Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1247534 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by symbian03(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2017
abdullahi45:

I mean both, while studying (part time) and after receiving a Msc from Aussie university in biotech to be precised...

For both Western Australia and Perth, which other places are cool for employment aside Melbourne, Syndney and Brisbane?

Thanks for your response!

I'm not going to give you direction as we all have different perspectives of our environments in terms of opportunities and all. But Western Australia is a really good place to start. Very limited schools here which means the competition isn't as much as Vic,Qld,NSW hence schools are more expensive. Also, the truth of the matter is, if you really want a professional job in Engineering, IT, Accounting etc.. Just go to the bigger cities. Of course, there'd be those fortunate ones.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by symbian03(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
I'm going to tell y'all the most important thing about studying in Australia. It is really expensive to come here and study one stupid course that won't lead to anything!
Most people didn't really do sufficient research before selecting courses and ended up wasting their precious time and money.

Kindly do yourself a favour and Study a course that you're really passionate about and that also guarantees your future here. If you study a valuable course which you're passionate about, getting PR would just be a natural consequence.

Also, they're just reviewing and changing migration policies everyday like boxers, so please do your research to make your journey less depressing.

Thinking you can just marry one oyinbo for paper? Haha.. I'm sorry, na those over 100kilo single mum dey desperate and they'd make your life hell to the extent where you'd consider going back on student visa before the 2years complete. The kind of old women wey wey African guys dey nack for papers is just unbelieveable! And some don't even get it after investing time and "money" abi she no go chop?

Enough story, if you already have appropriate qualifications and work experience it'd be way better to just try your luck with 189/190. When I see qualified engineer with experience still hunting student visa, I can't but cry!

BTW, Social work, IT, Nursing, Engineering and a lot more premium courses would save you from those mental stress. Just know what you're passionate about and go for it.

God bless everyone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Shabaranks: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
symbian03:
I'm going to tell y'all the most important thing about studying in Australia. It is really expensive to come here and study one stupid course that won't lead to anything!
Most people didn't really do sufficient research before selecting courses and ended up wasting their precious time and money.

Kindly do yourself a favour and Study a course that you're really passionate about and that also guarantees your future here. If you study a valuable course which you're passionate about, getting PR would just be a natural consequence.

Also, they're just reviewing and changing migration policies everyday like boxers, so please do your research to make your journey less depressing.

Thinking you can just marry one oyinbo for paper? Haha.. I'm sorry, na those over 100kilo single mum dey desperate and they'd make your life hell to the extent where you'd consider going back on student visa before the 2years complete. The kind of old women wey wey African guys dey nack for papers is just unbelieveable! And some don't even get it after investing time and "money" abi she no go chop?

Enough story, if you already have appropriate qualifications and work experience it'd be way better to just try your luck with 189/190. When I see qualified engineer with experience still hunting student visa, I can't but cry!

BTW, Social work, IT, Nursing, Engineering and a lot more premium courses would save you from those mental stress. Just know what you're passionate about and go for it.

God bless everyone

Well said. Get on that PC and do some research.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
So no grant this week , na wa oh, it is well.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
symbian03:

God bless everyone

I don dey scope plenty IT jobs for indeed Australia and I never even apply sef

Then go hear am

Make Oluwa bless my way fess
cheesy grin
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by hustla(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
hustla:

Then go hear am

Just look at this one, 5 years experience needed though
cheesy grin

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Finally, I can share my testimony could have only been God.
Medical: 13th April 2017 ( I.O.M ikeja)
Application: 15th April 2017
Biometrics: 18th April 2017 ( Teleperformance ikeja)
Additional information: 26th April ( birth certificate)
Additional information: 30th June ( evidence of degree)
Yes, they requested twice, N.b: both requested documents were submitted when I lodged my application, so I wouldn't know why it was requested again, tho I submitted again at every point of request.
Grant: 14th July 2017 exactly 3:30pm nigeria time.
Sponsor: Elder brother (sibling), inflow and outflow of abv 60m, closing balance 10m.
Had a prior canada study refusal which was stated and I wasn't asked for refusal letter tho I explained in details, my sponsor was called for some questioning, also they contacted my school to confirm my degree certificate.

Court affidavit, birth certificate and passport data page was used to show relationship btw myself and sponsor, including our travel history

Educational provider: CSU wagga wagga.
Thanks for everyone who said a prayer or two for me during my waiting days @lakola, @TULLOP and for everyone expecting soon you'll testify @kvikky you're next ijn.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by diego2015(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:
Yes, they requested twice, N.b: both requested documents were submitted when I lodged my application, so I wouldn't know why it was requested again, tho I submitted again at every point of request.
Sponsor: Elder brother (sibling), inflow and outflow of abv 60m, closing balance 10m.
Had a prior canada study refusal which was stated and I wasn't asked for refusal letter tho I explained in details, my sponsor was called for some questioning, also they contacted my school to confirm my degree certificate.

