Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1248320 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2023
You’ll need a POF of around 18-20m

The 8M is just for tuition deposit and visa processes and flight.
AllDModsAreMaad:

Ha!
Are you saying aside the 8 million naira that has been budgeted for the process, I will still need a strong POF in my personal account?

Oh, I thought the 8 mill covers the POF too, omoh no be small thing to travel out o.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oigiangbe10: 9:11pm On May 01, 2023
please if im married and im going as a student, can my spons be easily used as my dependant?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2023
Frenchturnup:
Lecturers and students deserve to be denied visas because they abuse the educational route to run from the country.

While politicians should be approved visas so they can learn from other countries how to use our little resources to our advantage.

Go home, you are drunk!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:43pm On May 01, 2023
penitential:

Say wetin happen na...

That is appx. 30 million naira in all, haba that is pretty much abeg.

Dem dey pick gold for ground for Australia ni, wey go make person spend or invest such amount on traveling for MSc there ni?

Don't mind me please, I'm just being concerned ni joor.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gidi20: 12:52am On May 02, 2023
Okay, thank you

penitential:
Bro,

Chances are petty slim for UG course at age 30.

You won’t want to show that you don’t have a first degree, then how will you convince VO of your intention on another UG study.

I will advise you go for either a graduate diploma or MSc.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 9:22am On May 02, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Say wetin happen na...

Dem dey pick gold for ground for Australia ni, wey go make person spend or invest such amount on traveling for MSc there ni?

Coming to Australia is tough all round, so you have to prepare yourself very well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sagalex: 9:37am On May 02, 2023
Oh Okay! I also did my biometrics 25th April, my medicals is 10th May

Hello,

I did medical in July 2022 which is not upto a year. Biometric 25th April.

[/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 10:13am On May 02, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Say wetin happen na...

lol baba don vex, actually you have to think about it very well before investing such huge amount. 30 million is extremely huge. If you are in STEM course with research experience look for scholarship. Even 8 million naira is not easy let alone 30 million naira
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 10:15am On May 02, 2023
Samstan4:

Coming to Australia is tough all round, so you have to prepare yourself very well
please kindly explain what mean by very tough? You mean moving to Aussie from Nigeria is very tough? Or life in Australia is very hard?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 10:19am On May 02, 2023
Melo101:

What course can I do that’s on the PR list with my background? Plus can I still blend in without doing a PR course? Kindly explain.I appreciate your response 🙏🏽

Check this site anzscosearch dot com slash mltssl

Look for the course that aligns with what you read
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by ChuckMars: 11:04am On May 02, 2023
Good morning people, please is it required to present yellow card and covid vaccination card at the centres for medical screening?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kenzy2: 12:20pm On May 02, 2023
Yes!
ChuckMars:
Good morning people, please is it required to present yellow card and covid vaccination card at the centres for medical screening?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by RedField008: 12:55pm On May 02, 2023
penitential:

But the POF won’t be spent right? It will just be in an account just to certify that there’s money to complete the program?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:42pm On May 02, 2023
martins2021:
lol baba don vex, actually you have to think about it very well before investing such huge amount. 30 million is extremely huge. If you are in STEM course with research experience look for scholarship. Even 8 million naira is not easy let alone 30 million naira

Brother, where is the scholarship?
It is not easy to get either.
To be honest, I already lost interest in going to Australia with that 30 million naira that I saw here.
Haba, if I get 30 million naira, shey I no go hustle well and more, so as to travel out via investment visa ni?

May God help us sha!

It is tiring with such cost tag.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:44pm On May 02, 2023
Samstan4:

It is well
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kenzy2: 12:26am On May 03, 2023
Even with the scholarship, to get visa no dey easy too.

AllDModsAreMaad:

To be honest, I already lost interest in going to Australia with that 30 million naira that I saw here.
Haba, if I get 30 million naira, shey I no go hustle well and more, so as to travel out via investment visa ni?

May God help us sha!

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 12:53am On May 03, 2023
Kenzy2:
Even with the scholarship, to get visa no dey easy too.

If it is government scholarships with right documents,you have 90% of getting it.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 12:55am On May 03, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

May God help us sha!

You are right bro. If you have publications and it is in STEM course you maybe lucky
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Topshow4real: 3:22am On May 03, 2023
penitential:
Bro,

Chances are petty slim for UG course at age 30.

You won’t want to show that you don’t have a first degree, then how will you convince VO of your intention on another UG study.

I will advise you go for either a graduate diploma or MSc.

Hi boss. I applied to study Msc in business administration at federation university. They sent a mail this morning asking for IELTS and certified copy of my official transcript from my university. I don't have the transcript and it takes time for my school to process it. Now, I'm thinking of printing all my results from 100level to final year then certify them after scanning and compiling to pdf. Will the school accept this? And please, how do I go about certifying my documents? And lastly, I have bsc in Estate management, will this be a problem when applying for visa because of the course I'm going to study?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by RedField008: 7:36am On May 03, 2023
martins2021:
If it is government scholarships with right documents,you have 90% of getting it.

Please how can one get this government scholarships, is there a website one can access to see this scholarship?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kenzy2: 8:05am On May 03, 2023
As for me, I got a full PhD scholarship with stipend and I'm presently waiting for my visa. I just pray this your 90% is real cos I've seen many rejected visa but I'm not sure if they're funded or not. Thanks for motivating me!
martins2021:

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 8:26am On May 03, 2023
Kenzy2:
As for me, I got a full PhD scholarship with stipend and I'm presently waiting for my visa. I just pray this your 90% is real cos I've seen many rejected visa but I'm not sure if they're funded or not. Thanks for motivating me!
If you submitted all the required documents you will get your visa. Do you have research experience before getting the fully funded Ph.d?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 8:29am On May 03, 2023
RedField008:

Please how can one get this government scholarships, is there a website one can access to see this scholarship?
check the universities website look for higher degree for research (HDR)
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by subzheero: 8:31am On May 03, 2023
Please one of the educational agents said applying together as a family on a student visa is a red flag.Is it that people don't apply with their family at the same time?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kenzy2: 8:33am On May 03, 2023
Yes. I have like 8 publications presently in some international reputable journals

martins2021:
If you submitted all the required documents you will get your visa. Do you have research experience before getting the fully funded Ph.d?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by subzheero: 9:36am On May 03, 2023
subzheero:
Please one of the educational agents said applying together as a family on a student visa is a red flag.Is it that people don't apply with their family at the same time?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by martins2021: 9:44am On May 03, 2023
Kenzy2:
Yes. I have like 8 publications presently in some international reputable journals

Good

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gidi20: 10:16am On May 03, 2023
Please what are my chances for visa grant if am applying for Masters of Social work. I studied History and Diplomatic studies for Bsc
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Saintzykie: 11:02am On May 03, 2023
Hello everyone, thanks for the updates so far. You guys are wonderful. Please I would like to ask if studying development studies at University of New South Wales is a good idea in regards to getting a good job after graduation? Thanks.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Saintzykie: 11:03am On May 03, 2023
gidi20:
Please what are my chances for visa grant if am applying for Masters of Social work. I studied History and Diplomatic studies for Bsc

Did you school in Uniport?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:34am On May 03, 2023
martins2021:
You are right bro. If you have publications and it is in STEM course you maybe lucky

Although, I had 4.3 as my graduating cgpa in Industrial Chemistry, but honestly, I don leave academics for hustle(business) immediately I graduated from the uni.

I don't have any publication aside my final year project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (687) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.