activities of our brothers and sisters.

If your target intake will be february 2018, i will advise you to just get a good bank statement ready for your school and embassy.

Also, apply very early for your admission and visa.

You are still not getting me boss. Like i was told earlier most schools request for parents or someone you have the same surname with SOA before they give admission, but for visa embassy one might use his uncle with different surname SOA. My question now is, is there a way of dodging providing school with SOA? Can i have universities like that, i would prefer to apply to those ones. Although I have sufficient money in uncle SOA but it is just that it's a very far uncle with different surname that's my sponsor?

Secondly, is there anything i can do and is it all universities in Canada that request for SOA before they give admission? If yes, what can I do?

Do anyone have idea of universities with 2017 entry asides Feb and July that has passed?

Lastly, sorry for being too inquisitive i need this info to proceed, want to put forward an admission application soonest and don't want future plights.
We will meet in Australia in peace...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
abdullahi45:
cool cheesy cool

You are still not getting me boss. Like i was told earlier most schools request for parents or someone you have the same surname with SOA before they give admission, but for visa embassy one might use his uncle with different surname SOA. My question now is, is there a way of dodging providing school with SOA? Can i have universities like that, i would prefer to apply to those ones. Although I have sufficient money in uncle SOA but it is just that it's a very far uncle with different surname that's my sponsor?

Recently most have started to request now unlike before. Get the acceptance from 2 or 3 schools and commence from there.

But if the account is very fat as you have said, the schools might still accept it.

Also note that it is also a gamble for your visa application using relatives that are not too close to you like uncles and aunties.

Secondly, is there anything i can do and is it all universities in Canada that request for SOA before they give admission? If yes, what can I do?

Not all, apply to two or three schools, before acceptance, they will inform you of the conditions

Do anyone have idea of universities with 2017 entry asides Feb and July that has passed?

The major intakes are feb and july but some tafes might have other intakes.but note that it is tougher hurdle to get visas to study at tafes because of the courses are diplomas or undergraduate.

Lastly, sorry for being too inquisitive i need this info to proceed, want to put forward an admission application soonest and don't want future plights.
We will meet in Australia in peace...

Its alright. It is better to do it right. I advise students to avoid the starting at all if the chances of visa grants is low. Too much pressures of getting positive outcome on visa applications.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olajiggarit: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
hi house, please I'll like to know the current visa lodgement fee, medical and teleperformance charges. thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
olajiggarit:
hi house, please I'll like to know the current visa lodgement fee, medical and teleperformance charges. thanks
51000!med
8000 tele
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Has anybody gotten visa grant so far ?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Read yall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olajiggarit: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:

51000!med
8000 tele
thank you, $560 right?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
olajiggarit:
thank you, $560 right?
560 aud
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by olajiggarit: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
560 aud
more thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
lakola:
No boss
thanks
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by symbian03(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
abdullahi45:

How far employment rate in Perth, or Western Australia generally?? smiley

How far employment rate in Perth, or Western Australia generally??

Employment rate in WA after obtaining your prospective OZ qualifications or you mean part time/ casual employment to get by?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by santity100: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
Read yall

Thats nice sir but that information might not apply to study visa applicant from assessment 3 countries.

Infact it is GTE red flag even some tafes wont accept the application to save the student the stress of visa.

Nah for developed countries, their citizen can study what they like any time and moment with different pathways.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Omooloriredade: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
maduikeo:

Thank you for your email.

This is the last conversation between my agent and immigration

Hello dear. You were too generous with your personal information. Please be more careful next time. Next time, edit the personal info contained in the email.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Abbey1987: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please I need address of where my medicals and Biometrics will be done in lagos.. Thanks and God bless
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
symbian03:

Employment rate in WA after obtaining your prospective OZ qualifications or you mean part time/ casual employment to get by?

I mean both, while studying (part time) and after receiving a Msc from Aussie university in biotech to be precised...

For both Western Australia and Perth, which other places are cool for employment aside Melbourne, Syndney and Brisbane?

Thanks for your response!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Jiggsbaby:
I sent u a pm

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
santity100:

Its alright. It is better to do it right. I advise students to avoid the starting at all if the chances of visa grants is low. Too much pressures of getting positive outcome on visa applications.

Thanks @santity100 boss I so much appreciate your prompt, concise and info-laden response. I so much appreciate boss. May God reward you abundantly.

We meet in Australia boss cheesy
santity100:

Thanks @santity100 boss I so much appreciate your prompt, concise and info-laden response. I so much appreciate boss. May God reward you abundantly.

We meet in Australia boss
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ladon7: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
please must the dependants enter aussie with the student, cos am thinking of staying back a bit so as to settle some stuff before joining hubby with the kids?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by abdullahi45: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
I hold a Bsc in Microbiology with no experience...
Am i eligible for Graduate Entry Nursing?

Which universities are best to study nursing? I mean affordable tuition and good location?

Don't mind this my question ooo, what exactly are the jobs of nurses there, why the high demand for nurses?

What about Medicine, is there no high demand for it...?? .

And how can a Bsc in Microbiology cross to Medicine in Australia, which mode? Graduate Entry, or......... Any affordable way and low tuition way to Medicine?

I don't know i just prefer Medicine to nursing.

I await your prompt response please.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2017
abdullahi45:
I hold a Bsc in Microbiology with no experience...
Am i eligible for Graduate Entry Nursing?

Which universities are best to study nursing? I mean affordable tuition and good location?

Don't mind this my question ooo, what exactly are the jobs of nurses there, why the high demand for nurses?

What about Medicine, is there no high demand for it...?? .

And how can a Bsc in Microbiology cross to Medicine in Australia, which mode? Graduate Entry, or......... Any affordable way and low tuition way to Medicine?

I don't know i just prefer Medicine to nursing.

I await your prompt response please.

For Nursing,
I heard about one Catholic Uni in Melbourne which is said to have lower tuition fee. Try and check it out. Good luck brother.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by dotter8: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2017
Please does anyone have a number to call as regards visa enquiry.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
dotter8:
when did u apply
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sistaj: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2017
dotter8:
+27 (12) 4236203.....call before 10.30.they are one hour ahead and do not take calls after 11.30 their own time.
email:immigration.pretoria@dfat.gov.au

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2017
Any Grant this week? Try and testify if u receive your Grant to encourage others. We'll all achieve our purposes in life.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Amahjosh(m): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
please can i get a sample of Personal statement document...i need to draft mine today
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
Amahjosh:
please can i get a sample of Personal statement document...i need to draft mine today
Go online u can browse about them there

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.