Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1258361 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
EllenDgoodGirl:

Timeline!

Applied: 15th February

Biometrics - 23rd February

Medicals- 6th March

Grant : 5th April please can you share what they requested?

All the best to everyone waiting.

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
EllenDgoodGirl:
Hello house!

I got my grant💃

Thank you to the gurus in the house for the continuous contribution to this platform.

Please I have a question, my resumption is June, can I enter Australia without buying extra OSHC to cover for the one month before studies?

please can you share what they requested?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Kudman: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Elegantus:

Your email

Hi, you sent me an email. I do not have access to the address. Please follow the link below to reach me.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sudo1986: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Could you give a reason for your suggestion?

Oviebright:

No you don’t but I recommend you do PTE if u were to do any English exams.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
OAOA:

Please do, I'd be glad to assist you Congrats on this first stage, may other stages come with ease

How long does the gte and ssvf assessment stage conducted by the school take. Ive been waiting for a while now
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
OAOA:

Congratulations 🎊 what course?

Master of social work

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good evening every one, please I need a candid information from those that have better experience and advice; For a girl who is 18 years old, what is the best “ties to home country” she can use to pass GTE assessment?
Thanks all for your anticipated information!!
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 4:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Jimdatzme:
Good evening every one, please I need a candid information from those that have better experience and advice; For a girl who is 18 years old, what is the best “ties to home country” she can use to pass GTE assessment?
Thanks all for your anticipated information!!
Evidence of financial, family or social ties should do since she's very young. If she has done any training or certificate after high school similar to her proposed course then you can include that as well. You can also show that she has been actively involved in some community project that is similar to her proposed course of study.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Jimdatzme: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2023
NB1912:

Evidence of financial, family or social ties should do since she's very young. If she has done any training or certificate after high school similar to her proposed course then you can include that as well. You can also show that she has been actively involved in some community project that is similar to her proposed course of study.

Thanks for your response, but my question is limited to “ties to home country”
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by NB1912: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2023
Jimdatzme:

Thanks for your response, but my question is limited to “ties to home country”

I gave you a list of possible ties to home country. What's the confusion?
Financial Ties: Shows her family is financially stable which is a strong indication that she will return.
Family Ties: Shows she has family in her home country. Also a strong indication that she will return.
Social Ties: I mentioned that you can show she has been actively involved in some community project. This is a strong social ties.

So none of the above response sounds like home ties to you? undecided lol

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please is there Anyone here headed for Western Sydney University this July??
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Dammisrael: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Timeline!
School application: 22 june 2022 to torrens university

First Offer letter: 26th august for graduate diploma in business administration . Later changed it to a full masters in business analytics.

GTE finaallllyyyyy passed :30th January 2023

Paid tuition: 6th February 2023

Coe: 8th February 2023

Visa application: 16th February

Resumed classes online: 20th February.

Medicals: 6th march

Biometrics: 7th march, i did this later than the 14 days window so i had to attach a letter of explanation as to why i was late.

GRANT!: 18th April!

Grateful to God, and to this platform, i came here every single day over the waiting period which took exactly 6 weeks(42 days) after my biometric submission!

4 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2023
Dammisrael:
Timeline!
School application: 22 june 2022 to torrens university

First Offer letter: 26th august for graduate diploma in business administration . Later changed it to a full masters in business analytics.

GTE finaallllyyyyy passed :30th January 2023

Paid tuition: 6th February 2023

Coe: 8th February 2023

Visa application: 16th February

Resumed classes online: 20th February.

Medicals: 6th march

Biometrics: 7th march, i did this later than the 14 days window so i had to attach a letter of explanation as to why i was late.

GRANT!: 18th April!

Grateful to God, and to this platform, i came here every single day over the waiting period which took exactly 6 weeks(42 days) after my biometric submission!
Congratulations on your grant
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by penitential(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2023
Good morning,

Please whoever need naira, I need some AUD.

