Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 - Travel (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (1260946 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sagalex: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Honestly, waiting for a response can be tiring. Mine was a little over 7 weeks, and having seen people get a decision about 4–5 weeks in December or January made it tensed. I pray she gets positive feedback; all the waiting will be forgotten in a minute.

Congratulations. My wife logged in her application on 14th of April. It is still showing further assessment. I don't know why hers is taking too long. This is the 9th week. Her resumption date is in August. [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sagalex: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Business Registration documents(CAC)
Spouse passport
Son birth cert
Son passport
Marriage Cert

Please what did you use as your ties back home [/quote]
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4sam(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
chidi4sam:

Congratulations. My wife logged in her application on 14th of April. It is still showing further assessment. I don't know why hers is taking too long. This is the 9th week. Her resumption date is in August.

Finally, the visa Alert just Landed right now.
Visa granted after 8 weeks and 5 days.
I wish everyone waiting success.

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by TheDuke419: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
chidi4sam:

You see. it all ends in praise 👏
but what's the new trend of 8 weeks now, I don't like it oo😂😂
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4sam(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
chidi4sam:

My wife's timeline
Agent: Studyco..
Visa lodged 14th April 2023.
Medical 18th April 2023.
Biometric 25th April 2023.

No proof of fund was provided.
No home ties except spouse and child passports.
No landed properties
School is university of Newcastle
Course is MSC Information technology.
NOTE: We applied from United Arab Emirates. We are not currently living in Nigeria..
Goodluck to all who are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Royalexquisuite: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello, my fellow Australian students!

Pls I need your advise, am thinking of studying in Australia, I studied quantity surveying and i graduated with HND 2:2 in yabatech, I am thinking of applying for 1 or 2 year MSC program in any Australia university where I can easily work and study, kindly advise me on this
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Baron10(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
KlassikBlack:
I've been trying to apply for Australian Award Scholarship all to no avail solely because I've been a lone ranger. This my second failed attempt in applying.
If there's a fellowship of applicants/beneficiaries dedicated to Australian scholarship please and please I beg of you, help me out. This year Is gone already, I don't want next to be tha same again 🙏🏿🙏🏿😩😩😭

Please, fellow applicants

I applied for this year Australian Scholarship Award, but I haven't gotten any response. I look forward in meeting other applicants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pappibearr: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
chidi4sam:

Bro I’m so happy for you. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
chidi4sam:

My wife's timeline
Medical 18th April 2023.

No landed properties
NOTE: We applied from United Arab Emirates. We are not currently living in Nigeria..
please what's the full name of the agent
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4sam(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2023
snowlordng:
please what's the full name of the agent

Studyco. Their head office is at Melbourne but they have representative all over the world including Nigeria. Just google them to get more details
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by sagalex: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations.

I wish everyone waiting success. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
denzel231:
Emergency please help..

A friend of mine got admitted in Torrens university and she's in Melbourne. She did her trimester 1 online and now she just registered 3 courses for the trimester 2 few weeks ago and she paid already. Yesterday, she got an email from torrens university asking her to change her course from online to face to face which is campus because refusal to do so, they might likely report to home affairs. She went online and checked her course, among the 3 courses she registered for trimester 2, only one was fully online and the other two had the option to change to campus courses but the thing is that, the campus is not in Melbourne. She's just devastated and doesn't know what to do. Please your advice will go a long way, thank you family.
Why did she apply to a school in Adelaide if she has no plans to move there?
Was she planning to graduate from Torrens while living in Melbourne? I'm trying to figure out your questions so I can advise properly.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Congratulations. Let me ask, why is it that you guys didn't submit POF? I am currently studying in Japan and will like to apply from here.
chidi4sam:

My wife's timeline
Medical 18th April 2023.

No landed properties
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by denzel231: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
tunlex01:

Why did she apply to a school in Adelaide if she has no plans to move there?
Was she planning to graduate from Torrens while living in Melbourne? I'm trying to figure out your questions so I can advise properly.
the family member is in Melbourne and they were looking after her . The agent who did the initial visa didn't even brief her that she will have to move to Adelaide and now this happened all of a sudden. What would you advise?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by gidi20: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need an advise. I tried applying for transcript and my school uniport has approved agents that they send transcript to. The agency that is helping me out with my application is not on the list of the approved agents.