Court affidavit, birth certificate and passport data page was used to show relationship btw myself and sponsor, including our travel history

Thanks for everyone who said a prayer or two for me during my waiting days @lakola, @TULLOP and for everyone expecting soon you'll testify @kvikky you're next ijn.
congrats jegz... More will come next week.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:

Oboy almost 3 months NAwa ohh thankGod
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:

congrats boss, its long overdue, please how did you know they contacted your school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Churkie: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:

Congrats bro. We have a similar profile. I tap into this testimony.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by KVickky(f): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:

Thank God! Finally happy for you!! Amen im next in line

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Haliru001: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
@jegz Congratulations
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks, Amen
diego2015:
congrats jegz... More will come next week.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
My brother, 90 days no be beans, we'd all testify
Jiggsbaby:

Oboy almost 3 months NAwa ohh thankGod
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
I was contacted within the registry to ascertain the request
noscarn91:

congrats boss, its long overdue, please how did you know they contacted your school?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jiggsbaby: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:
My brother, 90 days no be beans, we'd all testify
it even passed the standard processing time..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jegz1: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you, Amen soon you'll get it
KVickky:

Thank God! Finally happy for you!! Amen im next in line
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by go4value(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=Jegz1 post=58455219]Finally, I can share my testimony could have only been God.

Kongrats... More grants to all

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bblessed: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:

Congratulations bro,finally God is faithful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by bestdiddy: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats Jegz . . . Happy for you.

When are you due to resume?

Jegz1:
Thanks, Amen
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by go4value(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Based on all the information I have gathered here,help look at this two scenari

1.My wife's elder brother is a citizen of Australia,married with a kid,am thinking she would be the best as principal applicant,she studied Industrial chemistry and will be going for graduate nursing,we are looking at QUT,cos her brother is based in Brisbane. Anyone studying nursing in QUT can contact me for will need assistant,Wifey has no working experience 30yrs

2.I work as a technical operator,in FMGC,have about 13years working experience with a basic salary 170k,I have Nabteb on Automobile, City and Guilds of London ,part1 in Mechanical engendering,Part1&2 Electrical engineering..35yrs

What will be your best suggestions for us
1.PR or Student Route through Wifey
2.If PR will need to resign once grants land from work
3.we have 3kids and the 4th on his way
4.Student Route 2018,July
PleaiQUTs
5 one who has gone through PR with similar qualifications,your assistance will be highly appreciated

Any Qut student studying Nursing or graduates willing to assist will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by lakola: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jegz1:

Congrats bro, see you in school!!!!!
I told you guys it's still Someone's week of getting answered. Bless up, love on this side

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guadete: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
I wanna know so my uncle from my mum side cant sponsor me, not with the same surname.....wont it fly.

Even I provide land documents to prove GTE . can someone clear me on this plz

santity100:

Leave scrutinise.

When it comes to visa applications, the application must be very straightforward.

The fact that your spouse family is sponsoring you for masters instead of your spouse is not straightforward.

The fact that the sponsors are australian citizen sponsoring you instead of their immediate family and all of you will be travelling together is also a GTE red flag.

Stuffs happen for a purpose.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by guadete: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
can uncle from my mum's side sponsor me bearing in mind we dont have the same surname. can I provide landed documents to prove GTE.

I really need a clear answer on this plz house
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2017
hustla:

Then go hear am

cheesy grin
Just to give you a heads up. If you coming in with student visa, those jobs are not for you. Once these guys find out your visa status the next statement is "sorry mate". . .

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Howoheye: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Jegz1:
Waoh!!! Please where will the thanksgiving service hold? This is a fantastic news.
Congratulations brother!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Cottyekundayo:

Just to give you a heads up. If you coming in with student visa, those jobs are not for you. Once these guys find out your visa status the next statement is "sorry mate". . .
Hahaha. Can someone's dependant on a student visa run a business?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. Can someone's dependant on a student visa run a business?
Dependants have unlimited hours of work. Just that these employers prefer to employ residents or citizens. Even for some work practicums which are part of some programs, they state the requirement of residence.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TULLOP: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by queenbet(f): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats on your grant dear.

Please gurus in the house, I have so many questions,
1. How long can it take me to reapply again?

2. How long will it take for me to get a refund from Victoria University?

3. Are there AL1 universities in Melbourne that has a November intake?

4. How much should be on SOA to cover for myself, 2kids and hubby?

5. Has anyone heard of Melbourne Institute of Technology? Not RMIT. Please if you have, can you tell me what AL they are and how they work generally. Thanks

Please reply, it's really urgent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by noscarn91(m): 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
queenbet:
Congrats on your grant dear.

Please gurus in the house, I have so many questions,
1. How long can it take me to reapply again?

2. How long will it take for me to get a refund from Victoria University?

3. Are there AL1 universities in Melbourne that has a November intake?

4. How much should be on SOA to cover for myself, 2kids and hubby?

5. Has anyone heard of Melbourne Institute of Technology? Not RMIT. Please if you have, can you tell me what AL they are and how they work generally. Thanks

Please reply, it's really urgent
was your visa rejected ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.