Please reach out.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pappibearr:

How long does the gte and ssvf assessment stage conducted by the school take. Ive been waiting for a while now

It depends on the verifications that needs to be done in your GTE and how convincing it sounds...be hopeful
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by OAOA: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
Pappibearr:

Master of social work

What is your first degree?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by 2el(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2023
Who is applying for Australia Award scholarship ??

I need Nigeria requirement for Masters applicant for the scholarship
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Maranatha5(f): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,
For subsequent entrant visa, please who has an idea if my brother who is also my sponsor can provide proof of funds for subsequent entrant of my husband and 3 kids?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
OAOA:

It depends on the verifications that needs to be done in your GTE and how convincing it sounds...be hopeful

I have been cleared already. Thank youuuuu
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
OAOA:

What is your first degree?

Law

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Luyi2015: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2023
Please house I need some counsel,my brother just got his GTE approved by Kaplan business school and he has paid for the first tution instalment. Does he still needs proof of funds for visa application?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Mozillafire: 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Pls everyone, I’m using my parent as my sponsor
If I submit the bank statement in their personal savings account? Do I need to submit their proof of tax and landed property? For GTE
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2023
Luyi2015:
Please house I need some counsel,my brother just got his GTE approved by Kaplan business school and he has paid for the first tution instalment. Does he still needs proof of funds for visa application?

He will need proof of funds for VISA.

Unless he is on a fully funded scholarship.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Flames000(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Mozillafire:
Pls everyone, I’m using my parent as my sponsor
If I submit the bank statement in their personal savings account? Do I need to submit their proof of tax and landed property? For GTE

From what I am aware of so far,

asides their statement of account,

If your parents are business people, you’d have to provide business registration certificate, Tax clearance certificate for at least 2-3years.

If they are employed, you’d have to provide a substantial part of their annual payslip ( or gratuity papers if they are retired and the money is part of their gratuity). Then their tax papers.
The Land document is also a plus.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obyyba: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2023
Hello everyone, i need advice on this. I want my wife to go for her master’s in Australia by September/November. I will be her sponsor and i will intend to join her after 6months, will this be a problem?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Luyi2015: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Thanks a lot
Flames000:

He will need proof of funds for VISA.

Unless he is on a fully funded scholarship.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Ziocplc01: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please house I want to ask a question, all this Australia school fees and visa fee with statement of account to present is really expensive and I haven’t seen anyone testifying to gaining a fully funded scholarship in any of Australia uni on this thread, pls does that mean that getting a fully funded scholarship and annual stipend in Australia uni cant be possible?

Can someone apply for masters fully funded scholarship and obtain it and pls if yes, how do we do that cos I don’t have all the money I’m seeing here for it
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CamelCase: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Guys please i just found this thread and I'm thanking all of you here...

I couldn't get admission in UK and hoping Australia will work for me.

Who can help recommend an SVP affordable school for computer science([/b]I have obtained NCE in compute/maths here in naija)

[b]Do Australian schools offer tuition installment too..

What is usually their initial tuition deposit before/at enrollment abi we must pay everything once cry

Pls help a brother.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by CamelCase: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
If I apply for a 1yr course, will be allowed to work while studying?..
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by obyyba: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hello everyone, i need advice on this. I want my wife to go for her master’s in Australia by September/November. I will be her sponsor and i intend to join her after 6months, will this be a problem?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ziocplc01:
Please house I want to ask a question, all this Australia school fees and visa fee with statement of account to present is really expensive and I haven’t seen anyone testifying to gaining a fully funded scholarship in any of Australia uni on this thread, pls does that mean that getting a fully funded scholarship and annual stipend in Australia uni cant be possible?

Can someone apply for masters fully funded scholarship and obtain it and pls if yes, how do we do that cos I don’t have all the money I’m seeing here for it
There's fully funded masters by research and PhD and many people here have secured full funding PhD. Also Australian awards scholarship is currently on now, a quick trip to Google will provide you with all the information you need
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
obyyba:
Hello everyone, i need advice on this. I want my wife to go for her master’s in Australia by September/November. I will be her sponsor and i intend to join her after 6months, will this be a problem?
There's no problem, people do it all the time

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.