The agent suggested that I contact one of the approved agency for them to help me take it from the school and forward to them to continue with my application. One of the approved agents said it will not be possible because the name of the agency is on the official transcript.

My issue here is how do I go about getting the transcript since the agent helping me out is not on the list of approved agent?
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by tunlex01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
denzel231:
the family member is in Melbourne and they were looking after her . The agent who did the initial visa didn't even brief her that she will have to move to Adelaide and now this happened all of a sudden. What would you advise?
I don't think it's part of the agent's responsibilities to tell an applicant where to live. It's a no-brainer to live in the location where your school is situated. She needs to move to Adelaide asap before she loses the studentship.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by snowlordng(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
chidi4sam:

Studyco. Their head office is at Melbourne but they have representative all over the world including Nigeria. Just google them to get more details
please can you send your mail I want to get some information from you
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by denzel231: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
tunlex01:

I don't think it's part of the agent's responsibilities to tell an applicant where to live. It's a no-brainer to live in the location where your school is situated. She needs to move to Adelaide asap before she loses the studentship.
she Already called the school to ask if they can allow her finish this trimester and then move to Adelaide next trimester. She also gave excuse of not being well and she's being taken care off by her siblings and also waiting for her partner to join her and all that. They asked her to bring a doctor report stating why she needs to study online for now and also a written letter .. she has gone to meet her doc and someone is writing her letter already. Hopefully when it's ready, it will be sent to the school and I hope it comes out great. Trimester 3, she will be in Adelaide...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
My Wife just got her student dependent visa!!! GOD is faithful

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by samlaura16: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Samstan4:

Congratulations!

Please what was the timeline of her visa process
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Lushbaby: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2023
Samstan4:

Congratulations. Please kindly share with us the document submitted🙏
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Pullout: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello house

How is everybody doing? I’m sorry if this message would be lengthy(Please bear with me), Good Morning, I have been a ardent follower of the travel section on NL(I just opened this account to stay anonymous). I want to make some inquires that’s so important to next step I take in this point of my life.

Firstly, I’m 25 years old. I finished my secondary school education since 2015 but couldn’t further more because of some unfortunate situation then, I just did my WAEC examination in 2021. Since 2015 till now, I have been learning programming, but now I want to japa cause my future in Nigeria is looking very blurry day by day.

To my question, what much can I do with my WAEC result in regard to traveling, I had a good result but I don’t know where to start from exactly. I would appreciate some tips from the expert in the house. Thank you 🙏
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chidi4sam(m): 2:12am On Jun 16, 2023
chaiks:
Congratulations. Let me ask, why is it that you guys didn't submit POF? I am currently studying in Japan and will like to apply from here.

Though, the Agent requested for it but we didn't have such amount with us.

I am the sponsor of my wife and I lost my Job here last year because of Visa ban on Nigerian. Basically, it is my wife who is still working while I de hustly.

We applied in faith and God showed up. Like I said, we did not submit any other thing than my wife's 3 months payment slip and my sponsorship letter with an affidavit to back it up stating that I have over 150,000AUD which evidence shall be provided if needed.

No landed property was provided, No home ties whatsoever. In all, we give glory to God.
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by chaiks: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Wow. That's great. Congratulations.
chidi4sam:

Though, the Agent requested for it but we don't have that amount with us.

I am the sponsor of my wife and I lost my Job here last year because of Visa ban on Nigerian. Basically, it is my wife who is still working while I de hustly.

We applied in faith and God showed up. Like I said, we did not submit any other thing than my wife's 3 months payment slip and my sponsorship letter with an affidavit to back it up stating that I have over 150,000AUD which evidence shall be provided if needed.

No landed property was provided, No home ties whatsoever. In all, we give glory to God.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Thaddeus91: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2023
Hello everyone! A prospective supervisor is inviting me to Australia for volunteer work in her lab and I need to apply for a tourist visa. I am a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

Aside the basics which her my passport and letter of invite. Would I need health or travel insurance? Or do a medical test? What else would I need? Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Samstan4: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Lushbaby:

Congratulations. Please kindly share with us the document submitted🙏

Passport Data page
My evidence of enrollment
Bank Statement
Marriage Certificate
SOP
Health Insurance
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by Oforleta(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Please who has an offer with the University of Newcastle for January intake? Let's connect and plan together...
Re: General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 by whisperkay(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Samstan4:

Congratulations bro. How long were you in Aussie for before starting her application? Also how much was in your account for PoF?

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (688) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.